Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

KamiKumo's profile
Statistics
163 Posts (0.25 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 12, 2014, 11:06:01 | #1
Alternatively take Ember, wich is close-to-mid 2ap/1mp aoe wich deals additional dmg if mine is on one of the fields.
I find Ember very useful, it covers areas where meteor cant hit.

Also, you could try cutting instead of purge. Purge is long range snipe, but cutting is melee skill wich can be savior when mobs hug to u ;p

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #762268  Replies : 4  Views : 848
posté August 10, 2014, 18:03:32 | #2
Excarnal Anti-Totem Scepter ...NOT? Well, long story short long before it had any meaning I did delete my excarnal anti-totem, and it seems I did not get it after first travel. I do not have it. Is there a way to obtain it?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #761644  Replies : 0  Views : 161
posté March 08, 2014, 00:30:27 | #3
YES! OHMIGOD YES AH AH AH AND OH! It's precisely what we want, MORE STUFF TO BUY FROM YOU! More things to pay for instead of correcting shit yer throwing at us each "update". Yer like greedy fat chuby kid licking his lolipop. And then licking his/hers sticky fingers while puting on a smile that could embarass Cheshire Cat and put him into coma.

REWORK GODDAMN PP/DROP thing,
GET the POOR and CRYING Pandawas and Srams PROMISED REVAMP
Get yer ass off that golden throne and answer our questions.
Ankama *ptui* worst game publisher evar.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #689457  Replies : 31  Views : 2538
posté March 06, 2014, 15:13:50 | #4
Category: Community
Question: When will devs actually reply to mountain of question's we've posted during last few months?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #688795  Replies : 199  Views : 9576
posté March 06, 2014, 13:57:04 | #5
Ummm, to be honest the best way u can go is AP, then MP, followed by Range, and then yer choice, I took 10crit...

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #688777  Replies : 3  Views : 997
posté March 06, 2014, 12:47:38 | #6
Yea, 7th ap is what u take for any class you play ;3
If you want to try water/fire enutrof check the topic under this one, it says about help with water enu, but I've posted there a bit about hybrids.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #688767  Replies : 3  Views : 997
posté March 05, 2014, 09:36:47 | #7
Splendid. You've got some nice gear my friend. If yer Sharkal is perfect, t hen 10ap/5mp with 130 ini, 120pp, 30ch and 336/283%dmg, while considering additional 50% during fight from mines, not including golden mine bonus at all, seems decent output for your level ;3

I may not be right, but certainly am not wrong.

And how do you find such a build? Handy? Enjoyable?

Your next stop gearwise are Lenalds.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #688077  Replies : 5  Views : 1897
posté March 04, 2014, 20:34:30 | #8
Summoner is for having blast and fun, otherwise dragon seems more handy, he's off-healer and supporter while with gobgob, and as dragon is nice dpt.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #687725  Replies : 13  Views : 2303
posté March 04, 2014, 20:33:44 | #9
Maybe Xelor or Feca? ;3

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #687723  Replies : 4  Views : 580
posté March 03, 2014, 15:35:35 | #10
Hybrids. Go hybrids.

Now, 110lvl means 5 maxed specs and some spare points huuuh.
Well, I've both. Water/Earth hybrid and Water/Fire hybrid.
Both are cool.
Both are fun.
Just go with wichever you want.

Most common build is 10ap/5mp.

For Water/Fire I'd suggest

Water branch:
Rascalry, Purge and Tax.
Fire branch:
Meteor and Ember.

Ember is twice per turn 2ap/1mp use, the only melee-to-mid range spell you'd need. Decent dmg and hits frotn and both sides at once. Amaaaazing when yer surrounded. The mines make additional dmg or furthers spell reach depending on sth im not sure. Maybe placing.
Another good points of this build are meteor and purge, wich are losless spells, makin it easier to aim during teamplay, meteor also comes with neat 9 square aoe when targeted on mines, but I bet you know that already.

Specs you want are: Drheller, Mine mover, Treasure Tracker and Geology, and Faking It.
Dats for yer 100sh lvls. As for sixth spec u start to level now id say prime of life over not dead yet. Free run from enemy that comes with maxed PoL is useful.

As for Water/Earth
Water branch:
Cutting/Purge, Rascalry and Tax
Earth branch:
You'd need just two. I use Killer Spade and Deadly Nightshovel. You can switch later one for Shovel Kiss, wich sometimes(dunno how it works) provides additional mp for u and allies.

IF, but only if, you prefer more dmg as drhellerzerker over pouching mobs, switch tax for Shady Shovel. It's one use per turn, but wicked dmg.

Specs goes: Drheller, Drhellerzerker, Not Dead Yet, Faking it, Prime of Life. You can also add Treasure Tracker as your 6th spec.

Water/Earth using mines means sacrificing some thing. For starters Faking it, wich i'd not reccomend dropping before endgame(140-145lv). 100% chance to ressurect after being shot down is damn good thing to have.

Now, as the math says, if yer 145lv, you can have all you want to be op. Drheller, Zerker, Treasure Tracker, Fakign It, Not Dead Yet, Prime of Life, Mine Mover and 12 or 13 points in geology, wich is fair and fine.

Well, there is also Fire/Earth hybrid, wich might be as amazing as the ones I've mentioned, but never paid more attention to it. Maybe gearwise its better or sth. Who knows.

As for enu gear, up till 100sh best u can use is Kama/Imperial Drheller, wich at 95 u can change to vampyro plus fillings. As for later levels, water/earth uses Sylargh and Guawd ;3

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #687239  Replies : 5  Views : 1897
posté March 03, 2014, 09:19:31 | #11
Made myself a 100lv Enutroff, 100lv Iop, and after two days of grind I played only around 3h yesterday, so my Sram is just 88lv

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #687143  Replies : 32  Views : 1305
posté March 03, 2014, 09:17:59 | #12
Ocushu lv 100 has two aoe + totem and heal/ap buff.
Strawberry Jelly lv 99 has aoe all around it, castable twice per turn, giving mp buff to any ally in reach.
Wild War Chief lv 55 has two kinds of aoe, first is ranged losless cross shaped aoe, and another is T shaped 3 cell pushing spell with impact dmg set to 240. Without any ap buff WWC can cast cross shaped twice(one use per target) or do cross+pusher. Low lv of WWC makes you able to summon two of them at 60lv with 5 control + osamodas blessing maxed.

TBH I reccomend either double WWC, or WWC und Blimp Rat, wich has
X
OX
X
shaped melee aoe.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #687141  Replies : 4  Views : 476
posté March 01, 2014, 13:56:52 | #13
Well my summoner have: Gob gob, Gob up, Osamodas Blessing, Posession, Phoenix Spirit and now am leveling Animal Guard.

Posession is quite useful, some summons ai is plainly dumb, and you can better co-exist with other players on battlefield when yer summons dont block their sight or mingle in their way.

Phoenix Spirit is useful in my opinion, cus it gives 30sh% for your summon to revive after being killed.

Animal Gaurd makes your summons get some bonuses and attack things that inflicted dmg upon you. Makes them target the bastard.

As for spells, most ppl get Scaraleaf for its mp consuming losless dmg, and whip, wich provides bonus dmg to your summon when you smack them with it.

As for fire branch it depends on your taste, I use Boohowl for dmg/buff, Magpie for healing and Mooing for toughening up summons resi. Tho I'd say replacing Magpie with Gurgling may work well too.

Your aim, as sumomner is 9 or 11ap with around 150-200% CMC.

9ap lets you double whip summon and posses one of them, while 11ap is version with combining one boohowl and one whip + posession.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #686603  Replies : 3  Views : 585
posté March 01, 2014, 13:51:06 | #14
Just stasting, that my post said about Osa Blessing at the first paragraph ;p

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #686597  Replies : 4  Views : 572
posté March 01, 2014, 11:37:46 | #15
Celestial Prairies is where you can get her.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #686571  Replies : 8  Views : 1532
posté March 01, 2014, 11:37:27 | #16
You, sir, need to pay closer attention to your class specialties. Basically it's Your lvl plus 1lvl per every control you posess. But, they made it, so if you max Osamodas Blessing specialty it makes every control count as 10 summon levels.

Eg: Kastyssa, a 105lv Summoner, with 5 control, can summon lv 100 Ocushu and anything that goes with 55lv. Like Wild War Chief. If she had 104lv She could not do it, but she could think it out and summon 99lv Strawberry Jelly and a Wild War Chief.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #686569  Replies : 4  Views : 572