Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Subscription - "Special One Year Offer": Didn't receive!
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-01-12
posté March 08, 2013, 20:56:06 | #1
Subscription - "Special One Year Offer": Didn't receive! Character name: Karah
Ankama display name:
Senka

Date and time:
08 March 2013, approx. 20:35 GMT+1
Map: Any

Bug description:

On the Wakfu Forums (link to the topic) it said that "from February 28 to March 8, for a one year subscription purchased, you will receive additional gifts: the Hoodfella Insignia, 3 Scrolls of Absolution and a Feathery Flask that will turn you into a Tofu!".
I subscribed for a year, I restarted the game and saw that I got 1x Clawbot Pet, 1x Deco Haven-Gem, 1x Craft Haven-Gem, 1x Merchant Haven-Gem, 1x Garden Haven-Gem, 48x Little Prospecting Candy (+30 PP), 48x Little Wisdom Candy (+30 Wisdom), 28x Prospecting Candy (+70 PP), 28x Wisdom Candy (+70 Wisdom).
However, the additional gifts - the Hoodfella Insignia, 3 Scrolls of Absolution and a Feathery Flask - were nowhere to be found. I did not receive those.
Reproducibility: Buying 1 year subscription (used Ogrines) from February 28 to March 8, maybe linked to only 8th of March?

I kindly ask you to fix this issue and send me the additional gifts. I was really looking forward to the Scrolls of Absolution in particular, because I did not get the time to reset two of my characters after the Class Revamp and they sure need some drastic changes in their builds.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-07-23
posté March 19, 2013, 12:12:58 | #2
Anything going to be done about this?

I spent my money on this and did not get what I was promised. I would like to at least get a reaction to this.

posté March 19, 2013, 12:32:30 | #3

Quote (Lleyna @ 19 March 2013 12:12) *
Anything going to be done about this?

I spent my money on this and did not get what I was promised. I would like to at least get a reaction to this.
when did you purchase your 1 year subscription? the added bonus was only for a few weeks

but I dont see why senka didn't get hers, unless they worded it misleadingly, which they ahve been known to do in the past..

posté March 19, 2013, 13:12:14 | #4
Ah, that was my alt account. I just wanted to bump this thread, because I did not have any reaction from the team to either this, or my ticket. Also sent another message to my ticket, to bring it under their attention again. They have now read my ticket, so I am hoping to get an answer soon.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-07-23
posté March 26, 2013, 09:38:20 | #5
Bump.

Still waiting for my gifts on my other account.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-06
posté April 02, 2013, 13:04:07 | #6
Don't know about the scrolls or flask, but things like the hoodfella insignia are not awarded retroactively. Need to have had a year subscription before or during the time they were offered.

This post has been edited by Evalora - April 02, 2013, 13:04:34.
posté April 03, 2013, 07:02:31 | #7
Yes, that is the thing: I subscribed for a year during the time they were offered, and I did not receive them.

Thank you for your reply. Still no answer from Ankama.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-12-16
posté April 03, 2013, 20:45:49 | #8
The bonus was given to people that subbed for a year when the option was first available, not to any person whom on seeing they would get a reward (hoodlum insignia) for the 1 year sub, went out and got it after the fact.