Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

(New player) Are hybrids worth it? Fire/Water?
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-09-29
posté October 02, 2013, 06:59:10 | #1
(New player) Are hybrids worth it? Fire/Water? I just started messing around with this game with 2 friends (mainly because one of them doesnt have a good PC anymore). I Started playing Masq, mainly because it has a little of everything, though i know in most games the jack of all trades classes end up mostly useless.

1. Is this class worth it to a group of 3 (others being the healer class and Monk like guy)

2. If not what would be a better suit for a 3rd.

3. Do i have to basically play as 1 element or is going with 2 work fine (fire or air and water)

4. Does putting points into chance help the heals of the water spells or is that unaffected?

I have been messing with a Feca, which is a neat class, but is seems really slow to do much of anything and the buffs so far havent been worth the trouble (though again its a very int interesting class). Im looking for a class thats sort of between the 2 roles we have (damage and heal) so a good damage dealer with some utility thats worth having around.

This game can be a bit confusing so any advice would be great.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté October 02, 2013, 08:36:40 | #2

Quote (Zanfire180 @ 02 October 2013 06:59) *
I just started messing around with this game with 2 friends (mainly because one of them doesnt have a good PC anymore). I Started playing Masq, mainly because it has a little of everything, though i know in most games the jack of all trades classes end up mostly useless.

1. Is this class worth it to a group of 3 (others being the healer class and Monk like guy)

3. Do i have to basically play as 1 element or is going with 2 work fine (fire or air and water)

4. Does putting points into chance help the heals of the water spells or is that unaffected?

I have been messing with a Feca, which is a neat class, but is seems really slow to do much of anything and the buffs so far havent been worth the trouble (though again its a very int interesting class). Im looking for a class thats sort of between the 2 roles we have (damage and heal) so a good damage dealer with some utility thats worth having around.

1. Yes this class is worth it they are pretty strong in my honest opinion

2. Check 1

3. You can play as a hybrid mask infact I am one i'm a water/air mask and this is my current stats/gear

4. Yes chance helps your heals as well as dodge if you leveled artful dodger.

This is one of my favorite classes because I can deal damage while at the same time if needed can heal the party up in situations where I cannot get to close to the specific monster we are fighting.

The utility is great and it's very exciting at times.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-06-10
posté October 02, 2013, 17:47:06 | #3

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 October 2013 08:36) *

I just started messing around with this game with 2 friends (mainly because one of them doesnt have a good PC anymore). I Started playing Masq, mainly because it has a little of everything, though i know in most games the jack of all trades classes end up mostly useless.

2. Check 1

3. You can play as a hybrid mask infact I am one i'm a water/air mask and this is my current stats/gear

This is one of my favorite classes because I can deal damage while at the same time if needed can heal the party up in situations where I cannot get to close to the specific monster we are fighting.

MiniMikeh, Please correct me where I am wrong.

1. Yes the Masq Class is worth being in a party of three. Reasons for this they can play support or offence role.

2. Masq can be a decent solo, as well as a team class.

3. 1 element is a quick burst build, 2 elements is about mid game build, 3 elements(my build) is completely late game build.

4. What MiniMikeh said would be a good leg to stand on.

I can get a pick of my current set up and stats later, but presently I am not at my personal computer.

Edit: I am on my personal computer now and will add the picture(s) (seems I am having issues getting it to post.)

Edit 2: Fixed the issue.  

This post has been edited by DragonPods - October 02, 2013, 23:03:11.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-05-05
posté October 06, 2013, 22:11:40 | #4

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 October 2013 08:36) *

2. Check 1

Those are some good stats, but then again you have a relic. Without a relic where do your % stand at?

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté October 07, 2013, 02:14:37 | #5
If your still under level 30 stay mono element until your respec at level 30. It will help you level the fastest. At 30 you can change to dual or tri if you wish which are fine but like said they are hard to do at lower levels where gear is non existent.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-06-10
posté October 09, 2013, 17:49:39 | #6

Quote (OrehRuoy @ 07 October 2013 02:14) *
If your still under level 30 stay mono element until your respec at level 30. It will help you level the fastest. At 30 you can change to dual or tri if you wish which are fine but like said they are hard to do at lower levels where gear is non existent.

What OrehRuoy said is correct, its best to go mono till level 30, then respec. After level 30 it will be easier to find dual element gear. tri element gear is near impossible till around late 80's early 90's.