Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

-Weapon-'s profile
Statistics
38 Posts (0.04 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 30, 2013, 08:18:13 | #1
IT'S ON COUNT HAREBOURG.

Question though, in the dofus Frigost trailor, he was Count Bagsworth or something.

What gives?

Thread : News  Preview message : #535287  Replies : 20  Views : 1991
posté April 05, 2013, 02:44:53 | #2

Quote (Manyfaces @ 04 April 2013 23:37) *
Hate we all know you like attention but there is no need to make more posts on this topic there is two other kamas topics already going.
it's also possible that I just didnt see other topics before posting this.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #516591  Replies : 4  Views : 831
posté April 04, 2013, 23:08:39 | #3
4/16/13, the day the Trool Stock markets will crash. Be prepared, for on that day, MILLIONS OF KAMAS WILL BE EVERYWHERE, THE RICH WILL GET RICHER, THE POOR WILL GET RICHER, AND THE PRICING OF ITEMS WILL BE MERCILESS.

Have fun, good luck.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #516481  Replies : 4  Views : 831
posté April 04, 2013, 23:07:07 | #4

Quote (Nox16 @ 04 April 2013 22:33) *

Quote (Kokonaut @ 04 April 2013 21:37) *
As long as there are notable kama sinks to balance the issue of rapid inflation I guess things might be okay. I still have my doubts.

• Mango

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #516479  Replies : 11  Views : 827
posté April 02, 2013, 19:20:22 | #5

Quote (Gynrei @ 02 April 2013 15:31) *
Iop can tank Shudoku as well. The gear I used is relatively common and certain pieces can be replaced easily.

JHNOCWJOJHNWJOJHLWJICNBWJOLHMWJHNOLWJOOIMWJOJHMWJOJHOWJOOHIWJOMHNW

I choose 1 AP, 150 Lock, the rest Strength. For more defense you could remove the AP in exchange for str, hp, or block. I actually wore a level 100 Maka PP ring, my Iop is only 105.

Thanks to a certain Mr Goldfish for supplying the Milkar set^^

Milkar: So easy, even a Goldfish can do it!

Quote (Pantamime @ 01 April 2013 07:53) *

Quote (-Weapon- @ 01 April 2013 02:14) *

Any dodge reduction secrets you guys got?
Earth sac Rocky Foot spam
Meant uh, Armor's dodge, how he rebounds hits in an AoE

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #514971  Replies : 39  Views : 3906
posté April 01, 2013, 05:53:32 | #6

Quote (Chrolo @ 01 April 2013 03:32) *

Quote (-Weapon- @ 01 April 2013 02:14) *
So, since we all know how to kill it (I think the panda strat leaked out some too), anyone wanna share the ways to lower his resist, lower his dodge chance, etc.

I always knew there HAD to be stuff we were missing (going off the fact that he always hints about his Sonic Armor being unbreakable, cmon, clear foreshadowing)

Once, he killed off our 4 people due to a lot of misclicks and mistakes, leaving a panda/eni, so we towered and killed him like that.

He also got an interesting state called "Unbalanced whispers" or something, because the panda and eni were technically on the tile (though oddly, eni wasn't being debuffed with -3 AP)

This caused -100% water resist.

Leads me to believe that if you can get everyone on one set of debuff tiles, he'll lose resist to that element.

Thats almost right

We surround him with 4 ppl on the blue tiles and it lowers his water resist by 150% and disables his sonic armor even though this isn't stated anywhere.
The other two chars stand usually stay on green though so you dont need to have everybody on one colour.

Also we played around and tried with 3 ppl and 1 drheller surrounding him. This didnt work.
But when we surrounded him with 1 drheller and 3 ppl while 1 of them was a panda carrying another char (so technically 4 chars again) it triggered his -resist to water again.

Didnt try the other colours though. Blue worked for us so we ignored the other colours xD
Nice. Maybe it's the majority of characters? We only had two alive when we did it, as I stated.

Is it 150%? I can't remember xD...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #514075  Replies : 39  Views : 3906
posté April 01, 2013, 02:14:13 | #7
So, since we all know how to kill it (I think the panda strat leaked out some too), anyone wanna share the ways to lower his resist, lower his dodge chance, etc.

I always knew there HAD to be stuff we were missing (going off the fact that he always hints about his Sonic Armor being unbreakable, cmon, clear foreshadowing)

Once, he killed off our 4 people due to a lot of misclicks and mistakes, leaving a panda/eni, so we towered and killed him like that.

He also got an interesting state called "Unbalanced whispers" or something, because the panda and eni were technically on the tile (though oddly, eni wasn't being debuffed with -3 AP)

This caused -100% water resist.

Leads me to believe that if you can get everyone on one set of debuff tiles, he'll lose resist to that element.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #514017  Replies : 39  Views : 3906
posté March 30, 2013, 15:56:28 | #8

Quote (Pheira @ 30 March 2013 12:02) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 30 March 2013 09:02) *

Quote (Pheira @ 30 March 2013 04:03) *
Relogging? Client Issues? Most definetly not. I wish though. I probably tried relogging 100 times in shock. .
...My Ankama shield shows no other IP addresses using my account other than my own. I went to bed, and woke up with my entire wakfu life gone T_T
Uh? Yeah? If you log in 100 times it tends to fill the logs with your IP logging in. This happened to someone I know, his eni was deleted, and he logged in again and again to check if it was a bug, but when he checked his logs they were full of that IP.

While I doubt this is any sort of "bug" (sorry, the people on this game are very malicious.)

If you don't mind me asking, which server was this? I'm just trying to see, in the event that this was the cause of some glitch, then it could possibly be server based. Or maybe not. I'm no tech genius. (Also remmies are nicer than noxians...)

inb4 you're someone I know fairly well and I just had no idea.
Uhh.. yeah its quite obvious you aren't a tech genius. I see what you are saying and I really am not that stupid,
But, because I screenshoted my IP logins when I had only a few logins after the night before, after I found my account wiped I jumped right on ankama shield and screenshoted, which I submitted in my ticket. After that I did try relogging many times, like I said. I made sure this was not some malicious attack from another person.

In response to your comment about being someone you may know, definetly not. I would not be any sort of target for malicy. I am a person who keeps to herself, I don't go around 5th PKing or even talking. I am in the Nox server but I am nobody of consequence to get attacked, I run in a very small, very tight circle of friends. Also, an attacker would most likely have used the Ogrines on my account. but they are all still here.

No account sharing, no keyloggers, no reason to get wiped. How much more proof is needed?
(Well, I don't need to show anybody but an ankama member proof), I have submitted my screenshots and tickets, and am waiting for a Dev's response really,

Just saying though, it would suck if tomorrow your account was wiped too, right? Much worse than a unwarned temp ban.

If this is a real bug: Our server and accounts in it may be compromised to getting your account wiped.

Maybe my issue is a freak occurence.
Sorry, it was unclear in that post that you first checked Ankama shield, then spam relogged. I thought it was the other way around, simple misunderstanding. Wasn't trying to insult you or anything, sorry if it came out that way.

In response to your response to my comment about being someone I know, I'll help you relevel anyways, if you want. Though, depending on the amount of characters you have, that might be an unreasonable offer regardless.

Sorry if I made it sound like I was attacking you, I didn't quite understand the circumstances, so I wanted to be sure. I'm also somewhat curious as to who you were, but it doesn't really matter.

And yeah, your right. Levelling the sacrier a third time would be a total pain. As I said earlier, I'm willing to help if you're up for it.

As funny as the thought is, I doubt Ankama is rolling around just wiping accounts for fun, so it's probably some sort of freak error.

On some unrelated notes, 1) are your names taken 2) do you have an alt account that was or was not also wiped and 3) when did you send the ticket?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #513449  Replies : 44  Views : 3857
posté March 30, 2013, 15:32:14 | #9

Quote (Chrolo @ 30 March 2013 14:55) *

Quote (ThyHolyOverlord @ 30 March 2013 14:40) *

Quote (Nanaers @ 30 March 2013 11:30) *
It's cool but you can clear that dungeon in 1hour -2 2hours if you have a good group. And im pretty sure you need to do a bunch of stuff for that to trigger, so i dont think its really worth wasting turns inorder to set it up.

But nonetheless pretty cool ^.^ if you could do something to somehow get rid of the bosses sonic armor that would be even cooler.
It takes you only 4 turns to set it up, really handy to kill it fast ^^

We usually trigger it 2-3 times each dd. Its my favorite boss

4 turns for 1 turn AP and damage?

I rather trigger the -resist and rebound disable buff on the boss xD
2 hours?? Crazy character buffs??? Locking it????

-resist and rebound disablement?????

Man, do I feel out of the loop.

I just go in and kill him, takes just under an hour.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #513433  Replies : 39  Views : 3906
posté March 29, 2013, 08:47:21 | #10
This was after Vamp patch, I had 3 piece rat set, 2 sat rings and boowolf stuff for HP.

Pure HP build, used a nun scythe and sanguine armor. it was mostly a joke as I had 2 MP, but I beat rageblitzer in starry set, frozen whisper in forfut set, and esoteric in crobak set.

It is now much less jokish with makawand and tyse pick, and a hushed set. pm me in game for more info.

P.S. This is really good with sacriers because of blood pact, moribund, and angrrr, giving us up to 140% (180% cling) dmg to water on its own.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #512735  Replies : 3  Views : 750
posté March 11, 2013, 11:44:30 | #11
Earth guide?

Isn't that like polishing dirt...

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #500985  Replies : 20  Views : 12338
posté March 11, 2013, 11:19:03 | #12
Added note, this is old, so in light of recent changes keep in mind:

Get transposition to about lv 7, it's more or less necessary.

Fire sacs: CAGE OF BLOOD IS YOUR FRIEND, love it :3.

Also, Clinging was buffed, so that final note about cling is invalid. It's necessary for fire sacs, good for air too. Less usable.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #500971  Replies : 6  Views : 2803
posté March 01, 2013, 16:08:12 | #13
Everyone else is an asshole.MP4

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #489041  Replies : 227  Views : 8870
posté December 11, 2012, 15:28:31 | #14
Yeah, this handsome fellow is onto something. Go Hooks?

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #449082  Replies : 8  Views : 381
posté December 05, 2012, 17:18:29 | #15
Bump, still looking.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #447974  Replies : 2  Views : 307
posté December 02, 2012, 06:19:12 | #16
l0l

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #447808  Replies : 14  Views : 714