Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Ethelwolf's profile
Statistics
17 Posts (0.01 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 20, 2014, 15:29:27 | #1
Sooo... When people abuse bugs? The server suffers roll backs? Not exactly sure how that's seriously encouraging users to want to keep subscribing.

We should all get free reset scroll.... 2 long delays in the past 2 days + timeloss.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #696133  Replies : 164  Views : 3054
posté March 18, 2014, 15:59:23 | #2

Quote (Elinarch @ 18 March 2014 15:57) *
Darn its like they have never played a patch day before! Geesh...

That's because we HATE apologies and WE WANT GIFTS.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #694061  Replies : 28  Views : 1156
posté March 18, 2014, 13:53:13 | #3

Quote (PeterKJ @ 17 March 2014 21:51) *

Quote (Karakedi @ 13 March 2014 18:21) *
Sorry Ankama, I can barely buy me a subscription every month. I can't afford to buy plane ticket's for me and my bf. Not only that, but for a company who treats their customers disrespectful, it's not worth it. Especially not for virtual items.

We give you enough money monthly already, how about you give us back something in return? Like a game computer or a game mouse, game keyboard, things like that. All the other companies do things like that, why can't you? This way you would show your players that you respect them, and make it worth going to France. At least players would get the feeling that they get back something nice for it.

I guess Ankama is too greedy for that :/

I really do believe you've been spoiled by the other companies... You shouldn't expect anything in return for your subscription, other than a game that functions as it is intended.
As to gifts and a like, they hold a special value as to being rare and such... Even me a college student is actually thinking of using my last money on going to the convention, just because they're being nice to make it free and hopefully be a rare experience.

I hope i did not offend you xD I really just hate when people expect to anything in return, it simply shouldn't be expected as the company isn't obligated to do anything for you, other than to provide a game that will allow you to get from lvl 1-145 (so far)

Not to ruin your high exceptions, but the game does not work as intended. Lots of bugs, lots of glitches and items should be given to everyone anyway as a logging gift.

Thread : News  Preview message : #693889  Replies : 11  Views : 1004
posté March 29, 2012, 22:53:16 | #4
A few bugs are still about with missing inventory and chest, when the last couple updates happened. The website navigator bar is seriously screwed up with the colours and sections. There are still tons of bugs with sadida voodoo dolls and summons, there seems to be some weird arrow pointer which does not disappear even after the battle (relog is required but happens after the next battle). I've missed out on about 20+ kamas when selling prespic pieces through my haven bag, the items were sold but i did not receive the kamas. Monsters and turns don't always skip, they tend to drag onto 0 and then paused sometimes.

Id also like to thank the fact people can kill off there team and the player's who died, gain nothing... now everyone can waste more time not obtaining anything, because of *** people.

There are still a ridiculous amount of bugs and should of been solved before launch, i think it would only be fair to give everyone a prize for helping you guys, so it should be fair for you guys to help us back. The fact that while you guys are working on updates and changing things, us PAYING players loose items and things we spend time or money on earning and obtaining.

This post has been edited by Ethelwolf - March 30, 2012, 12:24:49.
Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #335350  Replies : 199  Views : 10417
posté March 23, 2012, 19:45:12 | #5
She's actually correct, since i'm level 25 and have done this and i can do 1 turn transformation. It's nice to later on have the reduced Ap so you have more AP left over after transformation though.

Level 9 symbia and level 4 Gob Gob = 1 Turn transformation

This post has been edited by Ethelwolf - March 23, 2012, 19:46:30.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #367232  Replies : 11  Views : 1214
posté March 23, 2012, 18:15:33 | #6
Um not sure what's wrong with all of you but... maybe you need to all see a shrink. Cute ***y playing non attractive characters... seriously? Did PLAYING A GAME mean anything? So you won't play monopoly because the guy with the weird mustache isn't attractive, or the Shoe isn't cute enough to play with?

What ever happened to Look my character look awesome, and beastly? Not geeze i ***zed my pants over the character in a game because you rather have cute little princess looking thing?

I'm sorry but i really don't understand today's youth at all.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #375248  Replies : 21  Views : 1863
posté March 23, 2012, 17:55:31 | #7
From what I've read this seems more like a dofus re-occurrence, if players wish to pump wisdom and get to level 100 asap, let them. They will be leeched if you want them to or not, but in the end there only ruining the game for themselves. I do agree with someone who said that player reset should only be limited to player level 30 and under, to allow players to create and design there own style of play. Sure read your guides but being creative is part of these types of games, just like in dofus. Unorthodox builds was always my thing, and it's the major part of these types of games, it's to play as it match you. If there's a reset or not, this will not effect anybody but the players who are over level'd for nothing. Like someone else said, THE GAME JUST CAME OUT OF BETA, GET A GRIP AND TAKE IT SLOW THE NEXT TIME,...Didn't you think you should of realized a problem at least half way through?

For all those who think class's are over powered because of this and that, take a second to really think hard and realize what the class's mean. Iops are not over powered there strong because There a Paladin Class, Feca's are Shielding, meaning they should be tough. If anything is OP it's "Riddling" Remove this and all class's are as should be. I've seen an earth cra take out 3 people with only being hit once. MP rape and dmg... seriously people your all blinded. Air cra's are not weak either, clearly your all to busy reading guilds and want max dmg. It's not always the DMG that matters but how you play them.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369880  Replies : 98  Views : 4788
posté March 22, 2012, 03:49:45 | #8
They need to redo the weapons, why is it that Rain Bow does earth damage and all the other weapons which are in dofus, in wakfu they have different elements and 85% are miss matched from name to purpose? what happened to all the set's that used to be in beta and why can't 80% of sets and weapons dropped be crafted? Has anyone even gotten any haven bag gems dropped? Why is there so many beta interface glitches? I also don't get why boutique items can't be traded except for weapons? Why can some items be stacked to 999, some to 99 and some to 7? What happened to air eca?

I don't know if it's just me, but i seem to have a lot of questions that need to be answer.

This post has been edited by Ethelwolf - March 22, 2012, 04:04:11.
Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #374163  Replies : 43  Views : 2081
posté March 11, 2012, 02:19:43 | #9
I'm not sure if you noticed but there isn't much of a variety of sets and equipment for each level that can be crafted, sure the list grows when you level. As for set goes, seriously... common tofu set as a water and air set? they really put a cramped style for sets in this game and edited there functions quite a bit. Alot of beginner sets are easier to get dropped then to attempt to craft since they consist of a huge amount of materials which could take people days to achieve.

This post has been edited by Ethelwolf - March 11, 2012, 02:31:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #364214  Replies : 4  Views : 511
posté March 09, 2012, 23:04:22 | #10
Yea, well that's the problem, a lot of the sets have been made into single element equipment, larva used to be 4 different elements (purple,blue,green and orange = Air, Water, Earth and Fire), and there was a lot more dropped equipment. Going through the profession list, seems mighty short and checking the wiki, tells me zero to no information except it's dropped. Shouldn't all the equips be both capable of being dropped and crafted?

I remembered the list being a lot longer as well for the handyman profession, which i'm pretty sure used to be called Carpenter.

This post has been edited by Ethelwolf - March 09, 2012, 23:26:03.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #364212  Replies : 4  Views : 511
posté March 09, 2012, 22:01:55 | #11
Beta to Full... Equipment? I was curious to why there was lacking tons of equipment? I played early beta and for instance, there used to be 4 larva sets. one for each element, but now it seems to only have 1 set to do all, which isn't nearly as good as it used to be. Also how come there's lacking a lot of sets? there seems to be a real shortage of equipment and recipes that can be crafted using professions. A lot of equipment is easier to get dropped or is dropped only.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #364210  Replies : 4  Views : 511
posté February 10, 2012, 18:49:09 | #12
I really like playing dofus, and liked playing Wakfu in the early beta stage were the maps were a lot more simple and agi sacs had vortex.Over time , they changed all the good parts of the game that made the game unique and now the game seems quite boring and frustrating. If they tried to make a a f2p barrier like dofus, i don't see much success in this. And the way they made the world now, it doesn't look like there's much was of expansion. The world is quite disorganized compared to early beta, but they would have more success just adding all the idea's to dofus and giving that more opportunities. the problem with these types of games as well is that, once you pay you need a party and normally playing with other user's can be frustrating as well because of there playing style or waiting periods. This causes players to pay for more accounts so they can play by themselves and not have to be held back when reaching higher lvl's, but definitively i do not see a very bright future for wakfu as a p2p game, nor a game that need's multi accounting.

Our opinions do not matter to the company, unless the company is forced by statistics to make drastic changes. Well anyways, well have to wait and see till the official launch day to see what will happen.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #327873  Replies : 53  Views : 3238
posté January 20, 2010, 01:54:26 | #13
DISCONNECT MY ACCOUNT PLZZZZ ive been waiting all day and it keeps saying error : user is already in use, and den sayng mutiple connection, can ANY ONE PLZ DISCONNECT ME CUZ IT"S ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Support is not able to answer your questions about Wakfu since the game is still in Beta.

You can report bugs directly from the game interface:

- In the top right-hand corner of the Wakfu game window, there are two icons: one is to access the menu and the other to report bugs. Click on this button to report a bug or an abnormal situation.
- If you cannot use the button to report a bug (frozen pc or frozen game) and ONLY in this case, you can send an email to bug-wakfu@ankama.com

Happy gaming and testing!

Sato

how can i be happy gaming and testing when i can't log in?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #36209  Replies : 0  Views : 494
posté January 19, 2010, 21:14:03 | #14

Quote (Whyisallthenickstaken @ 14 January 2010 17:58) *
Uhm, if you mean that the game freezes for a few seconds, then everything is speeded for a few seconds I get this from time to time as well. The solution is; shut down the whole client, restart. Works like a charm for me, don't do it in dungeons though

there times where it runs smoothly, it;s caused by other ppl who have crap computers and bad connections, in the morning it runs almost perfect and at night, while after 11 it starts jerking and as you said freezing for few secs to a minuite. but i have a question something happened to my account and it;s frozen in game, i have an alt account and found me not moving or anything, i canlt loge in either cuz it says error : this account is already in use

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #36198  Replies : 7  Views : 885
posté January 19, 2010, 21:10:16 | #15

Quote (invocher @ 16 January 2010 18:27) *
when i log in game it says acount already in use...when i log in stays 10 seconds in and says disconected fore multiple conections...i think this is a hack and i changed password...no result (i tryed 3 times) but it always the same. what can i do?

i have the same problem, it's because you were stuck in one of the lag waves and when you d/c your account stayed connected but you didn't... to resolve i have no clue which is pretty upsetting... but im sure your not hacked or anything. if you find the solution pm me

hopefully GM can D/C us

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #36197  Replies : 1  Views : 704