Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

The Masqueraider Class Thread and class, Masq dead or not?
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté November 25, 2013, 21:01:16 | #21
Because the game is not melee friendly like at all it's a sad truth and its the only range option masks have.

Spitoon also does a ridiculously stupid amount of damage and we have the ability to regain wakfu points while also having a free one from masked spirit.

The heals are also a pretty nice bonus when running end game content.

Though I agree wearing masks should be a bonus not a constraint it just at the same time feels a bit silly to shoot needles out of your mouth while not wearing the coward mask (which in the maskmanne comics he needs the mask in order to do it)

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-06-10
posté November 26, 2013, 08:08:07 | #22

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 November 2013 20:22) *
Water is arguably the best branch of the class with air being second best and fire being the worst.

Also masks give you effects when wearing them they don't simply just unlock spells. Classic gives you AP on crits and increases allies damages, Fire increases your damage while lowering your resist, and water gives you heals and + mp when dodging.

o:

Well MiniMikeh, I will have to say that while damage wise(in a multi-element build) it would be water, air, then fire(for some people). But in my time of playing the class, in the sense of fun and having to think on your toes, I would have to say that it is more of Fire, Air, Water. Simply because while fire has the -resist along with the +damage, you the player have to judge when the heat is to much and re approach the creatures before you.

In a mono elemnt build, i would have to say that the fire tree has a higher burst power than the other two branches.

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 November 2013 21:01) *
Because the game is not melee friendly like at all it's a sad truth and its the only range option masks have.

Spitoon also does a ridiculously stupid amount of damage and we have the ability to regain wakfu points while also having a free one from masked spirit.

The heals are also a pretty nice bonus when running end game content.

Though I agree wearing masks should be a bonus not a constraint it just at the same time feels a bit silly to shoot needles out of your mouth while not wearing the coward mask (which in the maskmanne comics he needs the mask in order to do it)

I also agree that there are a few minor changes that need to be made to the class, but at this moment i am unsure of which one(s) are of need of the most attention. In either case, this game isnt melee friendly at all......

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté November 26, 2013, 08:48:33 | #23
I'm not attacking fire masks I hope you didn't take it that way i'm just pointing out that wakfu isn't very nice to melee characters and it makes fire and air masks such as myself have a difficult time when trying to do things

Just means we gotta stay on our toes and think things through before we go crazy is all

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-06-10
posté November 27, 2013, 08:57:30 | #24
If it came off as if I thought you were attacking fire mask, I apologize, that wasn't my intent. It is very true that wakfu isn't nice to the melee characters, but what can we do besides, what you have said, say on our toes when we face a mob?