Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

[Guide] How to Fire Panda
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-26
posté August 12, 2013, 17:44:40 | #41

Quote (iiNoted @ 12 August 2013 06:53) *
After the last change I decided to make my Panda Fire/Water, and this is the build i designed for it. if you see any way to improve it, it would help. Btw great guide Styliaqt. I was a fire panda before the change, and I'm really lovin the Fire/Water, fire is hands down the funnest element of the pandas, and I dare say the funnest class of all.

Hello there! Glad you liked the guide ^^
Now for your question, I really like the way fire/water works and how your build looks like. Only one thing that I can spot right now and that is, why not use tofu or clawbot instead of scarafly? Also I'd maybe change the electoocute for something like a tort soul or even whispery ring or anything similar with CH% and hp. But its just a minor difference between them, just a personal preference.

PS: Also if you need any more help, could you please tell me more detailed about how you use your build so I have a better idea about fire/water element damage sacrifice and such statistics.

Hope this helped x)

- Stylia

posté August 30, 2013, 11:04:24 | #42
hi there, im new to fire panda. just want to ask if there such build as range fire panda build? where explosive flask and Light my fire will be main spells? or diary springer is still the goto build for fire pandas?

tnx in advance for people that would reply to these questions  

posté August 30, 2013, 16:04:45 | #43
Hello there!
Yes there is, but that build is quite complicated and not as effective. Bad sides of exp flask is that it needs high dizzy to work and to get high dizzy, you need to be close combat for bamboozle. You can try playing fire/water and get those results but its not going to be a pure fire build. LMF Is a good spell but with the amount of MP cost on it, its quite hard to add it into a ranged/runner build. Also, you don't get backstab from explosive flask like you do with dairy.
I did see a few builds on exp flask & milking it, but milking it is my least fav ability as it removes dizzy and the resistance modification that you've made, removes ability to milky instinct block and on top of that, your fire spells lose their effects.

If you really want to make an exp flask build, I suggest you make water/fire and synergize exp flask with dizzy from water.

- Stylia

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-05-03
posté August 30, 2013, 21:10:08 | #44
Hey stylia! I'm a panda player and I'm following your guide! It's a great work.
A question for you, do you think that makabrards are good? maybe combined with a dagger?

This post has been edited by stormpilu - August 30, 2013, 21:10:43.
posté August 31, 2013, 05:36:29 | #45
Thank you for the compliment!
And yes, maka cards are pretty much the most used cards. I still use them while tanking combined with a shield (mogmatic mainly) and when I went for damage, I went with assassin 1337 daggers & cards.

- Stylia

posté September 08, 2013, 14:40:42 | #46
Hi again stylia! I'm almost lvl 80 (YAY) and i already got a lunar set, do you think I should change it with the dark hurl one? And in case of positive response, should i keep lunar boots and amulet? (the two parts which dark hurl doesnt have). Thanks for your answers! (and sorry for my poor english)

posté September 09, 2013, 16:58:26 | #47
Hey! Congratz on 80! Now the 'fun' starts ~
Yes you should go for dark hurl set. About ammy and boots, I would say try to get sacred boots and ring. Also a shadowy amulet as you need AP.

- Stylia

posté September 09, 2013, 19:19:44 | #48
Can you link me something about this shadowy amulet? I can't find anything.
And thanks again for your help!

This post has been edited by stormpilu - September 09, 2013, 19:20:41.
Short Strich * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté September 09, 2013, 19:42:40 | #49
Click here

posté September 10, 2013, 00:14:10 | #50
^ Thank you xD

- Stylia

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-08-14
posté September 20, 2013, 20:05:58 | #51
Sorry for necro-ing this old thread, but this advice helped me so much. I've just started Fire Panda today, and even though I haven't gotten to a high level yet, I am loving the playstyle and fluidity. So once again thank you Stylia  

posté September 21, 2013, 02:35:55 | #52
I am .. Insulted (( This is no old thread T___T I did write a complete guide on it, didn't pick up the videos due to technical problems but I am always here to answer the questions Guide should be updated tonight when I find a bit of free time

Joke aside, glad you liked it and even happier that it helped you! As I told everyone else, if you have any questions regarding pandawas, no matter what element, feel free to leave a message and I will reply as soon as possible!

- Stylia

Edit: Updated the guide with my current stats for this content patch ^^

Also, this is not "THE BEST" build, I optimize it from fight to fight, but this is the most neutral one that I play x)
Hope it helped!

- Stylia

This post has been edited by Styliaqt - September 21, 2013, 05:23:30.
Reason for edit : Update
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté September 26, 2013, 19:17:47 | #53

Quote (Styliaqt @ 12 August 2013 17:44) *

Quote (iiNoted @ 12 August 2013 06:53) *
After the last change I decided to make my Panda Fire/Water, and this is the build i designed for it. if you see any way to improve it, it would help. Btw great guide Styliaqt. I was a fire panda before the change, and I'm really lovin the Fire/Water, fire is hands down the funnest element of the pandas, and I dare say the funnest class of all.

Hello there! Glad you liked the guide ^^
Now for your question, I really like the way fire/water works and how your build looks like. Only one thing that I can spot right now and that is, why not use tofu or clawbot instead of scarafly? Also I'd maybe change the electoocute for something like a tort soul or even whispery ring or anything similar with CH% and hp. But its just a minor difference between them, just a personal preference.

PS: Also if you need any more help, could you please tell me more detailed about how you use your build so I have a better idea about fire/water element damage sacrifice and such statistics.

Hope this helped x)

- Stylia
Yeah I've decided to change the Scarafly for a Clawbot.

As for the ring I'm currently leveling a Makabrakfire Ring (Already 84) mainly for PvP, and I must say it does help quite alot.

As for my build I've changed it since I posted that last post, and decided to just go Multi-elemental with more dedication to Fire/Water. I just Get 2 spells to 100 from the earth tree, mainly for when I have to tank/lock monsters, I usually do this on Mekas, since I tank/lock all the mekas around me and also Dizzy the targets around me with Bash Barrel.

As for the Fire and Water tree, on Water I mainly use Milk Fountain to snipe my foes, if they're up close I just combo with the fire tree. This is the build I'm currently aiming for now (and level).

I would get around 350-360% damage to Water/Fire, but look at the Backstab damage and the Critical Damage, not to mention de Crit it's really nice, so I see alot of them pretty often.

So far I'm loving this build.

-Got Milk

PS: And this is my dream set in a distant future. I alredy have the Breastplate of the Larduous Set, but one can dream!

This post has been edited by iiNoted - September 26, 2013, 19:32:53.
posté September 28, 2013, 17:37:28 | #54
Mmm looks quite good.
Only question is, how often do you use splash of milk? (Just curious)

- Stylia

posté September 29, 2013, 07:26:01 | #55

Quote (Styliaqt @ 28 September 2013 17:37) *
Mmm looks quite good.
Only question is, how often do you use splash of milk? (Just curious)

- Stylia
Splash of Milk I must admit I don't use that much, mainly in PVP when I want to Dizzy someone and then pick them up and toss them away with Karchamrak.

But I do find it pretty handy in some situations mainly cause of its pretty decent range.
It was either that one or Milky Breath, but Splash Milk has way more range, and since I use the water branch more like a sniping or kiting branch, that's why I go it.

Why? You have an idea? I'll hear it

- Got Milk

posté September 30, 2013, 01:21:33 | #56
Just thinking, because if you don't use splash, you can use that spell exp to buff up other abilities to about ... lvl 60 in each fire and water and you'll have 100% dam and res bonus o.o Which is not a huuuge upgrade but still about 10-15% dam bonus for both of your elements.

- Stylia

posté September 30, 2013, 16:00:06 | #57
Hmmm, you're right. I'll think about it, maybe I'll change that once they give us a revamp on November.
Thanks Styliaqt.

- Got Milk

posté September 30, 2013, 19:36:44 | #58
My pleasure ^^

- Stylia

posté October 10, 2013, 13:54:14 | #59
Hey again stylia! What do you think about the new patch? Do you still think a lvl 90 should go for the moowolf?

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté October 10, 2013, 14:12:46 | #60
^I'd say, yes. Moowolf set is still an exceptionally viable set *along with monk parts if you're mono fire or I could be wrong. Monk set just got a bad nerf* for lev 90 int pandas. My lv. 127 fire panda is still wearing 3 parts of Moowolf. but I think that's just me being lazy to grind exp and farm the new good stuff lately x)

/shot'd for butting in.

Haiiii Styyyy, love you and this thread, is awesooome! I enjoyed reading through it XD
You just made me love my panda even more > w < !!

- Laci

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - October 10, 2013, 14:17:43.
Reason for edit : *somebody encyclopedia'd monk set out of curiosity*