No flash

aquabeauty's profile
Statistics
1514 Posts (2.01 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:02:27 | #1

Quote (atsushikun @ 24 July 2014 22:09) *

Quote (picklesaregood @ 24 July 2014 22:08) *
Calls other people exploiters but then runs a dungeon where the boss is bugged. GG yourself.
is a troll account only used to piss people off

/gg
You're right, I already stopped caring or reading what it had to say. I still haven't experienced the bug they're talking about.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756965  Replies : 31  Views : 694
posté Yesterday - 21:49:15 | #2
This is a pretty good idea!

+1

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756939  Replies : 8  Views : 126
posté Yesterday - 21:37:37 | #3
That quest was SO ANNOYING and AWFUL when it came to catching that dragoturkey. It took me ALL DAY to do it on three of my accounts.

~_~

BUT The Hydraulics system on my little pony is amazing.
SO

I named her cadillac

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 24, 2014, 21:37:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756932  Replies : 11  Views : 324
posté Yesterday - 21:29:09 | #4
Actually PicklesIsGood,

I havent noticed that bug. LOL

My boss enters stage two and three and attacks during these stages. I will post screenshots when I run this later.

Maybe there is an exploit. But I myself am not using it. GG Shit talker.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 24, 2014, 21:29:35.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756929  Replies : 31  Views : 694
posté Yesterday - 20:32:43 | #5

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 24 July 2014 20:13) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 24 July 2014 19:59) *
This isnt Shushus, its Flaxid mobs.
Flaxhid mobs are also Shushus .

Dlexus was reffering to the FIRST dungeon. Maybe they are both shushus but in my mind the first ones are the shushus the second ones are the flaxhids xD

I agree with Dlexus that the first dungeon is pretty lame. People who defeated it in the past all exploited a boss bug and very few people beat it fairly. But I wont blow anyone's spot up. It's just the truth and I am not going to downplay Dlexus on his very so valid point by saying the first one is easy when i know its pretty butt and not fun. [fun being the most important aspect of the game

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 24, 2014, 20:33:40.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756921  Replies : 31  Views : 694
posté Yesterday - 20:12:04 | #6

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 23 July 2014 08:01) *
I was expecting this thread to say "figure it out for yourself, that's the fun part", but it's nice to see that there is more detail then that. A few clarifications would be helpful for people new to the Sadida class.

A second clarification that would be helpful is the order that you level your spells in. In the description of Dolly Sacrifice, your last spell in the list, you state that you are baffled as to why Sadidas do not max this skill. With your current spell order, you would have to be level 160 (or level 161?) to have this skill at max level. Perhaps showing your actual number values at max level? That would help to clarify your specialty leveling order, which is really confusing right now.

A third clarification is the way the Gust, and other air spells, work on every Doll besides the Ultra Powerful. I'm not sure if that's just a copy / paste from your last thread, but this is not a bug. You are confusing the Doll ability "Puffle", which is not the same as a Gust spell.

When you cast a spell on a Doll, like Gust, the Doll stores a "charge" of that spell. Puffle is an ability that has a range of 1 - 4 with line of sight, that releases all spell "charges" on the target square. The Doll does not cast the Gust spell; the Doll casts the Puffle spell. You should note that any air spell cast on the Doll will have a range of 1 - 4 with line of sight regardless of what the Sadida's spell description states.

Edit: As Kikuihimonji pointed out below, K'mir is the exception to this rule, which will cause Puffle to have a range of 1-1.

1. Thankies I tried to give more detail

2. Work in Progress, need to edit copy-pastes. Also there is no reason why by 153, you can not have 8 skills leveled. So it is not an option for 160 or 165.

3. Also work in progress

4. I forgot about puffle thanks for the reminder. I guess I extremely disagree with this puffle idea [the design of it] and it bothers me heavily. Its like they named the bs puffle.

Ugh now to explain puffles.

General Comment:

My job hit me with a competition this week so any edits and add ons might take longer to publish than I previously announce also the new wakfu content is GOOD I am loving the flaxhid dungeon so yeah xD I apologize. But I have clarified the existing publishing. I will update the thread title when further updates have been made.

Thanks for your patience.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 24, 2014, 20:29:11.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #756915  Replies : 10  Views : 367
posté Yesterday - 20:04:51 | #7
WTB HarryBoot fragments Only need 4 more. T_T Leggoooo

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #756914  Replies : 0  Views : 11
posté Yesterday - 19:59:45 | #8
@Dlexus:

This isnt Shushus, its Flaxid mobs. Which IMO is alot easier than shushu boss. This set is fine, just build your group around fire damage and long distance damage for any element none fire. You should be fine.

@Hate: Still pretty good to drop the insignia and I am running the dungeon alot so I have no doubt I have a shot at dropping +3

@Riza

It actually has no "look" I am not sure if this is a bug, or simply how it is suppose to be.

@General comment
I am actually REALLY enjoying this dungeon. I don't see any bugs either. He is working just fine. Unless certain classes are bugging the ai. I am seeing no problem. I use a xelor to steal his ap when I cant hit, an enu, two cras or one cra one eca, an iop and a feca. Very, very, enjoyable dungeon. I am having a lot of fun running it.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 24, 2014, 20:02:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756913  Replies : 31  Views : 694
posté Yesterday - 19:57:38 | #9
I actually think Azeal might become a relic.

Because ankama copies everything off dofus for wakfu.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756912  Replies : 16  Views : 423
posté Yesterday - 11:14:02 | #10

Quote (NillaSteph @ 24 July 2014 11:08) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 24 July 2014 08:03) *
I dropped the ShuShu emblem today.

Which is pretty sweet.
Oh my friend dropped 1 too, but his have +2 lvl to earth spells!
Does it mean there are different types of shushu emblems?
MAYBE that means that's pretty shitty actually.

Are they going to copy everything from dofus?

WHy make two versions of the same game? step your game up wakfu. ~_~

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 24, 2014, 11:16:03.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756747  Replies : 31  Views : 694
posté Yesterday - 08:03:39 | #11
I dropped the ShuShu emblem today.

Which is pretty sweet.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 24, 2014, 08:44:21.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756723  Replies : 31  Views : 694
posté July 23, 2014, 20:35:26 | #12

Quote (Gynrei @ 23 July 2014 20:09) *
I don't even have a 3,000 ogrine option.
I do have the fantastic 25$ 6k ogrine option.

This is fucked up.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 23, 2014, 20:36:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756562  Replies : 20  Views : 469
posté July 23, 2014, 20:08:27 | #13

Quote (kurokat @ 23 July 2014 14:08) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 23 July 2014 12:05) *
Yeah and its BS

They need enable trading on those.

-_________-

LIKE WHAT IF I switch from air osa to fire osa [single target v. aoe] or respec?

Oh right then I'm screwed and that's exactly what ankama wants me to be. Its that unethical B.S. -again-

I bet they expect us to buy all of the mounts for reach account we own,
Except in this case, baring it's on the same account, Drago's can be placed in the Account Chest and exchanged between your five characters. So as long as 4 of your characters get one of each of the mounts, you can have one of each easily and any of your characters will be able to use them.

- Kat
I meant accounts, not classes on the same account. :/ so that account chest would not work.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756560  Replies : 20  Views : 561
posté July 23, 2014, 12:05:18 | #14
Yeah and its BS

They need enable trading on those.

-_________-

LIKE WHAT IF I switch from air osa to fire osa [single target v. aoe] or respec?

Oh right then I'm screwed and that's exactly what ankama wants me to be. Its that unethical B.S. -again-

I bet they expect us to buy all of the mounts for reach account we own,

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756411  Replies : 20  Views : 561
posté July 23, 2014, 07:03:13 | #15
I just made a post about this bullshit like the day before yesterday.

Also there was a price increase.

because we use to get "discounts" before for buying multiple months. That shit is gone now.

Also, fuck that pp and wis candy bs. I liked it when I could control WHEN and WHERE I used my pp now i cant even do that.

ALSO,

You cant gift subs or origines, OR anything for that matter.

They really need to make them giftable  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756334  Replies : 20  Views : 469
posté July 23, 2014, 02:34:47 | #16

Quote (rmw1 @ 22 July 2014 11:49) *
How much are you paying for Toxispike?
already purchased, probably from you

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #756249  Replies : 9  Views : 369
posté July 22, 2014, 21:53:42 | #17

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 22 July 2014 21:43) *

Quote (Xzberg1 @ 22 July 2014 16:04) *
I thought this is social game
Sometimes it's to avoid bad grammar, unfinished sentences, and lack of punctuation. Such things can drive the fun out of a group, so it turns out playing alone for a while is a refreshing option.

Another reason would be to retain the option of going AFK at a moments notice, without disrupting a group of friends. When I am babysitting my niece, feeling ill, or waiting for a meal to finish cooking, it is ideal to play alone and leave as the circumstances dictate.
Seriously

- 1~2 hour dungeons
- 2~3 Hour Hardcore Dungeons
- Zero Drops

It feels good to be able to say, "fuck it im taking a break mid dungeon." or
"fuck it im going to pause and go pee" with out bothering anyone else.

Big Boy pants.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 22, 2014, 21:54:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756186  Replies : 28  Views : 649
posté July 22, 2014, 21:40:56 | #18
Lol that game looks so terrible its not even funny.

I found it funnier that its being used as a comparison to wakfu. XDDDDDDD

I think both sides are right though. Regardless of how shitty the suits at Ankama are treating us with all their financial B.S. I still wish the best for the game. I really do love this game. IT JUST SUCKS how they are treating their customers. Holy schmoley, this sucks. So Gynrei is right, but I wouldn't want for them to get pulled off steam at the same time, and they probably wouldnt [I hope]

I wish Ankama would stop being so damn shady though.

~_~

WHERE IS SABI? SABIIII where are chu?

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 22, 2014, 21:41:15.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756179  Replies : 21  Views : 477
posté July 22, 2014, 18:15:50 | #19
Honestly that would make no sense.

the daggers of the godly azeal not upgraded?

1. That would make me so angry.
2. They're probably thinking of what to do with them
3. I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot to upgrade then since they're creative but challenged by ethics, basic coding and many other things.
4. Honestly I don't know if I can come up with more excuses for them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SABI:

When is the ETA for Azeal Daggers update

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 22, 2014, 18:22:01.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756118  Replies : 16  Views : 423
posté July 22, 2014, 18:12:12 | #20

Quote (Gynrei @ 22 July 2014 17:01) *
Not enough people to party with at your level range.
No in game way to find other players easily.
Horrible drop rates.
Play style choice for some.
Pretty much this.

I socialize plenty on the game and still have a group of friends that I play with. Am I selective with who I socialize on this game? Yes, Extremely selective. Is it because I multibox? No.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756116  Replies : 28  Views : 649