Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Dawnsinger's profile
Statistics
106 Posts (0.11 per day)
Most active in : Advanced Gameplay
Personal description
Brooklyn born & raised in the NYC area. Graduated magna cum laude in Theatre Management, Univ. of Miami Coral Gables in 1980. Associate Artistic Director/Director of Educational Programming and Touring for Florida Shakespeare Festival, 1980-1991. Moved to California to help care for my aging father (Alzheimer's), worked the next 15 years in retail and theatre. Now work in eldercare.

Writer of children's stories and short stories; Actor and Director. Currently pursuing education in Video Game Design and Programming. Proud owner of an 8-Bit Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Sega 16-Bit, Sega Cd, Saturn & Dreamcast, Playstation 1 & 2, PSP, Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DSL. I have kept every game I've ever bought. Die-hard RPG fan, even had the PS One chipped to play Final Fantasy 7 in Japanese, 1 year before its US launch.

Hobbies: Reading, Pets, Travel (been to Canada, Mexico, Britain, France, Italy, Monaco, Caribbean Islands), US National Parks, cycling, hiking, cooking, gardening, archeology, mythology, etymology, astronomy and anthropology - to name a few.

Founder of FOOD FOR LIFE.
Recent forum activity