Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Grinns's profile
Statistics
14 Posts (0.04 per day)
Most active in : Advanced Gameplay
posté September 29, 2014, 17:46:10 | #1
This seems correct! Thank you very much!

Thread : Combat Strategy  Preview message : #782339  Replies : 14  Views : 475
posté September 29, 2014, 17:23:21 | #2
I was going to open a thread about this but since you started it, all the better. I don't know if resistance calculation was simplified but from what i have learned it changed to a percentage that can reduce dmg directly. For example, one might have an air resistance of 55% (400) shown in their stats, that means the air damage they take is reduced by 55% while the resistance bonus from equips and stat points amounts to 400.

I don't know if this answers your question but here comes the weird part; as you reach endgame I have been told resistance tends to increase more and more slowly when you reach 70-71% no matter how much you raise your bonus from tanky equips. This means that getting equipment that increases your resistance after a certain point (which is when your resist reaches 70%) is simply a waste and you would be far better off investing to some extra dmg, crits or whatever.

Obviously, getting a resistance of 80 or 90% would be op so all this makes sense. Having a resistance of 80% must not be impossible but rather very very hard. As things stand now however, endgame sucks for characters that try to make a difference through great resistance as they can't really increase their resists above others (again, all this is based on things I have heard from endgame players).

I would really like to know the formula resistance is clalculated from now because as it is I have no idea what I am going to need at 150-160. My main is a tank so I have been trying to get things like asse shield and happy sram kimono but now it apprears these things might be useless to me. Any help?

This post has been edited by Grinns - September 29, 2014, 17:26:11.
Thread : Combat Strategy  Preview message : #782332  Replies : 14  Views : 475
posté July 22, 2014, 17:41:08 | #3
When Ankama first added the premium shop i did predict mounts would be a premium item... So, even if the uproar that was caused back then has been deleted from forum history let me just say: "Called it."

Thread : News  Preview message : #756102  Replies : 46  Views : 4894
posté December 24, 2013, 19:01:49 | #4
I voted for 16 cause they finally placed the balls in the right place.
*runs*

Thread : News  Preview message : #656055  Replies : 19  Views : 1826
posté December 04, 2013, 08:19:46 | #5
I get the feeling we will see more people complaining about day 3, 4 and 5 as this draws on... the problem here is such an event should have been announced a week in advance but instead it started on the spot. There are many people who play wakfu every day but not everyone checks the website daily.
Also, a timer on this page to help us see how many hours we have left till the next calendar day would help without requiring complicaetd solutions as the website treating each account with their own locale's timezone.

Dropping the required days to complete the event down to 20 and adding a timer on the page would hopefully fix everything.

Thread : News  Preview message : #645981  Replies : 71  Views : 3421
posté December 03, 2013, 10:29:34 | #6
would it hurt to let us know a bit in advance about this? lost the two first days, now can't complete them all T.T

Thread : News  Preview message : #645465  Replies : 71  Views : 3421
posté November 28, 2013, 01:13:13 | #7
As everyone said, thank you for these letters is really great to see such updates from devs to the community

On a different note I want to point most multiaccounter teams have one or two or even three enutrofs for drop hunting. Unless there is going to be a multiman to raise prospecting multi-accounting is not going to be impacted as much since having enutrofs in team will still be necessary to overcome prospecting locks for rare items.Write your reply here

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #642645  Replies : 36  Views : 3434
posté November 26, 2013, 19:12:45 | #8

Quote (Genepe @ 26 November 2013 09:44) *

From what I know of growing starred harvests, you might need to constantly gather the seeds until the starred harvest comes out.

Yup, that was the first thing i tried and as I said I did this over a thousand times total. I made a pack of seeds large enough to plant and reap lots of fiber for bread when I get to that baker lvl. Yet, no luminous jute appreared.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #641765  Replies : 3  Views : 390
posté November 26, 2013, 08:54:58 | #9
Luminous jute Hey everyone, I ve been farming/baking in amakna for some time and I was planning to bake some bread needing luminous jute, the special version of sweat jute. Problem is, while I have seen luminous jute some time ago when i couldn't cut it yet, I just can't figure how to make it pop out.

I have tried planting and collecting over a thousand jute seeds yet none of the plants came out special.
I also tried planting small batches of jute in several spots far off the fields where it probably wouldn't get noticed and cut, and let it there for about 5 days and still counting. No luminous jute so far.
I would also try to plant it near a place where animals can eat the seeds as tofus eat wheat but I haven't found a place to grow it aside emelka and treechnids don't really appreciate it.

Has anyone found a way to make it grow? Help would be very much appreciated.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #641503  Replies : 3  Views : 390
posté November 09, 2013, 12:07:42 | #10
If i got that right, they simply increased ogrine purchase prices... so all the people who used ogrines will now pay more, cause if they didn't it would be "unfair". I bet they never thought of that when they wanted to promote the use of ogrines for the game shop, but just now they realised. Can't you guys just be honest and say "ogrine sub costed less to promote the game shop but now its over" instead of giving us all the "unfair"excuses, it makes you look so lame.

Thread : News  Preview message : #631639  Replies : 237  Views : 8392
posté October 21, 2013, 23:50:13 | #11
I see, thought it might be some old remain... thanks!

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #623003  Replies : 2  Views : 318
posté October 21, 2013, 02:15:09 | #12
Xav's bread? I'm an Amankian baker and I have the recipe for Xav's bread on my list, a lvl0 recipe. Its pretty powerful for lvl0 giving a +30hp buff but again, its obviously a nation only recipe. Thing is I simply can't craft it, it doesn't appear on the crafting list on the oven and putting the ingredients manually results on a failure. I have tried baking it on Xav's area and talking with Xav but with no success. Anyone who can shed light to this?

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #622629  Replies : 2  Views : 318
posté October 19, 2013, 03:21:17 | #13
From my own experience eco terrorism is hurdle to the game. Not only the low level areas are empty of other people to play with they are also empty of trees. Some types of wood are necessary for simple items that get you started in the game, as display windows, ikiakits and resource boxes. This way you are forced to level up without touching any professions till you find a few garden gems and the right cuttings (this, along with haven worlds will have us all playing each to his own little hole in the end but that's another matter).
The blame is not with the "eco-terrorists", people who don't care about anything will exist always everywhere and no amount of yelling or name calling will change that. The system needs to be improved so that it doesn't bring about the apocalypse the moment a bunch of people decide replanting is boring.
If only wakfu alignment gave a bonus to resource gathering (example, with high wakfu you gather up to x2 the resources from a single action, stasis gathers faster) there would be more in replanting than prettying up a region or gaining cp.
It should be made clear there are not just players who like powerleveling (and need the fast gathering buff) and players who like decorating or socializing (thus they get the fast replanting buff). Most of us are in the middle and would like a chance to do both things.

Thread : The Ecosystem  Preview message : #621995  Replies : 21  Views : 2315