Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Im seeing things that arent there (BUG)
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté May 03, 2013, 20:13:45 | #1
Im seeing things that arent there (BUG) Character name: Flonne
Ankama display name: Thyholyoverlord

Date and time: since the last update
Map: every map everywhere T_T

Bug description: Since a the last update im seeing things that arent there, it started with my haven bag furniture disappearing and appearing. Sometimes i have a bed and other times i dont, this happens with all my stuff. But now its getting even weirder when im outside my haven bag.

I see a scary wooden puppet everywhere, its on every single map, in every battle, just everywhere. I can only see it with flonne, other characters appear to be unaffected. To show you im not getting crazy i took some images:

in front of the boat

In battles

Reproducibility: No idea, i wish someone could tell me  

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-11-24
posté May 03, 2013, 22:55:03 | #2
O.O

You've got to hide, man! You can't just stay out in the open. Avoid small spaces. Stay out of your haven bag; that's where they breed. Always stay grouped with someone. And stop using the zaaps! That's how they got my friends. The coming for me too. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

kidding! I kid. Really. Have you tried reinstalling the client?

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté May 03, 2013, 23:53:38 | #3
i usually see a naked, fully white, eni called "unknown" with no nation ._.when my character is not looking at it, it moves closer and closer, i usually use a recall potion to avoid that damn thing getting close enough... i dont wanna know what happens if it touches me  

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-05-30
posté May 04, 2013, 02:47:40 | #4
^That's some how turn to be creepy story.... O[]Olll

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté May 04, 2013, 17:58:31 | #5

Quote (deadcafe @ 03 May 2013 22:55) *
kidding! I kid. Really. Have you tried reinstalling the client?
Ok i installed the client but that didnt fix the problem, almost had hope as the first part of my havenbag came back. Now my eniripsa room is empty T_T

I finally fixed this problem, i had 1 doll that had a ghostof insignia from the magazine and i believe that was the problem. The insignia didnt show and when i took the insignia from the doll it did not want get picked up. Here's what i did:

I entered and left my havenbag till the dolls showed up,
Then i took the insignia's and sets they wore,
Since some dolls didnt want to get picked up i had to enter and leave till it changed its mind,
Then i locked the dolls up in my chest where they can rot away :/