Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Was not a bug
posté June 29, 2013, 14:47:15 | #1
Was not a bug Character name: Flonne
Ankama display name: ThyHolyOverlord

Date and time: Since the update of Frigost
Map: Dagen Daz dungeon

Bug description: The small ice Crackler called Crackmite ( level 102) applies a state called Paralyzing Armor. This gives everyone a X amount of Critical Failure. This state doesn't show on your stats so you don't know exactly how much CF you get. The description says that it applies to close combat while the actual effect has a much larger range.

The bug is either that the range is to widespread (even cra's fail at spells who aren't even close) or a translation issue. The effect should also be visible on a persons stats which now isn't the case.

Reproducibility: Fight against Crackmite in the Hagen Daz dungeon

Edit: It wasnt a bug but my mistake, please ignore this tread

This post has been edited by ThyHolyOverlord - June 29, 2013, 21:27:32.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-05-04
posté June 29, 2013, 16:40:06 | #2
I'll leave this here:

posté June 29, 2013, 18:12:47 | #3
il have to check it ingame again but its prob my mistake, thank you for that screenshot ^^

posté June 29, 2013, 18:27:27 | #4

Quote (ThyHolyOverlord @ 29 June 2013 18:12) *
il have to check it ingame again but its prob my mistake, thank you for that screenshot ^^
i can confirm you it

as long as you dont directly target the monster, you wont get CF, use AoE next to it ;0 (if u can)