Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

KamiKumo's profile
Statistics
204 Posts (0.15 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 28, 2016, 19:01:23 | #1
where's quest log fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix?!

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #973817  Replies : 13  Views : 721
posté July 27, 2016, 13:23:00 | #2
or Fogger, for a while I've been doin fogger+rog duo and it was fun

Thread : General  Preview message : #973638  Replies : 5  Views : 244
posté July 26, 2016, 16:31:48 | #3
There's no longer sub. The game is free.

They have replaced sub with boost, you can buy booster, wich provides some additional stuff:
- you can vote
- you get more xp and kamas from fights
- you get 10% more loot, there are times when you get "premium drop" wich is only pickable by boosted ppl
- you get experience boosting curve, a feature that doubles and tripples your character gained xp in such a way: Let's say you got 3 characters, ur main is 150, so the second character gets xp x2 up till 150lvl, and lets say u stop at 147 with it, and make third, wich will have tripple xp until 147lvl and double until 150 respectively
- boosted chars have additional account-wide character wich lets you trade items between characters on one account effortlessly, you can also store there kamas

yea, 2 character 30 pack lets you play 3 characters on one account without havin to alt-tab

For "anything else" categoty, do think again if you want to toss money in this endless hungry pit known as Ankama. The game developed quite far from it's beginning, but it's still vastly wasted concept.

It's good you want to play with wife and heroes, because playing this game alone is pointless.
Good luck with finding active and fun guild, because otherwise your return to Wakfu would be short xD - it's helluva hard time to find decent dungeoning parties, all ppl are yelling now in alma is flax/torm. Occasional lets do X or Y, but finding whole team takes a lot more time then it used to.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973565  Replies : 12  Views : 539
posté July 22, 2016, 21:38:52 | #4
But I find it funny pic xDD 10/10

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973265  Replies : 9  Views : 1080
posté July 21, 2016, 20:33:17 | #5
there were topics for this matter ;p

but anyway, a nice option is:

10resi, 3armor and rest hp for int
max single target and rest in general for str
% to mp/ap removal and resistance are good for agi
for chance crit chance and block
and for majors its ap, range, control and mp

so I heard ;p

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #973153  Replies : 1  Views : 239
posté July 19, 2016, 00:24:49 | #6
ummm, it has been like this for a while now? First u had to be sub to vote, and after implementing f2p/boost system voting required booost anyway ;p But, overall, I must admit that this new starter pack is looking fairly decent, and imho I hope you will leave it not as timed-promotion, but let's say One-Time-Deal. Like, Once per acc and only for ur first boost. That would garner some attention from people who don't boost. Charm them.

Thread : News  Preview message : #972823  Replies : 24  Views : 891
posté July 13, 2016, 23:33:18 | #7
Apparently you cannot plant anything this time around in world of the twelve, be it trees, crops or herbs, nor are monster seeds taking it well.

HW chances on the other hand went down to 30%

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972123  Replies : 78  Views : 330
posté July 13, 2016, 23:18:47 | #8
I've tried to get some rice planted in hw during the morning, but all chances went wacko with persisting 30-38%, relog or re-entry did not fix it...

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972121  Replies : 7  Views : 359
posté July 12, 2016, 23:07:19 | #9
First of all, thanks for the replies and feedback.

Can't help with head guard xD I'm just a pruner. But I will adress the issue with the king once I see him, tho considering time at wich I'm online atm it might take a week. Or at least till weekend.

Aye, let's go with no-lock for a while. See how it goes. Can't judge my precedessors decisions without some tests I guess.

And yea, I wholeheartedly agree about biblis, wich is why they went protection-free very first xD

We'll try to mobilize some people, or at the very least I'll talk it out with Pappy.

Future will judge our gov.

Edit: I have checked the ecos all over the bonta. Beside moskitos and biblis, wich I've taken care of yesterday, there is no protection on any kind of wildlife present.
If you get negative cp on yorbut for "disobedience" it's because trees are below 1500 quantity ;p

This post has been edited by KamiKumo - August 24, 2016, 03:30:55.
Reason for edit : Further investigation of facts
Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #971872  Replies : 8  Views : 412
posté July 12, 2016, 12:16:42 | #10
I've made a separate topic for discussion:
Click here

Feel free to join in, share your concerns, share your ideas.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971693  Replies : 13  Views : 611
posté July 12, 2016, 12:14:35 | #11
Current Bontarian Politics - Ecology Yet again our government has changed, and I have a pleasure to once again try myself as an ecologist.

We are all aware, how in-game government system is far from being perfect, but let's try to use it to it's best.

As many people, especially new players, don't know what's what, let me throw the link to a decent guide about the topic:
Click here

Back on the track.

It is in our mutual interest to keep the ecology of Bonta flourishing.
There were many different approaches to adress that. Most recent one being lock-down on many natural resources, making illegal to temper with them.

How efficient was it? Not much, overall.

Why was the need for this?

Because it's a responsibility for more then a handful of people.

I was looking up the forums.

People complain about ecologists not doing their job. But it's not a solo job, really. One person can't sway the nation.

Wakfu crafting system is pretty neat and simple. You want an item, you gather materials. You prune the trees, chop them down, process the wood, get the plants, process them etc.

Just, people skip the replenish part.

Now, I did not make this thread to just throw excuses here and there. Let's have a proper discussion.

People of Bonta, how should we adress the pending problem of our national economy?
Should we keep the current lock-down on resources? Re-adjust it? Replace it with another salvation?
What are your toughts?

Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #971692  Replies : 8  Views : 412
posté July 12, 2016, 11:09:24 | #12
Bump

Disbalance is still alive 'n kicking.

We are recruiting.

Join our ranks and let's have fun!

Whisper Luxrian or Everchange.
Actually whisper anybody from Disbalance you can see.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #971690  Replies : 14  Views : 2950
posté July 12, 2016, 10:48:41 | #13
Oh, I've heard that cherries were considered useless and did plant 'bout hundred, but to my surprise next morning they were all gone.

Yea, try to contact with me, if you got some eco problems.

Currently I'm on rotating shifts, so I'll be online during nighttime gmt+1 this week, in next week I'll be online all afternoons, from around 3-4pm, and week after that it's 2pm+

I've did some research and current animal protection flood was made to prevent eco waste.
Tbh I do admire their resolution.
Might've been done better I suppose, more flexible.

For once, people do not care. Really. I've unprotected moskitos, cus they don't count to bonus.
I've done the same, for time being with biblis.

I'm gonna take the closer look on other zones. For now I was fighting last two nights with yorbut trees. Last time I've checked, and it was around 3am today(gmt+1), the trees were still over 1200.
For now, after today's patch, I'll see into it. If the yorbut bonus stays active for, let's say, for now, three days, I'll revoke lumberjack ban. But it might be back. Seriously, it all depends on people to keep our economy running and bonuses humming.

To bontarians who read this topic.
Govs are people too, bound to make mistakes. Dialogue is the way.
If you carry on massive crafting operations, and need materials, don't be impatient!
Replanting trees and plants won't break your arms.

Also, there are still empty slots in bontarian gov. Weather Engineer and Treasurer. Recruitment in process I believe.

And about Pappy's silence, it does happen. But it's not a blatant ignore, at least I believe so.
If he don't reply, try again in five minutes(worked just fine for me), he might've been afk, wich happens to him. And chat's can slide down fast.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971685  Replies : 13  Views : 611
posté July 09, 2016, 13:02:55 | #14
fire/earth rogue ain't bad idea either ;3

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971343  Replies : 3  Views : 316
posté July 09, 2016, 13:01:58 | #15
All around the world, playing the games that actually reward you for paying money ;p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971342  Replies : 14  Views : 735
posté July 08, 2016, 14:39:18 | #16
best thing around 20sh would be Gobbal Set, wich provides additional 1ap bonus, for weapons go with whathever u feel like, mind that stasis uses your highest elemental mastery for dmg type.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #971229  Replies : 3  Views : 461
posté July 06, 2016, 16:40:33 | #17
Yea... lots of fun...
how cool of Ankama to make a seasonal event that will be enjoyed for people around 30-50lvl.
10/10, omg, will participate for sure... not.

Thread : News  Preview message : #970953  Replies : 26  Views : 1162
posté July 05, 2016, 17:18:14 | #18
Hmmm, yup, just did try it again in lab-space. My bad, tho I could swear I did get it in enurado dung boss room.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #970864  Replies : 5  Views : 375
posté July 05, 2016, 17:04:33 | #19
The-the C-costumes! Why don't we talk costumes.

WE all love them.
MOST of us would pay for the ones rubbing them right. woodent

And so far, very few of the recent costumes are decent.

I've browsed market yesterday on Remington and god help me, most of the stuff I've seen was plainly fugly.

And now you guys go around and bring back bilbi boyz costumes. Wich are one of the ugliest around. As a sort of "reward" for ogrines batches. Silly is a word I'll use, but only because we are on civilized forums.

In summary: More costumes would be cool. They don't have to be animated. But, for
babbling, bumbling band of baboons sake, do make moar.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #970862  Replies : 7  Views : 422