Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Soldier, trying to become Guard.
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-12-09
posté December 13, 2013, 02:14:13 | #1
Soldier, trying to become Guard. So yeah, as it says on the tin. I'm a soldier and I wanted to become a guard so I could be in cabinet.

I finished the new nation questline with Garrison, got the guard insig, and even killed 10 outlaws. My status is still Soldier, and neither Jonk nor the Garrison guy has an option for me to change this.

I know this has been a problem since the removal of the owls, but with this new questline I'm really confused about why it's not working out still.

Am I missing something or has it not been fixed? :/

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-11-02
posté December 13, 2013, 08:15:46 | #2
I thought the new, revamped Nation quests only require that you kill 1 outlaw?

Where did you find 10 outlaws to begin with?!  

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-12-09
posté December 14, 2013, 00:34:47 | #3
Yeah, it actually is only one (which I did), but the achievement still exists to kill 10. So basically, I exhausted all my options with this one. It seems I'm not the only one with this problem, either. People got their guard insigs and are still soldiers. The governor tried to put me as head guard and was unable to, because of it. So yeah, tried everything.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-03-30
posté December 19, 2013, 01:03:17 | #4

Quote (Poklop @ 14 December 2013 00:34) *
Yeah, it actually is only one (which I did), but the achievement still exists to kill 10. So basically, I exhausted all my options with this one. It seems I'm not the only one with this problem, either. People got their guard insigs and are still soldiers. The governor tried to put me as head guard and was unable to, because of it. So yeah, tried everything.
Not sure you can even do what you want to do, any longer. So many location changes, Master boss owl used to give the guard and soldier insignia, but you could only have one or the other, not both. When you talked to bossowl you were forced to give up one for the other. Now bossowl's role as changed and the one that gave the soldier/guard outdated "quesst" insignia is no longer at the HQ which has been moved to it's own island and it's pretty much just in a holding position until Ankama decides to do something with/about it.