Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

RoboTrigger's profile
Statistics
208 Posts (0.35 per day)
Most active in : Politics
posté June 28, 2014, 05:34:24 | #1
Whaayyy why did my comment get removed? Pft oh well guess I shouldn't open my mouth.
As for the costume.....ewuh...?

Thread : News  Preview message : #749998  Replies : 195  Views : 5388
posté June 25, 2014, 09:43:03 | #2
Did you even read what I said or..?

I am not sat around the alma since I am most likely fixing the ecosystem, checking the market or with people fighting mobs... I don't have the time for pvp nor do I like enjoy it and I don't want to idle aimlessly doing nothing and if so I enjoy being idle inside of the nation.
And I said I do help people.
And again
nothing is stopping you from messaging me in game or here if you really need me.

What the other govs do is up to them but I guess I just do things differently but you are starting to frustrate me.
do you want a lazy gov?

- Zoeduhu

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - June 25, 2014, 09:56:33.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #749164  Replies : 16  Views : 461
posté June 24, 2014, 17:56:10 | #3
...If we wanted the f2p model we would have moved over to the Asian server.

I fear this will ruin the community.

Thread : News  Preview message : #748861  Replies : 303  Views : 12475
posté June 23, 2014, 20:29:20 | #4
Hello there, please call me Zo.

Firstly, who are you to tell me what I should be doing, I have been Bonta's Governor for well over a year (and more) I think I know what I am doing and I am sure people are happy with me or else I would have been given the boot a long time ago, I'll say this over and over I have done a lot for Bonta as a nation and not everything I do is noticeable these days since it has become normal to be there.

I am around a lot of the time normally in the outpost market when idle, I am also in Thicket a lot making sure the area is balancing correctly since my main priority is to make sure the nations bonuses up.
I do also run dungeons a lot with people.
Maybe there is a timezone difference between us and that's why you do not see me? but anyway if you or anyone ever needs help there is nothing stopping you from messaging me ingame or ankam-boxing me here.

And I do help people, I do a lot for the nation and its citizens but know I do not stop to leech every low level that asks since I believe you cannot enjoy the game properly if you have been carried right to the high level content, however I am always happy to give advice.

Also I think we have met before, I recognize your name but please next time if you have an issue with me please contact me privately.

Thanks.
- Zoeduhu.

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - June 23, 2014, 21:54:43.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #748607  Replies : 16  Views : 461
posté June 20, 2014, 19:37:52 | #5
The Anwabbit ring drops from the underground white wabbit mobs at 0.1% with no pp lock. ( X )
Don't know if its dungeon bound.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #747569  Replies : 4  Views : 116
posté June 20, 2014, 14:12:04 | #6
Not saying they would but, if someone comes along and takes seeds from the plants and then finds all of that plant in the area And cuts it people would have no choice but to buy from them or wait a whole week.

I don't want to bring it up but this is also why the token system was good since you could buy seeds for mobs and resources in the trool fair for bronze tokens :S

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - June 20, 2014, 14:13:04.
Reason for edit : Auto correct mistake
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #747363  Replies : 15  Views : 459
posté June 20, 2014, 13:54:31 | #7
I have collected seeds for the new resources and am willing to share with anyone who needs them.
( rem )

it is a pain when people get a "get rich" idea with the new resources...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #747357  Replies : 15  Views : 459
posté June 15, 2014, 02:55:28 | #8
Ticket number: 1082805
Issue type: My account name/username

Ticket number: 1050537
Issue type: Mob bug/Ecosystem

Ticket number: 1089238
Issue type: Item bug

*Sigh*

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - June 16, 2014, 23:35:32.
Reason for edit : [Shared]
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #744853  Replies : 384  Views : 8432
posté June 15, 2014, 02:46:32 | #9
Got this reply also, It is nice to see how they just copy and paste the response even though I stated in my ticket that all payment options had been blocked on my accounts but yeah sure I'll use another payment option. =__=;
but hay at least it took them 3 weeks to copy and paste a response to me! maybe they will do the same to the other issues I've had that have been awaiting a reply for over 3 months!

Would be nice to know if we are ever able to use Paypal again... but for now goodbye Ogrines! and gg Ankama's lame excuse for a support.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #744851  Replies : 5  Views : 245
posté June 02, 2014, 14:00:21 | #10
Thanks ankama for proving me wrong, they restored my Solomonk and tofu.
Still would like to see Jumper get his back though.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #739901  Replies : 475  Views : 10787
posté May 18, 2014, 13:32:17 | #11
Most popular one is Zoe.
Then Zo, Zoed, Duhu, Zoedh, Zozo... the rest are attempts in spelling my whole name and getting it wrong or things to do with the shiny governor crown.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #733131  Replies : 49  Views : 1383
posté May 11, 2014, 11:54:48 | #12

Quote (XHakenX @ 11 May 2014 10:39) *

First of all no need for any threatening remarks, "I guess that's why your nation likes you, cause you get what they want done......but why does it have to be at the cost of other people's happiness."

Firstly I am sorry for my hostile comments in the end we got results that best us but I do feel bad for jumping you like that but I was honestly fed up of hearing people complain to me over and over "You said we would have it back by now where is it??" and I can only say the same thing so many times before even I stop believing it and repeating myself so much I noticed I really wasn't doing anything and honestly should have dealt with it with Arachi like it was originally planned, so the way to silence it was to take action. (And even then people complained about it... People are never happy remember this aha. )
Of course it is not down to us alone to make decisions about the nation but at the end it is the governor to makes it final.

Zoe if I know you correctly and as Arachi mentioned your quite stubborn and hardheaded (I'm sure you take it as a compliment ... oh well.... might aswell amuse you then)

Pft well that is a very common view on me, I don't know how I take it to be honest.

The Rotation! ... ehm.. no really let us rotate the island on a monthly basis... if you choose to claim the island now you give it back at the end of may, or have it for the full month of june... after which we can involve the other nations I have yet to hear from them about this matter at hand. CHEERS!

I think I've said this about 3 times now but: I am willing to try the rotation again though in the past it has proved difficult due to new ideas when other people became governors.
I guess we will have to see at the end of the month.

Anyway, no hard feelings right?

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #730391  Replies : 28  Views : 621
posté May 11, 2014, 02:58:43 | #13
My apologies Sef but you did attempt to go back on your word and quite frankly I didn't appreciate it.
You have an alliance offering if you pick to accept it then do so and it will all be over, the offer will expire on Sunday at 8pm.
And remember its UB day and a lot of people need Bonta's transports for Dragon pig not to be evil or anything but it is a thought.

This post has been edited by RoboTrigger - May 11, 2014, 03:03:51.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #730287  Replies : 28  Views : 621
posté May 11, 2014, 01:40:14 | #14
No there isn't anyway to remove runes at the moment, it use to be the smithmagic hammer but they are now used to improve the already existing runes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #730253  Replies : 8  Views : 347
posté May 10, 2014, 23:47:10 | #15

Quote (XHakenX @ 10 May 2014 23:36) *

You say not personal?... yet i sense a sort of grudge about wanting Zoe your bf to get that island "from me the person who you so believe ran against you rather than for the best of the nation"

You know the only reason I haven't already attacked for the island is over this matter because I don't want it to look like that's the reason since I was going to take it from Arachi but was unaware of the election till early this morning.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #730187  Replies : 28  Views : 621
posté May 07, 2014, 22:08:39 | #16
Poor old forgotten arenas... I always remember using it for the healing bug aha but nah it was a good laugh when you and your team had nothing else to do or when you were intoxicated.
Maybe we will see them again but I don't think they will be the same.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #728425  Replies : 23  Views : 384
posté May 07, 2014, 13:18:33 | #17

Quote (Crystalline @ 07 May 2014 12:47) *
I will not speak about ur "relationship" with the other gov.

I will say this one last time: our relationship has nothing to do with where the island goes if it was up to me it would have stayed in Bonta during Jenna's mandate.
Other than the obvious point of me wanting what's best for my nation the other point of the island being there for so long was because Bonta has the highest population as well as the masks needing the bonus.
And right now it doesn't matter who has it but I plan to take it back eventually.

- Zoeduhu

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #727875  Replies : 8  Views : 268
posté May 06, 2014, 21:17:19 | #18

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 06 May 2014 02:47) *
The taxes are absurd. I wouldn't even bother selling items from Amaknian markets, I've been sticking to the Astrubian plaza for about 2 weeks.

You know the nation taxes are normally set to its lowest and that is 5% (I've checked Amakna has been 5% and unchanged for a very long time) and that is the same as the Astrub market.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #727337  Replies : 10  Views : 396
posté May 06, 2014, 07:45:53 | #19
Lost one bag if crap on alt and then after I lost a moofly, clawbot and tofu all max level along with 91 solo frags I'd like them back please it's a little sad knowing all the time and effort put into some things can be taken away just like that but knowing how they never recover items I doubt they will.
Also this is the 2nd time I've lost Hcitb the tofu!

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #726471  Replies : 475  Views : 10787