Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Zeroddyz's profile
Statistics
8 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté April 09, 2014, 18:18:15 | #1
Well I've decided on what to stat now, just need some info on high level gear and what to wear at 90-100+. I'll probably be going with air/water since it seems alot easier to combo those elements than it is to combo fire/air, and besides a Xel's true role is AP-stealing and in this game AP giving aswell. So any set advice for a high level would be appreciated so I can start getting the kamas to buy one.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #713641  Replies : 9  Views : 1168
posté April 09, 2014, 15:13:08 | #2

Quote (EskimoF @ 09 April 2014 14:19) *
This seems like a very nice idea for the lower levels, but I think it seems a little limiting at the moment that may not cater to everyone's limitations.

To name a few;

-What about people who don't use Skype?

-Without a mic?

-Who don't want to share their personal Skype with random people?

I don't wish to seem like I'm picking holes in this, it's a great effort, but I'm sure you'd want as many people as possible to join in; so you'd need to make it more open for everyone.

If this gains a lot of traction and turns into an active circle and you need spaces on a Teamspeak server, let me know, I'm sure I could get some slots ready for you and your groups in the server I co-host.

Best of luck~

That's a really kind offer which I'll certainly will accept once we have enough members joining in ^^. As for Skype, it's just to make the levelling process alot more fun, talking ( IMO ) is way more fun than having to type out and having to closely watch the screen for a reply.

Besides, if we got newer members joining it'll be hard to explain everything about their class to them through chat while in battle, had to do such a thing with an IRL friend and after 5 turns of missing his turn every time, we just agreed to go on skype and we both played alot smoother and alot faster.

As for people without a mic / headset. It's cheap to buy one ( they go for 5€ or less here for a default headset, might not be the best but it gets the job done in a decent manner ). If you really can't afford one at the moment then it's ok to drop in the call but not talk and just listen. So we can all speak and you can answer us in chat.

As for the skype thing, only I will have the personal skype and as said in the original post I will not hand out that skype name to anyone before asking for permission to do so.

Hope that cleared some of your questions (: And to anyone else who's got questions don't hestitate to ask !

-Rod.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #713607  Replies : 4  Views : 1322
posté April 09, 2014, 02:04:01 | #3
Project Alta Restarted ! Whatsup folks, some may know back a year or 2 ago I started a thing in Wakfu where people could find others to consistently level up with, be it alts of high level people or newly started people who just got into the game. I called it Project Alta, and I actually got about 5+ people that I levelled with and it seemed to go well enough for me to want to restart such a thing right now. I quit back then because of the disconnect issues I was having with the game, but now it all seemed to have resolved itself with all the new updates.

So how does it work ?

If you're a low level ( currently seeking people around level 15-20 ) you can add me on skype. Why skype ? Because it's a requirements to make the levelling process easier ( by communicating through mics instead of typing which takes longer ) but it also makes the whole process alot more enjoyable, being able to talk and have a laugh while playing. I'll be looking into more group-oriented voice programs such as Mumble or Teamspeak once we get enough people, since Skype can get quite laggy. But for now just use skype and add me on it. I'll tell you the other names of people on there so we can all add each other and level with each other.

The Requirements

•Being able to run the game on your PC ( duh ! )

•Must have skype and a decent mic/headset and have a basic knowledge of the English language.

•Must be from the EU timezone ( Anywhere from GMT-2 up to GMT+4 ). This makes it easier for people to find others and to level with.

•No leeching yourself or getting leeched by others. ( It's ok to get leeched 1-2 levels for that new set you'd be wanting to wear for so long )

•Multimen / Sidekicks are allowed. If you bring a sidekick it would be prefered if that sidekick is geared and levelled enough to help us out with whatever we're doing at the time. Just be ready to kick your sidekick when we find another human person that wants to join the project !

Some additional info

I will, just like I did before, record the dungeon runs we do as a team. All recordings ( of myself, feel free to record yourself aswell (: ) will go onto my partnered channel (w
ww.youtube.com/user/rancidrode
) . Other than that I don't have much else to say other than I hope alot of you peeps will join in on this project, I hope we can all get our chars to 100+, and I hope we can make some great friendships throughout the process and have a laugh here and there and just enjoy ourselves!

Contact & Participants

I will keep this part updated, if someone joins he/she can have their name put up here for others to add aswell, however by default I'll keep the names off here untill I get permission, just for the sake of privacy of the others. I'll list them in this format : Ingame char name ( Level, build, class ) [ sidekicks and sidekick level ].

The Clockmaker ( Level 18 Air Xelor ) [ 31 Luminous + 16 Skale ]

This post has been edited by Zeroddyz - April 09, 2014, 15:15:36.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #713447  Replies : 4  Views : 1322
posté April 09, 2014, 00:23:42 | #4
Air Xelor Guidance Needed Still pretty new to Wakfu and decided to reroll from fire sac to an air xel. Now I got some questions that need answering, and no other thread ( only looked 2 pages ) had what I wanted to know.

1 ) Is it viable to go only pure air ? I know putting points into the other branches at a higher level is better because of the resists and such, but only using air spells, is it viable ? I will use some water spells with low AP when I can't cast my air spells though, so maybe going hybrid should be better if I won't lose too much air damage ?

2 ) What should I put points into ? I was thinking of 1AP, 1MP and crit ?

3 ) Same as above but specialtie-wise now. I'm leveling Dial first since it allows me to use Punishment, and with AP statted and no set I can still cast dial + Punishment in the first turn.

4 ) last but not least ! -> What sets to go for ? Right now I got a Tofu set, need 1 more piece of the royal tofu set, got full infernal set for the 60-100+ levels and I got 100kk left to spend from selling my Krobax. My Multimen ( Skale and Lumi ) have got sets aswell to help me solo stuff.

Thanks in advance !

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #713405  Replies : 9  Views : 1168
posté April 07, 2014, 19:18:59 | #5
Buying Royal Tofu Set As title suggests, looking to buy a set. None in markets and absolutely no one in this game seems to have one.

Also would like to sell a Krobax multiman - 70kk which seems cheap looking at the 110kk+ market prices.

Whisper me ingame : The Bloodline Warrior

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #712761  Replies : 0  Views : 60
posté April 07, 2014, 18:09:42 | #6

Quote (IYesWayI @ 07 April 2014 13:47) *

Quote (Zeroddyz @ 06 April 2014 22:47) *
Heya first of all let me appologize if the question(s) I have are already answered in this thread. Haven't had time to look through em all. Also I'll take the time to say I'm a completely new Wakfu player, have had endgame experience with Dofus but obviously Wakfu is alot different than Dofus and has a bigger learning curve.

I'm a fire sacrier now and found myself an amazing guild that supported me both in leveling and financial-wise. Got some kamas and some levels with them. Now I was thinking of going earth just because I seem to enjoy the tanking style more than the nuking one. So I'll be going earth at 30+ with the reset. Now my first question ;

1) What should I put points in ? In increasing order if possible. I was thinking ( after seeing some threads ) of going +1AP first, then +1MP and then all into crits for the double coag and more damage. Is this viable / good ?

2) Same as above but now for the specialties. I was thinking Blood Pact first ( for no bread costs and not having to farm to make bread ). Then Tattooed Blood. And then I've got no clue after that . . .

As for gear and stuff would be helpfull if I could get some advice on which sets to go for, right now wearing adventure and I got a royal gob set waiting for me. After that I'll have no clue what pieces to go for.

Also, if it helps decide the spells and stuff, I got Krobax and Lumi as sidekicks though I'll be probably going with Skale instead of Krobax if I can find someone to trade with.
1. Yes it is viable and yes it is good. However you may wish to stat block over crit if you are trying to tank. For the most part the coag you gain is going to be static. if you get an extra 2% from critting and you have 6000 hp in a fight then you are only gaining 120 coag. If a mob hits you for 1000 and you block it will only do 700. Block also scales well with tank/lock gear. Neither block or crit will be the best choice 100% of the time, but I think block scales better late game.

2. Yeah starting with those two is ok. I would get Sanguine armor next and then level sacrifice or life transfer. After that transpo and attract. The other specialties dont really matter for a tank. Moribund adds lock so probably want to do that last.

3. I honestly couldnt tell you off the top of my head what the progression of early game tank gear should be. I would just pick whatever gear gives you the most HP/Block and lock. Krobax and Lumi are indeed the two best MM.

Quote (AfroSlayer @ 05 April 2014 11:48) *
At level 100ish BTF, it give you 20% dmg on NEXT SPELL . Which is only 1 spell skill can benefit from that effect. By lowering that skill, I leave it on lvl 60ish, and it reduce my NEXT SPELL dmg to 15% . Am I ok with that ? Why? By doing that , I could gain 10% fire dmg for my overall element skill by taking the remain exp skill and put it balance at the other 3 fire skill. Plus, I add up the remain extra exp skill to other element branch.
An important thing to consider is the base damage added to BTF too. If you are losing 10 base a turn and 10% off punish elemental dmg you probably aren't going to want to have a static 10% elemental dmg increase, which is an exaggeration. You are right though you dont want to max it. I would play with BB, CoB, and BTF so that BTF is higher than those two to the point where you arent losing that much % fire dmg.

As for Afro Slayer and Hatespawn, I would appreciate you not arguing or posting your own advice in my thread whether it be right or wrong. This thread is for questions and my answers to those questions.

Thank you for the response, however after playing around abit as earth I restatted back to fire. I just hate the earth animations and for me personally I'd like to play a branch I can enjoy watching every spell during the fight. I think I'm going to follow the 1AP / 1MP / rest into crit setup that I saw somewhere on the forum ( I believe it was you in this thread actually but don't quote me on that ^^" ).

I also changed Krobax to Skale as a guildmember of mine said it would be more beneficial to have an unbewitching MM that can also give AP, over a map manip one because sacs already do that well enough on their own. I must say I'm loving the AP at this early level because it allows me to do 1x Fury + 3x that 3AP spell ( don't know all the names yet xD ).

My last question for now which should keep me going untill 100+, is the above good in terms of point allocation ? The AP, MP, crit. Right now as specialties I've gone for max attraction because I feel like alot of the mobs I fight have loads of dodge and loads of MP. Then I went with 10 Angrr I believe and something like 14 Blood Pact. Going for Blood Pact first and then Angrr afterwards.

Thanks in advance, Rod.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #712739  Replies : 118  Views : 13831
posté April 06, 2014, 22:47:38 | #7
Heya first of all let me appologize if the question(s) I have are already answered in this thread. Haven't had time to look through em all. Also I'll take the time to say I'm a completely new Wakfu player, have had endgame experience with Dofus but obviously Wakfu is alot different than Dofus and has a bigger learning curve.

I'm a fire sacrier now and found myself an amazing guild that supported me both in leveling and financial-wise. Got some kamas and some levels with them. Now I was thinking of going earth just because I seem to enjoy the tanking style more than the nuking one. So I'll be going earth at 30+ with the reset. Now my first question ;

1) What should I put points in ? In increasing order if possible. I was thinking ( after seeing some threads ) of going +1AP first, then +1MP and then all into crits for the double coag and more damage. Is this viable / good ?

2) Same as above but now for the specialties. I was thinking Blood Pact first ( for no bread costs and not having to farm to make bread ). Then Tattooed Blood. And then I've got no clue after that . . .

As for gear and stuff would be helpfull if I could get some advice on which sets to go for, right now wearing adventure and I got a royal gob set waiting for me. After that I'll have no clue what pieces to go for.

Also, if it helps decide the spells and stuff, I got Krobax and Lumi as sidekicks though I'll be probably going with Skale instead of Krobax if I can find someone to trade with.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #712453  Replies : 118  Views : 13831