Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Got Banned, i dunno it is the right place to say this but i had to know..
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-27
posté May 12, 2012, 13:09:44 | #1
Got Banned My other account name krishis (forum name) got banned this day ..
and i dont have any excuse from ankama or any infromation about that,,
i just got 1 year subs and got banned 2 week after that without reason ?!?!
can someone please gimme the reason for this..
i dunno if this thing about the abusing the bug or something i just want to kno it please ankama please gimme back my account  

This post has been edited by krishsakti - May 12, 2012, 13:52:21.
posté May 12, 2012, 14:26:14 | #2
did you exploit that bug (error) that cost us a rollback?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-03-24
posté May 12, 2012, 14:32:53 | #3

Quote (FrozenDawn @ 12 May 2012 14:26) *
did you exploit that bug (error) that cost us a rollback?
what you mean frozendawn? you have evidence talk like that.
i hope moderator or someone responsibility can answer it soon

posté May 12, 2012, 14:35:09 | #4
ofc i dont do that, dear FrozenDawn..
im aware about the abuse coz it got explained lately by troyle,
im playin wakfu not in fast pace like other ppl who got crazy with hi lvl spell, hi lvl char
im playin it with my own pace, i dont even farm those bc, mowolf thing
despite that other account why this account still here too,, i just wonderin it myself
this account is older than the other one wich got ban , and still it banned my account with 1 year subs on it.. and it only got 2 char with low lvl.. oh god why~

posté May 15, 2012, 07:37:42 | #5
*Removed* 

This post has been edited by [MOD]Dalikaeor - May 15, 2012, 08:14:38.
Reason for edit : Sanctioned for impersonating a moderator.
posté May 15, 2012, 08:20:45 | #6
Hey Krishsakti you sub with old account from beta right? cuz my account get banned too 1 month ago (after I was sent my evidence to Ankama e-mail and my guildmate talk to them though phone (well my english speaking skill is lame along with my writing skill too...) so now they unlock my account but when I ask reason I get ban they not tell anyting about it --".

Note: I use my old account to sub for 1 year and my old e-mail no longer valid anymore (skip wakfu beta like a year (skip after rogue release in beta) then come back to sub for it and play like 1 month and a half then get banned without reason (maybe warning inside my old e-mail but it already invaid --")

try to give any evidence that verify your identity (yep there is answer in their main website) and try phone call talk to them directly for them to make progess quickly (my senior guildmate said it free so I dont need worry about his phone fee to ankama)

2nd Note: my id that was get banned is my main account(now unlock already) not this non-sub id

Lead Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté May 15, 2012, 09:51:24 | #7

Quote (krishsakti @ 12 May 2012 13:09) *
My other account name krishis (forum name) got banned this day ..
i dunno if this thing about the abusing the bug or something i just want to kno it please ankama please gimme back my account

I checked your account and found out that it was suspended due to a payment issue.
Therefore, I'd suggest you to contact our support at support.ankama.com and see with them how to resolve the matter.

posté May 15, 2012, 13:51:25 | #8

Quote (Badd29 @ 15 May 2012 08:20) *
Hey Krishsakti you sub with old account from beta right? cuz my account get banned too 1 month ago (after I was sent my evidence to Ankama e-mail and my guildmate talk to them though phone (well my english speaking skill is lame along with my writing skill too...) so now they unlock my account but when I ask reason I get ban they not tell anyting about it --".

Note: I use my old account to sub for 1 year and my old e-mail no longer valid anymore (skip wakfu beta like a year (skip after rogue release in beta) then come back to sub for it and play like 1 month and a half then get banned without reason (maybe warning inside my old e-mail but it already invaid --")

try to give any evidence that verify your identity (yep there is answer in their main website) and try phone call talk to them directly for them to make progess quickly (my senior guildmate said it free so I dont need worry about his phone fee to ankama)

2nd Note: my id that was get banned is my main account(now unlock already) not this non-sub id

well it was shock to me when got banned without a reason .. thanks for ur information i would try that out right away

Quote (Troyle @ 15 May 2012 09:51) *

Quote (krishsakti @ 12 May 2012 13:09) *
My other account name krishis (forum name) got banned this day ..

I checked your account and found out that it was suspended due to a payment issue.
Therefore, I'd suggest you to contact our support at support.ankama.com and see with them how to resolve the matter.

thanks for troyle that would made clear i already make contact with the support too, i hope it will be cleared as fast as possible

posté May 15, 2012, 13:58:05 | #9
problem is support team never replay...and we dont like to talk about private things in the forum we want to solve it in private..for example about my payment issue i really didnt want to make a post to talk about it in the forum i only want solve it in private coz dont want to give detiles of the issue in the forum but the problem is support team they never replay they take forever to replay i really dont like ankama custmer support they take forever to replay....i played with area games they replay to custmer support within 2 to 3 hours maximum and here they take forever to replay

This post has been edited by SwordGuy310 - May 15, 2012, 13:58:31.
posté May 15, 2012, 15:58:11 | #10

Quote (SwordGuy310 @ 15 May 2012 13:58) *
problem is support team never replay...and we dont like to talk about private things in the forum we want to solve it in private..for example about my payment issue i really didnt want to make a post to talk about it in the forum i only want solve it in private coz dont want to give detiles of the issue in the forum but the problem is support team they never replay they take forever to replay i really dont like ankama custmer support they take forever to replay....i played with area games they replay to custmer support within 2 to 3 hours maximum and here they take forever to replay

well i lost my faith about them long ago,, but since troyle got here.. things got change thats what i feel about that, even he open a thread about the payment issues too click here, surely i hope ur problem get cleared soon

This post has been edited by krishsakti - May 15, 2012, 16:01:33.
posté May 15, 2012, 16:11:44 | #11
yes troyle helped me with my payment issue i wish ankama will employe more staff like him i really thank him and i aperciate his help. with troyle in ankama then here is hope