Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Dathura Server Translation Issue
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-01-29
posté April 16, 2013, 12:53:40 | #1
Dathura Server Translation Issue Hi, I am an english player playing in Dathura Server (majority of my friends play in this server) which is a french server but I have managed to pass through the lower game content without any problems because the game contents (i.e. skill text, quests, challenges) are readable. However, after the update today. I have found out that the ecaflip's skills are not translated to english. This was not a problem prior to the update but then again, if you could have the skill translation in english just like what you did before, then it would be more convenient for international players in Dathura Server (who doesn't know how to speak french) to explore the world of twelve.

P.S. I think foggernauts and masqueraiders have the same issues too

Regards,
Xei

I don't know if the dev's have read this but they didn't solve the problem after the hot fix... I think it is not that hard to change to text on the skills, you don't need to write sophisticated codes just to write a description, correct me if I am wrong. Just a reply from the dev's would mean a lot of assurance from us Int'l players =(

I don't know if the dev's have read this but they didn't solve the problem after the hot fix... I think it is not that hard to change to text on the skills, you don't need to write sophisticated codes just to write a description, correct me if I am wrong. Just a reply from the dev's would mean a lot of assurance from us Int'l players =(

This post has been edited by Xeiuhl - April 16, 2013, 16:41:37.