Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Kalindaar's profile
Statistics
48 Posts (0.05 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté February 06, 2014, 03:52:23 | #1
Weapon Concept: Scythescraper's Chortle So Wakfu is a great game, but weapons play so little of a role other than minor stat augments and some interesting attack patterns for characters that lack AOEs and such.

Well here's my idea for a weapon that will add more flavor to the battlefield.

Scythescraper's Chortle

Level: 75 Rank: Legendary

Description:"The laugh of a Scythescraper is supposed to bring fear into the hearts of its audience, but it usually ends up attracting Crobaks instead."

Stats:
+1 AP
+1 MP
+20 HP
+3% CH
-2 Control

Combat Behavior:When equipped the Scythescraper gives you these bonuses, but unlike other weapons it is alive and will talk shit to you the entire fight about how you suck, etc. etc. Making it entertaining to wield as well as useful. The difference between this weapon and other weapons in combat is that it's attack costs 1 WP and 6 AP.
You throw the Scythescraper onto the battlefield and it deploy's where it is at and can level up to 50 based on how you feed it etc. Much like a pet. At level 25 it will have +1 Control and +25% CMC damage from his summoned units, at level 50 that goes up to 2 and 50. Effectively this will give players a summon creature that can help them in combat. Now it has an AI and is NOT controlled by the players- it fights exactly like a Scythescraper in combat but with better scaling. However once you throw it, it is unequiped for the duration of the fight and you lose your equip bonuses but still suffer from -2 Control REGARDLESS of it's 'state'. (This is to prevent horde swarming with Osas and Sadis)

Also it eats Crobak beaks.

Drop Rate/Crafting: 0.03% Drop Rate from Scythescraper (LV. 10)
Long Range Weapon Crafter Level 90: 30 Crobak Beaks, 100 Iron Ore, 1 Essence of Luck, and 10 Laughing Stock (Scythescraper Drop)

Laughing Stock:
1.2% Drop Chance, Crafting Item
Description:
"I guess you got the last laugh, eh?"

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #675509  Replies : 2  Views : 211
posté January 29, 2014, 13:56:27 | #2
My only concern is if we're not the ones crafting any longer then what happens to our personal crafting skills?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #667615  Replies : 87  Views : 6434
posté January 28, 2014, 08:39:44 | #3
@Everyonecomplainingaboutankamamakingthegamemorenewbiefriendly [Text Removed], seriously- I want a bigger community and modernizing the launcher is one step towards making Wakfu a more accessible game that will draw more players. I want to see things change and grow like they are supposed to instead of stagnating the way they have been so please, with all due respect, shut up.

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - January 28, 2014, 16:30:27.
Reason for edit : Forums Rules of Conduct
Thread : News  Preview message : #670743  Replies : 79  Views : 5204
posté January 24, 2014, 09:22:11 | #4
PRICING Question: Makabra How much should you sell these for, unleveled?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #668775  Replies : 1  Views : 136
posté January 23, 2014, 21:06:34 | #5
Hey hey hey! Read a bunch of your stuff and I'm impressed with what you've done throughout the history of the World of Twelve and since I'm part of a small cult that is attempting to ressurect PVP beyond 5th dueling I need to know how to slaughter folks.

My Air Sacrier build is pretty set into stone at the moment, so that's not something I need much help with- mostly tactic or move order for a few very very specific fights.

Air Sram (Counter Invis)

Water Sram, Ecaflip (How to counter out healing DPS)

Earth Panda (Too much tank)

Lemme know if you can give tips to an Air Sac about taking down these 'lesser species'.  

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #668563  Replies : 24  Views : 4861
posté January 22, 2014, 21:19:36 | #6
Would be epic actually, nice ability to control map, decent End Game hybrid damage both PVP and PVE.  

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #668071  Replies : 5  Views : 647
posté January 22, 2014, 21:15:51 | #7
Raven, we can be friends right? Because I love you right now. I was afraid I was going to have to unbury that dusty novel that lay buried beneath the sands of time just to prove someone wrong on a forum because I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE IT IS WORTH SAYING? But you beat me too it! Thank you so much btw! And also, offer is up to ALL Sacrier, add me in game!

Kamarihi!  

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #668067  Replies : 13  Views : 1635
posté January 21, 2014, 22:04:39 | #8
Share your dream build Share you dream builds guys; what would you do if you could max out, get everything you needed? You can include a guide but I mostly want to see your Wakfu Elements builder guys.

HERE is my build, it's a link to Wakfu Elements so it's clean. If I could get ahold of this stuff. *shakes violently in chair.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #667491  Replies : 5  Views : 647
posté January 21, 2014, 21:38:53 | #9
Just saw this and lemme just say. Play every class up to level 10 and then pick your poison. If you have a LOT of time to kill, play them all to 30.

Really in all honesty there are benefits and downsides to each class, it's more about what you enjoy and what faults you are willing to put up with.

Thread : General  Preview message : #667473  Replies : 5  Views : 808
posté January 20, 2014, 22:14:36 | #10
mindwarper, I totally agree on the crit versus actually percentage damage augment. As stated I think it's a dumb waste of points, but it can be useful if you're going to gear up for a crit damage+ route, ya know?

Also, please don't mind the hostility I just get mad when kids come in and bitch about how I build a character with nothing to back it up other than their sore experiences attempting to pull of something and failing where others have succeeded.  

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #666949  Replies : 13  Views : 1635
posté January 20, 2014, 22:12:06 | #11
My body is ready.

Thread : News  Preview message : #666945  Replies : 73  Views : 4105
posté January 20, 2014, 22:11:14 | #12
Best Wishes, USA, Louisiana. ;_;

Thread : News  Preview message : #666941  Replies : 18  Views : 1161
posté January 16, 2014, 20:18:47 | #13
Dark, if you want to criticize my experience and playstyle with 'math' then you actually have to present the math. You can't just say.

"I added three and three and it was higher than seven I promise, don't look at my work, but I promise."

I have done plenty of math and if it bothers you that badly I will bring it to the table in comparison- but you can't critique something that another is making when you have no proof that it doesn't work other than shoddy attempts at crafting and air sacrier on your account.

EDIT:

Sorry if I come off like an asshole, but this is the second time you've confronted how I play/use the Air Sacrier because it's my 'opinion' and not 'math' so I'd just like to see a little more effort from you if you really want to disprove me.

This post has been edited by Kalindaar - January 16, 2014, 20:23:09.
Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #664825  Replies : 13  Views : 1635
posté January 11, 2014, 08:17:15 | #14
Remove Please Fixed.

This post has been edited by Kalindaar - January 11, 2014, 08:21:55.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #663023  Replies : 0  Views : 118
posté January 07, 2014, 09:42:00 | #15
@DarkNoticalX As a level 100 Air Sacrier who worked his way there through both patches I can understand your frustration, but I've not had any problem working my way up through the levels doing my thing. I feel that perhaps taking the WP requirement off of Light Speed would be nice as the other two Sacrier 'ultis' don't require it, but beyond that I think Air Sacrier is just as strong as it needs to be.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #661443  Replies : 32  Views : 3625
posté January 07, 2014, 03:02:22 | #16
I'm going to agree with the post above this, Sacs are fine- I'd just like to see their base stance changed from the Osmo. But yah, I think we are doing fine as is in the Sacrier department and if you are feeling that UP, you should check out some other classes. I mean you have 5 character slots.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #661345  Replies : 32  Views : 3625
posté January 04, 2014, 19:35:05 | #17
If you main complaint is that Mono-Tree Sacriers aren't as potent late game then you are being rather ignorant.

The current state of game is optimization not raw lock'm sock'm. You have to utilize your full kit in order to be effective in a given combat situation and you need to make use of the potent 'multi-potential' of the Sacrier in order to do that.

Even a bit of Earth will give you the Res you need to survive with Anggr up.

A bit of Air and you'll be able to make attraction a much better distance closer thanks to motion sickness- or even light speed.

Punishment is good across the board, use it.

There are so many good things in each tree that not utilizing them to some degree makes a bad player obvious. Now I'm still in a mono build myself, but as I get to these stronger enemies I realize I may need to change up my strat because I'm taking too much damage doing what I'm doing- it's things like this that allow for much more variety in the combat you actively see.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #660307  Replies : 32  Views : 3625
posté January 04, 2014, 11:59:09 | #18
I've been in the game for sometime now and I'm here to explain a few things!

I love the interest in PVP that makes me SUPER EXCITED because PVP is so minimized now, thanks to the community wanting more organized combat and less gankers (which is the fun part if you ask me) but I'd love to shed some light on things for a fellow Sacrier!

I'd say it all really depends on what kind of PVP you are looking for as others before me have said.

I.E are you 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3 etc. Because that will play a HUGE role in what you are going to be able to do with the class. On top of that it's also dependent on what class you are up against as to how big your advantage will be etc. etc.

BUT! Starting out I'll say this.

Air: If you want to move around the map really easily, take minimal damage from melee classes and control teamfights this is your guy. He's great 1v1 and 2+ but he falls off against character classes such as Cra and Feca. Beyond those two you should be able to handle just about any class with a good Air Sacrier build (PM me if you want mine ).

Fire: BOOM POW GET WRECKED KID HAHAHAH! Seriously though, that's girl's entire purpose. The Fire Sacrier is a hard hitting monster who will turn you into pulp in a second. They EXCEL at holding down ranged fighters (if you can close distance [reccomend attraction for that]) and they are beastly when they land a hit. Be careful though they are only really good for 2- (1v1 and 2v2) because of all the self inflicted damage and really don't skyrocket until level 35+ .

Earth: Hit me. Please. Earth is the king of taking damage and dolling out an impressive return. As masters of tanking they literally utilize the ideology of no pain no gain. They are walls to be moved and are a pain to take down- while their move pool is limited by high AP costs they are not hinderedand can push a ridiculous amount of DPS for what they lack in mobility. Downside? They are horrible against ranged as they have little to no way to close distance without maxing attraction, which costs precious AP early game.

Hope this helps! PM me if you'd like any more help or if anything was unclear or if you just want to know more about a given tree/class!  

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #660149  Replies : 8  Views : 1643
posté December 14, 2013, 09:43:50 | #19
@FireMouse It might be worth remembering that if you put a lot of time and effort (and money) into a part of the game with the intention of making your profits back in the turnaround, PR is a necessary part of the process. They are making sure their hard work gets as much exposure as possible and while I agree some updates that DON'T include Multimen would be nice, I'm happy to see that they are trying offer as many options to obtain these guys as possible.

Sorry for the rant, just wanted to bring that to light, because if I made something I was proud of and ready to sell- I'd be talking about it everyday.

Thread : News  Preview message : #652065  Replies : 20  Views : 1506
posté December 12, 2013, 07:59:51 | #20
Thank you! Now I can be a Guard!

Thread : Archives  Preview message : #650887  Replies : 2  Views : 1488