Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Air masq help please
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-09-04
posté September 26, 2013, 18:36:24 | #1
Air masq help please i'm planning on starting an air masq but i dont know what specialty to max first and in which order or what combos are useful

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-06-10
posté September 26, 2013, 19:05:30 | #2
Hello,

I believe it is safe to say that the best specs to level are as listed:

1. Mask Master
  2. Artful Dodger
  3. For a pure Air Masq you will want to either max or put points into Classical Mask.

Optional Specs are as listed:

1. Charade
  2. Burst of Wakfu
  3. Dance Of Death
  4. Masked Spirit
As for you spell attacking spells and Combo's I cannot give you any help on that sadly. I am a Tri-Elemental Masq, however I do not use air as a solid attacking decision but rather a positioning decision.

I hope this helps you out some, and hopefully a Air masq will reply to your thread asap.

~Kamillia

posté September 26, 2013, 23:20:09 | #3

Quote (DragonPods @ 26 September 2013 19:05) *
Hello,

I believe it is safe to say that the best specs to level are as listed:

1. Mask Master
  2. Artful Dodger
  3. For a pure Air Masq you will want to either max or put points into Classical Mask.

Optional Specs are as listed:

1. Charade
  2. Burst of Wakfu
  3. Dance Of Death
  4. Masked Spirit
As for you spell attacking spells and Combo's I cannot give you any help on that sadly. I am a Tri-Elemental Masq, however I do not use air as a solid attacking decision but rather a positioning decision.

I hope this helps you out some, and hopefully a Air masq will reply to your thread asap.

~Kamillia

thank you i appreciate it

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté September 26, 2013, 23:29:53 | #4
So far my pure air/crit masq is just 75 but I haven't played for a while to level him. Here is what I have so far.

Specialties:
Mask Master 20
Burst of Wakfu 20
Classic Mask 9
Masked Spirit 9

Optional:
Charade (probably want this next)
Artful Dodger (just for some bonus dmg)
Dance of Death (Same as last one, also you use all of your spells are times)

Until 30 just go all agi and whatever helps you get to 30 fastest. You can level these spells in any order you desire.

Spells:
Classerole : 76 (main dmg spell)
Classablanca: 76 (used for burst of wakfu and dmg)
All the rest equal in levels (Classanet can be low as you can since its just for positioning and not dmg)

So far points wise I went:
1 AP
1 MP
rest CH
Agility is an option

Do not go Dodge. Your spells keep you in front mainly anyways so backhits aren't going to happen often.

Your class is meant for positioning, support and bashing people into walls at times. You want to get at least 50 CH when you can since you get bonus dmg on a crit, cast a lot of spells to benefit more from crits and also can get AP from it. Not to mention every time you crit your team gets bonus dmg.... keep in mind that if your double crits you get the bonus dmg from it.

Here is how I normally start a fight. I will be 2 tiles away from my target monster. Cast your double infront of you for 3 ap. (btw I would get 8 base ap by my level probably 10 by later levels.) After that you cast classanet on the monster for 2 ap. That puts you on other side of monster and pushes it into your double. You are left with 3 ap. You can cast Classablanca to more less get a free spell and keep your 3 ap also allowing another chance to crit and get 1 more ap. If you crit at all and have 4 ap left always use Classerole. Its your main damage spell. Also use Scherzo if you have the mp left.

For doubles turn. Cast Classablanca and then 2 classeroles and Scherzo.

More less get in as many classeroles as you can. Every other turn you can use Classablanca more less as a free spell due to Burst of Wakfu. Scherzo if you have the mp always. Whipkick for when you are stuck with 3 ap. And Classanet for positioning and usually to get your opponent to a wall.

Remember you do way more dmg pushing monster against a wall or object. Do that if possible. In teams its not always possible, but you can still deal some dmg and be useful for crits and positioning.

I would give gear suggestions but I haven't planned an end game set yet. If you want my level 75 gear I can share that though.

Any more questions let me know.

This post has been edited by OrehRuoy - September 26, 2013, 23:46:56.
Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté September 27, 2013, 01:21:09 | #5
Give me until the weekend and I will post my full crit/agi masq build.

I am not sure why I added the word water into my original sentence.

Its pure air.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - September 27, 2013, 02:19:46.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté September 27, 2013, 01:40:32 | #6

Quote (JerryDB @ 27 September 2013 01:21) *
Give me until the weekend and I will post my full crit/agi water masq build.
>agi
>water mask

posté September 27, 2013, 02:10:20 | #7
Yeah seems he wanted air

posté September 27, 2013, 02:48:45 | #8
full air masq

posté September 27, 2013, 05:09:10 | #9

Quote (mapleshifter @ 27 September 2013 02:48) *
full air masq

You can check out my post a few up if you haven't already.

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté September 27, 2013, 17:57:46 | #10
Here is my build my mask is currently level 96 and I have been playing him a lot.