Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Mox-Jackal's profile
Statistics
176 Posts (0.13 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 01, 2015, 09:19:22 | #1
Yawn... i fell asleep watching wakfu gameplay
like oh my gosh man
wakfu puts anyone to sleep
wakfu videos of gameplay
puts the world to sleep
so boring

Thread : News  Preview message : #845692  Replies : 22  Views : 1024
posté March 24, 2015, 10:52:52 | #2
This is what happens when a company hears about Vanity slots in video games
Then said company is greedy and makes it completely ridiculous
why not just give us vanity slots with a tick on or off
Place the item you want ot wear in the vanity and it shows up
thats simple... not oh pay 18,000 ogrines to change 5 things
then those things cant be traded or anyhting at all really
woot greed wins once again...
like "YO WE heard you like vanity slots, WELL SCREW THAT GIVE US MONEY"
2400 for a 1 time use vanity item is just a shame, what a nightmare

Thread : News  Preview message : #842867  Replies : 106  Views : 3628
posté March 17, 2015, 20:50:21 | #3
As well my Dungeon in my haven world as of yet still does not work at all. asked about it in about august 2014. and nope

Thread : News  Preview message : #840129  Replies : 57  Views : 2266
posté March 17, 2015, 20:49:01 | #4
HEY ANKAMA, whatever happened to the 2015 January Proffesions update? Revamp. etc. or did everyone including ankama forget all about it.... its like heres some pointless mounts, dont think about that...

Thread : News  Preview message : #840128  Replies : 57  Views : 2266
posté March 04, 2015, 01:01:47 | #5
Wakfu : The Superlag Simulator one major bug that i can never escape is the lag on wakfu to the max
all i do is run from 1 side of the map to the other and it crashes sometimes
or it will load so bad that nothing shows up and the map is empty
or another is that the lag will teleport me 50 miles away to a spot i was at before
you cant seem to just run around without the game crashing or lagging
the maps will not load sometimes and then everything disappears
there's even the point where the screen will freeze or disconnect me
even when i'am just farming for awhile it will slow down so badly
my animations take about 30 seconds to activate when i cut or plant
wakfu may be decent but the lag is the worst i have ever witnessed from any game
of all the problems in wakfu, the lag is one of the most frustrating

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #835380  Replies : 3  Views : 348
posté January 07, 2015, 22:04:20 | #6
lol biggest key points to osa is the summon ai being broken
Skipping their turns, lack of catchable summons, and missing spells that make summons skip their turns
i just wish theyd haven no ruined the one thing making osa fun for pvm just for pvp players
the 3 summons a turn and 3 wild warchiefs was cool in pvm, pvp wise they are useless
those dumb gobbs are so easy to 1 shot and summons only get 1 life vs a sadidas infinite supply
we only get 5 summons, and most summons out there are uselessly weak, that stacked with the fact osa dont really do much damage by themself and have to rely on the summons, makes 1 a turn worthless
most skilled players will kill that dumb summon on their first turn out, giving the randomness of it, well its just not fair to the osa players that they have had so many nerfs rolled out based on pvp alone
Ankama needs to listen to my idea of splitting spells into 2 versions for PVE/PVM and PVP
such as our summon count, what id suggest is something much more flowing
the summon spell in pvp would be 1 a turn in pvp, and 3 in pvm/pve
BUT i just had a braniac idea, for our gob gob we could catch 5 unique mobs
and each mob can be caught up to 3 times, so wed have 3 uses max of any mob but 5 different ones
so i could catch all 5 piwis, have 3 of them total of 15 summons, but not have 1 summon take 3 slots
in regards to this wed still only be allowed 5 summons a match though or something
but i believe it would influence players to have more variety, not just 5 slots of the same summon
5 unique summons, each with 3 max captures, would be fantastic, allotted were allowed to summon 3 a turn in PVM but 1 in PVP, that unfair nerf was just not fun at all, my brother went out of his way to summon 3
but now its just a slap to the face... like my slapfish lol

what they really need to do is let osa catch more summons
unlock the games monsters and let players catch anything but not Bosses or Ubers
then osa would be amazingly fun, revamp the summon ai to compensate for the missing spells
but only remove those spells for PVP not PVE, in PVE summons should have all their spells
And more hp, in PVP reduce their spells by removing unfair pvp based ones and lower their health
It would be so awesome to be able to catch flowers like the red or black rose... mostly i want the sunflowers, but for some reason your only allowed pretty dumb summons across the board

I hated the update that nerfed the wild warchief because he is the only viable option for 60 levels
Inbetween those levels is an empty zone of such pathetic summons that do nothing decent
To just flat out target the only good summon osas had was a slap to the face.

I understand pvp people hate osa but why punish all players on something they were enjoying

Just split the spells into PVP and PVE please...  

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #818230  Replies : 24  Views : 2176
posté January 07, 2015, 21:50:07 | #7
this would have been funny if not for that little piggy
those things are dangerous and need to be contained better... shame on you for subjecting us to this torment and horrific act of witnessing the end by the doom of that deadly little pink pig sir

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818222  Replies : 4  Views : 528
posté January 07, 2015, 21:46:37 | #8

Quote (Xander-is-Kander @ 07 January 2015 21:41) *

Quote (Ruushmore @ 07 January 2015 21:31) *
I really don't understand why the only way that someone could lose the outlaw today is just being attacked and dying. It should also have the option to wait for a certain time, like, I don't know, 30 minutes, and it'd be gone..
That's probably mainly left over from the old achievement to become a guard where you had to kill 10 outlaws to get guard status.

yeah... i cut 1 tree and boom outlaw forever... i tried getting pked and still wouldnt go away
tried everything people suggest but outlaw just wont go away like it used to
i prefered the old CP system that worked to this broken outlaw based one
its just annoying not being able to use turkeys or zaaps, and having that thing there all the time

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818221  Replies : 37  Views : 1974
posté January 07, 2015, 21:37:25 | #9
you know how iam frey... i get bored and people on forums are fun to argue with about stuff lol
no matter what topic it is i can always seem to rile everyone up no matter what xB
its my gift or knack to make people mad about anything... because iam a mad scientist =o
=p usually i dont even know whats going on in any posts or forums...
anyways, pvp is the

They really need to fix the outlaw system, been an outlaw for months now and its just not able to be removed, i hate being an outlaw, it makes me do bad things like cutting down all the trees in retaliation against the outlaw thing above my head, i cant get rid of the dumb thing and became an outlaw in bonta, amakna and sufokia by cutting 1 tree, replanting said tree used to remove outlaw, but now it cant be removed T_T iam bored... had a dream about 12 dragons, one had 10 arms and legs, the water dragon
oh well.... Everyone listen to frey he knows what hes talking about =p

This post has been edited by Mox-Jackal - January 07, 2015, 21:40:20.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818218  Replies : 37  Views : 1974
posté January 07, 2015, 11:58:32 | #10
i dont know if iam blind but i dont see 2 years anywhere on this post

Quote (celestialknight @ 06 January 2015 13:54) *
Your "2 Year" comment was "cute". This is just annoying. You're bitter we get it. You sucked at playing Osa and now they have nerfed it so you don't want to play it any longer. That's cool. Go complain to people who actually care.

-- Celest --
typically speaking people who play osa, see the osa forum
and iam pretty sure osa mains care, just not iops who played pvp with them before the update that made them "balanced" or "better" somehow

This post has been edited by Mox-Jackal - January 07, 2015, 12:00:10.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #818072  Replies : 24  Views : 2176
posté January 07, 2015, 11:53:49 | #11
ive been skeptical about making an iop or cra because they just felt lackluster, but a revamp looks nice...
could reclass into one from an eliotrope
even though i do love the air eliotrope, its just kind of boring
air cra and iop... i love air classes, but yeah...
air sadida =[
speaking of air... i farted

This post has been edited by Mox-Jackal - January 07, 2015, 11:53:58.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #818071  Replies : 1624  Views : 75372
posté January 07, 2015, 11:41:29 | #12
hazaa their planned worked... you didnt know the secret
but they were trying to make a joke about it =o
memory yes is in fact a memory
to remember makes it so and thus you noticed
ingenius is it not... my cats litter box stinks  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818067  Replies : 3  Views : 449
posté January 07, 2015, 11:38:58 | #13
thank you sabi xB

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #818065  Replies : 32  Views : 2149
posté January 07, 2015, 01:05:57 | #14
id buy blueprints because crafting them is impossible...
or way way way just way to grindy...
HW blueprints still would be awesome
lol posting on a 2 year old post is weird...
2013... woah its crazy that its 2015 already

This post has been edited by Mox-Jackal - January 07, 2015, 11:55:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817977  Replies : 19  Views : 1880
posté January 06, 2015, 22:32:57 | #15
yeah i skimmed through most my post as i usually do
But the general gyst of the ideas were implemented in a spiritual sense to the ogrine shop
Kind of cool but some of them were just me joking around lol
Like the infinite cake... still would be awesome, everyone loves Cake

(Marvel at my typos from 2013... MARVEL and applaud at the Tehs and amaknas and ankamas and other stuffs....)
(=o typos for the win)

This post has been edited by Mox-Jackal - January 06, 2015, 22:39:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817929  Replies : 19  Views : 1880
posté January 06, 2015, 21:52:53 | #16

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 05 January 2015 23:25) *

Quote (Araqiel @ 05 January 2015 11:18) *
Short and to the point...

Can you craft armor and weapons that are greater than what can be dropped or bought?
Only occasionally.

The majority of the recipes are sick jokes. There are a few really good ones, but some of them need to have their passives revisited, to fit in with the new Stat system we got a few months back. (Shushu equip passives didn't get adjusted upward to the new system)

Crafting can also get you the occasional really nice bag (Vamprada) or other things. But the vast majority of what you can make is fit only for selling to nubs or crushing for Rune Powder.

Hopefully this changes soon.
yeah i hate crafting, hence why i and alot of the other players never use it
The recipes in crafting are just out of this world ridiculous and the items are worthless
The biggest example of horrid ideas is the Ugly set, which you need to craft to get into the Toad dungeon
The problem is that it takes way to long to get lv30 armorer and 40 tailor
Due to the ridiculous amounts of materials needed to even craft those items
By the time you got the materials to craft anything, your usually already over leveled and have better gear
As almost every item in crafting is pretty much unused or worthlessly weak compared to dropped battle gear
Its handyman and leather-worker that shine, for bags, keys, and boxes having viability
The most unused things are chef and baker, as chef is largely pointless and baker has no point
With the healing updates food just has no point

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817914  Replies : 6  Views : 577
posté January 06, 2015, 21:37:27 | #17

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 06 January 2015 04:57) *

Quote (zoombas @ 05 January 2015 18:04) *
Would be cool if a player gets attacked (in PvP) there could be a guild interface tab that would allow players to teleport to their guild member from anywhere in the world, to help back them up if they needed. (system similar to joining preceptor fights in dofus)

IMO this would bring an interesting roll to Guilds in regards to GvG and PvP in general.

Might consolidate some guilds too to form strong alliances.

It'd be great if that silly call for help button actually did what it sounds like it would do

I like the idea, it'd be really nice to have the option to jump into fights while they are still going on, too... however there needs to be a limit or certain instances where you can't do it...like in an official pvp match. Outside of a prestigious battle, anything can go...

heres a cure to pvp one remove it because its killing the game or split all spells into pve and pvp versions alotting them to balance and fix pve and nerf to death everything for pvp players as pvp has killed wakfu and made every class pointlessly weak in pve

Drat, you're alive~

Still as pessimistic as ever I see, eh?

Great to see you, but I gotta say I don't really agree with you on your opinion. I mean, there are always those moments where someone is killing people who don't want to be involved in that type of combat, and I understand it can be really frustrating...

However, the point of this thread isn't so much how to cure the Current pvp system that we have... but rather what you or I or anyone would like to see in a player versus players system. Ideas and thoughts on your own ideal system of how pvp "should" be to you. It's all opinions and I'd be more than happy to hear your take on what a good pvp system should be or how things could be, ideally
xO FWEY FWEY!!! of course iam alive
not tottally pessimistic but i do look like it though, optimistic is more like it both i prefer both
iam tired of them killing wakfu based on pvp, the one issue they need to fix is the opt out option
If you opt out you should not be able to be attacked, if you opt in then you can attack and be attacked, simple
Need to bring everyone back to the world, even frey =p

Quote (Madd1 @ 06 January 2015 05:35) *

Quote (Mox-Jackal @ 05 January 2015 21:20) *
alotting them to balance and fix pve
and nerf to death everything for pvp players
as pvp has killed wakfu and made every class pointlessly weak in pve
Uh... I've never felt stronger in PVE than I do now that I've nearly finished PVP setups... How on earth can you complain that chars are 'too weak in PVE' when there's tons of people out there still complaining the game is too easy?

I honestly think the devs are doing their best to find happy mediums and they've taken leaps and bounds in the right direction. The game will flow and change, you can flow with it or join the long list who have left. None of us really have much of a choice in that.

-Madd
your quite the delussional quat... for the top players yes its a cinch, for the other new players
No.. past lv100 its just unfun and simply not enjoyable
i want all the players to have fun with wakfu, not just the lv160 players who constantly do nothing but stand around in the temple
...look at the temple, 100 people standing there 24 hours a day, thats just lame
If you dont actually believe that the nerfs are rolled out all the time, look at the game and "All" its classes, not just one
Feca had a shield that blocked 100% damage, reduced to 50%, that 50% should be 100% in pve and 50% in pvp
Feca and iop had a bound passive that no longer bounds enemies as every ai will just walk away
Feca cannot aggro, as wakfu has no aggro, so a tank like a Sacrier or Feca will never be attacked like they should be
This leaves all other weaker teamates to be attacked and the tanks, who have like 400 lock, to be ignored
Standing next to 3 enemies with 330 lock, they just walk away and skip their turn every time, going for my allies
Its dumb.... Sadida is a Sad, Osa is overnerfed on each aspect, enutrof no longer gets pp, but fire mine yeah it does 150pp
Cra =[ cra is making me sad to think about, Xelor is awesome, Sram does epic damage, Fog is decent
The truth is based on catering, They will cater to one specicfic class but destroy all the others
The iop and Sadida are on the front page, but typically i dont see anyone wanting to play such boring classes
I love the iop as i love the sadida, Feca, Osa, Eni, but really who wants to be an Enirispa with heal resists blocking us
Look at all the classes and Not just one, thats what iam asking, but they only focus on the most played ones
A Sacrier can have like 8000 Hp, but past that hp its pretty much nil now, this is what iam aiming at

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817911  Replies : 37  Views : 1974