Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Harle's profile
Statistics
37 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 14, 2014, 01:01:53 | #1
Runic Recycler- where the Handyman comes in handy Hello everyone
There's tons of things in my mind i would like to suggest around, but let it be the first one- Runic Recycler. I find it so annoying to run quite a distance looking for one around trading bridges (especially after dragoturkey revamps). Noone ever thought of placing one at every of nation villages (they are found next to market boards, but wait.... why to put it in a most visited place like a nation villages...) Anyway, i didn't came here to whine, i wanted to suggest a very handy idea for a handyman Runic Recycler crafting recipe. I'm sure it would help alot for everyone who's stuck grinding mobs either for exp or drops. Besides the things i'm looking for, im droping things i don't need, but i would like to crush them into rune powders instead of trashing completely, so at least something good comes out of it. Having a personal Runic Recycler in heaven bag would be a great option for quick utilizing unwanted equipment and refreshing tight inventory space.
What do you think?

This post has been edited by Harle - August 14, 2014, 01:08:15.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #762768  Replies : 3  Views : 278
posté August 31, 2013, 17:37:22 | #2

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 27 August 2013 17:36) *

Quote (SeriousFace @ 27 August 2013 17:04) *
Ankama should release more Avatars more often!
This.
Because we don't really have many of them and so many people uses the same onces. Is it so hard to make them, even from the artworks they already have? :E
About avatars- I dont like at all that theres so small ammount of pictures to choose. I think most of forum users would love to look different and special, yet we all look same. Would be nice if Ankama would let us to choose our own private avatar, like personal picture or other kind of graphics. We could see others faces, and let them know ours (as long as we want to ofc...) I think that kind of idea would cause an avalanche of all kind of good in game and maybe private contacts and friendships Since forums are controlled all the time by mods, all kinds of inappropreate texts or pictures could be removed, and user banned. That would also show alot about forum users, since i doubt any good old Wakfu player would risk getting banned for putting one "stupid" avatar picture.

Thread : News  Preview message : #599657  Replies : 82  Views : 3881
posté August 20, 2013, 18:53:09 | #3
Just imagine..... How much of our subscription time would be saved without battle animations  

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #593735  Replies : 18  Views : 876
posté August 20, 2013, 18:35:53 | #4
I have 3 of those bags in use on one of my characters, but those doesnt seem to work (at least for me). Other thing is, that bonus stack up to 15%, which is so small ammount of time saved; if we take flowers as an example- it takes 5 seconds to cut those, with bags- 4.25 seconds. So bags might be actually working, but that bonus is almost impossible to notice. If it was like 10% per bag, then, yeah.....  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #593723  Replies : 4  Views : 844
posté August 19, 2013, 19:53:42 | #5
Fear not. Global warming is already laughing in Canadian's faces ...

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #593353  Replies : 4  Views : 388
posté July 30, 2013, 17:18:04 | #6
Servers up again guys and gals. Reopen clients, there was some new updates.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #582605  Replies : 130  Views : 3407
posté July 24, 2013, 13:13:52 | #7
I have exactly same problem, cant deposit/ withdraw a single kama in guild chest. This is going to be a big problem for my guild, since we are trying to buy a heaven world, and noone can donate any kamas... Please, fix this before the end of today's HW auctions  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #579095  Replies : 1  Views : 234
posté June 14, 2013, 14:59:13 | #8
All of those emotes are free to get in game from secret locations around all nations. Don't waste your money unless you're lazy and/or rich enough to spend ogrines for nothing

Thread : News  Preview message : #559171  Replies : 40  Views : 1842
posté April 13, 2013, 23:04:18 | #9
Signed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #521957  Replies : 196  Views : 10600
posté April 13, 2013, 22:56:03 | #10
^ Pick emblem called "Guild Symbol", gives all guild bonuses without covering your own gears.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #521953  Replies : 3  Views : 433
posté March 28, 2013, 02:15:46 | #11
Ehh... This year event is so lame :/ I would love to run around maps hoping to find hidden wabbit somewhere rewarding me with nice gift... Or just do my regular fights hoping to drop those rare event items from mobs. They should rather do it that way and remove completely PP bonuses and lock limits, so it wouldnt have any effect on those event rewards, and just lower drop % down roughly (ppl wouldnt farm tons of those at least). Everyone would have same and fair chances to get things they want and it wouldnt be so damn boring to play since you would have a nice motivation to grind monsters if ure hoping to get any of event rewards :/

Thread : News  Preview message : #512107  Replies : 25  Views : 2104
posté December 29, 2012, 19:48:34 | #12
"Burp" for Almanax! I have to complain badly about today's Almanax. Couldn't get any of those "national pistes cave beer's" on my own; tried to look for nation groups that i could trade my own bottles for theirs- there was noone. Or many willing to sell one worthless bottle for plenty of kamas (no, thanks...) Just wanted to point one thing out..... : for god's sake, why Ankama took all passport gates away if noone can get a certain item that could only be found in certain nation? -.- And not like all damn players want to be so "social" with others to help eachother out, instead of draining kamas for items we could get by ourselves easily.
Either compensate that screwed up almanax idea, or think of fixing little things like this in the future.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #237415  Replies : 1  Views : 442
posté December 22, 2012, 23:54:52 | #13
Krosmaster Display Window placing bug (handyman crafted) Hello there~

I crafted "krosmaster display window", but it cannot be placed in heaven bag. It doesn't appear when ure trying to place it somewhere, exactly same thing happened with "model of calmari's ship"- quest reward decoration ( that one is fixed already ). Hopefully someone can take a closer look at this bug, since i wouldn't want to trash it

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #235921  Replies : 0  Views : 218
posté December 22, 2012, 01:26:38 | #14
Not sure how DEV's brains work. After reading this article- nothing will change at all, except you can count everything x10. Buying any item worth 1 kama makes me dig 10 irons- now it will cost 10 kamas, so im digging 100. Where is the logic? "We want to make you feel rich" meanwhile nothing changes at all except simple math countings. And it will be more difficult in my opinion, considering how many resources u'll receive from single "brick". I'd rather think of new kama recipes which including high lvl resources you have to dig out since major ammount of players have high lvl harvesting skills. And also- it would give them a choice: "should i be mining today for getting resources i need for pushing my crafting skills up? or maybe for once I wont waste my time to pick non-exp ores to make kamas and harvest high lvl ores to make money for the thing i need to buy from market"... I'd say its good idea, otherwise you really have to think of changing most of crafting recipes (which most of them are already ridiculous enough thinking of ammount and resource lvl needed for single crafting)....

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #235749  Replies : 142  Views : 15942
posté October 31, 2012, 17:07:42 | #15
Servers up guys

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #223823  Replies : 24  Views : 1641
posté October 30, 2012, 11:26:01 | #16
^ thats what i keep on repeating like mantra XD
anyway, there was another small update, so restart ur clients

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #223263  Replies : 30  Views : 1848
posté April 02, 2012, 16:34:41 | #17
Instead of flaming, hating, or spamming nonsences which noone actually care to read, i have way much better idea. Devs should consider creating completely new forum section called "Wakfu Tavern" (for example, or with any other suitable name). Fresh and good old players could meet there to make friends, or introduce themselves to make nice relations in game. That could also solve teaming up problem among low lvl players and newcomers. Also ppl wouldnt have to mess forums with "friend searching" spam, which sometimes is the only way to find nice, helpfull and friendly ppl to hang around in game  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #164005  Replies : 23  Views : 1733
posté March 30, 2012, 15:59:52 | #18
[Planting issues] Hello~
I've expirienced planting issues ( started at 28th after update ) When i'm trying to mark few squares on the ground, my character doesn't want to plant, or planting only one seed then stops and stands doing nothing. Other thing is that i have to walk around and search for "right" square to plant a seed even if i should be able to place it there and area isn't overpopulated ofc.
So for example if i want to plant barley, i have to be clicking one single cell at once, and move from one square to another if my character doesn't want to place a seed.
This is incredibly annoying and making me waste huge ammount of time to get any resources. Forgot to mention that same thing goes for all kind of seeds, tree cuttings, flower and monster seeds also.
Does anyone else expirienced same kind of problem?  

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #162321  Replies : 1  Views : 336
posté March 28, 2012, 11:51:04 | #19
Same rule goes for team battles.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #160385  Replies : 3  Views : 549
posté March 27, 2012, 15:41:35 | #20
During first maintenance i bought couple items from "boutique". Once servers was up again, i went to play and used one of those items i bought (it was one of pet color potions). Item worked ofc, but couple minutes later there was announcement about servers shutdown. Once it was done, i've noticed that my cat lost color potion effect i just used, and item itself was gone from my inventory/ gift tab.
I want it back, since i paid for it and it wasn't my fault that i've lost it >_>
Where i can whine/ report such things to recover lost boutique items?

Thread : News  Preview message : #159613  Replies : 180  Views : 11865