Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

aquabeauty's profile
Statistics
1553 Posts (1.99 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:01:47 | #1
Omg after two years of waiting and being extremely depressed with my sadida...

could ups this be true?

i am so happy everyone... I wish I had the beta server to test this out but from the sound of it ... I am so so happy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765570  Replies : 33  Views : 409
posté Yesterday - 16:24:55 | #2

please do tell me more....

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - August 22, 2014, 16:25:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765330  Replies : 33  Views : 409
posté August 20, 2014, 02:45:43 | #3
I honestly feel like I cant log in more than one account.

Is this the case for anyone else?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764603  Replies : 8  Views : 126
posté August 20, 2014, 02:28:11 | #4
Also the "connection can not be established bug" doesn't even let us log in sometimes. So annoying.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764599  Replies : 21  Views : 449
posté August 20, 2014, 02:24:34 | #5
It is beyond annoying. i also do what neneko does but sometimes it doesnt work.

this morning it took me like 30 minutes to give up on logging in because it simply wouldn't let me log the accounts.

BIGGEST WASTE OF SUB TIME which i paid for. BIGGEST waste of my life.

so. annoying.

THIS SHOULD BE THE #1 PRIORITY ON the long, very, very, long list of THINGS TO FIX.  

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - August 20, 2014, 02:29:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764598  Replies : 8  Views : 126
posté August 16, 2014, 01:54:57 | #6

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 16 August 2014 01:53) *

Quote (CaWinKiDink @ 16 August 2014 01:50) *
Because Me+Cloudi = Babies.
Girl, wtf

What's with people literally bringing their fiancee on Wakfu. Because obviously, they'd rather play wakfu together all day long instead of going outside and doing stuff actually together, near eachother

Still, wtf, girl. Wtf.
LMBOooo it was a joke. But Im glad you got some wdf's out of it. The babies are the new accounts and account names silly.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763467  Replies : 41  Views : 766
posté August 14, 2014, 19:16:00 | #7
how much for tofus?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #762972  Replies : 6  Views : 435
posté August 11, 2014, 00:33:25 | #8
I am ignoring the multiboxing issue because If they move against multiboxing :

1. Alot of people will quit
2. Alot of money will be lost.

Let the numbers talk, and multiboxing will stay. There is no debate about that. Plus, all of these multi-boxing haters really need to stop with the whole "the grass is greener on the other side" mentality. The grass is green where you water it, play harder. That is all.

But on to the important issue.

-WHO- in their right minds would think that "removing relics from the economy and making them none tradable" would SOMEHOW make them more accessible to players.

Are you fucking kidding me. That is the biggest load of BS ever. Basically:

There are three ways to obtain a relic

1. drop fragments
2. buy fragments
3. buy the full relic / trade

OH SHIT look: one of the ways to obtain a relic is now GONE? this system is WAYYYY more accessible to players!

SINCE WHEN, DOES SUBTRACTING STUFF FROM A SYSTEM = MORE FOR THE USERS OF THE SYSTEM?

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - August 11, 2014, 00:45:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761779  Replies : 115  Views : 2353
posté August 10, 2014, 05:50:00 | #9

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 08 August 2014 19:28) *
wa stuff - you got cawwot tufts?
that i dooo i doooo

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #761480  Replies : 25  Views : 1366
posté August 06, 2014, 21:54:50 | #10

Quote (Spoon-Merchant @ 06 August 2014 20:14) *
Which pieces of Wa gear do you have?
everything except crown and amulet. And even amulet might be up for sale if you offer a good offer.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #760570  Replies : 25  Views : 1366
posté August 05, 2014, 02:47:15 | #11

Quote (s1xkills @ 04 August 2014 06:14) *
I want to buy one, pm me on Shihoin the next time you're online :3
^_~

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #760059  Replies : 25  Views : 1366
posté August 04, 2014, 06:36:39 | #12

Quote (holylance @ 04 August 2014 06:28) *

Quote (Whiterummy @ 04 August 2014 06:22) *

Quote (holylance @ 03 August 2014 10:45) *
You guys are gonna turn this game into a P2W grindfest QQing about nonsense.
You do realize this game ALREADY is a P2W grindfest?
It's not that bad atm.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759857  Replies : 6  Views : 348
posté August 03, 2014, 23:28:38 | #13

Quote (s1xkills @ 02 August 2014 05:40) *
How much do you want for the Sporeboots and Moofly?
Mooflies 250kk spore boots sold

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #759776  Replies : 25  Views : 1366
posté August 01, 2014, 23:30:49 | #14

Quote (TruthSeeker1 @ 01 August 2014 22:45) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 01 August 2014 22:32) *

And I try to find the best in the class but what mango says is true.
Sadidas are a support class. Repeat that to yourself one hundred times maybe you'll understand why they don't do as much damage as a damage dealer.
First.
our opinions on the roles of support classes might vary, so on topic read my first post about that. It is ok that we have different opinions in the roles of support classes, but you should be aware of where I stand in the topic before you jump to conclusions.

second
i could repeat myself 100 times, we all could. People will say they are suppose to dd, others will say they are not and are meant to be weak, some will say they are suppose to be both. Some will say they are strictly support.

it doesn't matter because the class is so fudged At the moment hat no one can decide what it's suppose to be. Meaning everyone is bickering over the stupidest thing because were all wrong.

Why? Because it doesn't have a clear cut design purpose, not that everything needs a clear design intent. But holy smokes can things at least have a functional design intent? Sadidas specifically because they have no direction what so ever. That's why I agree with mango.

Even if what you said as true and they were suppose to "just be support" (which is a horrible approach considering the content they must participate in) their support abilities are absolutely beyond mediocre.

if they were just good/great at anything, anything at all, anything please, like really.

third: Every reason given for the sadidas existence is better than the: "well sadidas are not good at anything, but they are shitty at doing a lA little bit of EVERYTHING and no other class has a little of everything therefore they are balanced" argument.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - August 01, 2014, 23:38:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759271  Replies : 93  Views : 1777
posté August 01, 2014, 22:32:32 | #15
What id give for more people to actually play sadidas. My sadida breaks more than 800 and it is still hits for less than other dd.

The coags are absolutely mediocre for their cost. The heal dolls remove lone Sadi bonus so there goes the super heals and the high damage. Any doll does really.

Infact none of the sadidas skills are comparable to any class. Because they are too mediocre. Of course the #1 argument against this is "well doy, they can do all of this at once that's why they have to be underpowered"

That's easy to say because everything looks so good from reading the stats and it isn't until you actually play the class that you realize there is no synergy for optimal results. No other class takes so long to build damage and no other class loses such long stacking so easily. Except for sadidas. Why

And I try to find the best in the class but what mango says is true.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759247  Replies : 93  Views : 1777
posté August 01, 2014, 16:31:52 | #16
B I wouldn't agree with your choice of classes for the weak side. Although I agree with some.

For all of the anti support mechanics they are enforcing in the game (lock/dodge revamp and anti-heal) "support" classes need to be buffed because they are becoming obsolete. That's for sure.

However, I can not behave as biased as you have and simply forget that it is because of the strong classes listed that we can actually run ridiculous content. (They've really watered wakfu down to dpt fast, fast, faster or die and lose lose lose) ask yourself.. For every dungeon you need _________? Answer: "a lot of dpt"

Over all support classes in this game have really taken a hit and they've given avid support players little respect or choice when it comes to this.

Still i wouldn't say that the caused by any given "individual class bring too overpowered" but rather caused by the incremental brutality of each of grou's revamps. There has been a slow steady nerf to all support tactics across the board. Nerfs that made them to costly while giving classes with tremendous dd capabilities support abilities.

What am I talking about? Take a random group of 6. Off the top if my head: xelor, eca, masq. Dpt/heal eni(unless there are anti heal mechanics as even healers are becoming obsolete and situational), (a tank for however long that last) Osa, iop/cra.There you have a group that blinds, gives backstab (30%) dmg buff -to everyone- gives ap, resurrects with out an eni, gives crit, gives damage bonuses (Ecas) and a lot of stuff. Holistically comparing current support class's spell ap/mp costs to the -combined effects- of these classes in a group you basically build a 7th spot in a group somewhat equivalent to the capabilities of a support class or mm support. So why fill in a spot in a group with a support class? That's right, for purely situational cases where a skill is needed (until we out level it of course, take totem at moowolf as an ex)

Now I don't know what the solution to this is. But I know dd nerfs are not the solution, we would not be Able to run content if that was the case. I am 100% for buffs to the inferior classes.not nerfs to the few good and fun classes we have. But the mess is tough and grou has had years making it. To ease my heart d7y and the new team have an approach that has surprised me, And I say this overwhelmingly as I am excited for more the positive changes they will bring. Thanks d7y I'm sure you guys will come up with a sensible solution and I'll be there to rant if you don't. ; I really do love this game and I hope the best for ankama's.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - August 02, 2014, 06:21:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759132  Replies : 93  Views : 1777
posté August 01, 2014, 02:56:24 | #17

Quote (Spoon-Merchant @ 31 July 2014 18:56) *
How much would you sell bloodthirsty for?
300kk
its runed. I think.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #759008  Replies : 25  Views : 1366
posté August 01, 2014, 00:05:07 | #18

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 31 July 2014 20:26) *
Lol why isn't this in the suggestions thread?
Because it is specific to the sadida class and is not a general game change suggestion.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - August 01, 2014, 00:05:33.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #758988  Replies : 50  Views : 1146
posté July 31, 2014, 23:53:54 | #19
From a design standpoint I have to admit that the website works well for mobile versions. I, for example prefer to browse the site on my phone. This is because the screens on my mobile devices are much smaller.

This statement excludes the use of the encyclopedia. Sure it might be possible that it I need to get use to the new layout of the encyclopedia but, as of right now I feel as though the encyclopedia's layout worked much much more efficiently before. Clicking through the links was also more accessible before.

On the other hand does not work as well on a computer monitor.

This is because we are gamers and generally gamers all have larger computer screens. [18"+ screens] Stretched websites are not compatible with larger screens as they put strain on the eyes which is what makes browsing so uncomfortable.

I think ankama needs to analyze their customers in depth before making changes. It doesn't take much to realize that gamers use larger computer screens and yet knowing such a small detail can change so many design aspects. Ankama should invest in learning about their customers habits and gaming styles.

Just my two cents.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 31, 2014, 23:54:12.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758987  Replies : 11  Views : 556