Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Eniripsa's Lethargy Flask hits caster on crits, Or: Oooh... pretty sheep of d-- OH GODS NO MY EYES AAA
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-07-14
posté February 14, 2014, 18:50:11 | #1
Eniripsa's Lethargy Flask hits caster on crits Character Name: Peter Sunder
Date and Time: 02/14/14 09:35 server time
Map: Irrelevant, but Astrub Sewers for my test
Server: Nox

Bug Description: The Eniripsa air spell Lethargy Flask, when scoring a critical hit, is capable of hurting the caster if they target the cell directly in front. This doesn't occur on non-critical hits.

Reproducibility process: Be an Eni, cast Lethargy Flask one cell in front of you, hope for a critical hit. I have not tested if you also get the triggered effect under Unnatural Remedies, but I do think the damage alone is bad enough. The Eni may end up suffering the added effect from the flask if under Unnatural Remedies as well.

Screenshots:

Here in the screenshot you can see the effect of Lethargy Flask when casted one cell in front, both with and without a critical hit. I was unable to capture the screenshot mid-cast, but the chat log ought to be enough.

This post has been edited by FurmentalAlchemy - February 16, 2014, 21:03:47.
Reason for edit : Added extra info
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-11-26
posté February 14, 2014, 19:22:30 | #2
i can confirm and reproduce this glitch, very irriatating

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté February 14, 2014, 19:37:27 | #3
In addition to this bug, another bug with lethargy flask concerns its interaction with master propagator. While the master propagator (state) stacks are working correctly, the master propagator (passive) increase of +1 propagator (state) per lethargy flask cast is not working properly. You can see in the screenshot that hitting a target with lethargy flask only generates +3 propagator instead of the intended +4 propagator with master propagator (passive) maxed out. This might warrant another separate bug report though so as not to make this one too complex.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-07-14
posté February 16, 2014, 21:02:37 | #4
Just a little addendum, I can confirm (Thanks Deandip!) you do also get the Lethargy state on yourself if you score a crit under Unnatural Remedies, so it's one nasty little spell to backfire like that.