Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

[New] LOST PETS/ITEMS FROM INVENTORY!!! (Report here)
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-12-03
posté May 05, 2014, 12:18:37 | #41
my tofu (Level 50) has vanished, 2 months ago

And nothing was done.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-08-05
posté May 05, 2014, 12:21:30 | #42
Same problem here. I've lost many items, some pet, but first of all my SEAL OF COMPANIONSHIP!!!

I'd like to know if the problem will be solved and how much time i will take...

Ticket : 1069391 

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté May 05, 2014, 12:42:39 | #43
I start to get it... Looks like Pandora portal will lead to the Land of the Lost Pets.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-11-23
posté May 05, 2014, 13:25:43 | #44
I got same problem.
where is my Moofly...
who ate them? yummy?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-01-10
posté May 05, 2014, 13:27:06 | #45
And where are the Devs to answer anything in this game?

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-06-25
posté May 05, 2014, 17:44:20 | #46
Character name: Odanutrof, Khons, Angelineh
Date and time: Betwen 04/may/2014 to 05/may/2014
Map: The firsts 2 in Saharash, the last one in Amakna Outpost
Server: Remington

Bug description:
I find the bug in 3 chars in different accs:
Odanutrof - My enu did lost the entire first bag, a dark hurl one, with 5 different pets, all lvl 50, gemli, macawker, black bow meow, quaquack and snoofle, the pet foods, and some equipment, i have print screen about all the items lost.

Khons - My iop did lost the entire first bag, a dark hurl one, with diferent pets, all lvl 50, gemli, macawker, snoofle, wild sow, the pet foods, and a lot of equipments - all inside the same bag - and did lost an equiped pet, a lvl 50 tofu, i have print screen about all the items lost.

Angelineh - My eni, till this moment, just lose the equiped snow bow meow, lvl 50, i have print screen about the pet.

More information, the bug seems linked to pets, and more, the time seems to be arround the weekly reset, betwen sunday and monday, at 00:00 of time server, or something close, for me of corse.
I don't remmenber the last time i did look my inventory, but i'm sure i was logged all day, and i still with Meridia Insignias, in all 3 characters, and it didn't dissapear, my kamas in all 3 characters still there, so i'm sure wasn't a hacker.

Please inform if need any screen about my empties bags, if i should stay away from accounts, or log in all, time to time to check if any character got the bug too. I dunno if i should open 1 ticket for each account, or one for all is fine, please tell me if i need open 3 or how i did is enough, thanks.

Reproducibility process: I dunno how the bug happened, just it is linked to pets, cause all my characters or lose equiped pets, or lose just the bag (entirelly) with bags inside.

Screenshots: As i said previously, if need any screenshot before with my items, and after, with bags empty, just tell me.  

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-07-25
posté May 05, 2014, 18:21:57 | #47
I lost all my pets, they just desarapeceram and bags containing pet station completely empty, the shops inside the haven bag pet that had the sale also disappeared, the coffers of haven bag containing pet station now disabled ikiakit saying needs to be released it seems that the bug involves pets but if you have an item with pets safe in the same bag or in the inventory, all disappear.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté May 05, 2014, 18:30:15 | #48
Hi guys,

Thank you for your reports and the added information, they have been shared with the team and I have also shared my recommendations: here. The team will be do their best to investigate it.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté May 05, 2014, 21:50:50 | #49

Quote (Sabi @ 05 May 2014 18:30) *
Hi guys,

Thank you for your reports and the added information, they have been shared with the team and I have also shared my recommendations: here. The team will be do their best to investigate it.
so... shouldnt you be closing all the servers until you know what happened? so if you need to rollback it doesnt hurt as much as it will? is nice knowing the devs will come with something in 1 month to 1 year... but we need to know what to do as in NOW... is safe to log in? (i wont until its fixed tho... but i just hope it gets really fixed, not as in iop aura fixed)

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2008-09-02
posté May 05, 2014, 21:58:08 | #50
As of approximately 20:35 on my char mike musketeer, I have just lost:

- My clawbot lvl 50
- Atleast 2 tabs of my haven chest (i cant remember how many i had but its either 2 or 3)

I was gathering an exarnus set together, opening the tabs within my haven bag to have a look for the peices. I zaap'd to the island with excarnus on, checked my haven bag chest to remove the items i wanted and the tabs were gone. I closed the chest and re-opened my inven and then my clawbot had dissapeared. None of my other pets have gone, just the clawbot i had equiped and to my knowledge i didnt have any pets in my haven chest.

I am about to submit a ticket.

~Jazza

This post has been edited by -migitmike- - May 05, 2014, 23:45:21.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-06-14
posté May 05, 2014, 21:59:10 | #51
^ this

now i'm scared of login my char especially my osa who's holding many Pet with her.
if it need I don't mind to lost my chef lvling....but there are so many player suffer with this situation right now we need rollback or anything that could solve this problem and return our losting item

I've send ticket about my missing item already but still....
here is for my detail

Character name: Zerogon Yudrasil
Date and time: 05/05/2014
Map: Astrub
Server: Remington

Bug description: losing the pet equipped and some item in inventory
here is list of item
1 lv50 Tofu pet with Tofutint-Celeste dye (equipped)
1 Lv7 Gobbly pet with Bow and Saddle also hue on Albino dye
1 box of Cloudy Strich set
1 Dora Bora hat
1 Celestial Strich Legs(boot)
1 Deco Haven-Gem
1 Demented Club
1 Murmurderer

Reproducibility process:
I've login in at Sadida Kingdom and later use the Temple teleport to go at Almanax temple,later I was move to the zapp near Pandora house and go back to change char screen. but I choose to login my cra again and found out he's losing his pet

Ticket ID: #1069864

This post has been edited by TinyLaNorthio - May 07, 2014, 06:04:28.
Reason for edit : add more detail
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-08-03
posté May 05, 2014, 22:41:38 | #52

I have already posted about this here.

Click here

I am having the same problems.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté May 05, 2014, 23:03:11 | #53
why still report have lose my full guild pet and 2 low pets after a fight in sec part dessert after i have relog there and i look at char pet is missing have report it to amk but if it help i still have a ticket open from the sidekik bug

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-02-27
posté May 05, 2014, 23:14:31 | #54
LOST PET an ITEMS

Hi last night I disappeared from the inventory of the character some items.
In detail I lost pet Snoofle,if I remember correctly lvl 24, (taken with the recent 3 month subscription) and with certainty only remember that he had lost the "Algar Cards" (weapons of the game). Honestly, I saw that I was missing something else but I do not remember what it was, given the high number of items present in the inventory
Sorry for my english.
Can I get these items?
-----------------------------------------
I just changed weapon in a dungeon and he gave me: "Unknown error" ... then I relogging and everything was gone
--------------------------------------------

Data: 04/05/2014
Time: maybe at 23:00
ID Ticket support: 1069945

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté May 05, 2014, 23:39:30 | #55
Lost Enormous amount of items, including costumes, jewels, matts filling up 5 tabs of chest, matts filling up two bags in inventory, quaquack, scarafly, mea culpa and great amount of gear. Can i simply ask for my Jannetfenix to be rolled back to today's morning state? Heard this is how previous times it was being dealt with, at least so i can make screens of items for later, when you solve this trouble so I can be calm about that i'll have proof to receive them back?
I really wish Mods not only fast sollution, but first of all, steel nerves. I understand these complications are as sudden to you as to us.

EDIT
Items dissappeared are two top bags, judging by what's left - i use sort equipment option every 15 minutes and it all stopped on lvl 90 wood planks. All higher level materials, gear, consumables vanished. Chest was cleared all but half of 4rth tab which is awkard.

This post has been edited by Jannet-fenix - May 06, 2014, 01:35:54.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2006-09-18
posté May 05, 2014, 23:58:58 | #56
Same happend to me too , i sent a ticket to ankama support.
i've been loged in earlier on 05.05.2014 and everything was ok , than loged off , i've done some personal stuff and loged back in to see that one of mine 3 bags is completely empty and all my pets gone. and items from my heaven bag chest. i hope they'll solve this soon.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-03-18
posté May 06, 2014, 03:10:19 | #57
Lost my Tamed Abomination today....
an osamodas looking towards that extra control in the 6 days till it was level 50...
not only that it was a gift from someone as being a lower level i could never afford one.
R.I.P Tamed Abomination. You will be missed T_T

EDIT: just as an added note here where were people when they logged out during the time they lost their pets, equipment etc?

This post has been edited by Khivas - May 06, 2014, 03:37:45.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-07-15
posté May 06, 2014, 04:03:57 | #58

Quote (Khivas @ 06 May 2014 03:10) *
here where were people when they logged out during the time they lost their pets, equipment etc?
I was logged out as I was DC'd for being AFK. When I came back, I lost my Level 44 Millimoowolf (which was equipped, might I add, and after trying to replace the pet with a Bow Meow it gave an Unknown Error, not allowing me to equip the Bow Meow and after re-logging, I also lost the Bow Meow)

Although I'm led to believe it can happen whether you are logged in or not.

I do hope a rollback happens for everyone to a time most suitable (A 6 day rollback would decrease my Feca's level from 93 back to 78, and I don't want to have to work for ages to get back my levels when I could be 100+. I would also loose my Al Howin Monster Hunter Costume and I won't have the Millimoowolf either).

My recommendation would be, if at all possible, customized for each character depending on the time the items were lost. It seems most people (including myself) lost their items between 04-05-2014 to 06-05-2014, so all we'd really need is a 2 day rollback. However for those who were less fortunate, a 3+ day rollback if that's the case. I believe that's why Sabi asked for the ticket numbers.

Also... a compensation gift, perhaps? Restats? Free Weekend? Bonus Exp Gain? Anything, but in all honesty, I just want my Millimoowolf back. :c

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2013-03-08
posté May 06, 2014, 04:22:27 | #59

Quote (Cloudar @ 06 May 2014 04:03) *
My recommendation would be, if at all possible, customized for each character depending on the time the items were lost. It seems most people (including myself) lost their items between 04-05-2014 to 06-05-2014, so all we'd really need is a 2 day rollback. However for those who were less fortunate, a 3+ day rollback if that's the case. I believe that's why Sabi asked for the ticket numbers.

Also... a compensation gift, perhaps? Restats? Free Weekend? Bonus Exp Gain? Anything, but in all honesty, I just want my Millimoowolf back. :c

I haven't lost anything (yet or to my knowledge), I'm too nervous to sign onto my main for fear of losing items or doing anything that will be lost with a possible rollback.
But I would just like to point out how devastating a rollback past the profession xp event would be. I really think a rollback may be in order though. It is worry some with how low the player base has gotten, if so many people lost their gear...

I hope news will be shared as soon as possible. I won't risk playing until I know the resolution to this.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté May 06, 2014, 04:25:25 | #60

Quote (cbunny @ 06 May 2014 04:22) *
I haven't lost anything (yet or to my knowledge), I'm too nervous to sign onto my main for fear of losing items or doing anything that will be lost with a possible rollback.
But I would just like to point out how devastating a rollback past the profession xp event would be. I really think a rollback may be in order though. It is worry some with how low the player base has gotten, if so many people lost their gear...

I hope news will be shared as soon as possible. I won't risk playing until I know the resolution to this.

If it makes you feel any better, I just logged in a few minutes ago and I lost none of my stuff on two accounts, four characters. Un-subbed and subbed.

Although, I haven't logged in for a few days, probably why my account has not been "infected" by whatsoever causes it / reproduces it.

---- segue;

Quote (Cloudar @ 06 May 2014 04:03) *

If you're from Remington server *cross fingers*, I could spare you a chootie Millimoo. c:
After I sub that is in a few more days lmao; stupid OG Bug