Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

HUSHED DUNGEON ANTIABUSE BUG IF BOSS LOCKED
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-05-10
posté May 01, 2014, 19:46:09 | #1
HUSHED DUNGEON ANTIABUSE BUG IF BOSS LOCKED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boss DID NOT HIT before MOVE.
He try MOVE-locked-again next turn-locked...3 turn after ANTIABUSE

We lost hour and 6 keys FOR THIS
Very sad

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté May 01, 2014, 20:56:38 | #2
yeah, mobs treat trank a bit different.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2007-05-09
posté May 02, 2014, 15:20:39 | #3
This just happened to me in Necro dungeon.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté May 11, 2014, 01:09:04 | #4
Happened to my team today.
Reproducibility - simply put Trank in front of Shudoku, he will try to dodge and fail 3 times, next turn antiabuse will trigger.

I demand 6 Keys of Whispers as a compensation.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-08-23
posté May 11, 2014, 06:40:45 | #5
Ah is that when all your team freezes? I did same this morning twice using trank not knowing what was going on lol. Is there anyway to avoid that? I want to farm hush but don't want to waste more time or keys

posté May 11, 2014, 08:48:17 | #6

Quote (CrypticWeapon @ 11 May 2014 06:40) *
Ah is that when all your team freezes? I did same this morning twice using trank not knowing what was going on lol. Is there anyway to avoid that? I want to farm hush but don't want to waste more time or keys
My team didn't freeze, all the fighters except the boss were okay. But the boss gained an immunity that was supposed to last till the end of fight, can't be targeted and all the shizz, so we had no choice but "give up".
From what I see LATELY the system counts Trank as something that abuses rules. Wasn't the case before. Now Shudoku tries to escape FIRST, before hitting someone (i.e. ignores Trank), what leads to the antiabuse trigger on the third or fourth turn.
Now we have to use another locker, I mean any class but not Trank. But better we have to poke Ankama until they fix this goddamn boss and GIVE OUR KEYS BACK AS WELL.
I will not calm down and swallow it, because:
- Shudoku is one of the most popular dungeons
- We paid money for our Trank multimen.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - May 11, 2014, 08:49:11.
posté May 11, 2014, 10:10:43 | #7
you need block boss from all sides with summons/multi/mech device/...
it can be:
trank(he lock boss)+coney(from eni)+cra beacon+other random summon(I use cybot or block from my fogger)
Then boss use spellsbecause he locked from all sides
and no antiabuse.

(youmust block him in 2 turn,because on 3 turn from start he will be imune)

This post has been edited by S48GSII - May 11, 2014, 10:11:19.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté May 14, 2014, 06:41:03 | #8
heres the thing like this still happened even after he attacked me like every turn... he attacked trank before the last patch cause i farmed this dungeon with him... idk what they did to break this place.

posté May 14, 2014, 10:08:04 | #9

Quote (Nox16 @ 14 May 2014 06:41) *
heres the thing like this still happened even after he attacked me like every turn... he attacked trank before the last patch cause i farmed this dungeon with him... idk what they did to break this place.
well...
I think...old developers out from ankama,or move to beach for all summer...and old commit to wakfu-server code(where was fix-monsters atack multi and target them like players) gone,new devs make this patch(last montth) ...and all milti without fixes(all multi again imune to all debuf,like summons,and monsters ignore multi same like summons)...multiman "logic" now same like after multiman patch.
(or ankama devs after multimans item bug delete last chenges to multi for fix item lost,and deleted chenges was also-fix for bosses)

posté May 16, 2014, 20:02:27 | #10
Sabi? Any answer here? Or on the missing items bug? Seriously, it's been like two weeks already.. -__-;

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté May 16, 2014, 20:09:13 | #11
I think she's still on her mini-holiday as she mentioned in some other post of hers, earlier this week.  

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-08
posté May 16, 2014, 21:11:44 | #12
Bleh they have given up on us, I think a company would fix faults like this within 2 days or a little more I mean come on just look at the item bug it pretty much makes the game unplayable for people and for those who don't want to go to support for them to turn around and say they wont return your lost items.
yeah.
ok.
great.

Keep up the amazing work guys.

posté May 16, 2014, 21:13:11 | #13

Quote (CreeperMeeper @ 16 May 2014 21:11) *
Bleh they have given up on us, I think a company would fix faults like this within 2 days or a little more I mean come on just look at the item bug it pretty much makes the game unplayable for people and for those who don't want to go to support for them to turn around and say they wont return your lost items.
yeah.
ok.
great.

Keep up the amazing work guys.
The hurtful truth that I'm hesitant to face qaq;;;

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-08
posté May 16, 2014, 21:18:19 | #14

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 16 May 2014 21:13) *
The hurtful truth that I'm hesitant to face qaq;;;

I fear it's all true now, I had high hopes and telling people "Oh they will fix it don't worry! " but after we got a reply from support it's a showing.
They told us we never owned the items at the time of the bug and they wont return them... How are we meant to say check again?? or say you're wrong.
and don't get me started on 'bug' reports... they go months to years without even being looked at! this Hushed bug is not new it's always been there but like the Frizzi bug it just got worse and worse...
bleh I guess they are just too busy making the Asian server happy.
*unhappy Shino*

posté May 16, 2014, 21:20:47 | #15

Quote (CreeperMeeper @ 16 May 2014 21:18) *
I fear it's all true now, I had high hopes and telling people "Oh they will fix it don't worry! " but after we got a reply from support it's a showing.
They told us we never owned the items at the time of the bug and they wont return them... How are we meant to say check again?? or say you're wrong.
and don't get me started on 'bug' reports... they go months to years without even being looked at! this Hushed bug is not new it's always been there but like the Frizzi bug it just got worse and worse...
bleh I guess they are just too busy making the Asian server happy.
*unhappy Shino*

Nuuu, Shinny QAQ! *hugs*  

posté May 17, 2014, 01:08:37 | #16
It's all depressing, but true also. :I
I'm one of the luckiest who lost JUST 6 shudoku keys and JUST is unable to run hushed with his trank. Frustrating enough, but it's so insignificant, just nothing, in comparison to my friends' problems. Some of them lost their relics, entire inventories and are being extremely discouraged and close to rage quit. The server is REALLY about to die, old, really good players are offended and their game is totally broken. They can't play. They aren't getting their items back. No compensation. No official comments, even. Two weeks have passed, subs are wasted, Ankama did NOTHING. I wouldn't be too wrong if I name these days the worst ones for Remi, since 2012. My buddy who survived "the great rollback" in early 2012 tells that it didn't hurt that much as current situation does.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-04-05
posté May 20, 2014, 02:57:47 | #17
Sad bump. Sabi, don't ignore this bug please, it's also quite important, you know.