Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Connection bug...
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté November 05, 2012, 17:30:42 | #1
Connection bug... Character name: Irrelevant
Ankama display name: AngelicPorcelain, AngelicPoison and QueenofNoobz

Date and time: 5 November 2012
Map: Irrelevant

Bug description: I've been trying to log one of my accounts for the past half hour now.. but i keep being kicked out and it says my account is already in use (which its not i just got home and no one has my log in details) or it says disconnected from server, server is not responding.

Reproducibility: like the past 20 times i tried to log in.

How is it possible that so much misfortune can hit one person haha.. please Troyle Im hoping you can help me out as soon as possible, i really want to play and we are still working trough the other bug (Renaming) i reported.

~ AngelicPorcelain, Talisa

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - November 05, 2012, 17:31:43.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-02-15
posté November 05, 2012, 17:51:33 | #2
Just saying, but I've had this happen to me as well, you keep trying to log, wait on a long load screen, and then it says "server not responding". I come on Forum to see if maybe server is down, but its not, When i finally do log in, i see like 50 people are online in my guild, which tells me that it was just me not being able to log.

Only other conclusion I've been able to come up with, is that you guys are doing server back ups and that causes us not being able to log. If this is the case, perhaps you should let people in game know that the server is being backed up, and that no one can log in at the moment, and then also for those trying to log, send a "server back up" message instead of a "not responding message".

Again, only if that happens to be the cause...(I'm pretty sure, that Dofus had this function, unless I am thinking of another MMO.)

Hope to see you in game again soon Tali