Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

My multiman 'deleted' my costume!
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-05-11
posté December 10, 2013, 23:21:08 | #1
My multiman 'deleted' my costume! I had a icy costume that I had for a long time. I liked it too. But when I tried to put it on my Multiman, it disappeared! I'm so pist off right now. It's not in my inventory. Not in my haven bag chest. Not even equipped on my Multiman. Somehow, my Multiman DELETED it. If you are also having this problem, I'm sorry about you. And staff, please find a way to get my costume back. Do a hotflix or something! 

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-12-16
posté December 11, 2013, 00:02:51 | #2
It sucks it happened to mine also. There is no costume slot to take it off the sidekick so I'm not sure how to get it back. It would be great to know this.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-05-07
posté December 11, 2013, 00:16:24 | #3
Here's something else about it, for those who thought you could try to get the former costume back by replacing it with something you can spare, like a guild costume: A "You cannot place this item on your Multiman under the current circumstances" error message appears when you try to switch costumes by double-clicking the replacement. And it's evident the Multiman is wearing it because you can't unlink it from your account, since it shows "This sidekick still has equipment" in the sidekick management screen.

At least I can be sure my Multiman won't gobble up one of my costumes by accident  

This post has been edited by FurmentalAlchemy - December 11, 2013, 00:17:57.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-03-30
posté December 11, 2013, 00:19:01 | #4
Lost my shilay lyu imsigmia, 125 levels and beelzebug eats my reward, i just tried if beelzebug would aprear in the insignia, but then he ate... I didnt buy it its from weekly test thingy  

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté December 11, 2013, 08:50:47 | #5
Thank you guys for the reports, we will be verifying them.

While you have already given us some of the information that we need, I still would like to ask you for the following:

• Character name:
  • Server:
  • Items involved:
  • When it happened:
  • Where it happened:
  • Description:
  • Steps to reproduce it:
  • Any additional material (screenshots):

Thank you in advance and in the meantime I recommend to not try equipping costumes on your Multiman.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-10-26
posté December 11, 2013, 18:43:15 | #6

Quote (Sabi @ 11 December 2013 08:50) *
Thank you guys for the reports, we will be verifying them.

While you have already given us some of the information that we need, I still would like to ask you for the following:

• Character name: Ennie
  • Server: Nox
  • Items involved: Wizard costume (from the Al Howin compensation)
  • When it happened: Roughly 12 hours ago
  • Where it happened: Somewhere in Bonta? I honestly don't remember.
  • Description: Weekly test Multiman (Beelzebug) ate my costume.
  • Steps to reproduce it: 1) Equip costume on Multiman. 2) Realise you can't unequip it. 3) Swear.
  •