With GvG coming, we have to modify some specific points, and one of them is Stasis.
For now, we want to modify Stasis as follows:
- Damage bonuses will be based on an average of all damages (critical and damage from back will count as damage all if the condition is fulfilled). The resistance used will always be the lowest one.
- Stasis will have higher base damage compared to other spells.
- The evolution curve will become as linear as the other elements.
- Stasis will trigger all the effects linked to the resist it uses.
- Heart of Steam: 90 (addition of “no line of sight)
- Ray of Stasis: 33
- Stasis Shot: 50
- Stasis Strike: 100
- Aynaloxide: 125
The main point of this modification is to impact Stasis with resistance, in order to avoid having to destroy specific families’ mechanics.
I know that some of you might be disappointed by this change, but we simply cannot keep Stasis as it is currently.
Please let me know what you think.