Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

RoboTrigger's profile
514 Posts (0.5 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté October 01, 2015, 16:09:20 | #1
To be honest I was waiting to hear that someone was selfish, it is to be expected from this community.
I wish there was a way to set rights to prevent people from cutting but not take seeds, would make nice and thoughtful ideas like this work.

thank you for the thought.

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - October 01, 2015, 16:10:04.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #912283  Replies : 19  Views : 660
posté September 30, 2015, 16:59:20 | #2
There is no point talking with you but the point of the message was to say we do not wish to fight anyone and to defend our name as we did well for the nation.
If they wish to run for governor and do the job then ok don't have any issue with that, what's the point of fighting over a title.
You don't seem to get how neutral I am in this matter the only problem I have is that he attempted to strip the freedom of voting away by setting a cp punishment but oh well.
so I ask you and everyone else to leave my name out of this, I haven't said one bad thing about the current government or done anything negative against them, it's all been you trying to get some kind of reaction out of us, and here it is; are you happy now?

Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #911724  Replies : 27  Views : 893
posté September 29, 2015, 20:57:48 | #3
9-12mk isn't a good price but whatever, good luck with that.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #911240  Replies : 12  Views : 433
posté September 25, 2015, 20:19:31 | #4

Quote (MrAstorius @ 25 September 2015 19:58) *
No more Zoeduhu idleness .
He could not even hold bonuses at a high level not to mention the conquest of Calmar .
Bonta citizens deserve better treatment !!

Hi there, I did keep the nation clean how many times do I need to say that before it finally gets drilled into that thick skull of yours?

and no after the alliance revamp we did lean away from Calamar as we believed it is fair gain to anyone, we often had it every other day but it swapped between the other nations.

Can I get from you though, what exactly I did to you to deserve such hostile actions towards me and my teams?
Last I heard your guild was cool with us and for a while we even worked together to keep the nation up to standards; Are you just looking for someone to fight and argue with? I'm sorry but you've maybe picked the wrong person.

As for whats going on now I really don't agree with the fact that you've attempted to strip people of their voting rights by presenting a small penalty in doing so, to be honest all it's doing is making you look bad.

Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #909796  Replies : 27  Views : 893
posté September 16, 2015, 22:05:22 | #5
Tofus do not drop from Tofu mobs, they never have. ( proof, not on any tofu family drop table. )
right at the start the Tofu pet was for a one year subscription... then now it is a store item.
same with the Moofly apart from it wasn't placed in the store.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #907391  Replies : 15  Views : 1162
posté September 11, 2015, 18:30:56 | #6

Quote (akyl13 @ 11 September 2015 18:21) *
Previous Gov Quote: You voted for me , this is all i can do x4 x5 damage, deal with it.

Please provide link or image of me saying these exact words.

As for the rest we do not attack anyone when losing really I have better things to do with my time, To be honest it was the attack on us from the candidate from last election ( And you ) that started this.

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - September 11, 2015, 18:32:34.
Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #906103  Replies : 44  Views : 1390
posté September 08, 2015, 17:09:39 | #7
My Eni in his current mimisymbic set.

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #905353  Replies : 42  Views : 4160
posté August 31, 2015, 20:15:28 | #8

Quote (333305123456789 @ 31 August 2015 18:53) *
Zoeduhu is very arrogant can not deny that.

When have I displayed traits of that?
I am honestly interested as I have heard a few things like that in the past as well as "hard headed" and "short tempered" though personally I don't think I have aha.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #903384  Replies : 20  Views : 673
posté August 30, 2015, 13:01:32 | #9
Ecosystem was always x8 during the day when we were online we always put effort into it, again you don't read what I type.
I amaze myself that I'm still even trying to communicate with you.

But anyway we get the message, you dislike us so you can stop now because you are starting to sound like a broken record as are we.
Enjoy the new government I just hope they can work to please your standards as I apparently couldn't.

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - August 30, 2015, 13:03:23.
Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902984  Replies : 33  Views : 1520
posté August 30, 2015, 07:53:23 | #10
The point people seem to be missing here also is that I only run to give people a choice, So if everyone is displeased with me why keep voting me in?
I do also enjoy it but not when I'm suddenly being told I'm not doing the job when I clearly am.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902941  Replies : 33  Views : 1520
posté August 29, 2015, 22:04:14 | #11
We have done x9 and x10 in the past but Thicket is extremely hard to balance and with the lack of people to aid us we just can't keep up, the number of people that come in just to take the trees is terrible and the attacks normally happen in small groups so by the time we track them down and ask them to stop / remove them they have already done too much damage to the area and then when fixing it its almost certain someone else comes in and undoes it all so the area needs constant babysitting. We do like to play the game for ourselves also and not have this all feel like a job.
Can I ask have you ever assisted with the nation's ecosystem or asked how you can help?

yes it's true I have lost some motivation over the last few months and weeks but that is down to some personal issues as well with the errors and problems within the game that came packaged with last update.

but who wouldn't after now being told I am bad / effortless after giving it my all and doing all I can to aid people for the last 2 years?
like I said this is the first I have heard anyone get mad at me for not doing my job, I always hear positive things from people ingame and in private messages.

But as I assume since nobody bothers to read anything I write I did make a post here; Click here explaining some of my thoughts.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902841  Replies : 33  Views : 1520
posté August 29, 2015, 20:07:25 | #12

Quote (hardcoregrandpa @ 29 August 2015 19:36) *

Prove myself to who, you?
What makes you so special then. but anyway like everyone else you haven't read anything I've posted.
and the bonus was at x8 earlier today and lastnight so...
It is not just my job to fix the ecosystem; I do when I am able to. Like every other human being I have to sleep and work, It is the citizen's job as well but if you really want to why not message one of the government members and give them a light reminded as sometimes it is easy to miss especially with the bugs that happen involving relogging in dungeons.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902809  Replies : 33  Views : 1520
posté August 28, 2015, 20:23:11 | #13
Some points here. Hi everyone, just going to throw this out here and explain myself as I've noticed 3 threads now with insults to my name and my team.

Why have I been governor for so long?
- because I enjoy it, I always put myself up in elections to give people a choice I am there if people want me and yes I have lost in the past and that's fine isn't it? of course it is.

What we do?
- Well mostly these days I just tend to the ecosystem, answer questions people ask me and just over all help the citizens.
Yes there are a lack of events though we have had some in our team but to be honest with life and other things we just cannot hold promises to plan things in the long run, the most recent event from our team was held by Meier ( X ) and another was to be held by Tone though due to server problems was put off. ( X ).
but what is stopping you from suggesting things? we have never been approached with ideas.

- We try to keep it around x7-8 ignoring Thicket's trees due to the amount of time it takes to repair and the number of people who ignore the laws, the honest truth is the limit required is much too high and much too small leaving hardly any room for people to farm effectually.
We all need to sleep sometime so during the early hours of server time it may drop to 5... it happens we are only human and do expect the citizens to at least do their part too.

Missing forum posts.
- I'll be honest there is very little to post about on the forums anymore, I am very sure my old posts still apply.

I feel I have done so much for Bonta and the other nations of Remington, after all I was the one that convinced people that Ecosystem balancing worked and fixed Thicket and Emelka of Amakna back in the day, repaired countless workstations, of course I don't do this alone I've always had my team with me and I've learnt a lot from working with people.

I have defended the nation more times than I can count and even before the CP bug has around 900k points just from fixing the ecosystem alone.
I've worked with almost every governor and ex-gov, helped Brakmar recover from the first corrupt-leader by transferring fund to their nation once removed from the position.

I can continue to ramble on but I feel like I have been unfairly targeted by whoever, I never intend to anger anyone and yes, this is the first I've heard of anyone being unhappy with the work I do. ( Other than the comments from one person on the forum every now and again and you know who you are. )

I ask that you don't approach me being hostile if you don't know who I am or what I've done, I'm not greedy as I've said I don't get angry when I lose I just hope that the winner intends to keep the nation looking tidy and aid people as expected, this will make me a lot happier than winning myself.

- Zoeduhu.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902510  Replies : 4  Views : 375
posté August 28, 2015, 19:54:21 | #14

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902501  Replies : 33  Views : 1520
posté August 28, 2015, 19:53:11 | #15
If you are going to throw shade at least show a little respect and spell my name correctly.
To be honest I'd wish this person good luck in the election but so far all you've done is throw insults at me and my team, I don't even know who you are so its nice to see you treat strangers in such a hostile manner.

Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #902500  Replies : 5  Views : 392
posté August 28, 2015, 19:50:41 | #16
Please you think I'd put the time and effort into such things? I have better things to be doing you know.
I know very well that I've done a good job and people can tell you this but if you really are so hurt about it then ok that is your problem.
if I lose then whatever life goes on I'll just be able to see my hat for once.

and yes I earned that statue thank you very much, I've done a lot for this game and the nation I might go as far as to say you are maybe jealous and thats why you continue to attack my government and guild but... I wouldn't be so big headed.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902499  Replies : 20  Views : 673
posté August 28, 2015, 17:26:18 | #17
Brotherhood of Steel, Polish guild.
For a while they went kind of silent, only saw a few of the same people around but it's not important.

But friend you seemed to have missed my point... I guess that doesn't matter also.
Nice to see the hostility between us is still around, a bit silly to hold a grudge for so long though.  

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902455  Replies : 20  Views : 673
posté August 28, 2015, 17:15:47 | #18

Quote (daj-pieniazka @ 28 August 2015 17:05) *
just tell me you are not talking with yourself and not voteing on yourself from your other account and alts

What? As well amazing downvotes for pointing out your slip-up
Well, hm... I don't want to start the "Weh you alt vote" argument but I sure have seen more BoS members today than ever before recently; sir sits in the outpost begging for votes while the nation requires assistance.

I'll be honest, more than happy to lose things to people who will do the job but you seem incompetent but I already have a feeling I'm going to lose thanks to the ghosts of BoS.
so have fun.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902451  Replies : 20  Views : 673
posté August 28, 2015, 16:50:40 | #19
Hi, I do defend the nation and fix the ecosystems on a regular basis. As for my long term stay well.. I enjoy what I do and others seem to be happy with me so that's why I've been around for so long.

Try not to talk to yourself, it's not healthy.

- Zoeduhu.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902438  Replies : 20  Views : 673
posté August 28, 2015, 07:56:15 | #20
Ye-old questions.

RP Characters, [ Sigrid ( Lady on the left ) belongs to Aacher. ]

Fancy Eni boy.

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #902327  Replies : 42  Views : 4160