Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

[Petition] Masqueraider emblem
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté September 13, 2013, 23:11:40 | #1
[Petition] Masqueraider emblem Right now we are the only class without an emblem. I feel like this while seeming kind of small still counts as an unfair advantage. The only reason we don't have one is because you guys couldn't wait like what was it? 2 weeks? to do the hoodlum revamp and now we have to suffer because of it.

I am proposing one of two things.

Implement a masqueraider emblem since you already have the skin for it from the masqueraider costume that you released only to the french I might add which is also pretty dang annoying.

Now I don't care how you go about this I know that you don't know how to set the AI to wear masks which is why missiz freez can't make mask doubles, why bellephone doubles derp and why we haven't seen a hoodlum yet. But you could just make it a global drop from all hoodlums or hell even the boss for all I care just make it happen.

OR

Now this is just a thought allow us to wear the sadida emblem. We all know sadidas and masqueraiders are linked lore wise so this might be an easy option or you could just make it drop from the sadida hoodlum in general who knows i'll leave that part up to ankama I just want to see this happen we've waited long enough.

It's time for my mask brothers to rise up and join the rest of the world of twelve in wearing emblems proudly.

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté September 13, 2013, 23:44:10 | #2
How about the Mask emblem we never got

or the extremely impossible to get shak shaka costume

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-10-30
posté September 13, 2013, 23:51:17 | #3
Wasn't a Masqueraider dungeon announced for 2014? I think it would be a good opportunity to add a Masqueraider hoodlum and corresponding emblem and amulet, if things can't be done faster.

posté September 14, 2013, 00:51:35 | #4

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 13 September 2013 23:51) *
Wasn't a Masqueraider dungeon announced for 2014? I think it would be a good opportunity to add a Masqueraider hoodlum and corresponding emblem and amulet, if things can't be done faster.
The dungeon was hinted at in a wakfu mag but had no date nor did it have a confirmation. It was essentially just a "hey this might happen but we're not gonna put it on the roadmap" type of deal that and it was kinda poorly written but I digress.

I just feel like it's incredibly unfair that there is a masqueraider costume that all classes can wear but there is no EMBLEM for us to wear while everyone else can have one.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté September 14, 2013, 01:10:03 | #5
Unless it's eni, cra, sacrier, and osa they don't care.
If this topic was about eni emblem Azael would be here saying how they're planning to add one next patch.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté September 14, 2013, 01:13:32 | #6

Quote (Neneko88 @ 14 September 2013 01:10) *
If this topic was about eni emblem Azael would be here saying how they're planning to add one next patch.
Dont forget to add iop, sadida, masq, fogger, sram, panda, feca, enu, eca, xelor, and rogue to that list.

posté September 14, 2013, 01:15:25 | #7

Quote (smallz117 @ 14 September 2013 01:13) *

Dont forget to add iop, sadida, masq, fogger, sram, panda, feca, enu, eca, xelor, and rogue to that list.
I see what you did there and I like it.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-12-07
posté September 14, 2013, 16:07:18 | #8

Quote (smallz117 @ 14 September 2013 01:13) *

Oh, they are adding a masq emblem next patch then?
I saw what you did there and did not like it :p

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté September 14, 2013, 16:39:14 | #9
Even if I am not a masq owner, I still want to see this class' emblem and hoodlum. At least, it would be fair.
And first ever masq emblem should go to Hack because he deserves it :3

posté September 14, 2013, 19:12:47 | #10

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 14 September 2013 16:39) *
Even if I am not a masq owner, I still want to see this class' emblem and hoodlum. At least, it would be fair.
And first ever masq emblem should go to Hack because he deserves it :3
ah yes :3 a special giftbox for me of a zobal emblem

*uwu* you shouldn't have ankama

I hereby accept this gift

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-07-08
posté September 16, 2013, 20:33:15 | #11
I think need to do Mask altar too .
So i will wait for insignia then. xD

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-06-10
posté September 16, 2013, 21:00:56 | #12
From my understanding, and I may be wrong, but most of the Mods and or Devs have different classes as their main. However I am thinking that the lack of push from them for a Masq Emblem is because of the fact that none of them actively play on the Masq class enough to claim it as a main. Again I may be wrong, but on that same token they could make the emblem a global drop. As was stated before, and not make a masq hoodlum. I personally have BEEN looking for the class emblem only to be let down(only looking in a false hope).

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté September 17, 2013, 16:15:45 | #13
I made a similar topic not as a petition on 27th February.

I am not a fan of emblems however none the less it should be in the game.
Also I would love to see the AI playing as a masq.

posté September 17, 2013, 19:45:04 | #14

Quote (JerryDB @ 17 September 2013 16:15) *
I made a similar topic not as a petition on 27th February.

I am not a fan of emblems however none the less it should be in the game.
Also I would love to see the AI playing as a masq.
I have made several similar topics over the course of a couple months about this all of which ignored.

I also should point out that the costume that the french got with their magazine is not an emblem and Troyle has stated in a pm when I asked about it that we will not be getting it in our boutique as it was a special gift type of deal which kind of sucks to be honest but oh well.

But yes I would love to see the AI play it as well it would be great

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté September 17, 2013, 20:20:44 | #15
Owlite is so choot, so please release a Masq emblem for the Masq family -v- /shot'd

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-06-10
posté September 24, 2013, 16:27:34 | #16
Well Guys n Gals, during the meet and greet with the Mods I had asked about two things.

1. Are they planning on emplementing the masqueraider emblem into the system?
And
2. Is the Masqueraiders looking at any near future class revamps?

They were both answered.

1. They are planning on releasing a class emblem for the Masq class, but there is no ETA on the release. However, The Devs are working on getting that into the game.

And

2. There is no foreseeable near future class revamps. 

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-09-04
posté September 26, 2013, 18:34:45 | #17
i dont know what this emblem thing is but i would love to see a masq ai