Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Foggernaut modifications
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-02-10
posté August 07, 2013, 00:43:01 | #81
Magmog still has a lot of Stasis resistance. :/

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté August 07, 2013, 13:53:55 | #82
Cybot should be able to relay fire and earth dmg aswell imo.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté August 07, 2013, 15:50:10 | #83

Quote (Overdamped @ 07 August 2013 00:43) *
It's not stasis resistance, it's water resistance and brand new useless stasis mechanic.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-01-07
posté August 08, 2013, 23:01:17 | #84
The mechanics of foggers are messed up on a game breaking way. Simple question: Why did the devs revamp Xelors and are going now for Eniripsas before revamping Foggers? If I can count right it's been already 2 Xelor revamps and 2 eniripsas revamp couting the upcoming one. For us they gave a "hotfix" because as mechanics worked could be game breaking for GvG?

Current scenario: Xelors revamped, Enis next, Foggers a month from now and currently with messed up mechanics with no good explanation from the devs and GvG scheduled to... Next year.

I'm not going any further trying to explain what is wrong because everyone can see it. Foggers never got a proper look at since their arrival on the game. I feel just silly trying to take any fun out of it. Sure, I'll wait. I like Wakfu design and most of the game mechanics. Sadly I've choosen (like everyone ingame say) a class that devs can't have the passion to work on like they do on Xelors, for example.

If you wanna find me ingame, go to mines, cause I've been more like a crazy drheller since I spent 2 days inside training room trying to fix the "hotfix".

Last thing. I am not going to that post to let devs know what I liked on the recent changes. Not when they take ages to answer (and sometimes not even) simple questions I make all over the forum.

I'll try to bring here ideas simple and fast when I think of any.

Microbots:
Lower ap cost to 2 or 1 at max level and increase range to 2 or 3. Cannot be attacked to lower the charges and does no damage at all (Either on enemies or allies. ).

Critical Turbo:

Make it active specialty at a cost of 1 WP at max level.

Fire and Oil:
Directional damage against only the attacker. Burn state, maybe. No puddle of oil. XD

Cybot:
Lower the costs to something like 2 ap 1WP or 3ap 1WP. Apply at least those 20% general resists from Armor plating and 20% hp from Painless steel.

Fogginator:
Re-think bonuses (keep or boost general damage and allow stasis branch to benefit from it). Mechanics could be like on Osas. Active spell that merges the foggernaut with the Cybot.

Motherfogger:
Make it not need line of sight. Maybe lower the cost of shots to 4ap. Keep 1ap to place it.

Salvage:
Lower its cost. Add 1 turn block bonus, maybe. Remove it could be good too.

Groove:
Remove microbots dmg bonus and add something like dodge while sliding on rails. Maybe not even stop sliding to throw a flee dice when your dodge is x points greater than locker.

Stasis branch:
Make stasis elemental mastery bonuses apply. Turn stasified state into something like merry state so allies can benefit from it or make it apply on dmg instead of resis maybe. Also, could be good to make target lose ap.

Fire branch:
Re-think damages. Remove brushfires or make it possible to create fire wall when 2 or more stands next t each other. Apply some state like burn or blind.

Earth branch:
Increase by 1 blockades placing maybe. Add states like stun or mp removal.

This post has been edited by Teladoph - August 15, 2013, 21:18:00.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté August 17, 2013, 23:41:30 | #85

Quote (Teladoph @ 08 August 2013 23:01) *
Groove:
Remove microbots dmg bonus and add something like dodge while sliding on rails. Maybe not even stop sliding to throw a flee dice when your dodge is x points greater than locker.
I always thought Foggernaut should be "impossible to get locked while on rails". You cannot stop a train right? Unless you blockade the rails that is (same goes for fogger). This would make me cast some mirobot to get away from lock zone and would actually allow me to travel on rails with no stopping next to each enemy.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-03
posté August 18, 2013, 01:20:28 | #86

Quote (Blasting-Veles @ 07 August 2013 15:50) *

Quote (Overdamped @ 07 August 2013 00:43) *
It's not stasis resistance, it's water resistance and brand new useless stasis mechanic.
In his effects it (still) lists Increased Resistance to Stasis.

This may be in addition to the final water resistance...

Short Strich * Member Since 2006-01-04
posté August 20, 2013, 19:01:55 | #87

Quote (Teladoph @ 08 August 2013 23:01) *
Fogginator:
Re-think bonuses (keep or boost general damage and allow stasis branch to benefit from it). Mechanics could be like on Osas. Active spell that merges the foggernaut with the Cybot.

I love the idea of this.