Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

[Guide] How to Fire Panda
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2013-03-01
posté October 10, 2013, 14:34:25 | #61
sylie i level my panda 2 level 20 how come he is not very strong yet what combo do i use pls styliaqq why my panda is like tis when he will be good?

thx xxoxoxo

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-26
posté October 10, 2013, 19:37:01 | #62

Quote (stormpilu @ 10 October 2013 13:54) *
Hey again stylia! What do you think about the new patch? Do you still think a lvl 90 should go for the moowolf?

Hello there! I think the patch is really awesome. I made my pandawa both earth and fire now just to get more viability in pvp. Pvm wise I think pandas are really awesome, even better than before. +The fact that in pvp sacriers can no longer reach you by swapping the barrel. Also yes, lvl 90 should go for moowolf. I still wear 3 parts myself, just as Laci said.

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 10 October 2013 14:12) *
^I'd say, yes. Moowolf set is still an exceptionally viable set *along with monk parts if you're mono fire or I could be wrong. Monk set just got a bad nerf* for lev 90 int pandas. My lv. 127 fire panda is still wearing 3 parts of Moowolf. but I think that's just me being lazy to grind exp and farm the new good stuff lately x)

/shot'd for butting in.

Haiiii Styyyy, love you and this thread, is awesooome! I enjoyed reading through it XD
You just made me love my panda even more > w < !!

- Laci

Hey there Laci! Glad to hear that and sad you didn't see the post before! T_T Also hope to see you online more often

Quote (Bulbasheep @ 10 October 2013 14:34) *
sylie i level my panda 2 level 20 how come he is not very strong yet what combo do i use pls styliaqq why my panda is like tis when he will be good?

thx xxoxoxo

Go away Twigglet. xD

- Stylia

This post has been edited by Styliaqt - October 10, 2013, 19:37:19.
Reason for edit : No reason at all
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-11-04
posté November 17, 2013, 02:58:16 | #63
Not sure if you're still around answering questions, so here goes. I'm 100% new to Wakfu and currently I'm just browsing the forums reading different guides to determine which class I want to be. I stumbled upon your guide here (Great guide, btw) and now my interest in the class is piqued. Is Fire Panda good for solo work? If not, can they get groups easy enough? I have 0 friends right now, so I might be stuck soloing for awhile.

Being completely new to the game (but not MMOs) I don't think class difficulty factors much into my decision of which class I play, because I tend to go all out to learn the class I end up playing in games. So Panda is high up on my list of what I should play right now.

posté December 02, 2013, 09:58:06 | #64

Quote (Hekatrix @ 17 November 2013 02:58) *
Not sure if you're still around answering questions, so here goes. I'm 100% new to Wakfu and currently I'm just browsing the forums reading different guides to determine which class I want to be. I stumbled upon your guide here (Great guide, btw) and now my interest in the class is piqued. Is Fire Panda good for solo work? If not, can they get groups easy enough? I have 0 friends right now, so I might be stuck soloing for awhile.

Being completely new to the game (but not MMOs) I don't think class difficulty factors much into my decision of which class I play, because I tend to go all out to learn the class I end up playing in games. So Panda is high up on my list of what I should play right now.

Hello there and I am terribly sorry for such a late reply. Ever since my thread got moved I can't keep track of new messages. >_>
As for your question, fire pandas are not very great in solo play as you need lots of bread in order to keep yourself alive from fight to fight. In groups, pandas are always needed and It should never be a problem for you to find a group. Usually when I solo I take an eni and I'm good.
If you tried a few classes till now and if you like the way any class works (Regardless of its role) stick to it.. Its the best advice I can give you, play what you enjoy!

Really hope I helped you a little and once again, sorry for the delay!

- Stylia

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-05-31
posté December 17, 2013, 14:56:28 | #65
Hi, I created my panda by following your guide and I have a lot of fun playing him so far XD.

So I've just wanna ask you something about the end game hybrid build, you think which one is better Fire-Water or Fire-Earth panda?

Btw, Thx for a good guide!  

posté January 03, 2014, 05:19:39 | #66
Hello Ferin!
Once again, sorry for the late reply! :c

End game hybrid panda build hmm .. Fire-Water works very very very good so my vote will have to be on that. Simply in piggy set it works and scales insanely good! ^^

- Stylia

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-02-02
posté January 04, 2014, 02:40:46 | #67
Hi, Currently my panda is lvl 73, and your guide help me a lot to improve my gameplay and my build. I bought the dark hurl set and i will use it at lv 80 with some monk/lunar gears. I was thinking on a lvl 100 set. You said moowolf is a good set, but i think vampy is better, you get more damage, more resist, and the same crit chance. I know that moowolf gives 2 ap, but with moowolf bell, i can use vampy and get 2 ap too. So please can you explain me why moowolf is better?

Sorry if my english is bad, Im from Argentina and play in Elbor, but this guide is like 10 time better than the one in Elbor forum.

posté January 04, 2014, 05:46:59 | #68
Hello there! I'm really glad the guide helped you out! ^^

About vampyro vs moowolf again, I didn't play in a while so the guide is a little out of date. I should be getting back to the game very soon so I'll be updating the guide more frequently.

But what I can say about this is that everything did get revamped and I'd personally use Vampyro over Moowolf right now. Even having both of those sets will help out quite a lot because as you change your gear you will need to fill the gaps. Moowolf is an excellent gap filler.

Thats about all that I can say for now!

Hope it helps!

- Stylia

posté January 29, 2014, 12:52:48 | #69
Hey Stylia, I have been following your guide on a fire panda and I am currently a lvl 25 with a semi complete gob set. Gonna complete it soon. I was wondering, what is your Skill combo like and what skills or spells do you usually use first and also how do you use bamboozle into play since its limited to 6 times only. Regarding the stats, I have not add any stats yet because Im still unsure of it. Should I pump into int first or save it for ap/mp ?

Thank you for your wonderful guide

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-02-19
posté February 27, 2014, 09:36:08 | #70
Hi Stylia,

i'm totally 100% new to wakfu..
and i have been following your great fire panda guide..
i want to focus it to fire/water but a lil bit bulkier and good damage output...
(which i find 25 block is reasonable)
i might save some earth spell to 50-70 just in case some thing happen..
so i'm kind of confused which stats should i spend on, int or crit...
(even though i have some trust issues with the Crit chance)
currently i'm lvl 30 with shin larva set..
So can you recommend some good stats?

Thanks!

posté March 01, 2014, 14:20:00 | #71

Quote (HenzSantoso @ 27 February 2014 09:36) *
Hi Stylia,

i want to focus it to fire/water but a lil bit bulkier and good damage output...

Thanks!
Hello there!
About the Fire/Water stating, 25 block is a great option but that is more of a tanky build and if you wish to go for pure damage I would say go for Int & Chance because stating for crit as a fire/water is a bit pointless from my pov. This build has an insane crit due to heavy dizzy output and adding flaming burp to it. Flaming burp buff lasts for that and next turn so its a great ability considering it costs 3ap.
So in general, get +1ap, +1mp (or 2), and either go for block or int+chance (But keep them equal).

Quote (Fluferooo @ 29 January 2014 12:52) *
Hey Stylia, I have been following your guide on a fire panda and I am currently a lvl 25 with a semi complete gob set. Gonna complete it soon. I was wondering, what is your Skill combo like and what skills or spells do you usually use first and also how do you use bamboozle into play since its limited to 6 times only. Regarding the stats, I have not add any stats yet because Im still unsure of it. Should I pump into int first or save it for ap/mp ?

Thank you for your wonderful guide
Hello Fluferoo!
My skill combo is usually barrel, bamboozle, dairy and flaming burp. That is for first turn, unless I can't afford to dive in which case I focus on re-positioning or something similar. Bamboozle is a great spell and yes it does cost 1wp but it gives you 20 merry and 10 dizzy, that is a raw 30% damage increase and the fact that you'll benefit from merry once it gets higher. Since I use my WP only for barrel hop or bamboozle, you need to time it carefully so you don't end up without WP at all. My fights usually end with me on 100% merry and 0WP which means that you need to anticipate your fights and "know" when they will end. Also if you want to save WP or not gain 20 merry a turn but also not drop any dizzy, I just do a water spell on the target instead. Its very important to keep the dizzy up.
About the stats, save it for ap and mp yes. After that you can go for many things, I personally went for 25 block and int+str. But its really down to what suits you the best in your play style.

- Stylia

posté March 02, 2014, 16:22:30 | #72
Hi, it's me again
I leveled my panda to 113 and i made a reset, now im fire earth panda, i'm feeling good about how my panda is going. I just wanted to ask you for your gears. My panda has 370% on earth and fire, but i feel like i can get much more, since you are just some lvl ahead of my panda and have some better damage %, i would like to know your gears.

posté March 03, 2014, 13:08:53 | #73

Quote (kyk454 @ 02 March 2014 16:22) *
Hi, it's me again
I leveled my panda to 113 and i made a reset, now im fire earth panda, i'm feeling good about how my panda is going. I just wanted to ask you for your gears. My panda has 370% on earth and fire, but i feel like i can get much more, since you are just some lvl ahead of my panda and have some better damage %, i would like to know your gears.

Hey again!
Sadly my panda is a bit out of date as I had a 4-5 months break and gave away everything that I've had :c
But in short my equips looked like THIS

I've returned to the game a few days ago and starting from almost 0 again so I'll be updating some sets and keep you guys updated again soonish!

- Stylia

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-04-26
posté March 04, 2014, 07:36:38 | #74
Hey.
Which class would you suggest me to make team with my Panda?
Which class will be most effective with Panda?

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-02-19
posté March 05, 2014, 09:01:40 | #75

Quote (Styliaqt @ 01 March 2014 14:20) *

Hi Stylia,

Thanks!
Hello there!
About the Fire/Water stating, 25 block is a great option but that is more of a tanky build and if you wish to go for pure damage I would say go for Int & Chance because stating for crit as a fire/water is a bit pointless from my pov. This build has an insane crit due to heavy dizzy output and adding flaming burp to it. Flaming burp buff lasts for that and next turn so its a great ability considering it costs 3ap.
So in general, get +1ap, +1mp (or 2), and either go for block or int+chance (But keep them equal).

Thanks.. i think i will aim both block and int+chance
btw, what combo did you usually play with the earth spells?
since i want my panda is like "jack of all trade"

Thanks XD

posté March 05, 2014, 15:01:34 | #76

Quote (Verktus @ 04 March 2014 07:36) *
Hey.
Which class would you suggest me to make team with my Panda?
Which class will be most effective with Panda?
Well if you mean a 2man team then I would have to say Eniripsa as that will allow you to farm without waiting for hp.
And if you mean for a full team, then anything really. Pandas are always useful and there is no "the best" class to combo them with

Quote (HenzSantoso @ 05 March 2014 09:01) *

Quote (Styliaqt @ 01 March 2014 14:20) *

Hi Stylia,

Thanks!
Hello there!

Thanks.. i think i will aim both block and int+chance
btw, what combo did you usually play with the earth spells?
since i want my panda is like "jack of all trade"

Thanks XD

It reaaally depends on the current meta and on what level you play the game. Mobs do different things and it really comes down to what is most viable for you.
I personally used Blisskrieg, Pandawhack and Bash barrel. But Acid is also amazing, I was just never a big fan of that ability x)

- Stylia

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-04-26
posté March 07, 2014, 12:52:55 | #77
Ok but i got Lumino Sidekick and still want to add one more, and the same i will do with my another acc i will get 2 sidekicks to him/her.
Thats why i asked about class which fits panda the most idk if in wakfu are the same classes as in dofus i mean builds and playstyle. I need good class combo with Panda.  

posté March 07, 2014, 16:52:10 | #78

Quote (Verktus @ 07 March 2014 12:52) *
Ok but i got Lumino Sidekick and still want to add one more, and the same i will do with my another acc i will get 2 sidekicks to him/her.
Thats why i asked about class which fits panda the most idk if in wakfu are the same classes as in dofus i mean builds and playstyle. I need good class combo with Panda.

Ah in that case uhmm.. Well if you make a tanker panda then you might want to get some damage such as Shadow. Or if you go for a damage build, you might want to get a Trank. Thats at least what I'm doing x)
Pretty much panda combos with everything, especially with things that do serious aoe damage.

- Stylia

posté March 10, 2014, 03:35:59 | #79
Well i've been playing panda for a while now but i couldn't get his playstyle yet. In a normal party, which is my job as a panda? Should i try to go in the front line or stay behind? should i deal damage or should i try to be more "support" and just deal damage when is very necesary?
I would like to know which is the role of a panda in a "normal" party.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-04-14
posté March 11, 2014, 14:56:31 | #80
Hello Stylia!
I'm pretty new to the whole Pandawa thing and i'm confused on how to start a battle.
what advice would you give to a lvl 49 fire/water pandawa as a way to start a battle? Usually in a big mob i stay in the back and do bamboozle ->milking it, and if i'm in a 1v1 or 2v1, i start near them and bamboozle -> Milky breath -> dairy springer. (this is just with 7 ap since i'm missing the cape of golden scara)

And also, will you be putting up videos showing tips and strategies for newbies like me? Your guide is super awesome, don't get me wrong, it would just be helpful as well to include videos~

This post has been edited by StarScratch - March 11, 2014, 16:54:23.
Reason for edit : clarify