Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Possible translation issue with Queen Sheran Sharm
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2008-07-22
posté May 16, 2013, 02:56:11 | #1
Possible translation issue with Queen Sheran Sharm Hey guys, so the Krosmoz lore states that all of the classes are humans, but transformed into being that resemble the gods they worship, which would make a Sadida like Queen Sheran Sharm a human. If this is the case why does she talk about how she'll never understand a human if she is a human herself? Sorry if this is in the incorrect section, there really isn't a spot for issues with the lore

This post has been edited by Tropical-Ace - May 16, 2013, 02:57:43.
Larva Rangers * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté May 16, 2013, 08:59:03 | #2
She is a tree.
Humans are beneath her.
As bones in the ground.
~^^

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-02-04
posté May 16, 2013, 14:50:49 | #3
Tropical-Ace, did you wreck the Sadida Kingdom ecosystem just to get that screenshot? Not that I'd blame you, ever since someone pointed out that weird line of hers it's been annoying me. It's bad enough that most of the players don't seem to know anything about the lore, we don't need the Sadida queen causing more confusion.

posté May 16, 2013, 21:31:50 | #4

Quote (AlisonRobin @ 16 May 2013 14:50) *
Tropical-Ace, did you wreck the Sadida Kingdom ecosystem just to get that screenshot? Not that I'd blame you, ever since someone pointed out that weird line of hers it's been annoying me. It's bad enough that most of the players don't seem to know anything about the lore, we don't need the Sadida queen causing more confusion.
Shockingly enough, it was due to overpopulation xD

and side note, I ended up asking the English CCM of Dofus about it, she said she was going to ask the background team tomorrow! So we'll know for sure

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté May 17, 2013, 00:49:17 | #5
Just to let you know Troyle's twitter account is called NotTroyle.

posté May 17, 2013, 06:39:56 | #6

Quote (Spazturtle @ 17 May 2013 00:49) *
Just to let you know Troyle's twitter account is called NotTroyle.
I actually already happen to have it. I sent a message to Izmar over Troyle because Izmar is following me, so she'll see the message appear straight in the timeline, and I'm not sure if Troyle would reply to a random person with a random imgur link xD

posté May 21, 2013, 10:42:37 | #7
I think this may be a case of the Queen getting too big for her boots! I've alerted the devs to the apparent mistake and changed the English to "commoners" for now.