Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Friendship Thread
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-01-24
posté June 27, 2014, 19:24:51 | #1
Friendship Thread This is a thread where you say nice things about people you like to play with on Wakfu.

I'll go first:

Sporkpants - Why are you so cool and sleek? Your hair is OP and you're tall as a tree but you still weigh less then a mouse. That makes you adorable. :3c

Ovies - You're like the coolest chica I met and I wish your spanish was better para que podamos platicar y bailar un poquito mas

Lil-Kiwii - You're the best sister anyone could ever ask for and I love you

Rokar - Eres un mamaweebs y tu esposa sera mia BWAHAHAHAHA

Libby - One day you'll be my wife.

Mini - Mini bambini Brakmar Governor for life.

Moongrove - Favorite sadida

Eureka - Awesome all around.

Perplexed - My favorite hoe bag.

The End.

This post has been edited by xCATZILAx - June 28, 2014, 01:26:57.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté June 27, 2014, 19:31:27 | #2
Skulln'stuff - you're one of the most generous, kind players I've ever had the pleasure to meet. You're a lot of fun to be with and you do the fuckin best things sometimes (like this actually positive theead, which dont show up much)

alpha peacock - its pretty cute how you think you are the law

oakly - you are my favorite puppet.

This post has been edited by HateSpawn - June 27, 2014, 19:45:29.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2010-11-11
posté June 27, 2014, 20:24:59 | #3
HateSpawn - Every time i dungeon with you i drop what i was looking for.

Lopie - Drunkfu is not the same without you.

Serah - Srambad dungeon is always inappropriate and funny with you and mech.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté June 27, 2014, 20:59:08 | #4
Skull - Super nice, despite what some people think about him. Classic case of judging a book by its cover. I'm glad to have him as a friend.

Eureka - My best friend on wakfu, the one person I can always depend upon. Also completely misjudged by most people, mainly due to nasty rumors. I wouldn't replace Eureka with anyone.

Sir Curtis - My one true love. I'm pretty sure he loves me back as well. He is always willing to help anyone out, even the people he should not be helping out in the first place.

Perplexed - He enjoys getting on his knees. Pretty much all to say about perp.

Lizard - Cool guy, always fun to hang around.

Gilldartz - Bad Iop, amazing guy. Will do anything you say.

Well Played - Super scary looking in photos. Thankfully her Eca looks far more gentle. She has a really fun personality.

Vanirose - Looks super lost in photos. Like her sister, she also has a super fun personality, and a joy to be around.

Raitiabgadrise - Will only talk in PMs, but is super friendly, and always willing to help anyone out.

Lullibye - Also super friendly, and super shy. Fun to be around.

Dream Eater Merry - Levels crazy fast.

Angel Beats - Also levels crazy fast. Like, crazy fast.

Hebe - Great guy, fun to be around. Wish he would play more often.

Gailtine - Also a great guy, sucks that he can no longer play, though.

Mini - Super nice, likes to have fun. I`m glad to have Mini as a friend, even if he is crazy for that Gov position, lol. =)

Hopefully I`m not forgetting anyone. I tend to be bad at remembering names, lol.

This post has been edited by Moongrove89 - June 27, 2014, 21:03:57.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté June 27, 2014, 21:33:52 | #5
myself- your the only one who gets me ;o;

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2010-11-19
posté June 28, 2014, 01:09:25 | #6

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-01-06
posté June 28, 2014, 01:17:34 | #7

Quote (gursavage @ 28 June 2014 01:09) *
I approve.

-Lord Commander of the Nox's Watch, Guild Leader of House of Night, and Protector of the Server, Alpha Peacock First of Their Name.

posté June 28, 2014, 01:20:47 | #8
Alpha it really is fun how you feel you have any pull on Nox I like you because of that

This post has been edited by xCATZILAx - June 28, 2014, 01:56:14.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-05-07
posté June 28, 2014, 01:26:12 | #9

I'd like to mention:

Azari, since she's got smarts and gets bad people on their nerves.

Mini, also super-nice and would do anything for her friends.

Alpha Peacock, she's got tons of 'tude. You go girl!

Sir Nalious. Don't kill me ;o; Ur the best dwaggy-person. Even if you smell funny.

- Sir Alexandros Trump-Card the First, Knight of the Nox's Watch.

This post has been edited by FurmentalAlchemy - June 28, 2014, 01:32:10.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-01-06
posté June 28, 2014, 01:49:15 | #10
Alex- Meoooooooooooooow *pets kitty*

Nalon- You are my favorite cop

Hatespawn-

Azari- Glad you finally started game of thrones

Asthis- Sabre is getting so strong

Lyia and Andy- You two are my favorite couple. Invite me to the wedding.

-Lord Commander of the Nox's Watch, Guild Leader of House of Night, and Protector of the Server, Alpha Peacock First of Their Name.

This post has been edited by androgyous - June 28, 2014, 01:54:00.
Reason for edit : For some reason what I wrote wasnt in post when I posted it
posté June 28, 2014, 01:52:22 | #11

This post has been edited by xCATZILAx - June 28, 2014, 01:55:03.
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté June 28, 2014, 04:31:36 | #12

Anyways,

Bee - Whitest nigguh out there, still always comes second.

This post has been edited by Fadedscourge - June 28, 2014, 04:33:41.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté June 28, 2014, 09:11:30 | #13
Hatespawn - You've been my on again off again semi best friend for years sometimes we hate each other sometimes we love each other which tends to be a bit hilarious sometimes. The times you have been my friend you have been there for me through a lot of bullshit and I thank you for that.

Decker - You're the reason I started fresh on dathura and you're also one of the reasons why I was able to recover and begin to have better control over my mental state and my well being. You're a great friend and I seriously hope this never changes anytime soon. Thank you for putting up with my crap as well and steering me in the right direction when possible

Mango/Ryan/#FakeTim - Our friendship is.... complicated I sense some distance between us sometimes like we both have walls up but over all you're a pretty cool dude our late night skype convos with decker are hilarious and always put me in a good mood. Thank you for letting me get a fresh start as well

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-04-05
posté June 28, 2014, 14:23:54 | #14
Fwozen Whisper - You are the bestest sram n bestest friend n wuva eva. \o/ *hugs* I hope we can get all the drops ever n watch some moar animes n movies~ Our team is magical. :3 ~Mwazhz Nya ♥ ♥~

Lunar - We don't do enuff but maybe we can do a few runs of srambad in the next week or so! I know things are stressful running a guild though, so make sure to take some you time when needed.

Mini - Sis~ Good job on getting dat srambad stuff, I hope to see you in the governor's spot this coming election, keep up being awesome! ;D * M o L t E n giant huggy of Brakmar*

Alpha - Danke for always being someone I can talk to, even though we haven't talked really in a bit, but I hope chu are well~ Keep the ♥ going!

Skullz - Y u no write 2 me? :O It's okay though, I wuv u still; try to keep things fun!

Hatspoonz - *Fwiendship pawnch* pow~!! Dat should totally be a linked sac spell! :O By combining our punishment wiff the magical bond of fwiendship, we unleash the Fwiendship Pawnch !! aka Ranged Aoe Triple Punishment, also aka Raging Demon Fist of Yūjō 友情 !!

Ultra - You are the wall~ I hope you keep up the unique way you fight, you have a lot to offer in fights without just focusing on damage which is rare these days. Also, that anime you suggested is a lot of fun! My hun and I watch it on and off. ;3 danke~

This post has been edited by Exelenore - June 28, 2014, 14:30:57.
posté June 28, 2014, 18:07:37 | #15

Quote (Exelenore @ 28 June 2014 14:23) *
Skullz - Y u no write 2 me? :O It's okay though, I wuv u still; try to keep things fun!
:O

ELE - You da cutest, strongest sac and hatespawn is so jelly LOLOLOL I've known you for so long now and i lob u even moar

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-03-15
posté June 28, 2014, 21:49:56 | #16
daft - cuz he's cute and chill and more people need to be chill

hatespawn - cuz he's my hero forever

kalliste - cuz i love him

nat - cuz she's funny

opsayian - first higher level ish friend, nice, always willing to help out

vulcanus - im his bread wench and hes funny

ereru/eudemonic - chill awesome person

otra - cuz she's a smart cookie

glitz - cuz his typing is legendary

madd - cuz he's well worded and is a nice person

chussmouda - she's the most adorable russian girl in the world and i love her and she is my wife

basically i like chill nice people who put up with my nutty patriotic bullshit.

This post has been edited by AvaTheOrange - June 28, 2014, 21:50:49.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-03-30
posté June 29, 2014, 02:47:43 | #17
ME - Cuz im awesome
Myself - cuz im AWESOME
and I - cuz im AWESOMEEEE

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-12-08
posté June 29, 2014, 11:39:59 | #18
Varuru - I've had the honor of getting close Varu. My best friend and somebody I intend to keep in my life for eternity despite... Well, anything. Most patient and genuinely kind person I know, great sense of humor despite what anybody thinks or sees. Incredibly trustworthy and respectful. He's just my favourite person all around. MUCH LEGITIMATE LOVE TO THIS GUY.

Other notable people (in no particular order) who I've had the pleasure of being around: Lucian, Oakly, Tremor, Hebe, Balthier, Kurapika, Rice, Trala, Soseki, Lycho, Chandes, Maj, Kewkky, Mini, Alpha, Captain Nipples/Faisal (despite kicking me in the shins!), Pickles, Lex Luger, Cammy/Xskyx, Rendezvous, Ariam, Varick, Haineko, Greedon, Unseenvision, Mama Drhellington/Starr/Desko, Misao, Glitz, Sigurdette, Poette, Lullibye, Frozen Whispers, Elenore, Nalon, Goldenclockwork, Ennie, Arc Nemesis, Skai and a couple others (sorry, brain broke.), have all earned my quiet respect in some form or other (despite some of them being in questionable positions) and I'm happy to know them and be able to joke around with them. Keep it coo'.

-Lee/Nur

This post has been edited by Poklop - June 30, 2014, 01:26:28.
Reason for edit : .
posté June 29, 2014, 18:34:09 | #19

Quote (Poklop @ 29 June 2014 11:39) *
Varuru - I've had the honor of getting close Varu. My best friend and somebody I intend to keep in my life for eternity despite... Well, anything. Most patient and genuinely kind person I know, great sense of humor despite what anybody thinks or sees. Incredibly trustworthy and respectful. He's just my favourite person all around. MUCH LEGITIMATE LOVE TO THIS GUY.

Other notable people (in no particular order) who I've had the pleasure of being around: Lucian, Oakly, Tremor, Hebe, Balthier, Kurapika, Rice, Trala, Soseki, Lycho, Chandes, Maj, Kewkky, Mini, Alpha, Captain Nipples/Faisal (despite kicking me in the shins!), Pickles, Lex Luger, Cammy/Xskyx, Rendezvous, Ariam, Varick, Haineko, Greedon, Unseenvision, Mama Drhellington/Starr/Desko, Misao, Glitz, Sigurdette, Poette, Lullibye, Frozen Whispers, Elenore, Nalon, Goldenclockwork, Ennie, Arc Nemesis and a couple others (sorry, brain broke.), have all earned my quiet respect in some form or other (despite some of them being in questionable positions) and I'm happy to know them and be able to joke around with them. Keep it coo'.

-Lee/Nur
I also love you Lee :3

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-29
posté July 06, 2014, 05:19:45 | #20
ooo