Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

RoboTrigger's profile
Statistics
564 Posts (0.42 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 05:01:23 | #1

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 25 August 2016 03:10) *
Any screenshots of the new astrub?

It is still in the works but here's a screen before the maintenance.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976915  Replies : 19  Views : 386
posté Today - 00:43:07 | #2
I really don't think the game should follow the show at all, just go back to being a separate thing as right now it is all a jumbled mess as Ankama desperately try to stick their medias together.
as for Ogrest... I don't think it would be the 'end' to say, there are ways to make a fight and keep a story going afterwards ( or make sense to the show ) like not really winning for example but just be a story of the adventurers that took on the challenge and failed and not about this chosen one stuff that went nowhere.

The point of the MMO was it was based years before the show took place so it had its own things going on.

All for new Astrub though, it would be nice to have things spaced out a bit more; it feels a little claustrophobic right now.

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - August 25, 2016, 22:10:32.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976886  Replies : 19  Views : 386
posté Today - 00:32:16 | #3
Adding to this;
It stays with you until you relog, also gives female over world animations.

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #976883  Replies : 1  Views : 51
posté August 21, 2016, 23:02:42 | #4
Zo's shop of stuff.

I've been told I have too much crap so I guess it is time to open up a shop.
I wont list everything right away, Please send me an OFFER if you ask what I want for it I'll ignore you.

Leave a reply here or contact me on: Zoeduhu, Voice, Arcade, Keigan or Cinnamon ingame if you find anything you like.

Resources:

Trees:
. Kokos Nucifera x12

Monster:
. 38 Steel beak feathers.
- -
Gear:
Normal:
. x3 Dora marron
. Withered brestplate ( 3 | 3 | 3 )

Relics:
. Dark vlad's Epaulettes ( Unruned. )
. Harry Boots ( 12hp | 0 | 0 )
.Golden Keychain. ( 10 | 10 )
. Asse shield ( Unruned. )
.Powerful dazzling belt ( Unruned. )
- -

Costumes:.
. Purple tofu.
. Strawberry Bilbiboy .
. Groom costume ( Non-changing gender. )

- -
Deco items: ( I am not going to be listing it all so here's a picture of my storage, click to enlarge. )

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #976445  Replies : 0  Views : 103
posté August 21, 2016, 14:20:54 | #5
Every character runs in combat now, it use to be we had a walking animation if we only moved 1-3 cells but it took up too much time in the turn so it was changed to a run.
I know sometimes the old animation can be seen when watching fights ( or seeing the ghost ) so this is what you might be seeing.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #976356  Replies : 6  Views : 133
posté August 20, 2016, 10:54:40 | #6
Any chance you'll update that site to show all the new beta items?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976251  Replies : 66  Views : 2931
posté August 20, 2016, 00:40:34 | #7
Guys please, As entertaining as all this drama is this is a thread for personal achievements. :c
That aside though; if you're going to fake a screenshot at least make it look real.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976221  Replies : 673  Views : 56743
posté August 19, 2016, 07:59:15 | #8
There is good and bad points of both new and old.
One thing in the new one being the limitations, only being able to use the spells in a deck feels very limiting sometimes but that might have been down to have been spoilt with so much freedom as well.
Level requirements on dungeons is also a bit frustrating.

I think I saw someone mention this in another topic but, Old wakfu had such a stronger feeling of community but as time went on and islands were made taking all the attention away from the nations people became less and less interested in one of the original selling points of the game and that was things like a player run government and ecosystems.

Are islands bad? no not at all, would be crazy to say they are.
To be honest if they made some higher level content within the nations again I feel it would bring back a few of these lost feelings for the game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976119  Replies : 41  Views : 1036
posté August 19, 2016, 03:32:40 | #9
Looking for some feedback and views. My main has been a Sacrier since I started Wakfu and in my time I have tried out a lot of builds, I won't turn this into a long story though.

For the past few months I've played a tri Sac in a silly effort to balance out my tanking and damage abilities as I do really miss the mobile-tank that we use to be, anyway it's not working out for me and since my team always contains a Feca I'm at the point where I just don't think I need to even think about tanking anymore, my job has become to poke the monsters very lightly.

I am hesitant to go Air/Fire but in fights I hardly ever use earth anymore, I'm mostly attacking from range too and the -range passives can ruin my turns more often than help in endgame.

I am not as skilled in 'the know' of endgame and complex build stuff as I use to be but here's what I have right now;
I prioritised damage over almost everything with what I had on me. my only concern is the resistance as I'm so use to seeing a higher number for them, but what do others think? I am just looking for some help and discussion. ( I am purely PVM based I have no interest in PVP )

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #976095  Replies : 1  Views : 130
posté August 19, 2016, 01:35:45 | #10

Quote (Scab @ 19 August 2016 01:14) *
2009-2011 was best time for Wakfu
Click here

Sacrier's stance!
I do wonder if we will ever get it back, or at least one that isn't Osa's.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976084  Replies : 35  Views : 1305
posté August 18, 2016, 16:35:50 | #11
Hmmm.. There are living people on Rem, mostly around the Alma temple or Outpost markets.
What areas are you looking in?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976013  Replies : 10  Views : 416
posté August 17, 2016, 22:09:18 | #12
For Rem I notice a large gang of Riktus players still gather at Bonta's boat to pvp people during the day, Other than that I think it is hard to find people to pvp since most people are rather bored of it or they just don't play the game for it at all.
As an active nation Governor I'll be honest I've also given up with it all, normally if a large gang of people attack Thicket I'll just wait for them to get bored then clean up mainly because none of my characters are pvp built anymore so it's a very boring one-sided fight. ( also attacking them just gets them excited and that causes more damage most the time so it's in the nation's best interests in the long term to just... ignore them for a bit. )

I don't see everything but to be honest the sides feel so unbalanced, most people who want to pvp join Riktus and there isn't a lot of high end nation-defenders.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975934  Replies : 17  Views : 471
posté August 17, 2016, 21:56:12 | #13
Ankama has commitment problems, It's a little clear with some of the content; Prisms?.... Sidekicks?
I wouldn't trust them to handle another server since they get bored of it within a few weeks.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975929  Replies : 30  Views : 735
posté August 17, 2016, 21:43:06 | #14

Quote (saphiLC @ 17 August 2016 21:32) *

Quote (lucian100 @ 17 August 2016 20:28) *
IMO a new server or reset server its the only way to bring back this game.ppl cam say what they want to say but this is the only way...the hardest way.
reseting a server = suicide. I guess you have no idea how hard and time consuming is getting certain gear at end game

I'm not sure that Lucian100 knows how MMOs work or hes just upset that no level 130s will dungeon with him.
But yes, Server reset will end the game as I am sure nobody in mid or endgame will say "yeah I don't mind losing everything." ; Wakfu has a hard enough time keeping new players as it is.

They have tried making a fresh new server before with both Phaeris and Dathura.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975923  Replies : 30  Views : 735
posté August 17, 2016, 21:31:17 | #15
because in Ankama logic: a high level can look like a low level... but a low level can't look like a high level, make sense?

nah not really.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975920  Replies : 3  Views : 128
Hi
posté August 17, 2016, 16:07:49 | #16
That would destroy the population even more, People put a lot of time and money into the game and you think it would be a good idea to just take it all away?
Existing players won't ruin your game experience.

And its a big climb to endgame, I don't think many people would want to go through that again.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975883  Replies : 27  Views : 645
posté August 17, 2016, 00:51:36 | #17

Quote (rbxnymzdndfyr @ 16 August 2016 23:25) *
WOW, what a pointless topic!

Unless you're rich plan on open a pirate version of the game in a private server, cuz you'd need an unhuman efforts to keep your version of Wakfu alive.

How dare I start a topic that isn't about a server merge or about the game being dead and attempting to start a discussion, for shame!

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 16 August 2016 23:42) *
Actually you've been overfed with candies by the earlier devs, which are not healthy and now the new devs are trying to feed you with healthy foods but you refuse to eat them because you are so used to eating candy all the time, that for you healthy foods are garbage compared to candies.

I give that lesson to my six year old when she complain that I am starving her when I feed her vegetables.

I'm not too sure what you mean by this, but speaking for myself here; I still enjoy the current version I actively play but the game has changed so much in many different ways, overall Wakfu has become more complicated and that isn't a bad thing.
Present Wakfu has brought us some great improvements but sometimes I do wish I could just sit back and relax on the Past version as it was more basic and casual feeling.

I feel this is kind of common in MMOs after they have been running for a long time and have had some extreme changes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975803  Replies : 41  Views : 1036
posté August 16, 2016, 18:14:53 | #18
Would you play an earlier version of Wakfu? If for some reason a server was made available that used an older version of Wakfu,
Example when 105 was max and Mono elements were a thing, Magmog and Shhhudoku was pretty much endgame stuff, UBs had quest-lines, Mobile arenas still worked, Astrub was less cluttered, Relics didn't exist, People had nation titles and Guards/Soldiers were a thing still ; Would you play it?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #975753  Replies : 41  Views : 1036
posté August 15, 2016, 17:51:11 | #19
The black costume the Sufokian has looks like a blue version of the 'Razer costume': Click here 

Thread : News  Preview message : #975648  Replies : 22  Views : 550
posté August 15, 2016, 16:57:57 | #20
It would be a really nice emote but the animation ends too soon... I feel it would have been much better if the character kept the stance a lot like the "on guard" emote.

Thread : News  Preview message : #975642  Replies : 22  Views : 550