Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Double will be fixed...
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté October 08, 2013, 05:07:56 | #1
Double will be fixed... Which it needed to be. As in you keep all your bars and can use all spells if your multi elements.

I am still turned off by having to use ap/masks to use spells in multi elements so don;t know if I will make my one mask multi again.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-07-17
posté October 08, 2013, 12:13:18 | #2
They should think about that before they invited Masqs in the game, imo. Lol.
But anyway, I dont use multi build. 6-7 spells are enough for my double. So I put all of my 5 spells from one branch, and some of others branches.

Nothing to do here. .-.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2009-11-20
posté October 08, 2013, 15:22:57 | #3
Am I the only one who thinks that Masqs should have at least 1 or 2 spells for each mask on each branch? Like Dofus Masqs have 3 attacks on each mask, each attack a different element.
I don't know, just my opinion.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté October 08, 2013, 19:16:07 | #4

Quote (jgtf @ 08 October 2013 15:22) *
Am I the only one who thinks that Masqs should have at least 1 or 2 spells for each mask on each branch? Like Dofus Masqs have 3 attacks on each mask, each attack a different element.
I don't know, just my opinion.
I use all of my spells. I'm an air/water hybrid and use fire occasionally for things like removing freezing, removing icy armor, if i'm stuck in a corner psyk-out although very expensive does the trick.

its very hard though with the double since he can't change his mask I have to be very smart about what element i want him to be. Heal or damage heal or damage

posté October 08, 2013, 20:27:43 | #5
I think the next step to improve masqs would be to allow the double to cast masks.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-05-08
posté October 09, 2013, 05:16:16 | #6
also I dont think it should cost any AP to put on a mask (maybe to cast a mask on allies it would but not on yourself)

it is simply a waste of AP to cast the mask.... if you change your mask you already have to deal with the penalty of losing whatever mask lvl of the mask you were wearing before.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-06-10
posté October 09, 2013, 17:45:36 | #7

Quote (ReiYano @ 09 October 2013 05:16) *
also I dont think it should cost any AP to put on a mask (maybe to cast a mask on allies it would but not on yourself)

it is simply a waste of AP to cast the mask.... if you change your mask you already have to deal with the penalty of losing whatever mask lvl of the mask you were wearing before.
I agree with you that the masks shouldn't cost ap 100%, however if the go an do that what will they make it cost? Honestly in my opinion it shouldn't cost anything, 'cause like you said "if you change your mask, you already have to deal with the penalty of losing whatever mask level of the mask you were wearing before."

With that being said, I doubt that would be taken into account with Ankama and if they go and make it so that the masks will not cost ap it may cost either a mp or a wakfu point. Under the gesture of the classes have to be balanced one way or another. While have to masks cost nothing, it could lead to other classes saying that the mask class is O.P. with that benefit.

I have to say though, the double being able to use all the spells that we have on our skill bar(s) is a plus. However, the double still not being able to change its mask is still a major put down. I have reasons for saying this, though I am not going to go into detail about why I feel this way "cause everyone has their own reasons and I don't feel to go into a discussion about it at this time.

I have yet to play after the update, for several reasons, though I will attempt to get onto wakfu tonight. I do see that someone has decided to not go multi-element after this update, is it that bad to be multi-element now? If so, is it because of the price in the gear/stats on gear/just plainly not a fees-able build any more?

posté October 09, 2013, 18:48:10 | #8

Quote (DragonPods @ 09 October 2013 17:45) *

Quote (ReiYano @ 09 October 2013 05:16) *

you already have to deal with the penalty of losing whatever mask level of the mask you were wearing before."
The only mask that this matters with is the psychopath mask and even then 90% of the time it is a good thing. Back when I used the fire mask a long time ago I would switch masks to get rid of the - resists if it was becoming too hot taking away the ability to do that would honestly feel like a nerf

posté October 10, 2013, 06:11:01 | #9
I agree masks shouldn't cost ap. They want them to be multi elemental but that makes it harder. Maybe change it do 1 mp if not free.

posté October 10, 2013, 07:00:44 | #10

Quote (OrehRuoy @ 10 October 2013 06:11) *
I agree masks shouldn't cost ap. They want them to be multi elemental but that makes it harder. Maybe change it do 1 mp if not free.
I never have an issue as a hybrid with the 1 ap cost

Like... ever and when it does become an issue I just dance of death for a free + 2 AP back and poof i'm fine

o_o

posté October 10, 2013, 08:47:54 | #11
just seems like a pointless ap sink. I think it would be a good idea to allow us to freely switch....

posté October 10, 2013, 10:47:20 | #12

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 10 October 2013 07:00) *

Quote (OrehRuoy @ 10 October 2013 06:11) *
I never have an issue as a hybrid with the 1 ap cost

Like... ever and when it does become an issue I just dance of death for a free + 2 AP back and poof i'm fine

o_o

The thing is it just adds ap to cost of being hyrbid. other classes have no penalty for doing so.

posté October 10, 2013, 15:32:06 | #13
I think the initial act of wearing the mask should cost an ap. The first time you put it on your face but after that one of the passives (Maybe carnival to make it useful) should make it cost nothing to swap between them.

posté October 10, 2013, 17:37:50 | #14
I would be ok with that solution I guess.