Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Known bugs
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté September 24, 2013, 10:07:36 | #41

Quote (Troyle @ 03 September 2013 16:38) *
  • Summons/Doubles don't receive the state Freezing

Thank goodness that is not a bug. I was worried when I saw that "Dolls do not recieve the freezing state like they're suppose to" under the Sadida section. That would have made my Dolls, and my Sadida, completely useless there, as they walk on the tiles and get hit by things that can freeze all the time.

Thank you Ankama for not crippling me.

**On that note, Troyle, could you please add that Dolls walk on border tiles in most dungeons, like Lunar dungeon and the Whisper dungeons? It really hurts the party when our Dolls walk on these types of border tiles. I've had Inflatables walk away from a person, step on the tile, and go back to the person to heal. Its almost like they're programmed to walk on the border tiles as much as possible, similar to Boowerewolves.**

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-09-10
posté September 24, 2013, 12:57:24 | #42
There's another bug with xelor and sacrier:
When xelor use underhand on sacrificed ally then sacrifice triggers and sacrier receive all dmg from underhand (normally underhand doesn't hurt ally).

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-06-24
posté September 25, 2013, 21:25:33 | #43
Does anyone else has the impression not a single bug in this thread posted after Troyle's first post has been added to his list yet?

I would understand it if he would ignore bug-reports that are missing links to other threads but the whole "Ankama will now start to fix bugs, pls post your bugs here"-thing seems strange when they ignore all following posts in this thread. And this kind of disappoints me. I know there are many bugs outside of this thread. But Ankama wants to make the october patch the bugfix patch and we all posted bugs here because we thought this would raise the chances that they would be factored for the upcoming patch. But it looks like they won't and this destroys some hope and happiness this thread released in me

This post has been edited by Xell-Dincht - September 25, 2013, 21:31:46.
Short Strich * Member Since 2011-01-27
posté September 27, 2013, 12:54:41 | #44
When will the guild Kit Skill bonus be fixed inside combat? This's extremely frustrating.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-05-20
posté September 27, 2013, 15:59:24 | #45
I think this is a bug.. or I'm just really unlucky but it seems that Baron Sramedi cannot drop pouches?

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté September 27, 2013, 18:30:54 | #46
so sad about this not being fixed

• Impossible to place a glyph on an Enutrof Mine or a Xelor Hour Cell
This is game breaking... sometimes im unable to glyph some ppl at all because we have 1-3 enus in the group... is really annoying and it should be fixed ASAP...

• Classtanet: Doesn't work with mechanisms
Another game breaking issue... and not just pvp... imagine a group with a masq and a cra, cra summons beacon in a strategic spot, then masq jumps over it to get closer to a boss, or to X... right now that doesnt work... same with barrel, etc... pls fix ASAP

• Osamodas
AI in general is SHIT, im 1 lvl away of being able to summon 2 mint jellies and you wont fix that horrible behavior of them attacking empty cells? they attack 1 enemy once and then they waste 2 skills on empty cells... i could posses one but still 3 skills wasted from the derpy AI one, or make osas able to cast posses in more than 1 summon... or make a "possesion transfer" skill that appears on the possesed summon so if the other summon is in range you can use it and control the other summon.
Also give the summons enough intelligence to finish off monsters, is super annoying when they get a monster to really low hp and then they just walk away to a different monster instead of finishing that one off, sometimes the summon dont even have enough mp to reach the new target but they move away anyways, sometimes they even get locked
And another thing, you gave the monsters/summons a behavior that makes them use all of their MP, is it that hard to give the summons the same behavior but for AP? sometimes my summons only use a skill once and ends turn when they can use them more times.

This post has been edited by saphiLC - September 27, 2013, 18:54:21.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2006-10-14
posté September 27, 2013, 21:15:07 | #47
Jonk's Candle sticks can not be repaired, still. Could you add this to the list?

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2009-09-05
posté September 27, 2013, 21:16:45 | #48
A temporary fix for the "Bug with the selling history in Haven Bags" would be to make the "show next" button in the window to forward 50 (or more) at once (instead of just 1).
This way we would be able to click the "show previous" so more easily look through what we have sold.
Especially for those of us that sell tons of items each day.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-03-10
posté September 27, 2013, 22:29:38 | #49
Hypermovement and Hyperaction aren't working anymore. Even when you get 190% hypermovement/hyperaction, you still lose mp/ap. :3
Please, fix it

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté September 28, 2013, 00:49:26 | #50
Here's one:

Cloudy Piwi Beaks are excessively difficult to drop for an "Unusual" rarity item, being listed at a 1% drop rate. I drop one on my 250pp Enutrof about once every 4-5 runs, if that. Crafting recipes require up to 50 of them for a single (green rarity) craft. This would mean that it takes 200-250 runs of the dungeon to craft a mediocre low-level item. This doesn't seem to be consistent, so it would make sense if the drop rate for this item was balanced with other "Unusual" rarity animal crafting drops, which tend to be around 25% or so.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-08-16
posté September 28, 2013, 10:14:38 | #51
Sadida and totem:

When you totem an ally you cant apply bramble armor through totem, but you can heal through it and ( correct me if im wrong ) apply states like dizzy.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté September 29, 2013, 16:43:41 | #52
I don't know if it was mentioned... but if there are crystals & diamonds on the list, why wouldn't there be emeralds? I guess they're a bit harder to obtain than those gems.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-12-07
posté September 29, 2013, 23:20:20 | #53

Quote (Troyle @ 03 September 2013 16:38) *

Sadida
  • K'Mir cast on a doll doesn’t link the doll to its target if this doll has been nettled

I just want to clarify this since you are unable to reproduce it.

When a doll has K'Mir stored as puffle or stored on an ultrapowerful they can cast the spell on targets and pull them around as intended.

The issue is that when the doll is nettled it becomes stabilized and for some reason that stops them from being able to pull things.

The stabilization effect is also removed at the end of the doll's turn which happen right after the saddidas turn so is canceled before it can be useful in any way.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté September 30, 2013, 03:30:43 | #54
is cling back

IS MY CLING GODLY AGAIN??

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté September 30, 2013, 14:27:53 | #55
Nettled state says that when a blocker doll is nettled it has 90% chance of stabilizing the target (like an iop would).

But this is bugged, I've been playing the revamp since april and I've never seen this.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-01
posté September 30, 2013, 14:51:57 | #56
Nostril algae produces only 1-2 stems, not 1-3 or 1-4 as rest of plants.

Click here 

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-01-03
posté October 02, 2013, 02:52:59 | #57

Quote (Alabastr1x @ 29 September 2013 16:43) *
I don't know if it was mentioned... but if there are crystals & diamonds on the list, why wouldn't there be emeralds? I guess they're a bit harder to obtain than those gems.
There is a PDF in the Enutrof forums abotu Enutrof's Blessing. Apparently the system works so that if you are between levels 80-91 you can receive an emerald from the blessing. However if you level to 91+ the list changes so you can only get crystals and diamonds. So since the character is always leveling it's difficult to obtain emeralds if you did not level blessing yet.

I would like to add another bug about Treechids and their debuffs. It clearly states that when hitting a Treechid you have a 33% chance of losing MP and when hitting Arachnees you have the same chance to lose AP. I've been fighting Treechids for a long time now and since i can one turn them easily they have no chance to summon an Arachnee. As a Earth Cra having 10 AP I use Piercing Arrow for 5 AP and is usually left with 4 AP despite the status description on the Treechid.
This is either a bug or the state is a typo as Maxiliano has stated.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté October 02, 2013, 15:29:30 | #58

Quote (KHfan22 @ 02 October 2013 02:52) *

Quote (Alabastr1x @ 29 September 2013 16:43) *
There is a PDF in the Enutrof forums abotu Enutrof's Blessing. Apparently the system works so that if you are between levels 80-91 you can receive an emerald from the blessing. However if you level to 91+ the list changes so you can only get crystals and diamonds. So since the character is always leveling it's difficult to obtain emeralds if you did not level blessing yet.
Yea, I've got that PDF and that's the point. All those gems are obtainable but you can try to get crystals all the time after 91 lvl, but for emeralds you only have that narrow space between 81 and 90. So in order to get more emeralds after you reached high lvl you need to make a new enutrof. It makes emeralds overall harder to obtain.
The 1st post states that crystals and diamonds will be easier to get, so, based on what I've written above, it's logical that emeralds should be fixed in similar way.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-02-19
posté October 02, 2013, 21:53:40 | #59
I don't think absorption aura is working. I was just in a pvp, where i didn't heal at all from absorption aura.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté October 03, 2013, 03:18:34 | #60
Gobbalrog Cloak doesn't appear in haven world or haven bag tailor list. It did appear in the tailor list when I went to the actual tailor house in Traff.

Click here