Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Jurambalco's profile
Statistics
185 Posts (0.15 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 06, 2014, 02:34:46 | #1
or simply do it the old way: plant tons of flowers and protect them.

This post has been edited by Jurambalco - April 06, 2014, 02:35:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #712091  Replies : 7  Views : 364
posté April 06, 2014, 02:32:13 | #2
This island is seriously the best expansion to the game since beta time. You played it out well.
Gratz ankama.

And thank you for all the penises.

Thread : News  Preview message : #712083  Replies : 22  Views : 1619
posté March 11, 2014, 12:17:57 | #3
The only relevant info of this obnouxious 1.20h wakfu live are:

a) the political revamp will not undergo until we re-do every other thing in the game from scratch

b) BUT we are doing a guard vs outlaws system! Outlaws will have their nation! We are willing to create a rivality atmosphere like what we have in dofus between bonta and brakmar.

c) As for the capital revamp we are inspiring from Heroes of might and magic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #690921  Replies : 79  Views : 2768
posté March 11, 2014, 08:45:29 | #4

Quote (Erylane2596 @ 11 March 2014 04:28) *

Quote (AwkiePillow @ 10 March 2014 22:39) *
For me the first two are the only two that feel like a real 'fan costume' ones that fit the idea we were given. The 3rd design is nice but isnt it very similar to Spring has Sprung and the True Love costume? I mean its a nice dress but it doesnt really scream wakfu fan to me. My personal favourite is number 1 because its simple, uni sex and a very beautiful design and to me shows that im a fan of wakfu
Read first page with my comment.Why wakfu-ish costume need to be always blue with "W"?
And no,costume didn't based of True love(and i didn't buy it heheh).
Because, uh, it has to quickly remind the wakfu pinnacle?
Going for the logo design is simple and effective.

Your entry, aside from being quite beautiful, hardly remaind me of anything seen in wakfu (mmorpg nor the cartoon). Instead it remaind me more of valkyria chronicles.

Now, i've voted for seguchi, because he needs hugs, but i really hope for this to win on the french side and being imposed over the other server too.

Thread : News  Preview message : #690845  Replies : 56  Views : 4293
posté March 08, 2014, 04:52:05 | #5

Quaquack: Prospecting will be +15 (instead of +25) and will have an additional inititiative bonus of +12.
What the fuck?

Increase the pet rarity to mythical as it should be and keep the 25 pp bonus, you dumbass.

Who give a shit about ini and hp on a pp gear?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #689535  Replies : 329  Views : 18933
posté March 04, 2014, 01:43:59 | #6
Oh bersa, please, you are bragging about being a governor and you do not even know how to handle emelka ecosystem?

You seriously do not know that to limit the treechnid spawn you have to plant countless of flower?
Me and my guildmates have been keep safe emelka this past month and now that we have stopped you do nothing but reporting a bug to the ankama?

That's just foolish. I know you're utterly lazy as a governor, but this is just too much.

Do us a favor: go to emelka, plant over 1400 flower and put them under protection.

Bah, what a shame of a governor.

This post has been edited by Jurambalco - March 04, 2014, 01:45:54.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #687377  Replies : 3  Views : 358
posté March 03, 2014, 01:21:40 | #7
Amakna, this damned broken place. Ok guys, Bersa is at is third mandate and emelka is totally broken.

Right now as i'm speaking someone as reaped out all the plants from their ordivary 1000-1400 to less then 400 and the treechnid are going rampants.

You all know that bersa is doing nothing from the day one of wakfu. Apart for alt voting.
We were blessed with Rayne, this marvelous girl that took everything on her shoulderand make amakna shine. Now Rayne is gone because she probably has something better to do in real life.
She tried to pass the governent on Sisma, but sisma is a hot headed guy who do not like to talk whit idiots, so no more sisma.

And now we have nothing.

The ecosystem in amakna is mantained by a bunch of people volunterring to keep their earth damage high. But you know what? They're not the majority of earth characters. The majority of the earth chara simply goes to brakmar, because actually brakmar at least have a governor doing something.

So, tonight i will not replant over one thousand plants in emelka to keep control of treechnids with my buddies, and i will not do it tomorrow nor i will do it again as long as bersa is the governor of amakna.

Last election i voted for arachi because he was a great man working under Rayne but, seriously, what are you doing Arachi? Do you know why rayne was so succesfull? It was not because she was great at wakfu. Instead, she was a total noob. She did great because she was lively.

Every time an election was set she did like it was her first election. She contacted people, trow party in amakna, made alliances with amakna's major guild and like.

But i did not hear of you calling for my guild (unusual italians) who was once one of the greatest guild of amakna and one of the major supporter of rayne. Well, we are no more one of the greatest guild of amakna because we are scattered through nations. Now we are simply one of the greatest guild.

Have you tried to make alliances with some other big guild? Like, dunno, jabberstuck, signature, fortuna major?
I'm talking to you because you are the only serious person who tried running for governement in the last month. But anyone will do.

Seriously, i'm tired of fixing the eco without getting baked up by a governemt, an eco squad or something like that.

I didn't had time to be active part of the past rayne governments and i dont neither have time to run for governor and reunite amakna, but this is really something someone has to do.

There is seriously no one out there with enough balls to shatter the few alts of bersa and take the rusting crown of rayne?

If someone want to do something, do it.
Contact people.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #687013  Replies : 42  Views : 3337
posté February 21, 2014, 06:51:11 | #8
Category: Wakfu
Question: Why do you Devs hate so much your own game?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #683351  Replies : 199  Views : 9923
posté February 13, 2014, 03:23:27 | #9
The almanax was dead the day it whent to the "drop something, carry to the temple" mechanic, instead of the old one asking you to explore the world, talk with npc, getting emotes, etc, and it was more dead when it begun to be high level content instead of low level content (whisperer? frigost? kmon) so it's not big deal what happen today.

Yet again is clear how the ankama do not know how to hadle their own content.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #679337  Replies : 45  Views : 2385
posté February 09, 2014, 13:36:23 | #10

Quote (Seekz-Two @ 03 February 2014 13:27) *
Also, I don't know if this was changed on purpose, but when you get an item, no icon is displayed over the character and no log on the chat. (Maybe you need to sub to have this?)
This bug seems to be totally arbitrary. Today it happened to me, but yesterday everything was fine. Half of the guild have this bug and the other half has never been bothered.

This is really annoying, when farming you dont know how much is left for leveling the profession.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #677181  Replies : 25  Views : 1159
posté February 03, 2014, 10:05:21 | #11
If you would play a summoner sadi i suggest you to go full water.

The air branch is a pain in the ass.
The earth branch as nothing to do with doll, as the summons work regardless of your earth damage.
Instead, for water your masteries apply to the doll. You need a good water damage bonus to get your greedies nearly useful. And you need an high value of bonus damage, because lone sadida bonus does not apply if you have a seed in game, because someone at the ankama decided that sadida must not play primary as summoners.

So, i suggest you to go mono water.
You would level Sadidas tear, Drain and Rust.
The specialties are doll, knowledge of dolls, green guard, sic em more, dolly sacrifice, voodoll and lone sadida.
Those last two will be useful when you'll understand that sadida cannot play as summoners and you'll wish to become nearly playable.
Tree use wakfu points, so as a summoner you cant use this skill.

For spell you should level sadida's tear, drain and rust.
10 ap should be fine, 12 are best.

Whit 10 ap your round will be: doll+doll+rust+sic em more
or doll+drain+drain
or rustx2
or totem+sadidas tear and sadida's tears x2

You can do, if well played, a base damage of 100 and have a doll at +100% damage and the other doll at +200% or heal a base of 110 (80 in cross). If your dolls survive your base damage will increase of +60 per turn and your heal of +30 per turn.

With 12 ap your round will be doll+doll+rust+sic em morex3
or doll+doll+drain+drain
or rustx2+ sic em morex2

I used to play as a sadi summoner for two months after the class revamp, but i have to say sadi summoner are useless. You do no damage at all, you need time to build up your doll play and you need the party to play along you, but the other class will usually see you as an indrance, cause your dolls limit the line of sight doing no damage or they just blow up in a iop explosion or by taking a tour on a rogue wall of fire. You could be a good healer if you have at least 3 doll in battle, thing that usually happen at the third round, when the battle is finished or your party is dead.
And you will not be of any use in the battle that matter, except for the black crow, were your seeds will shine as the cannon fodder they are.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #673745  Replies : 9  Views : 1352
posté February 03, 2014, 08:28:37 | #12

Quote (Sp4glioDiVino @ 31 January 2014 16:50) *
Salve gente!!! Ho iniziato a giocare da poco, mi piace WakFù!!
Se non riesco a contattarvi in qualche modo in game... ritorno qui a vedere la risposta.
Non ho ancora capito bene come si faccia apply... ^^'

E il link al forum non funziona.. ^^ provo cercarvi in game dai.
Ciao, purtroppo in gilda sono cambiate parecchie cose e ben poco di quello scritto nell' open post è più vero. L'indirizzo del forum, ad esempio, non funziona perché è stato deciso di favorire altre piattaforme.

Il motivo per cui il topic non è aggiornato e che me ne sono sempre e solo occupato io ma ultimamente non ho avuto più tempo e voglia di starci dietro.

Se vuoi contattare la gilda in game adesso puoi rivolgerti a queste persone:
Ashura, Baltina, Days Greed, Nalii

This post has been edited by Jurambalco - February 03, 2014, 09:35:14.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #673695  Replies : 32  Views : 4869
posté January 28, 2014, 13:40:48 | #13
aww, troyle ç_ç

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #670849  Replies : 42  Views : 3291
posté December 24, 2013, 22:44:17 | #14
if you need one more tuba, just ask.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #656139  Replies : 3  Views : 585
posté December 22, 2013, 22:31:13 | #15

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 22 December 2013 15:10) *

Quote (caJuNN @ 22 December 2013 12:42) *

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 22 December 2013 11:06) *
So everyone can add books in your guild library?

and can we visit it?

Only people with manage HW rights can add/remove books. Everyone should be able to read them, though.

EDIT: I'm also yet to experience the being unable to put x or y book into a shelf thing you're describing, and I'm pretty certain I have almost all books except a couple frigost ones and a couple class ones. Perhaps the person trying to put it has no rights? Or maybe they're trying to put a book in a HB shelf that doesn't belong to them?
The problem is with the whisperers' scrolls. He can't add them to my shelves.

but I can't add to his shelf either. I don't have much HW rights though.
Hmm, we had some whisp scroll and we don't have any issue with them.

So everyone can add books in your guild library?
Nope, if you don't have management rights you can only add to a library you have placed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #655297  Replies : 11  Views : 658
posté December 22, 2013, 00:38:06 | #16

Quote (sevenatbest @ 21 December 2013 23:02) *
does your guild have the books on the factions that bossowl of HQs used to sell for 5kama? I know that bossowl has been removed and they are no longer available. I have 2 of them in my own library; Darthura and Ogrest cult (or is it occult cult?) wish I had bought the others and made a library of my own, even if they have no actual functionality in the game.
Our library actually has even those!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #654993  Replies : 11  Views : 658
posté December 20, 2013, 07:58:19 | #17
Yay!

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #654435  Replies : 11  Views : 495
posté December 12, 2013, 23:49:56 | #18

Quote (Brokonaut @ 11 December 2013 22:54) *
There's no reason to solo when you can have a group of four at the tip of your fingers.

• Mango
Aside from the fact that i have no money to equip those multimen, i got problems to even equip myself properly, you know, i was taling about "exp in solo", because i do not like sidekicks at all, apart of their design.

Quote (Gynrei @ 12 December 2013 21:00) *

Multimen are not a rule being forced on you. If you want you can simply continue playing without them and gain the same crappy exp as before. Ankama gave players more options, that's a good thing. It's up to us how we use them.

What crappy exp are you talking about? Before exping in solo was more rewarding in exp term than doing it in group.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #651347  Replies : 29  Views : 1555
posté December 11, 2013, 14:30:02 | #19

Quote (Kokonaut @ 11 December 2013 03:04) *
I'm doing okay. Leeching my four sidekicks versus groups of three and four Lenalds with minimal wisdom and getting 2-4 million per mob pending challenges.

That coupled with the insanely reduced amount of XP required per level is a blessing. There's no arguing that 3 billion XP to 140 instead of 5.2 billion is a tremendous difference.

MM are leveling very fast too. Since they get enhanced XP rates compared to normal characters I'm at 80 across my four after a couple hours of grinding and challenges. A guildmate has already passed the level 100 marker for his MM.

Overall I strongly disagree with you on the current state of experience points. Perhaps try re-evaluating your group size as well as your ability to do in-combat challenges?

• Mango
Revalutate what? Did you read a word of what i wrote?

I don't have any complaint on the exp i get in group, i have strong complaint on the exp i get in SOLO.
How do you re-evaluate your group size if you are ALONE you genius.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #650455  Replies : 29  Views : 1555