Statistics
50 Posts (0.07 per day)
Most active in : Politics
posté October 03, 2014, 22:10:12 | #1
Any news on this bug?
Click here

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #784092  Replies : 101  Views : 4210
posté September 30, 2014, 19:12:40 | #2
Account Chest: Pet Disappearance I'm not sure of the exact date and times but I've lost 5 level 0 gemlins that I left in my account box. I never lost my booster but the pets just disappeared.

Then today around 6pm UTC I put a level 0 Bow Meow in my account chest, swapped characters, opened the chest and found it was gone again.

I'm not bothered about the pets I've lost as they are easy to obtain, I just wanted to report this bug so that people don't lose their high level pets...

- Arachi

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #782788  Replies : 0  Views : 233
posté September 04, 2014, 20:49:14 | #3
Hello fellow Amakna citizens,

I'm sorry that I failed to run this mandate, I assure you it wasn't my choice. I've just got a new job and had been working so much that I hadn't had the time to log or check the voting times.

I assume you that I will be back next mandate and I hope you will all give me your support once again.

Your Former Governor Arachi~

This post has been edited by AwkwardPillow - September 04, 2014, 20:50:06.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #770388  Replies : 22  Views : 1053
posté July 21, 2014, 15:14:29 | #4

Quote (DiscKZee @ 21 July 2014 02:43) *

Quote (AwkwardPillow @ 21 July 2014 01:00) *
Sorry if this double posts but i couldnt see my comment anywhere.

You see to have made a change to Cra's as well but not bothered to tell us?

Cra's spell, Long Distance Combat now costs 1ap and 2mp instead of the previous 2mp.
In game it still tells us it only costs 2mp and yet takes the 1ap and 2mp.

Also I dont remember reading anywhere about this change and it seems like a very annoying nerf....Could someone please explain this to me? ._.

Long-Distance Combat at Lv 9 costs 2 MP on both the live server and the beta server, I just checked it. When I used it in a fight on both servers it only costed 2 MP. Maybe you haven't maxed the spell out after a restat?

No i have it maxed. As i stated it told me it was going to cost me 2mp to use and was taking 1ap as well.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755670  Replies : 100  Views : 6721
posté July 21, 2014, 01:00:04 | #5
Sorry if this double posts but i couldnt see my comment anywhere.

You see to have made a change to Cra's as well but not bothered to tell us?

Cra's spell, Long Distance Combat now costs 1ap and 2mp instead of the previous 2mp.
In game it still tells us it only costs 2mp and yet takes the 1ap and 2mp.

Also I dont remember reading anywhere about this change and it seems like a very annoying nerf....Could someone please explain this to me? ._.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755550  Replies : 100  Views : 6721
posté June 28, 2014, 16:30:36 | #6

Quote (Sabi @ 28 June 2014 03:30) *

Quote (AwkwardPillow @ 28 June 2014 02:43) *
So for all the people who sub monthly, for say over a year. By this time may only have a few weeks left. What about them?

As explained above, whatever time of subscription that is remaining on their account by the 9th of July will be converted into Booster days to benefit from those benefits as shown in this news: here.

You didn't address my concern. My point is that those people will have been very dedicated and spent a lot of money on this game and will get barely rewarded. Whereas other people will sub for a year between now and when the update occurs to receive the highest 'loyalty' reward.

Thread : News  Preview message : #750095  Replies : 197  Views : 9781
posté June 28, 2014, 02:43:14 | #7
So for all the people who sub monthly, for say over a year. By this time may only have a few weeks left. What about them?

Thread : News  Preview message : #749962  Replies : 197  Views : 9781
posté June 27, 2014, 01:46:41 | #8
So you're making it pay-to-win? Fantastic (!) This is all a horrible idea.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749636  Replies : 135  Views : 7382
posté June 03, 2014, 12:14:31 | #9

Quote (Triballeader4 @ 03 June 2014 12:03) *
yeah..at the top it tells us that extended maintanence was meant to last untill 9:30 am gmt...ITS NOW 11:03!
The server is now up.

And it said around 9:30 AM GMT That means as close to that time as they can. It's an estimate and if they encounter more problems than anticipated it can take them longer to fix.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #740357  Replies : 6  Views : 205
posté June 03, 2014, 12:11:06 | #10
Alright they stated that the maintenance will be longer than normal and as I've witnessed over the year or so that I've been playing Remington is very hard to maintain and fix compared to the other servers, I have no idea why but it's always been that way.

They won't have forgotten us you just need to be patient and have faith in them. The game is well maintained, yes there are bugs but unless you could fix them all maybe just let it slide since the game is great?

I understand its annoying to have to wait but patience is a virtue and they will be working as fast as they can to get the server running.

- Arachi
Remington

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #740353  Replies : 10  Views : 455
posté June 03, 2014, 12:01:52 | #11

Quote (Triballeader4 @ 03 June 2014 11:40) *
I try logging in, it gets to the world selection and it is just blank wtf?

This is due to the server maintenance that happens every Tuesday (every week) they close the servers to work on the bugs and possibly add some new things to the game. (they will add a change log so that you can see any of the big changes)

As for the current status every server is up except Remington which is under extended maintenance, which if you go to the main forum page it will tell you at the top.

Hope this helps ^^

- Arachi
Remington

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #740337  Replies : 6  Views : 205
posté May 25, 2014, 21:54:20 | #12
I understand it's upsetting that people don't notice or thank you /but/ may I just say that your events all seem pretty confusing at a basic glance. Why not try to do simple PvP events or something instead? And you're giving up after two events (well one since you weren't there for the start of this one so why would people show up?) so I dont really know what you expected?

Also not a lot of people use the forums so you won't get much attention anyway. I really hope this doesnt come across as mean but I think you're taking a few bad things as the end of the world...

- Arachi

Thread : Events  Preview message : #736103  Replies : 8  Views : 738
posté May 11, 2014, 00:03:27 | #13
I'm sorry if I'm coming from a negative view and to be fair I never said I wouldn't be happy to work with you. I would be because it's whats best for the Nation, our Nation.

I need to head off to bed now but I'll be online tomorrow so feel free to pm me then

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #730193  Replies : 28  Views : 999
posté May 10, 2014, 23:49:53 | #14
To add to Zo's point and as i said before the island was going back to Zo through an event. And then we were going to arrange a rota before I lost my position as Gov. You seem to just be reading what you want out of what Im saying.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #730189  Replies : 28  Views : 999
posté May 10, 2014, 23:45:17 | #15
I didn't object because it was simply too late to say 'I would rather you didn't run against me'. I didn't congratulate you because I simply didn't have time.

And I never said the only reason I was Gov was because no-one else wanted to. I said I first stepped up because no-one else who was decent was running for Gov after Rayne took a break. I then stayed because I was good at my job and I enjoyed it. I never said I didn't want to stay. I'm happy for others to have a go, but not for people to talk about what they dont know.

And you merely won because you were half of my support and because of the people who think I can't do my job because I'm close to Zo. There may have been other reasons that I dont know about but thats as far as I know.

And you can tell me not to feel bad but honestly it doesn't help how I feel.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #730185  Replies : 28  Views : 999
posté May 10, 2014, 23:13:47 | #16

Quote (XHakenX @ 10 May 2014 22:06) *
-Trying to rotate the buffs to every nation requires stable governors to manage it securely currently only Hybgear & Zoe seem stable enough

When i first become governor me and Zoe talked and he was hasty in wanting it back due to the fact he was waiting for it previously. He wanted me to like give it to him right there no joke , but being in charge I had to decline since it is not my say rather the people of amakna.

Alright lets start off by pointing out that i was stable until one of my supporters ran against me (you) losing me people who I thought believed in me.

Secondly Zo 'expected' the island as we were arranging an event involving it and as Bonta does need the buffs more. (over Amakna but the island rotation is a good idea as I said to Crystalline i would consider it if i won this time around)

Just a side note as well, some people think that I'm not able to keep my personal life and my (former) role as Governor separate. This is utter 'rubbish' and everyone who does know me well can tell you this, as Governor I've always done my best for the Nation, the only reason I know Zo will end up with the island no matter who is Gov is because I know and have witnessed in the past the lengths he will go to, to get it because he is dedicated and stubborn when it comes to the best for his Nation.

- Arachi

This post has been edited by AwkwardPillow - May 10, 2014, 23:14:35.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #730181  Replies : 28  Views : 999
posté May 08, 2014, 19:04:41 | #17

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 07 May 2014 21:54) *
Thanks for answering and not giving a shit about what I wrote.
How to judge a book by its cover..
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean?

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #729133  Replies : 10  Views : 647
posté May 07, 2014, 19:18:31 | #18
First I would like to say that I'm pretty upset about this surprise take over, although I can understand why doing it as a surprise would seem like a good idea all it really does it get people annoyed.

If you wanted to arrange some way to share the island then you should have just talked to us. And although you make some good points about why your Nation should have the island but as previously pointed out if any sole Nation was to have it it would benefit Sufokia most.

I will accept the peace purely to not cause any trouble for my Nation at this present time. But in future (if I hopefully can stay in Gov) I will be dealing with this.

- Arachi

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #728231  Replies : 8  Views : 608
posté May 06, 2014, 21:13:42 | #19
Thank you for your feedback, this is honestly what I was asking for if people were displeased with me as Gov.

i will however say that I always do my best to fix the Eco when I'm online and I know my team do too, however this weekend I had to do babysitting over a couple of days and have been very very busy and unable to log too much. But also as Ichie pointed out it's not down to just the Government to fix it, yes it's our duty to fix it if we can but we can't watch it 24/7 so we like to encourage people to help out as well.

And as for the taxes I haven't gotten around to checking them, if they are too high then I will set to work about putting them down, but because of the market merge you can also use other nations markets now so if they really are too high you can go to other places.

I hope this is a good answer for you and thank you for your input  

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #727327  Replies : 10  Views : 647
posté April 23, 2014, 01:01:31 | #20
Arachi: Amakna Government Hello everyone I'm sorry this post is coming late I've had a few things to deal with but I thought it was better late than never!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who voted me in and I hope I'm keeping you all happy with the Eco. I'm sorry I haven't been able to arrange an event YET but I promise there is one coming, whether I stay in Gov or not. (although it would be nice to keep helping out!)

My team at the moment is:
Vice: Tallow
Head Guard: Gothmog
Army General: Mikuru Maki
Weather Engineer: This Position is OPEN
Treasurer: Arcade
Challenger: Pidi-san
Ecologist: Eridium

These positions may be changing if im still here next mandate but that is for you all to decide!

If you are happy with my work please continue to vote for me, suggestions are always welcome here and pm'ing me or my team in game!

Or if you are unhappy with me please do tell me why and I will try and fix it or do something to make a more positive step for Amakna!

That's all for now, but please keep your eyes open as I will try and keep you all updated here!
Arachi~

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #719735  Replies : 2  Views : 480