Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

KamiKumo's profile
174 Posts (0.17 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 12, 2015, 14:12:52 | #1

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 12 August 2015 14:08) *
Row, row your boat, gently down the stream,
If you see a Harebourg, don't forget to scream...

Edit: Sorry, I am bored and nothing actually creative came to mind.
This. This is what I will be humming while reading rainobe in meantime.

I'd add one more row at the beginning to make it hummable.

Roow, rooow, rooow yoooooour boat, geeeently doooown the streeeeeam...
If. You. See. A. Hare~bouuuuuurg. Don't. Forget. To. Screeeaaaaaam

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897605  Replies : 31  Views : 751
posté August 07, 2015, 11:50:00 | #2
"P.S.: It has been stated by Ankama that they want PvP to be skill-based and interesting. "

Big effing BS.

Osamodas superior? Toward whom? After last patch quite a lot classes can pack a punch, or take a punch or tear thru another by some gimmick.

Look at the current Iops? Guy with similar resistance and lower power output can finish an osamodas within two turns. First one some nimbling and focus+charge, second turn is second charge and second descend from sip wich does ridiculous dmg no matter how you try. Outmanevouring? Not happening. With jump being losless simply 4ap in current era of 12-13ap being norm it is laughable. I've been twoturned by a guy who has started across the bigass long map despite my positioning efforts.

Srams? Man, they sneak, they have easy way to access your back and mechanics to make their backstabbing/final dmg outrageously high. Hell, seen some monsters amongst those sneakers.

Oh, maybe you mean our rivals in the arts of controlling stuff?
Ppl used to laugh at Sadidas. Not anymore. When you pay some half n hour of being kicked by dolls wich obstruct your way and have 70%+ resistance and get some dmg and mp every time you get a bite of their master, who can just sit there massively armoring himsef/herself... you find yourself not smiling with pity at them anymore.

Kind reminder, Sacr also have autorevive with additional massive dmg buff.

Current Osamodas is no superior at all. It all comes to skills and a good gear, like any other class. Big Dmg? With Dragon form and a buffed summon around I am nearing the dmg some Iops and Srams do.

Boohoo, we can buff allies. OP. But lemme tell ya something. A full buffing of an ally with most desirable stuff(ap, final dmg and crit) costs, at cheapest 13ap. Wich is meaning skipping my turn to do so. And man, to be able to buff ppl and my summons I have to pay extra attention to having enough control. Ohmy, but control is common as water... no, it isn't! The mid-nearing end game stuff is almost stripped of control. You have to stretch yourself as damn to get 9-10control and reasonable power output.

And lastly, about summons. Current dragon mechanic is balancing it well. -30% final dmg AND final healing if the owner pretty theirselves up seems fair. OP summons? Heal+DMG. Man, ppl are so complaining about those poor shawpshootews, but havent seen em too stronk in pvp. They keep their initial resistances, mate. It is, by no means, a problem for pvping Iop or Sram to go jump/vanish and pewpew them to death at ease. One of the reasons osamodas summons are not op, are their unchangeable resistances. Unlike sadidas dolls, wich can get 70%dmg reduction at ease, our pets are quite squishy.

Now, generic summons - man, I hate that idea. Unless they are evolving with time in apparence and skillset, it's retarding pets. As the things are now, I have to make choice. Do I want to have a healer pet present? Something with a damage or maybe pure support pet, that will die if it gets scratched? Choices, choices, and once more: choices. And sacrifice.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #895698  Replies : 15  Views : 1506
posté July 29, 2015, 15:42:32 | #3
This is Me, and my Snowflake, and the cutie to my left is a friendly Osamodas in her hero outwear, and her excessive sidekick Pink Freud.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892626  Replies : 94  Views : 5379
posté July 28, 2015, 15:17:20 | #4
Well, I did go with general dmg for now, as I use both single target and aoe, and often switch between close and distance fight.

As was mentioned, just think what u usually do ;p

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #892265  Replies : 7  Views : 578
posté July 27, 2015, 20:46:39 | #5
Well, it either this or that. You cant have all below 175lv.

If we talk weapons, I have really enjoyed Grey Wand Combo + Bloodthirsty. It's both tri element weapons, one can heal yourself, while the other is for healing allies. Their combined stats are:

+10%berserk dmg
+60%dmg (tri)
+25% heals
+15% resist

If we talk gear 120-130, dragon pig ones are nice for dmg, as was mentioned before.
At 135lv you can get sage stuff, belt has control and global dmg, and victoly amulet, wich is fine tri amulet. Also in the same lvl is emplolletes, 135lv epas with control and tri ele.

If we talk pets I heard its nice to has tamed abomination, but you can, with some excercises, get 9ctrl without it too.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #892002  Replies : 7  Views : 578
posté July 14, 2015, 13:39:01 | #6
Thank You ;3

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #886736  Replies : 18  Views : 1969
posté July 14, 2015, 13:38:40 | #7
It all depends on circumstances. I, for one, despite being called burguise, did use it few times already. If you feel like it, do it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886735  Replies : 4  Views : 524
posté July 11, 2015, 23:13:00 | #8
Yup. You want a shiney tanky Block, forget the armor. And besides, you can armor yourself up, or heal yerself with ye dolls and skills anyway.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #885882  Replies : 27  Views : 1596
posté July 11, 2015, 23:12:04 | #9
Btw of the gust, does it show anywhere that it works? it says final dmg buff, but no icon pops out or anything when its casted on an ally

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #885881  Replies : 54  Views : 4181
posté July 10, 2015, 13:23:23 | #10
ummm, please do correct me, but weren't there a talk about free respec with next hotfix?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #885309  Replies : 11  Views : 503
posté March 21, 2015, 22:42:52 | #11
I don't mind stat costumes as well.
It's something new.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #842124  Replies : 87  Views : 4567
posté August 12, 2014, 11:06:01 | #12
Alternatively take Ember, wich is close-to-mid 2ap/1mp aoe wich deals additional dmg if mine is on one of the fields.
I find Ember very useful, it covers areas where meteor cant hit.

Also, you could try cutting instead of purge. Purge is long range snipe, but cutting is melee skill wich can be savior when mobs hug to u ;p

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #762268  Replies : 4  Views : 1475
posté August 10, 2014, 18:03:32 | #13
Excarnal Anti-Totem Scepter ...NOT? Well, long story short long before it had any meaning I did delete my excarnal anti-totem, and it seems I did not get it after first travel. I do not have it. Is there a way to obtain it?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #761644  Replies : 0  Views : 932
posté March 08, 2014, 00:30:27 | #14
YES! OHMIGOD YES AH AH AH AND OH! It's precisely what we want, MORE STUFF TO BUY FROM YOU! More things to pay for instead of correcting shit yer throwing at us each "update". Yer like greedy fat chuby kid licking his lolipop. And then licking his/hers sticky fingers while puting on a smile that could embarass Cheshire Cat and put him into coma.

GET the POOR and CRYING Pandawas and Srams PROMISED REVAMP
Get yer ass off that golden throne and answer our questions.
Ankama *ptui* worst game publisher evar.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #689457  Replies : 31  Views : 6203
posté March 06, 2014, 15:13:50 | #15
Category: Community
Question: When will devs actually reply to mountain of question's we've posted during last few months?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #688795  Replies : 199  Views : 12934
posté March 06, 2014, 13:57:04 | #16
Ummm, to be honest the best way u can go is AP, then MP, followed by Range, and then yer choice, I took 10crit...

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #688777  Replies : 3  Views : 1190
posté March 06, 2014, 12:47:38 | #17
Yea, 7th ap is what u take for any class you play ;3
If you want to try water/fire enutrof check the topic under this one, it says about help with water enu, but I've posted there a bit about hybrids.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #688767  Replies : 3  Views : 1190