Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Air+Fire Build
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-11-18
posté November 27, 2013, 00:17:20 | #1
Air+Fire Build Hello and welcome one and all to, as the thread title says, my plan for my Masqueraider's Air and Fire build. I've been thinking for quite some time as to what I wanted to try out next as I'm somewhat notorious, to those that have the unfortunate luck of knowing me, for remaking quite often. I like trying out different things and playing different classes. So far I've yet to really stick to one thing, but that's mostly because I like several classes and I'm having a hard time choosing what I want to main.

After some time, I've ended up to the Masqueraider. Ever since they had shown up in Dofus I just loved how they were aesthetically and I like even more how they play in Wakfu. Because I'm a fan of mask-related stuff, close-range fighting, and hybrid builds I've decided I want to attempt to make my character Air and Fire. The actual build itself is still in the works, which is why I'm mainly here bugging you all. I'm in need of help.

Yes, it's another one of THOSE threads where I whine for help from you lot. So rambling aside, here's what I've got planned thus far:

Kickoff - Mainly used to push stuff off of me so I can get some range if necessary, plus it's a semi low cost spell.

Scherzo - 2 MP so I can spam it twice when I'm close and personal for extra damage along with my AP costing spells.

Classablanca - My main offensive Air spell. Low cost, aside from the 1 WP.

Fracture - Like Kickoff, semi low cost but at close-range AOE for multiple enemies.

Now here's where I'm stuck for my second and last Fire spell. I could either go with Psyk-Out for high damage and a decent bit of range for escaping, Psynapse to close the gap on ranged enemies since I'm not using Classtanet, or Psykotik for another AOE.

Classic Mask - Obviously to use my Air spells plus the extra AP is nice.

Psychopath Mask - For +damage and other Fire spells should I use ones that need it.

Masked Spirit - Clone so I can get more hits in and what not.

Charade - So I can regain the WP from Classablanca for more Spirits/Classa or if I decide to use Psyk-Out, it as well.

Burst of Wakfu - Combo with Charade to get whatever I spend back hopefully and get a good bit of AP in the process.

Artful Dodger - I'm putting this one last because although it's useful, I see the others before it being a bit more important in leveling.

Well that's the build I have planned. I know I probably bored you all to death with my rambling, but I at the very least added the little element/specialty icons to pretty up things. Looking forward to any and all replies!

This post has been edited by Blankman01 - November 27, 2013, 00:19:27.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté November 27, 2013, 00:25:48 | #2
I'm a water/air mask but my girlfriend is starting to work on her air/fire mask so i'd also like to jump in this thread for some help and theory crafting.

I love love love psynapse and psyk - out a lot they are both very versatile spells I had planned a psynapse fugue build awhile back but thats water/fire not fire/air hahaha so lets ignore that for now back on topic

From what i've seen of other air/fire masks whipkick and fracture seem to be the ones they choose but I prefer classerole as a main damage air spell with classablanca as your burst of wakfu high damage low cost spell.

My post probably didn't help you at all but i'm also looking for help as well so i'll try and contribute as me and her start to figure out what she can do @_@

posté November 27, 2013, 00:37:54 | #3

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 27 November 2013 00:25) *
I'm a water/air mask but my girlfriend is starting to work on her air/fire mask so i'd also like to jump in this thread for some help and theory crafting.

I love love love psynapse and psyk - out a lot they are both very versatile spells I had planned a psynapse fugue build awhile back but thats water/fire not fire/air hahaha so lets ignore that for now back on topic

From what i've seen of other air/fire masks whipkick and fracture seem to be the ones they choose but I prefer classerole as a main damage air spell with classablanca as your burst of wakfu high damage low cost spell.

My post probably didn't help you at all but i'm also looking for help as well so i'll try and contribute as me and her start to figure out what she can do @_@

It's perfectly fine. I was reassured that you said most people use Whipkick and Fracture. Sorta glad I wasn't off with those two. You may be right about Classerole too over Scherzo. I mainly put it because in other builds for instance like Air Iop and Osamodas, they have similar spells that use MP only and some people recommend that. I'm pretty particular when it comes to my builds otherwise I'd probably have both spells. But yeah, feel free to stick around and hopefully we both get more help.

Edit: Also, I really like both of those Fire spells as well. I'd probably use those two for mine but I like the sorta AOE for Fracture. Those would probably work great in a PvP oriented build though.

This post has been edited by Blankman01 - November 27, 2013, 00:40:34.
posté November 27, 2013, 00:51:17 | #4
honestly scherzo is nice but the amount of base damage it gains from giving it all of those levels is not enough when you compare the gain from the cost of experience. To make it sound a little more understandable you get more base damage for how much exp you spend if you leveled classerole

but if you have whipkick you may not even want classerole o.o

I think maxing air mask is nice making fire mask level 6 would be good to

then burst of wakfu, artful dodger, mask master, charade and masked spirit would be a good passive line up

Its still though the one thing that confuses me about fire/air masks is spell combinations because i'm sure there is one that would be really nice but all the "good" fire spells require the mask to be worn

It would be less of combining both elements in your rotation and more of wearing a specific mask based on what the enemy is weak to like my air/water build uses air spells and since im in melee I use fugue as well with spitfall as a range option

with fire/air it would be like "okay im an air mask right now but since that mob is strong to air but weak to fire ill put my fire mask on and be a fire mask for a couple turns" thats how I see it anyway

posté November 27, 2013, 01:05:41 | #5
Oh man, I totally forgot about Mask Master when I was typing up my build. Those seem pretty good for your specialties though. As for the thing about Whipkick/Classerole I'm not too sure personally. Like I said, I originally had in mind for Whipkick to be something that pushes an enemy off of me so I can run away or whatever plus it seemed like okay damage. But I do like Classerole over Scherzo thanks to your explanation of things so I'll probably end up doing that. For Fire, I decided to go with Fracture and Psynapse unless I decide to use Classtanet, in which case I'm gonna replace it with Psykotik.

All of this might even end up changing yet again as I get more info from you or anyone else that happens upon the thread or what I myself find out when I get to respec and test things.

posté November 27, 2013, 01:13:58 | #6
One thing I wanna point out about that is to not level classtanet that much it's really great for moving around the map and you want it to not be that high of a level incase you have to use it on an allie or your double o:

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-05-01
posté May 06, 2014, 06:42:20 | #7
where do you put your stats i picture the masquerader air/fire as a powerhouse madman and his stats all take 3 for 1 i know theres a catch here.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2009-12-08
posté May 07, 2014, 02:43:00 | #8

Quote (Jericho1 @ 06 May 2014 06:42) *
where do you put your stats i picture the masquerader air/fire as a powerhouse madman and his stats all take 3 for 1 i know theres a catch here.
I'm missing one piece of gear so i can be 12/6. And it's saddening. (Besides my gear not being runed...)

This post has been edited by Reime - May 07, 2014, 02:44:59.
Reason for edit : Cause Image failed.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-05-01
posté May 07, 2014, 11:26:15 | #9
so do i put points into ap/mp/hp/crits/dodge?

posté May 07, 2014, 12:09:23 | #10

Quote (Jericho1 @ 07 May 2014 11:26) *
so do i put points into ap/mp/hp/crits/dodge?
Hp is typically seen a waste of points

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-06-11
posté May 07, 2014, 12:59:17 | #11
this is what i need to be!
could you post your build on a link to wakfu elements? and put what is runed and what not.
700% is my goal but unsure how to go about it.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-03-26
posté May 16, 2014, 11:32:17 | #12
I'm currently doing fire/air build. I'll post some pics when I've got all the gear.

This post has been edited by MereBytes - May 23, 2014, 17:20:24.
posté May 23, 2014, 17:19:55 | #13
I don't have anything fancy to go 11 ap or 12 ap so just 10 ap for now.
I'm still missing cawwot poniawd

Here's what I have:
Click here

posté May 25, 2014, 00:59:24 | #14
I'll try classerole,scherzo, classablanca and fracture spell build next week. Just changing dagger to ancestral spirit one 'cause I like that it has dodge. 

This post has been edited by MereBytes - July 18, 2014, 15:08:16.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2009-12-08
posté May 27, 2014, 20:52:18 | #15

Quote (MikuH4tsun3 @ 07 May 2014 12:59) *
this is what i need to be!
could you post your build on a link to wakfu elements? and put what is runed and what not.
700% is my goal but unsure how to go about it.
There. Exact items 

posté June 01, 2014, 22:13:24 | #16
After trying out fire/air build and if I'd go with that route again. I'd go with scherzo, classablanca, Fracture, Psyk-out or Hornito all lvl 145 spells. The rest of the fire/air spells lvl 60 or so.

Classic mask lvl 9, Masked spirit lvl 9, Burst of wakfu lvl 20, Artful dodger lvl 20, Charade lvl 20, Mask master lvl 20 (and still 140 or so points to spend).

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2014-02-08
posté July 12, 2014, 20:17:46 | #17
So, im new to the game, playing this toon, should i add only intelligence and agility points? 1 on each?

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-05-19
posté July 14, 2014, 15:26:33 | #18
ooh old thread.
Last I recall its always Ap + MP + Crits for classic Masq builds, you may get away with ditching the MP for more damage/dodge.

This post has been edited by Testimony - July 14, 2014, 15:32:46.
posté July 14, 2014, 21:47:56 | #19
It's always ap + mp + 100 dodge + crit for any kind of mask kit skill +10 if you're pro enough to handle it

posté July 15, 2014, 08:25:06 | #20
AP, MP, CH, DODGE (no point going past 334 dodge), (Int, Agi, init, kit)