Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

[New] LOST PETS/ITEMS FROM INVENTORY!!! (Report here)
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-29
posté May 07, 2014, 14:22:03 | #141

Quote (Metalhero02 @ 07 May 2014 13:23) *
Ankama, Where is plausible answer?? this insult and pay for it? you need time a long? last bug, you have closed the server and resolve in hours ..
Gotta wade through all those tickets first, meanwhile we keep topping up the pile XD

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-04-28
posté May 07, 2014, 14:39:17 | #142

Ankama, Where is plausible answer?? this insult and pay for it? you need time a long? last bug, you have closed the server and resolve in hours ..

I can give you an answer. It looks like time they have go no idea what is going on, unlike the last time. It is very likely that they have to test a lot of code to find where the bug lies.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté May 07, 2014, 16:44:51 | #143

All the current available information and our progress in the investigation has been shared and easily found by using the Ankatracker.

What we are doing:

• Continuing to look into the information the community has provided on either the forums or tickets and trying to look for common information and testing everything.
  • Looking into the disconnection issues.

Now it is important as our support service is looking into the tickets, that anyone who has lost any items file one: here with a complete list as much as possible of lost items and information to share.

All bugs are different, first we must confirm it and find the origins, this requires a lot of testing, especially in this case when it seems to have happened not to everyone and not in the same way and so far it wouldn't be correct to close the server for everyone to be locked out of their account and not be able to play at all.

I will continue to update the community on any new information regarding the investigation progression and resolution, so you are not alone, the team is truly working hard on this.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-07-22
posté May 07, 2014, 16:52:50 | #144

Quote (Sabi @ 07 May 2014 16:44) *

All the current available information and our progress in the investigation has been shared and easily found by using the Ankatracker.

What we are doing:

• Continuing to look into the information the community has provided on either the forums or tickets and trying to look for common information and testing everything.

Now it is important as our support service is looking into the tickets, that anyone who has lost any items file one: here with a complete list as much as possible of lost items and information to share.

All bugs are different, first we must confirm it and find the origins, this requires a lot of testing, especially in this case when it seems to have happened not to everyone and not in the same way and so far it wouldn't be correct to close the server for everyone to be locked out of their account and not be able to play at all.

I will continue to update the community on any new information regarding the investigation progression and resolution, so you are not alone, the team is truly working hard on this.
A question , people are still losing their Items and you still telling us to play and everything is normal , are you sure you can give us back our Items ? You can just make it official and put Alert for everyone and that would be nice of you.

posté May 07, 2014, 17:01:03 | #145

Quote (adobo123 @ 07 May 2014 16:52) *

What we are doing:

A question , people are still losing their Items and you still telling us to play and everything is normal , are you sure you can give us back our Items ? You can just make it official and put Alert for everyone and that would be nice of you.

I am waiting for a confirmation on the resolution and therefore the results of the investigation at this time but will update the community as soon as received.

posté May 07, 2014, 17:02:55 | #146

Quote (Sabi @ 07 May 2014 17:01) *

Quote (adobo123 @ 07 May 2014 16:52) *

What we are doing:

I am waiting for a confirmation on the resolution and therefore the results of the investigation at this time but will update the community as soon as received.
Thanks , god bless you

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-07-08
posté May 07, 2014, 17:04:38 | #147
FInally I sent a ticket so that I could be accounted also on this item loss Issue.
So what's next? Character deletion? uhmmmm....

posté May 07, 2014, 17:05:42 | #148

Quote (Ylohliarg @ 07 May 2014 17:04) *
FInally I sent a ticket so that I could be accounted also on this item loss Issue.
So what's next? Character deletion? uhmmmm....
Maybe you don't know yet , but we are meant to be.

posté May 07, 2014, 17:13:16 | #149
I stupidly thought Ankama would have resolved this by now and would either auto return our items or rollback... anyway I finally made a ticket the no.

ticket: 1071181

Today at 16:08When: On 5th May 2014 around 20:00-21:00 Remington server time
Where: Sadida Kingdom just outside of Moowolf
What happened: I traded my level 50 Clawbot from my Cra 'The Morrigan' on account Hellbent666 (client 1) to my Feca 'True Thomas' on account Yorksherpud (client 2, client 1 froze after I clicked the complete trade button to finalize my trade. I restarded client 1 and noticed my Clawbot was no longer there I checked client 2 and was sad to see it was not their either, I relogged both characters to make sure it was not a display issue.

When I relogged client 1 I noticed most of my pets had vanished, a swell as most of my items in my first bag slot, I cannot recall all items which disappeared.

What I can recall are: 1xlevel 50 Clawbot, 1 x Stripy Bow Meow, 1 x Angora Bow Meow, 1x MiliMoowolf Pet, 3x Chafer Legs, 2 Gemli, 3 Wodents, 2x Scara

I have lost other items which I do not recall, I use my Cra to store pets I want to level or often use between my characters.

posté May 07, 2014, 17:19:35 | #150
Hi guys,

While we are still investigating, I can now confirm that the support service team is working on your tickets and will return any items listed in your tickets after their verification.

So please make sure once again to be as precise as you can and include all the information about your particular situation and we will help you the best we can.  

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté May 07, 2014, 17:27:57 | #151

Quote (Sabi @ 07 May 2014 17:19) *
Hi guys,

While we are still investigating, I can now confirm that the support service team is working on your tickets and will return any items listed in your tickets after their verification.

So please make sure once again to be as precise as you can and include all the information about your particular situation and we will help you the best we can.

What if it's impossible to list items? I asked in my ticket for rolling back my character to specified date, exactly hour before the disaster happening to me, and since i wasn't performing any activity since then. It's possible to make this operation, right? I know it sounds like i'm making trouble out of nowhere, but it's not just a pet or some gear that's lost, we're talkign half of fully upgraded bag and chast content, including certain unique items.
Worst scenario i'll be able to at least make a screenshot of bags content. Sorry for troublemaking, and yet hoping for a reply, since i'm deprived of everything i've been gathering fo months.
Ticket number

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-06-10
posté May 07, 2014, 17:28:26 | #152
FINALLY AN ANSWER THAT WE WANTED

i just wanna ask... How long will the server be down?

i haven't played for days.. and just log to check on my guild members
i just want to play again..

posté May 07, 2014, 17:31:41 | #153
Please tell me this hotfix is related and will just magically give us all of our lost items back?

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-10-30
posté May 07, 2014, 17:41:01 | #154
Request #1069105

Lost Items: Amuleto, Lvl. 50 Tofu, Lvl. 50 Baby Schnek as well as infernal and divine tofu set items.

posté May 07, 2014, 17:49:29 | #155

Quote (Illustrado @ 07 May 2014 17:28) *

Not sure yet but please refer to the server status thread: here.

I will keep you guys updated there.

Quote (Jebusiscomingrun @ 07 May 2014 17:31) *
Please tell me this hotfix is related and will just magically give us all of our lost items back?

It is related to another issue that the team caught early today and we wanted to act accordingly on.

The investigation for the lost items is still on going.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-01-13
posté May 07, 2014, 17:52:41 | #156
request: #1071222

lost items: lvl 50 macawker, lvl 50 bow meow, lvl 50 snow bow meow, lvl 50 Gemlin, lvl 50 Baby Schnek, lvl 50 Clawbot, lvl 50 Snoofle, lvl 50 krakotte and lvl 50 woodent, plus some items, like carrots, and a miner hat.

posté May 07, 2014, 17:54:06 | #157

Quote (Sabi @ 07 May 2014 17:49) *

Quote (Illustrado @ 07 May 2014 17:28) *

Not sure yet but please refer to the server status thread: here.

I will keep you guys updated there.

It is related to another issue that the team caught early today and we wanted to act accordingly on.

Thats a joke, you either need a better team or to tidy the code in the game, this is insane. It is simple, your game is not fit for use, we as consumers should get one hell of a conpensation for this farce!

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-07-08
posté May 07, 2014, 18:07:18 | #158

OH RLY! The team saw that bug but they did not see this Item loss bug?!!!

Bravo just Bravo. Good job guys!

This post has been edited by Ylohliarg - May 07, 2014, 18:12:48.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2006-08-07
posté May 07, 2014, 18:15:25 | #159

Quote (Ylohliarg @ 07 May 2014 18:07) *

OH RLY! The team saw that minor bug but they did not see this Item loss bug?!!!

Bravo just Bravo. Good job guys!
Yeah! I mean, why should they do the easy and quick thing that can be done in five minutes first, and then continue with the large and complicated task? Clearly, they should only do large and complicated things and ignore everything else.

I mean, why fix bugs before they become a problem, right? Wait until the other bugs become problems and delete everyone's characters before you even think about starting to fix any.

Am I right, or am I right?

(... neither, I'm sarcastic)

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-02-15
posté May 07, 2014, 18:26:40 | #160
Well i'd love to send a ticket but it doesn't work, it says something in red and doesn't send it.
And i have filled it many times over and nothing changes.
So guess i'm gonna left without my pets then. Nice.