Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

Miss you guys :3 (Russia for Vacations)
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté April 01, 2014, 19:52:52 | #1
Miss you guys :3 (Russia for Vacations) Well as some as you know I am in Russia on vacations and it is fucking awesome. I hate how most Americans judge without even knowing what an amazing country this is and all the negative comments I got when I told people I was coming. You are missing out. Modern art here is booming and it is almost overwhelming how beautiful and creative it is not to mention the architecture of Moscow and the history behind it. I recommend it to everyone!! Especially right now, the rouble is cheap and the food is amazing. You have to see the Red Square in person to really appreciate it and the subway system is not only almost perfectly designed but the architecture and the art in every stop is incredible (not to mention it is SO CLEAN). Few more days here and I wish I could stay longer.

LONG LIVE MOTHER RUSSIA.

I miss you guys though QQ see you soon. :3

Skully

Recruit Moderator * Member Since 2013-10-31
posté April 01, 2014, 19:57:10 | #2
Moved to Offtopic.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté April 01, 2014, 20:07:22 | #3
I'll be happy to visit, once they treat gay folks like human beings again, and I also don't need to carry bribe-money for the corrupt police and local government

Probably gonna be a few decades before it's safe to travel there for the majority of humans.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-11-22
posté April 01, 2014, 20:26:19 | #4

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 01 April 2014 20:07) *
I'll be happy to visit, once they treat gay folks like human beings again
Until this changes, Russia is top on my list of horrible countries. Visiting them is kind of like supporting this.

posté April 01, 2014, 20:36:20 | #5

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 01 April 2014 20:07) *
I'll be happy to visit, once they treat gay folks like human beings again, and I also don't need to carry bribe-money for the corrupt police and local government

Probably gonna be a few decades before it's safe to travel there for the majority of humans.
Although I agree with you insofar as human rights go (all sort of rights not just gay rights), every country has its pro's and con's. You cannot ignore years of history and culture because of one point of view the Government has.. :3

I haven't bribed anyone or had the need to!  

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-06
posté April 01, 2014, 20:53:24 | #6

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 01 April 2014 20:36) *
I haven't bribed anyone or had the need to!
here in russia they come and tell you that you need to when they feel like it.

speaking of most corrupted police in russia - if you're really having a vacation with no fixed schedule here, you better visit st. petersburg right after you feel done with moscow, its called a cultural capital of russia after all. its chill (way chiller than moscow) and has tons of sightseeings(i'd even say that the whole city is a one big sightseeing). moreover its almost 'white nights' period which tourists like about this city for some reason.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté April 02, 2014, 05:58:32 | #7
Just be careful and have fun, and maybe be a good example so things might change there for the better soon.

It's a beautiful country, both nature and culture, it just has a lot of problems currently that make it dangerous not to conform perfectly to an ideal. I hope that changes, I'd like to visit too, someday.

posté April 03, 2014, 22:07:34 | #8
It's just so beautiful >..<

And the Russian girls OMG

I'm coming wife hunting when I'm 35 :3

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK AND WAKFU ALL THIS NEW CONTENT AND STUFFS.