Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Mask is taking off
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-08-24
posté December 01, 2013, 19:22:23 | #1
Mask is taking off After playing water-air masq I noticed something about this.
  1. You equip a mask on yourself.
  2. In the same turn you create a double. Double is in mask what you have equipped.(for example, water)
  3. In the same turn you change mask to air. And after, its double's turn.
  4. Next turn you change your mask to water. After this your double hasn't a mask on him. But you have, not double.

But It happens sometimes. Don't know how it works. But God, ankama, fix this. This way Its kinda HARD to play with 2-3 elements masqs.

Also, I noticed strange thing with same problem, playing in Whirling birds dungeon(or sth like that). When you step on big floor ventilator, after getting on land, you will have no mask on you. xD

God, ankama, please, make us to get and play 2-3 elements masqs easily. Q_Q
Even 1 AP is so evil.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-07-10
posté December 01, 2013, 19:24:06 | #2
I was at Whirly dung too(mono fire element),and after "wind" my mask is taking off too.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté December 01, 2013, 19:43:39 | #3
If you change your mask back to the mask that your double is wearing after changing your mask the double will lose his mask.

I'm 90% sure this is how it's meant to be and not a bug because its always been this way since forever

The whirly dungeon however is a bug and I reported it months ago - still has not been fixed.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-08-24
posté December 01, 2013, 20:30:32 | #4

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 December 2013 19:43) *
If you change your mask back to the mask that your double is wearing after changing your mask the double will lose his mask.

I'm 90% sure this is how it's meant to be and not a bug because its always been this way since forever

I expected that someone will say this. XD

I thought so too, but, as I said, it happens sometimes. Sometimes My double continues to wear the mask. o.o Strange.
Anyway, when you create the double, it has same mask as you had on you.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté December 01, 2013, 20:42:32 | #5
Yeah that's how its supposed to be otherwise he wouldn't be able to cast spells lol

But idk i always thought it was because you only have one copy of the mask and the original hes wearing is just a clone of it that disappears when you put it back on

it could be a bug though knowing ankama theyll take a year to fix it

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté December 02, 2013, 18:11:58 | #6
Yeah I complained about this the day Masq first came and did tickets too.
I think it's a "feature".
They should change it since it feels stupid this way tbh and is one of the reasons I'll never go dual element.
But since there's no forseeable changes coming to Masq anytime soon we shouldn't expect much...