Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Absoluukable's profile
Statistics
20 Posts (0.02 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 23, 2013, 14:10:58 | #1
This ring glows with an awesome taste! it's sticky grip tells me to defeat you! Take this my love my-- Ahh for the love of Iop these mooflies and mosquitoes won't stop biting my fingers...

This post has been edited by Absoluukable - July 23, 2013, 14:12:02.
Thread : News  Preview message : #578609  Replies : 162  Views : 3454
posté July 16, 2013, 15:14:32 | #2

Quote (Calleen @ 16 July 2013 15:01) *
And what's about panda revamp? I don't see this one on list and i'm curious because I'm playing with this one too.
I see where you're coming from, but I don't know if you noticed (I did and am hopeful) But September wasn't mentioned in this post, maybe Pandas will fall under September, lets hope :3

Thread : News  Preview message : #574971  Replies : 72  Views : 3470
posté June 26, 2013, 17:15:35 | #3
Oh Troyle we knew you were our bro!, So about that drink  

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #565747  Replies : 29  Views : 2699
posté June 25, 2013, 22:30:32 | #4

Quote (Hudski @ 25 June 2013 22:25) *
Of all the people in this thread, you, Zinja, are being the least realistic.

People will assign value to things that they invest themselves in. You have literally no right telling people that they can or can not get upset over something that they care about, especially since I personally know people who play Wakfu due to disability or anxiety that they want to forget about.

If you can't accept that at the bare minimum, at LEAST keep your closed-minded views to yourself.
Have my little Panda children!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #564969  Replies : 43  Views : 1666
posté June 25, 2013, 21:55:01 | #5

Quote (Zinja @ 25 June 2013 21:35) *

Quote (Simorse @ 25 June 2013 20:51) *
+1 But i also see what you are doing there (Ankama). So selfish way to make money. Shame on you. I guess this is the way you make people buy restats with ogrines. And i'm not interested in wasting whole week getting those mats ... You shall say: ''Get a group for more mats," or something, but the problem is... Everyone needs those goddamn mats now since you didn't give us the restat.

#Angry Bun
-1 for restat

Ankama is more than generous with respec's even when some classes do not warrant it. I suspect that more people should be more cautious with their points.

Furthermore, A business that is not in business to make money, is called a charity.
Sorry Zinja I totally disagree with that, I understand my point was a bit long and hard to follow, but you say people should be more cautious with their points, Prime of Life as an example was an amazing Support spell, I can't think of many Enutrofs that didn't have it raised by the time they reached the meta, So tell me how you can be cautious with points if they've already been spent on it before the update then the update arrives adds an ap cost and gives the Enus nothing to do about it?

Also generousity with their restates? That may be so for prior patches, but if you're going to give restate to one class the meaning of the word generous is realising "Wait a minute we are tweaking a few things on all classes, they'd feel left out if they didn't get one". I'm not stating all classes warrant one this time round, but this update is far from generous to Cras and Enutrofs.

You say a business that is not in business to make money is called a charity, You do realise a business that basically states we're going to make changes to something you've played and enjoyed for the last year, but we're not going to give you the option to tweak it, You can either spend your time gathering resources for the new Update Haven Worlds and pay us to restate, or you can do vice versa Grind the materials for a restate and not for the new content.

To make such a disrespectful system so obvious is going to hurt the fanbase and as such the income for those that don't resubscribe because they've put up with nonsense like this for the last year, They earn far more money from Subscriptions than they do from Boutique, I have no doubt on that, The boutique is just greediness
-Roofie

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #564933  Replies : 66  Views : 2144
posté June 25, 2013, 20:05:55 | #6

Quote (sharkbiite @ 25 June 2013 19:54) *
+1 for the restat, and try not to ramble too much dear, not all of us love the sight of your text
Verdyyyy~!!!!! I miss you come back to us my dear brur, we need you with brurthols right around the corner, Thanks for +1ing btw, Need all the support I can get xD It's nice to know you read my walls of text though regardless of how much it displeases you to see them :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #564833  Replies : 66  Views : 2144
posté June 25, 2013, 19:29:01 | #7
Petition for a restate Hey guys this is basically just me posting a wall of text trying to make a point.

What I'd like is constant bumping of this thread with your signatures just so that our buddy Troyle doesn't miss it, he's our bro right? He can forward what he sees to the dev team or whoever is in charge of dishing out restates after a hotfix?

At any rate, As some of us may have seen from Nanners chat with Troyle the changes were not deemed big enough to dish out a restate, maybe not at this current time The Fogger Stasis changes have not been implemented yet nor (has the GvG spell level caps?) However I feel that to change the cost of Prime of Life when someone had a build that used it often with enough ap (without drhellzerking) to make use of it may have changed things dramatically for them, Along with changes to Mine Mover and Drheller, these are support spell changes, not just tweaking of base damages these can't be changed around at max level.

Lest we forget Cra's who may not be max level yet and can't use spell tweaking, who may have built around Blinding arrow in pvp for the blindness, ruined with no chance to tweak spell levels for more damage in PvE (and generally PvP now) And Destructive Arrow's base damage nerf, sure I'd see why it wasn't big enough if it was 2 base damage like Storm Arrow (Which by the way when this occured got a restate) But over 10 is a bit much...

Now if that wasn't enough speculation I'd just like to add, it can seem like to some players this can be one of 2 things. Ankama doesn't think it's that big of a deal you can just do the Farmergency Quest, which sure is a way to restate without paying, but I don't know if you've noticed Ankama, your update is all about grinding resources, I think people may be a bit busy with trying to enjoy your new content with their resources, not fixing their characters and ignoring the latest update.

Or 2, A low move based on money grubbing for Restate Scrolls from the Boutique (Which by the way is worse for your UK community and their impossible to buy Ogrines by Card Payment Methods which still hasn't been fixed)

I'm sorry for the huge rant, But I'd just like to make a very very clear point, For those of you that cannot sift through all this junk I apologise, but if you support getting a free restate within the week and get the gist of what I'm saying please bump with your signature, as I say our voices should be heard!!

Thanks everyone (Thanks Troyle if you see and act on this)
-Roofie  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #564783  Replies : 66  Views : 2144
posté June 25, 2013, 18:00:42 | #8
*You're Oh that middle finger is feeling good right now

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #564687  Replies : 40  Views : 2008
posté June 25, 2013, 17:58:09 | #9
Troyle man, How bad are your tuesdays, Come London or something sometime, Have a drink with me, Update day of each month must make you want to hit the drink so much, As a panda anytime is a good time to drink, and if it's with you all the more reason!

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #564681  Replies : 40  Views : 2008
posté June 18, 2013, 21:59:37 | #10
Thank you for your replies guys this was a fun little competition, remember Gemlins are not to be trusted keep starving them and we shall have another round next year or so

P.S This is now my favourite topic on the forum thanks all xD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #561203  Replies : 19  Views : 1009
posté June 18, 2013, 19:12:58 | #11
Dear Ankama this is what I think of your Gemlin! ;D So yeah I put up with this little creep all through the beta and thought up a fun idea when I started the game when it was fully released, here's the result

This post has been edited by Absoluukable - June 18, 2013, 19:14:48.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #561137  Replies : 19  Views : 1009
posté March 26, 2013, 10:52:30 | #12
To be honest, I'm nothing special my sram's only level 40ish now, however from what I can tell from Trauma it's hardly worth using to break invisibility, sure it's a Srambush spell and as such does full damage, but I personally believe its consumption of Shadowy Cloak is not worth it while the damage is fixed, you know the damage is and extra 15 with 100 levels of Shadowy Cloak, and not even 15 air damage, 15 fixed, however that being said, you know at level 40 with level 35 of the spell, hitting 70's - 80's on gobballs in a royal tofu set with no levels in Master Stabber is pretty damn nice, so in answer to the first question yes I think Trauma is definitely worth raising, it's your strongest spell without a doubt, however just use it as an "Oh I'm visible now " spell and you'll be much happier with the results.

Oh one other thing lol based on the fixed damage on trauma, hopefully we air srams upon revamp may get something similar to cras it would be a bit unfair if they turn the reach - earth damage on destructive and not shadowy cloak - air damage on trauma, I think they'll do the same on fire pandas too Dizzy - Fire damage on Milking It, so chin up srams, I think trauma will soon be worth using with invisibility  

This post has been edited by Absoluukable - March 26, 2013, 10:35:11.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #510907  Replies : 10  Views : 1105
posté October 30, 2012, 22:59:36 | #13
Problems with Restate of Emergancy Ok so basically I'm not sure about how it works or why it's occurring but I've only really found a little bit of info, I don't know how many of you are experiencing this but me and a friend both are and that's all the evidence I have right now but basically when I logged in today after subscribing I went to Jonk to use my Restate of Emergancy, just like my friend did but the option didn't pop up, then upon checking our quest logs it said the quest was complete. Now all I can tell you is no we hadn't gone and used it and that the only things we know for sure are, the characters had not been logged on for at least a month maybe even longer than that, and that in the past we'd used our restate of emergancy before, However no results based on that came up as another friend said he'd used his restate in the past on all his characters in previous patches and he was still able to this time. Anyway the point I'm trying to make is me and a friend were unable to respec is this a bug or not? Just wanted to clarify this and if so let you know so you can work on fixing it as fast as possible. Thanks a lot.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #223527  Replies : 3  Views : 624
posté March 13, 2012, 14:36:58 | #14
No Whip fix or Riddling fix? D: Really, come on, I like my osa but unless something is done about whip There's no reason for Boohowl to exist anymore :/

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #151413  Replies : 25  Views : 3497
posté February 29, 2012, 18:34:22 | #15
Hope it's fixed soon, I wanna play with my friends, hell make new friends and do dungeons with them it's a horrible bug xD please Devs fix this soon, we wanna enjoy your game fully

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #140413  Replies : 15  Views : 1075
posté February 29, 2012, 18:14:00 | #16
It's a shame the only real exp for me now i'm 10+ with no subscriber benefits is HOD which I can't do without subscriber benefits I'm just a sitting duck, understandably it's an excuse to try new classes and get them all lvl 10 but arrgh the pain of it  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #140371  Replies : 15  Views : 1075
posté February 29, 2012, 18:02:43 | #17
Subscription problems Ok so I subbed to Wakfu today like 5 minutes ago and relogged got my gifts and what not so I thought alls well had ended well, I then met a few people with the promise of House Of Destiny to be done soon Well, when I tried to join group, join fights, exchange and message on trade chat it was telling me I had to be subscribed to do any of this, which of course led to questions, I asked the other players could they do any of that and they said the message came up saying I must be subscribed to do this which confused me even more. As such I decided to visit the Wakfu section of my account management page, it recognised me as a subscriber and the expiry date of my subscription and that it was validated by support, so I restarted the client, it said my user preferences were changed which gave me hope, but the problem recurred. It's not a huge issue I suppose but if anyone is having the same problem or knows how to resolve it, it would be a great help thanks, See you in game  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #140349  Replies : 15  Views : 1075
posté September 16, 2011, 18:15:49 | #18
Alright! Brakmar! I guess this is a good oppurtunity for you to throw panda's at us eh Ankama? Wink lol I kid, release them when they're ready, but we're psyched none the less, maybe we'll get lucky like you did with Sacs and you'll throw in another class with Panda's for this patch? I for one am looking forward to Scaraleaves for sure, like back in the day on dofus

Nice patch looking forward to it!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #85707  Replies : 129  Views : 9570