Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

[Guide] Hackwork's Guide To Air Cra
Tofu Tracker * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté December 02, 2012, 08:07:04 | #21
So, I'm really liking Air Cra the best so far. My questions are, though, having not even played DOFUS in years:

Is there a collective spell limit? If so, should I aim for roughly waht you have (not a big PVPer, if that matters)
Also, what should I do in the way of stats? Just make a rough aim at what you do? (Again, not a big PVP person)

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté December 03, 2012, 00:32:25 | #22
My build is currently a PvM build
It's for getting max air damage percent to kill monsters with high air damage resist
So it should be perfect for you to aim for (I'm not a big pvp person either)

And spell levels have a cap based on your level my spell levels that I posted are the "cap" for level 105 characters it's the highest amount of exp I could distribute while getting the most damage out put

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - December 03, 2012, 00:33:02.
Tofu Tracker * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté December 03, 2012, 02:51:52 | #23

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 03 December 2012 00:32) *
My build is currently a PvM build
It's for getting max air damage percent to kill monsters with high air damage resist
So it should be perfect for you to aim for (I'm not a big pvp person either)

And spell levels have a cap based on your level my spell levels that I posted are the "cap" for level 105 characters it's the highest amount of exp I could distribute while getting the most damage out put
Thanks mate!  

posté December 10, 2012, 00:37:19 | #24
Updated my spell levels
Currently I get 135% air damage from my spells I haven't figured out a way to get it any higher but i'll keep working on it and change it if needed.

Air beacon can be made 35 if you want to level your other spells since the base damage does not change I just don't know at this moment in time if it will effect the air damage you gain by a large percentage or not making it not worth it

And as always many thanks for the constant support guys! I will try my hardest to keep this guide updated with later cra changes and with other changes I decide to make to my character and again if you have any questions please feel free to message me in game or ankama box me!

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-03-16
posté December 10, 2012, 23:35:43 | #25
This is a great guide considering im going to be switching from fire to air next update. The only other things I am interested in seeing is what equips you use, or would suggest. I will be going with full whispering set, makacards, crobak dagger, and shadowed amy just because thats what I have. Im sure you have probably figured out what equips get you the absolut best damage though.

This post has been edited by ryugun-rayix - December 10, 2012, 23:35:59.
posté December 11, 2012, 02:00:29 | #26

Quote (ryugun-rayix @ 10 December 2012 23:35) *
This is a great guide considering im going to be switching from fire to air next update. The only other things I am interested in seeing is what equips you use, or would suggest. I will be going with full whispering set, makacards, crobak dagger, and shadowed amy just because thats what I have. Im sure you have probably figured out what equips get you the absolut best damage though.

One of the main reasons why I haven't posted my gear to the guide is its a little difficult to obtain for some

Alternatively you can wear full whispering set, air boots and epps of your choice, shadowed amulet works as well

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-03-16
posté December 14, 2012, 07:28:08 | #27
That is certainly some rare equipment. My suggestion for a cheaper set is full whispering, Woolly rings, crobak boots, and elite riktus eps. All of the above you can probably get for the same price as one black crow equip. And that tofu which im sure is level 50, i will be replacing with a clawbot. Thanks for posting your equips though it really helps.

posté December 14, 2012, 10:24:25 | #28

Quote (ryugun-rayix @ 14 December 2012 07:28) *
That is certainly some rare equipment. My suggestion for a cheaper set is full whispering, Woolly rings, crobak boots, and elite riktus eps. All of the above you can probably get for the same price as one black crow equip. And that tofu which im sure is level 50, i will be replacing with a clawbot. Thanks for posting your equips though it really helps.
No problem! and clawbot is a perfect substitute  

posté January 02, 2013, 08:12:57 | #29
Awesome guide, been really using it as I lvl up and it works great C:

Only thing I wonder is if you could expand on armor sets. Seems to be the hardest thing for me to figure out while leveling is what sets to get!

posté January 02, 2013, 13:10:46 | #30
I can write something up for armor sets really fast since it seems to be a popular question i've been getting in game as well

Your first set you'll want is

Purple Piwi Set - _Click here

This can go with googoo parts but it's not recommended since you'll out grow this set very quickly

Second set will be:

Tofu Set - _Click here

The complete set gives an MP which will help greatly when grinding

If you start to grow tired of tofu set and want a change go for the

BliBli Set - _Click here

I don't recommend it because it doesn't have an AP or MP bonus with all parts but some people don't like wearing tofu that late so its entirely up to you :]

Next would be

Royal Tofu Set - _Click here

This one might be difficult to obtain but if you grind in tofu dungeon for awhile you'll probably have a large chunk of the pieces already (Make sure you bring friends the first couple times to make sure you can handle the boss!)

Alternatively if you want something easier to obtain you can go for

Kokoko Set - _Click here

This is obtained from kokokos in sufokia and is a rather nice upgrade from tofu/blibli

Your next set will probably be a mixture of

Bonta Riktus Set - _Click here
and
Cloudy Set - _Click here

These both add a decent amount of air damage each and both of the sets boots give an MP Bonta riktus is obtained from bontas riktus dungeon while cloudy set is obtained from cloudy dungeon

After that it's a long way to go until you reach

Crobak Set - Click here

This set is obtained from crobaks in kelba and is very good for its level

After that it's pretty much

Whispering set - _Click here
and
Black Crow Set - _Click here

Keep in mind black crow is some what difficult to obtain

I hope this helps a little bit! I will try and clean this up a bit later when I do some more research and add screen shots with mix and match sets like the riktus elite eppaulettes etc

posté January 02, 2013, 21:23:19 | #31
Thanks for the info! yeah I was wondering if there was anything in between cloudy and crobak sets but I guess not XD

Last question XD Are there any good rings/amulets to keep an eye out for?

posté January 02, 2013, 23:19:59 | #32
A couple for around your level

there's the

Exotic ring - _Click here

Blood Stained Ring - _Click here

And Hoodfella Ring - _Click here

As far as amulets go you'll want something that gives an AP depending on the build that you are going for

There are SO MANY of them but I highly recommend gobbsage amulet (although it's rather difficult to obtain)

Alternatives would be the cheaper ones such as

Dragolyre - _Click here

The celestial brooch - _Click here

Imperial treechnid amulet - _Click here

There's also the white crow amulet but again that ones rather pricey

posté January 03, 2013, 00:52:27 | #33
Awesome thanks for all the info it really helps

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-12-23
posté January 04, 2013, 00:06:47 | #34
This guide is really great for me since i want to be an air cra. I just started playing so i don't really know much about equipment in this game. My question is what do u recommend i stat up first; get 1 ap, 1 mp, or do crit or agility. I'm a lvl 11 cra so im not that far along, and i haven't used any of my stat points yet. Sorry if I'm repeating a question you have already answered. I have 45 points at the moment for my abilities.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-01-14
posté January 04, 2013, 00:22:59 | #35
hack you're never on

I'm trying to figure out a pvp stat build for my air cra. not sure if ishould put in 2 mp or just 1 and crit...

posté January 04, 2013, 00:24:54 | #36

Quote (izzzjordan @ 04 January 2013 00:22) *
hack you're never on

I'm trying to figure out a pvp stat build for my air cra. not sure if ishould put in 2 mp or just 1 and crit...
I'm on in the afternoons or at night time you can usually PM Madeline if you need to get ahold of me and i'm not in game though

Quote (Slim24 @ 04 January 2013 00:06) *
This guide is really great for me since i want to be an air cra. I just started playing so i don't really know much about equipment in this game. My question is what do u recommend i stat up first; get 1 ap, 1 mp, or do crit or agility. I'm a lvl 11 cra so im not that far along, and i haven't used any of my stat points yet. Sorry if I'm repeating a question you have already answered. I have 45 points at the moment for my abilities.
If you are planning on going for 10 AP end game without having to rely on respecs i'd stat an AP first and then stat an MP

after that go for agility or crit some people prefer crit but I use agility I'm not one to rely on something that requires a chance of happening and I like having high damage percents

The reason you wanna do MP/AP first is because they are so expensive that its better to just knock them out so you don't accidentally over stat agility or crit later on and end up with not enough points to do it

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-12-23
posté January 04, 2013, 00:30:32 | #37
Okay thanks so much. I figured waiting would to do those would be the best idea. I'll just look for some good equipment to help me along the way

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté January 05, 2013, 21:18:12 | #38
So I was looking at your guide and i dont' see the skill riddling. Was this skill nerfed and no longer viable?

posté January 07, 2013, 01:07:23 | #39

Quote (ULTRALion @ 05 January 2013 21:18) *
So I was looking at your guide and i dont' see the skill riddling. Was this skill nerfed and no longer viable?
It's not worth maxing out like the others are

I usually leave my final points after ive maxed everything that I want out and put those points into riddling (Which is why it's level 8 on my spell level screen shot)

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-01-16
posté January 24, 2013, 04:36:56 | #40
if you level Beacon Sneakin', is the range gonna be farther? or will it stay the same?