Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

RoboTrigger's profile
Statistics
507 Posts (0.51 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 20:15:28 | #1

Quote (333305123456789 @ 31 August 2015 18:53) *
Zoeduhu is very arrogant can not deny that.

When have I displayed traits of that?
I am honestly interested as I have heard a few things like that in the past as well as "hard headed" and "short tempered" though personally I don't think I have aha.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #903384  Replies : 20  Views : 189
posté August 30, 2015, 13:01:32 | #2
Ecosystem was always x8 during the day when we were online we always put effort into it, again you don't read what I type.
I amaze myself that I'm still even trying to communicate with you.

But anyway we get the message, you dislike us so you can stop now because you are starting to sound like a broken record as are we.
Enjoy the new government I just hope they can work to please your standards as I apparently couldn't.

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - August 30, 2015, 13:03:23.
Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902984  Replies : 27  Views : 441
posté August 30, 2015, 07:53:23 | #3
The point people seem to be missing here also is that I only run to give people a choice, So if everyone is displeased with me why keep voting me in?
I do also enjoy it but not when I'm suddenly being told I'm not doing the job when I clearly am.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902941  Replies : 27  Views : 441
posté August 29, 2015, 22:04:14 | #4
We have done x9 and x10 in the past but Thicket is extremely hard to balance and with the lack of people to aid us we just can't keep up, the number of people that come in just to take the trees is terrible and the attacks normally happen in small groups so by the time we track them down and ask them to stop / remove them they have already done too much damage to the area and then when fixing it its almost certain someone else comes in and undoes it all so the area needs constant babysitting. We do like to play the game for ourselves also and not have this all feel like a job.
Can I ask have you ever assisted with the nation's ecosystem or asked how you can help?

yes it's true I have lost some motivation over the last few months and weeks but that is down to some personal issues as well with the errors and problems within the game that came packaged with last update.

but who wouldn't after now being told I am bad / effortless after giving it my all and doing all I can to aid people for the last 2 years?
like I said this is the first I have heard anyone get mad at me for not doing my job, I always hear positive things from people ingame and in private messages.

But as I assume since nobody bothers to read anything I write I did make a post here; Click here explaining some of my thoughts.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902841  Replies : 27  Views : 441
posté August 29, 2015, 20:07:25 | #5

Quote (hardcoregrandpa @ 29 August 2015 19:36) *
--

Prove myself to who, you?
What makes you so special then. but anyway like everyone else you haven't read anything I've posted.
and the bonus was at x8 earlier today and lastnight so...
It is not just my job to fix the ecosystem; I do when I am able to. Like every other human being I have to sleep and work, It is the citizen's job as well but if you really want to why not message one of the government members and give them a light reminded as sometimes it is easy to miss especially with the bugs that happen involving relogging in dungeons.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902809  Replies : 27  Views : 441
posté August 28, 2015, 20:23:11 | #6
Some points here. Hi everyone, just going to throw this out here and explain myself as I've noticed 3 threads now with insults to my name and my team.

Firstly;
Why have I been governor for so long?
- because I enjoy it, I always put myself up in elections to give people a choice I am there if people want me and yes I have lost in the past and that's fine isn't it? of course it is.

What we do?
- Well mostly these days I just tend to the ecosystem, answer questions people ask me and just over all help the citizens.
Yes there are a lack of events though we have had some in our team but to be honest with life and other things we just cannot hold promises to plan things in the long run, the most recent event from our team was held by Meier ( X ) and another was to be held by Tone though due to server problems was put off. ( X ).
but what is stopping you from suggesting things? we have never been approached with ideas.

Ecosystem.
- We try to keep it around x7-8 ignoring Thicket's trees due to the amount of time it takes to repair and the number of people who ignore the laws, the honest truth is the limit required is much too high and much too small leaving hardly any room for people to farm effectually.
We all need to sleep sometime so during the early hours of server time it may drop to 5... it happens we are only human and do expect the citizens to at least do their part too.

Missing forum posts.
- I'll be honest there is very little to post about on the forums anymore, I am very sure my old posts still apply.

I feel I have done so much for Bonta and the other nations of Remington, after all I was the one that convinced people that Ecosystem balancing worked and fixed Thicket and Emelka of Amakna back in the day, repaired countless workstations, of course I don't do this alone I've always had my team with me and I've learnt a lot from working with people.

I have defended the nation more times than I can count and even before the CP bug has around 900k points just from fixing the ecosystem alone.
I've worked with almost every governor and ex-gov, helped Brakmar recover from the first corrupt-leader by transferring fund to their nation once removed from the position.

I can continue to ramble on but I feel like I have been unfairly targeted by whoever, I never intend to anger anyone and yes, this is the first I've heard of anyone being unhappy with the work I do. ( Other than the comments from one person on the forum every now and again and you know who you are. )

I ask that you don't approach me being hostile if you don't know who I am or what I've done, I'm not greedy as I've said I don't get angry when I lose I just hope that the winner intends to keep the nation looking tidy and aid people as expected, this will make me a lot happier than winning myself.

- Zoeduhu.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902510  Replies : 4  Views : 161
posté August 28, 2015, 19:54:21 | #7

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902501  Replies : 27  Views : 441
posté August 28, 2015, 19:53:11 | #8
If you are going to throw shade at least show a little respect and spell my name correctly.
To be honest I'd wish this person good luck in the election but so far all you've done is throw insults at me and my team, I don't even know who you are so its nice to see you treat strangers in such a hostile manner.

Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #902500  Replies : 5  Views : 172
posté August 28, 2015, 19:50:41 | #9
Please you think I'd put the time and effort into such things? I have better things to be doing you know.
I know very well that I've done a good job and people can tell you this but if you really are so hurt about it then ok that is your problem.
if I lose then whatever life goes on I'll just be able to see my hat for once.

and yes I earned that statue thank you very much, I've done a lot for this game and the nation I might go as far as to say you are maybe jealous and thats why you continue to attack my government and guild but... I wouldn't be so big headed.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902499  Replies : 20  Views : 189
posté August 28, 2015, 17:26:18 | #10
Brotherhood of Steel, Polish guild.
For a while they went kind of silent, only saw a few of the same people around but it's not important.

But friend you seemed to have missed my point... I guess that doesn't matter also.
Nice to see the hostility between us is still around, a bit silly to hold a grudge for so long though.  

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902455  Replies : 20  Views : 189
posté August 28, 2015, 17:15:47 | #11

Quote (daj-pieniazka @ 28 August 2015 17:05) *
just tell me you are not talking with yourself and not voteing on yourself from your other account and alts

What? As well amazing downvotes for pointing out your slip-up
Well, hm... I don't want to start the "Weh you alt vote" argument but I sure have seen more BoS members today than ever before recently; sir sits in the outpost begging for votes while the nation requires assistance.

I'll be honest, more than happy to lose things to people who will do the job but you seem incompetent but I already have a feeling I'm going to lose thanks to the ghosts of BoS.
so have fun.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902451  Replies : 20  Views : 189
posté August 28, 2015, 16:50:40 | #12
Hi, I do defend the nation and fix the ecosystems on a regular basis. As for my long term stay well.. I enjoy what I do and others seem to be happy with me so that's why I've been around for so long.

Try not to talk to yourself, it's not healthy.

- Zoeduhu.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #902438  Replies : 20  Views : 189
posté August 28, 2015, 07:56:15 | #13
Ye-old questions.

Robowl;

RP Characters, [ Sigrid ( Lady on the left ) belongs to Aacher. ]

Fancy Eni boy.

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #902327  Replies : 36  Views : 3350
posté August 25, 2015, 12:00:30 | #14
The nation is normally x7-8 during the day.
A member of my government had started to plan an event but it had been put on hold due to the problems after the update, if you dig into the event section you may find it.
The current Amak vice made a comment on this thread... they seem to disagree with you.

Ecosystems should be aided by everyone of the nation, I do have to sleep sometime.
but did you have fun making that screenshot? I'm sure you did.
again, Stop yelling at the air if you don't like me then do something about it or leave.

Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #901520  Replies : 10  Views : 717
posté August 25, 2015, 05:48:59 | #15
Enu almost looks like its missing its bottom jaw.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901433  Replies : 31  Views : 1553
posté August 24, 2015, 03:04:09 | #16
Those quests are to obtain a master seal and you get them for maxing a crafting profession.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901115  Replies : 11  Views : 765
posté August 24, 2015, 00:46:25 | #17
Assuming that last word is "worst": Don't break the laws/play an outlaw if you don't want to get killed.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901082  Replies : 27  Views : 1344
posté August 24, 2015, 00:09:39 | #18

Quote (akyl13 @ 23 August 2015 20:07) *
Bonta fall a long time ago because of the current Government.
More People will migrate to other nation,because Government sucks in Bonta.

If that's your opinion that go to another nation and ignore us, you for one cannot talk for other people.
You have the right to express your negative view but at least make it worth my time to read because to be honest you are the only one to have any kind of problem with us and still... you give no reason to it, maybe add why you think we 'suck' instead of just bitching at the air.

Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #901067  Replies : 10  Views : 717
posté August 21, 2015, 01:24:28 | #19

Quote (NotAnotherFlibble @ 21 August 2015 00:49) *

Quote (RoboTrigger @ 21 August 2015 00:37) *
It's a scraped quest, It's been there since launch.
That doesn't make sense. How, exactly, does one scrape a quest?

I'm sorry dear one I appear to have missed a P, how careless of me.
*Scrapped.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900317  Replies : 19  Views : 714
posté August 21, 2015, 00:37:15 | #20
It's a scrapped quest, It's been there since launch.

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - August 21, 2015, 01:24:41.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900298  Replies : 19  Views : 714