Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

More
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2008-06-22
posté November 01, 2012, 10:25:58 | #1
More

Missing line breaks.

This period must be removed.

Destiny Belt, not Belt of Destiny? Well, I think there's a bit too many of these "of"s scattered around Astrub. Might as well shorten the ring's and boots's names.
Shorten the Respite and Trouble set item names too.

There's French spaces everywheeeeere.

Hmm.. I think "brains" is a synonym for intelligence, while "brain" usually refers to the physical organ.
Name correction: Larva Brain

An unwanted space.

It should be Gobkool, not Gobbkool.

Why is it capitalised?

Just another French space.

I assume you edited the wrong line while translating some Masqueraider-related stuff. Change it back to Ruse.

"Collecte Paysan" and "Collecte Pécheur" are both translated as "farmer harvests".
Can you change the "ore harvests" to "miner harvests"? Capitalise all the effects too.

Frrrrrrench. And a French space. Never forget the space.

I can't find these words in the dictionary.

Frrrrrrench.

Just some random command fail.

Shouldn't it be Kanniball instead of Caniball?

The spacing in dropped items' tooltips is weird. Is there any way to fix it?

It's an unwanted space.

This post has been edited by Nhipia - November 01, 2012, 16:38:43.
Reason for edit : typo
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-09-21
posté November 01, 2012, 13:11:47 | #2

Quote (Nhipia @ 01 November 2012 10:25) *

I can't find these words in the dictionary.

Regarding conkering and adfirsary, its a pun on the words CONQUERING and ADVERSARY (and since Bonta [as evidence by that green emblem] is primarily a forest-centric region, they used the Conker and Fir trees respectively for those words).

This post has been edited by ManicMansion - November 01, 2012, 13:12:37.
Reason for edit : minor edit
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2008-06-22
posté November 01, 2012, 14:04:04 | #3

Quote (ManicMansion @ 01 November 2012 13:11) *
Regarding conkering and adfirsary, its a pun on the words CONQUERING and ADVERSARY (and since Bonta [as evidence by that green emblem] is primarily a forest-centric region, they used the Conker and Fir trees respectively for those words).

Ah, that makes sense. I thought they might be puns on something but I couldn't figure out what it was.

Forest... that reminds me of some more errors:

It's a Frenchy space.

It's another one.

Multiple Brambles should be called Manifold Bramble.

Doll Sacrifice should be called Dolly Sacrifice.

It bothers me how the skill Savoir-Faire isn't called Knowledge of Dolls even though they're so similar. Is it because the skill also increases the Totem's effectiveness? I heard the Totem (which is quite doll-y already) will be changed to a self-injuring voodoo doll, so perhaps you can rename the skill to Knowledge of Dolls when that happens?

This post has been edited by Nhipia - November 03, 2012, 22:28:30.
Reason for edit : typo