Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

KamiKumo's profile
221 Posts (0.16 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 18:28:30 | #1
That really depends on what you want to do with your eni.

I have full heal, but there are ppl who went critical too for more damaging eni, but unless your CH is above 50 and best around 60 then crit mastery aint much of use.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #984910  Replies : 3  Views : 97
posté Yesterday - 10:18:38 | #2
If you want more kind of support I'd rather recommend going water/fire with air staying behind.

I play eni using all water spells but that 2ap one, hare, sadist and refund marks from fire, and fear flask for push. For class spells she goes with: Remedies, Coney, Transcendence and Eniriser.
I sometimes change trans into pain flask or infected flask(when im farming low lvl monsters to plvl friends).

For passives: Massacuring Mark, Expert healer, Transgression, Mass Aid and Regenerator. For last 200th i might go with Constitution interchanged with Master Propagator.

But, if you're determined for Fire/Air my advice would be:

Still stick to Here, Sadist and Refund Marks.
Fear, Pain and Infected Flasks.
Invigorating and Fortifying Words.

For class spells I'd still go with the ones I've mentioned before. Tho Trans basicaly dont comes out if not for some peculiar and nasty bosses in dungeons, so you could usually replace it with: Hammle/Traid Mark(depending on your team wp burn or what ur fighting), Psykosis Flask(wich is always nice debuff - small aoe against air-weak enemies) or Revitalizing Word(wich is dmg buff + aoe when u use remedies for more support).

For Passives... nope, I think my set still would work. Tho pre 200, considering its air style I'd replace either massacuring or regenerator with master propagator.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #984857  Replies : 3  Views : 97
posté Yesterday - 09:57:31 | #3
well im far from endgame yet:

the osa I play is 13ap/5mp 10 control one

Helmet: Wa Wabbit's Cwown (150lv)
Epaulettes: The veiled souls' Shadows (155lv)
Amulet: Wa Wamulet (150lv)
Ring 1: Sprecious (145lv)
Ring 2: Expire Ring (160lv)
Main Weapon: Daybreak Hammer (160lv)
Belt: Wa Wabbit's Corset (150lv)
Breastplate: Withered Breastplate (156lv)
Boots: Harry Boots (140lv)
Pet: Wodent

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #984855  Replies : 3  Views : 305
posté Yesterday - 09:37:15 | #4
good luck selling those mats for 3mil xD

but it's not bad idea to get the set at least once, you can always keep it in your storage chest in heaven bag for the times when you feel like respecing your character past 100lvl

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #984854  Replies : 11  Views : 415
posté October 23, 2016, 21:09:40 | #5
Oh, I'd go with eni and feca and add a capable dd like osa.

Thread : General  Preview message : #984566  Replies : 5  Views : 335
posté October 23, 2016, 21:07:44 | #6
I play both, and i don't see a reason for not having both.

It's true tho that osa is more solo-able, especialy past 140lvl

I like sadi dolls, love them, but our society is very against them, mainly because if your party has a lagging person, it would make them blame you for delays, wich is bs in my honest opinion, because when everyone work smoothly, a skilled sadida takes no loger with dolls then a Xelor does their turns.

Thread : General  Preview message : #984565  Replies : 5  Views : 365
posté October 23, 2016, 21:04:35 | #7
Fem sadida, eniripsa and feca und eca

Thread : General  Preview message : #984564  Replies : 7  Views : 396
posté October 23, 2016, 13:13:20 | #8
I also second sadida as a decent and enjoyable support.

I won't post my sadi build as I doubt its the best, but if you wish some advice, you can find me on Remi under Hannelore character mostly.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #984523  Replies : 13  Views : 525
posté October 23, 2016, 13:06:27 | #9
Kanojo? Hi, is the room of retraining gone or something? Scroll for respec does not bring u there anymore, just reset the stats.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #984519  Replies : 1  Views : 148
posté October 23, 2016, 13:04:55 | #10
yo, a fresh blood is always welcome in this low populace ;3

1 - dunno
2 - well it depends really, being in sync with time spikes is relatively good choice, but if u play in another time then regardless when u log there would be some ppl
3 - I;m playing Remi for a loooong time and language was never an issue, there happens ppl only speaking their native languages, but its normal.
4 - dunno
5 - I believe all servers are in low lately. Our community is like an ocean, full of waves.
6 - its always better to be a part of guild, it can be devastingly boring and annoying to find a group for mid lvl dungeons as of the recent days
7 - I'll always recommend going with what u enjoy, but it's true that some classes, for example Feca, are so tailored into group play that alone they take longer time to finish solo fights. Cra, rogues and iops are fast paced classes, fogger is a good choice too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #984518  Replies : 4  Views : 220
posté October 20, 2016, 12:28:25 | #11
There are also some captives in trechnid dungeon...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #984218  Replies : 16  Views : 564
posté October 19, 2016, 18:29:29 | #12
Now that I think my rog is somewhat mono earth xD

I went with dist + std, and now am putting some of them points in aoe with next levels.

I use all 5 earth spells + 1 bomb(switching between mp and ra debuff on occasions), the wire and claw for some control/movement, roguery for positioning and boombot+fusillade+detonate.

And I do enjoy it quite a lot I have to say.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #984109  Replies : 22  Views : 915
posté October 15, 2016, 10:36:06 | #13
Well, it all depends on where and what you want to do ;p

I consider my sadida a kind of support/heal:

That's the supportey/supportey mode, while this

is the more of a damagey mode.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #983444  Replies : 1  Views : 235
posté October 15, 2016, 10:13:17 | #14
I never liked the old rogue, the one with a wall that did outrageous damage and 'splosions to top that.

Of the current times, I basically see two types of our kin. Earth/Air, who focus on air melee supported by some shooting skills and maybe a bomb... and Earth/Fire - to wich I belong to, who mainly shoots ppl while using a bombs for walls.

I'm actually quite satisfied with my roggue, she's pushing through 160s and so far, the ride is more then enjoyable.

I won't speak of pvp, as I'm not a pvp player, but for pvm, rogue is one of the comfiest and "complete" classes. My passives humms in sync with game style, and even without some uber-pricey gear, my dmg output and mobility is just fine.

The only bone I could pick up with the current theme is the damn 12 spell slot restriction.
Rogue is the only class where I'd more then love to use all kinds of spells. Even being dual ele I'd like to use 4-5 of fire spells and all 5 earth spells + like 4 active class spells... but I can't T.T

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #983437  Replies : 3  Views : 236
posté October 11, 2016, 12:10:45 | #15
Hai hai, with all other replies, I'll focus on the ones of my own opinion:

Remington is a fine choice. I highly doubt Nox is more lively, considering the community both should have similar amount of ppl around.

For a newbie, Cra is fitting well, when I was leveling lowbies alts until 100s Cra had the least problems dmg/safety wise. I'd also recommend Rogue or Enutrof. Oh and Fogger is quite fun too.
Off the ones I've mentioned here most are DD, while fogger can become tanky while an alternative is quite damage-y.

The game is absolutely different from it's past self. And today is also somewhat major patch (If I'm reading right the spell mechanic change might loosen the past restriction on builds... a lot).

Also, it's just my opinion, but if you want to start anew with chars, or maybe respec existing old ones, it's quite practical for f2p to have at least two account. Alt-tabbing two acc's is not that hard, it even can be called smooth and cosy at some point. I was against it back when I've started, but when my main was around 100, I did take up another acc and I never had regretted it. Currently, it's kind of embarassing, but my former alt-acc main char has higher lvl then my main acc main char xD

Major pro of this way is that you can choose two chars, one infighter and one ranged or support, and it will certainly make it easier for you during gaming.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #982114  Replies : 15  Views : 441
posté October 10, 2016, 09:20:15 | #16

do they really say they are "sandbox rpg"?

No. Not much to do. You walk around, with your personal sidekicks whom need to be bought or go multi-account, because the existing player base is scattered and dusty.

The "questlines" are short and even tho some of them are actually enjoyable, what kills the hype is that you need to grind yo bums between them. And the lenghts are killers.

You can craft, and their craft diversity is one of the few good points of the game actually. It takes a lot of time and effort to get all materials you need/want. But once there are 100s in your crafts it's over.

The game is mainly about grinding, grinding, grinding, occasional level up, more grinding and even more grinding. Past 100lvl all item drop rate goes like 0.5% or 0.1%

You can get linked versions for myour character, but it's also days of grinding the dungeons, twice of that if you're f2p.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #981952  Replies : 31  Views : 755
posté September 24, 2016, 19:15:45 | #17
as i was revatching Ben 10: Omniverse lately when I see or hear about male sadidas they always make me smile and think of Vilgaxx. You folks are his kins xD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980306  Replies : 19  Views : 603
posté July 28, 2016, 19:01:23 | #18
where's quest log fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix?!

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #973817  Replies : 13  Views : 1101
posté July 27, 2016, 13:23:00 | #19
or Fogger, for a while I've been doin fogger+rog duo and it was fun

Thread : General  Preview message : #973638  Replies : 5  Views : 388