Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

[Guide] JerryDB's Crit/Air Build for Masks
Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté September 27, 2013, 17:39:41 | #1
[Guide] JerryDB's Crit/Air Build for Masks Date on writing this build 12.01.14 I will try to update this from time to time.

My build is air/crit build which I have tons of fun playing. This build has low dodge so I just move and jump over stuff instead to gain backstab when possible. This build is not 100% my own I planned to make an air masq and my friend told me about going pure crit that is about all I copied him on base stats but everything else is my own.

My mask is currently level 110 and I am slowly gearing up have more resistance, my main is an eni so I gain extra hp always so my hp is +1,500. I am currently not playing this character so I can not advise any further than level 110, this is also not my main character. So I am unsure how viable this build is at the highest level content.

Crits= +AP+Sick Damage+Flying kicks= LOLs.

Benefits of this build
  • Lots of fun, on a crit the damage is vicious and you literally give the target a good kicking
  • As you crit you gain AP which can change your turn so its can be pretty interesting as even I do not know what I am going to do next
  • Pretty decent damage and with some luck can be pretty amazing I will add can do amazing burst damage
  • If played correctly can be great for position team members and monsters
  • Give the whole team more damage
  • I am going to say reasonable map control, basically when to play enough you could be able to do pretty decent map control however the fact you can only move targets in a straight line means sometimes you can not move what you want where you want it
Bad points
  • Does not have the highest hp or resistance
  • Relies on crits to make up for the lower damage bonus
  • Not very good movement around the map
  • Single element with low dodge
  • Hard to gain backstab and collision(knockback) damage bonus (its not 100% every single turn)
  • Can not follow utilise all AP every turn
  • You can not hit a target without moving it so if you are a noob you may well ruin all your teams lines of sights or their turn in general (if your pro then you will do the opposite)
Specialities (I only usually talk in terms of maximum level)
This is not the exact order I leveled them as I leeched my masq so I have tried to make a more viable order for soloing.

• Masked Spirit
  • Burst of Wakfu
  • Classic mask
  • Carnival to 1
Choices Artful dodger to max or Charade to 10 (to max later) or Mask Master to max I personally went:-
  • Artful dodger to max
  • Charade to 10
  • Mask Master to max (if you solo a lot get this first!)
  • Charade to 20

I am undecided on the rest of the points up to level 140.

The ones I used and why
  • Masked Spirit (Spirit) for 2 turns you deal more than double damage as this is the easiest way to gain knockback also using spirit you can usually one turn monster enemies.
  • Burst of Wakfu the description is "for every other turn using Wakfu you gain 2 AP 100%" so this makes summon spirit 1 AP cost first turn and Classablanca free. Now you can only gain this extra 2 ap once every other turn for a use of WP.
  • Classic mask without enough base AP and crit in general this does not help however at low levels you can always put this onto other players. You can not gain the damage bonus yourself it is only for your allies, check out the advanced section for how to gain the benefit of this is more detail.
  • Carnival to 1 so you can put Classic mask onto other players.
  • Artful dodger (AD) until later levels say level 95+ there is a pretty low amount of dodge on equipment and even with wabbit items there is still a low amount of dodge on all items. The limit of Artful Dodger is 330 dodge making 100% damage.
  • Charade to 10 gives a half decent chance of getting a WP perhaps every 5 turns minimum. As we are crit we should be able to get a good amount of Charade per turn even at level 10. I find fights do not last a massive amount of time and we only use WP to add to our damage we are not relying on it.
  • Mask Master to max this is great because it gives us dodge and critical hit damage, so with AD we get extra damage and we are a critical build so critical hit damage really helps. The +10% of your maximum health per kill can really save your life especially when soloing, if you do plan to solo most of your levels get this sooner.
  • Charade to 20 we then gain the maximum chance of getting WP back.

The ones I have missed out
  • Coward Mask this is for water/dual/tri element builds
  • Psychopath Mask this is for fire/dual/tri element builds
  • Dance of Death we need our WP for Classablanca, personally I have never been a fan of this one. Dance of death at maximum level can be cast on others as well. This can be used to with Burst of WP to gain the extra 2 AP.
  • Carnival we will only have one mask leveled which we need to use therefore we have nothing good to spare.
Stats at level 140 = 695 points
10 AP/ 6 MP is the aim

Stats always
1 AP 150 points level 31
1 MP 100 points level 51
ALL crit 330 points (22*15)= 25% base crits level 117
Sub total= 580 level 117
115 points left which I am going to go all dodge you could go agility
Dodge =115/2=57.5 *.3=+17.25 % damage
Agility 115/3=38*.5=19% damage and 19% resistance

*Note dodge is now limited to 100 base characteristic points.

I personally think the 57 dodge will be more useful than 19% air resistance.

Now I usually always sacrifice damage for tactical ability thats just how I play.

Spells
Here are my spells at level 114 this are not exactly the ones I said to level above however I mainly leeched my mask so my order is less important. Also looking at my spells I am guessing I have a ton of spells exp left to get also.

Spells at level 100
Damage by AP spent (I have used AP only as Scherzo is one use per turn)
Whipkick 3 AP 33 base damage +8 collision= 11 per AP/13.67 with collision
Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +7 collision
Classtanet 2 AP 20 base damage +5 collision =10 per AP/12.50 with collision
Classerole 4 AP 48 base damage +6 collision =12 per AP/13.50 with collision
Classablanca 2 AP,1 MP,1 WP 40 base damage +10 Collision =20 per AP/ 25
with collision

Here is a table I made to help you decide on should I use collision or not. Note that is is not possible to get constant collision Classanet more than say 2-3 times in a row so you might as well ignore the collision damage.

So for my build I aim for Whipkick, Classtanet , Classerole and Classablanca to be at maximum level possible and Scherzo doesn't really matter.

Main combos with 10 AP/6MP
Now before I give any combos all air spells push/move so think ahead what are you going to do, where would you like the target to end up. I will also assume I do not get any critical hits either and I am wearing the classic mask. The problem with factoring in critical hits as its still a chance lets say 50% to get a critical hit then a further 75% to actually gain 1 AP so the combos below are the bare minimum. Remember Whipkick pushes the target to the side so you gain an extra +10% final damage and Classtanet makes the target face you prevent you getting backstab.

Now if possible always try to start your combos off with Scherzo and Classablanca to give you the maximum chance of gain AP with the lowest amount of cost possible. The exception is if you are going to use whipkick, use whipkick first so that you gain extra sidestab damage with Scherzo and Classablancaa below I have not used the actual fight order to make it a little simpler.

Without collision combos
Also add in Classablanca 40 base damage to the below combos whenever you gained an extra 2 AP and you could use Classtanet or when Burst of Wakfu gives you a free attack. Also add in Classtanet base damage of 20 whenever you can, you will quickly learn what extra damage you want to do with the extra ap .

Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage + Classerole 4 AP 48 base damage +
Classtanet 2 AP 20 base damage+ Classerole 4 AP 48 base damage = 144 the importance of this combo is that you keep the target in its original position.

Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +Classtanet 2 AP 20 base damage x 5 (100) = 128 this is a great combo for buffing up your whole teams damage and debuffing whisper cracklers. This is also great if yo do get some crits.

Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +Whipkick 3 AP 33 base damage x3 (99)=127 this combo for pushing you will need to chase the target after each kick but if you are lucky you can get an extra kick in.

With collision combos
Also add in Classablanca 40+10 (50) base damage to the below combos whenever you gained an extra 2 AP and you could use Classtanet or when Burst of Wakfu gives you a free attack. Also add in Classtanet base damage of 20 whenever you can, you will quickly learn what extra damage you want to do with the extra ap . It is very difficult to gain collision damage using Classtanet especially if you are trying to focus your damage onto on target.

Classtanet 2 AP 20 base damage+ Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +7 collision +
Classerole 4 AP 48 base damage +6 collision x2 (96+12=108) = 163 this is your standard jump over and collision combo.

Whipkick 3 AP 33 base damage +8 collision x2 (66+16=82)= 137 with 2 AP spare for possible a Classblanca (+50 damage) or if you gained 1 AP through crits another whipkick (41).

Combos with Masked Spirit
Masked Spirit does not gain burst of wakfu.

First turn combo
You, cast Classic mask then the Masked Spirit behind you.
Classerole 4 AP 48 base damage +6 collision = 109 this is your standard jump over and collision combo with 2 ap spare.
Masked spirit casts Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +7 collision+ Classablanca 40 base damage +10 Collision +Classerole 4 AP 48 base damage +6 collision x2 (96+12=108) =193 the most important thing about this is the Spirit is getting backstabs so 193*1.25 final damage = 241.25.

Second turn combo you still can't use Burst of Wakfu yet
Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +7 collision+Whipkick 3 AP 33 base damage +8 collision x3 (99+24=123)=158 plus sidestab damage bonus of +10%=*173.80 with 1 ap

Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +7 collision + Classerole 4 AP 48 base damage +6 collision x2 (96+12=108) = 143+ 2 spare AP

OR

Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +7 collision+Whipkick 3 AP 33 base damage +8 collision x3 (99+24=123)=158 plus sidestab damage bonus of +10%=*173.80 with 1 ap spare

Masked spirits turns
Masked spirit casts Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +7 collision+ Classablanca 40 base damage +10 Collision +Classerole 4 AP 48 base damage +6 collision x2 (96+12=108) =193 the most important thing about this is the Spirit is getting backstabs so 193*1.25 final damage = 241.25.

OR

Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +7 collision+Whipkick 3 AP 33 base damage +8 collision x3 (99+24=123)=158 plus sidestab damage bonus of +10%=*173.80 with 1 ap spare

Now on the third turn your double will disappear however you can still get one last round of collision from them you can now get Burst of Wakfu as well so.

Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage+7 collision + Classablanca 40+10 (50)+ Whipkick 3 AP 33 base damage +8 collision x3 (99+24=123)= 208 base damage +sidestab 10% bonus= 228.

Here is an alternative combo for both the player and the spirit
Scherzo 2 MP 28 base damage +Classtanet 2 AP 20 base damage x 5 (100) = 128 x2 = 256 per turn this is a great combo for buffing up your whole teams damage and debuffing whisper cracklers.

Equipment
Please note I have purposely used what I deem to be fairly easy to get equipment so there is very likely room for improvement. Now the more I play the mask the more I want higher resistance so in the future I am going to try to gain more resistance in all elements.

I have also not adding in nations + guild bonuses either+ pets (on some of the builds).

Level 110 set and spells.
48% crit , 332% air damage +180 dodge=386% final air damage.
+22% backstab +26% critical hit bonus

Level 120.
48% crit, 343% air damage, +173 dodge= 394% final air damage
+17% backstab +38% critical hit bonus

Level 140 set and spells.
48% crit, 364% air+ 242 dodge = 436% final air damage.
+60% backstab +58% critical hit bonus

Here is some equipment I made to help people with /dual tri-elemental builds
At level 110.
At level 140.

Pets
After playing with my mask quite a lot lately I am using a clawbot 15% damage/ 15% resistance.
Alternatives
Moofly +crit +damage
Dodge pet +50 dodge, this could be pretty good an extra 15% if you haven't reached the dodge cap
Tofu 25% damage

Advanced Tactics
Firstly this list may go on for a very long time I will discuss some of the more complex aspects of the class. I am not going to devote a section to air spells as I will add in random tips for them all the time.

The dodge and lock maths is (targets lock - your dodge)*0.50 so lets say (153 - 190)*0.50 = 18.50% remember the maximum dodge chance is always 95% and the minimum is always 5% dodge chance.

From playing my mask extensively I can say there is not limit on the amount of additional AP that you can gain through using the classic mask and criting which for me makes this kinda luck pretty fun as I could do 3 normal hits OR I could do +5 depending on the number of crits and the AP given.

I strongly suggest clicking on the pictures at the right of the screen as sometimes the push animations can take a long time (you might run out of time) especially when spamming classanet. You can normally click ahead of time with most classes and spells however if you are going to push your target then you can not click ahead of time for all the spells minus classanet.

You can not give your team more than +30% damage that is the cap regardless of the amount of crits you do extra I think its +7% team damage per crit (from memory).

Killing summons sometimes counts towards charade and also gives hp back.

Masked Spirit
Masked spirit can not increase charade on a crit or on a dodge however charade does increase on a spirit kill and yes you get the health back .

You can get your spirit your classic mask damage bonus of +30% and the spirit can give you a
classic mask damage bonus of +30%. Both you and the spirit can increase the classic mask bonus for the team up to the cap of 30%.

Your double can die, when he does you will mostly likely have about 10-20% health left.

Masked spirit will not go until the very end of your third turn so watch out for this as you can still take damage also you can get one last round or knockback in.

Try not to use spirit first turn every first fight I know its a habit but quite often the very first or even second turn it just gets wasted. Use your own judgement on this one.

Watch out for pvp and pvm when they have Area of Effect (AoE) attacks as to use knockback with spirit you will end your turn close together, naturally you could do your knockback combos as normal then run far far away on the spirit.

Spirit can not switch masks or use any active support spells which includes dance of death.

General
Using air spells lets say I have 7 AP I am 50% crit I have no MP, try not to spam spells on a air mask as this build relies on the crit. The crit determines what combos I am going to do, for me that what makes this class really interesting to play, so I have my 7 AP if I crit and gain 1 ap I will then have 4 AP so if I crit it makes sense to use Classerole for 4 ap. If I failed to crit I would be left with 3 ap meaning Whipkick would be the next best option. However I could have used Classablanca for 2 ap then whipkick for 5 ap leaving 2 ap left and if I crit I could have used Whipkick again.

So to repeat think carefully in advance what do you want to do if:
A you crit
B you do not crit
C you can dodge and go for some backstabs
D can I get knock and a crit for massive damage?
E you can line up masked spirit for backstabs
F yon can line team mates up for backstabs or other positioning such as helping the lock tank

As I said early it makes sense to use the mp spells first followed by the Classabanca especially on a burst of Wakfu turn, it is going to take a while to learn all the combos when factoring crit and when possible backstab.

Whipkick has a 100% chance of turning a target onto its side if you are facing the target and the target is facing you then whipkick the target will then face to the right. Lets say your team mate had perfect backstab then you whip kicked and switched sides you can always use classanet then whip again OR use your spirit . So whipkick will not keep switching sides if you keep hitting a target from the same direction it will only switch from each new directionit is hit from . You could use mp and use whipkick note this will waste both your AP & MP and ruin your damage.

So as you know if a target is facing you one whipkick and their back is wide open you could run in with Classerole or whatever combo you wished.

When the monsters you are fighting having much higher lock than your dodge jump of team mates they will love it, or use water/fire spells to jump around see below.

I use Classanet as my main ranged spells in order to get into close combat. Sometimes I use Classablanca to enter close combat to save on mp and keep the targets facing direction.

If you ever have 1-2 AP that you can not really use and some mp left you can always dodge roll monster with or without coward mask for extra charade.

When you go into a fight decide how much Wakfu you are going to burn, you could use spirit then be very conservation of your WP use. Think about the duration of the fights Classablanca especially on a crit deals massive damage quite often I use this the second a backstab opportunity presents itself so that I deal the maximum amount of damage. If I dealt the killing blow I will also get a massive boost of charade i.e. 40 charade on that turn helping me get that WP back.

As this build is crit we should get charade up pretty fast the WP is instantly added the second you get to 100 which sometimes can be a real life saving if you need to hit that extra 100 damage or so.

Always use spirit's Classablanca the second you can as the spirit has 1 WP anyway, if you don't use it you lose it and with such high AP/cost its your best attack.

If you have nothing better to do on your turn with the classic mask equipped use whipkick and kick the air to buff your team damage plus ever crit adds to your charade.

Remember that your map control for opponents is linear this is very important to remember and without using mp or WP the chances are your average push will be 4 squares. Of course if you are much close you can actually push a lot more but I am saying if you had to use all your mp and jump over them to start the pushing process.

Be careful with classanet and negative tiles especially the ones in the middle of the map as technically you touch them when jumping over a target.

Make sure to always summon your spirit when you have a masked equipped, you can switch to a different make while your spirit continues to use air spells for example. However if you equip the classic mask then your spirit mask will become unequipped. You can use all the spell bars whilst using your spirit and at certain times you might need to.

If there is literally no room to move and your double is behind you , you can use classanet to switch position when you have only 2 ap left. You can then repeat this on your double turn making sure whoever is going to attack next is next to the target.

On a killing blow you will still move with your air spells so if the tiles around the outside of a map are negative use whipkick to kill them.

Getting knockback
There are tons of ways to get knockback the most common being by using your spirit or team mates. You could also get someone to place something behind a target you are standing next to for example a foggers block, a beacon, a barrel, another monster (possible thrown) etc. I often use an xelors dail as well for knockback damage don't worry it doesn't damage the dail but then when I have 4 ap left I use classerole push the target back on or near an hour tile and if possible l try to give the xelor backstab.

Remember if you are going to set up for a knockback combo make sure you have push your a target against something and remember that lets say the target is two away from the wall and you use classerole which pushes two you will only gain the extra damage when they are against something. If my target was two spaces away I would use Scherzo for a push of one then use Classerole with a push of two causing knockback on this spell and then go into combo such as Classablanca and so on. So make sure to push your targets first for maximum damage.

Here are my own no-longer secret class synergy's.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Make friends with an air sac we can combo all our air spells for extra damage with motion sickness. I did the complex maths basically just use your normal combos (classarole) such as or if really want to maximise motion sickness use classanet.With my level +120 air sac friend I did an extra 300 (50 per square moved) damage per turn with luck & crit it could be a little higher. Naturally with spirit that 600 extra damage a turn. So if the air sac has some AP/MP to spare they could motion sickness 2-3 targets for your and your spirit to go to town on them. I guess you could also combo this with air saddy & anything else with movement/motion poisons.

Tanks and locking characters are also great to play with as if like me you are low on hp resistance they can make up for it. The other major benefit lets say the tank locked in 4 monsters, these monsters will face the tank so me and my spirit are free to get backstabs if we have enough dodge muahahahahahaha.

Xelors are also had be great they can give you AP and having a higher base with our crit chance may lead to a ton of attacks. Also for fights like excarnus where using a spirit will get use killed in one turn they are perfect as they bring us back with full hp. If we died before we used masked spirit and a xelor brought us back even better as we can then get tons of kills with Masked Mastered and regain hp so hopefully are the 3 turns we are still alive.

Iops will be your best friend with so many crits you will keep their damage high +30% from classic mask watch out for the constant marriage proposals but keep all the gifts of course.
Water spells
I use fugue as my run away spell as even at 95% dodge it will occasional fail also if you only have 2 ap left it probably would make more sense to escape with fugue then attack with Classanet.

I sometimes use fugue just for an extra little bit of damage then walk back to my original position, this also could crit and buff the team.

I use backbeat to push team member or target away sometimes depends on the situation, in regard to team mates you could push them much further with air spells however you could also do quite a lot of damage on them at the same time.

If you want to run away without mp you could use fugue then backbeat a number of times however backbeat on this build has very limited range.

Backbeat is also run to combo with a Rogue's firewall be careful not to push the bombs and a Feca's fire/damage glyths. Be careful when using classanet then you do not get yourself hit when positioning.

I sometimes use Spitbull as a suicide transfer as with such a high mp cost chances are we are going to tank the next hits.

I sometimes use spitfall and spitton just to do some healing when there is nothing better to do, with this build there is not much point even trying to heal yourself using your spirit.

Fire spells
I use fracture for polar cracklers, remember if you have a spirit thats double armor removal plus you can take freezing off yourself and others.

Psynapse has range of 4 which is greater than classanet by 1 however its AP cost is 5 for me making this utterly pointless.

Psyk-Out this is one of my favourite spells I often use this on the very first turn if the starting positions are bad. Basically using this with burst of Wakfu mean a AP cost of 5 (+1 ap for fire mask) and you will have moved 3 spaces I then change to air mask then throw out the spirit. You can also use this to run away if you got mp robbed/the atrget has too much dodge and fugue is not a good option.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 23, 2014, 23:27:39.
Reason for edit : Updated
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté September 27, 2013, 17:44:41 | #2
Your damage percents seem a tad low but everything else seems pretty decent.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-09-04
posté September 27, 2013, 21:02:30 | #3
i appreciate you making this guide for me im touched

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté September 28, 2013, 00:05:45 | #4

Quote (JerryDB @ 27 September 2013 17:39) *

Benefits of this build
  • Lots of fun, on a crit the damage is viscous and you literally give the target a good kicking
  • Pretty decent damage and with some luck can be pretty amazing
  • If played correctly can be great for position team members and monsters
  • Give the whole team more damage
Damage so viscous everybody will be jelly.

PS: I think the word you're looking for is "vicious" :p

posté September 28, 2013, 02:43:01 | #5
Cheers, I couldn't remember how to spell .

This post has been edited by JerryDB - October 11, 2013, 19:05:54.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté September 28, 2013, 03:00:42 | #6
I personally only use classanet for positioning to push into walls or get close so on so I have it low as I can. I don't think its damage is that great. Specialty wise I leveled masked master... the heal is nice and dodge + ch dmg is a plus. Although with max levels rising almost can/want to level all of them - the other 2 masks and the spell to give mask to allies.

Rest I pretty much agree on. I'm lower level but working my way up. Haven't looked at higher gear too much to comment on that part.

posté November 08, 2013, 23:14:00 | #7
It looks wonderful. New player here, can't wait to try this!

posté November 09, 2013, 01:59:48 | #8
I have updated this guide on 09.11.13 I have spent a few hour on the advanced tactics section & my own secret class synergy's (spoiler section) and a general update of the guide itself such as adding in dodge is capped at 100.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - November 09, 2013, 14:49:13.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-01-22
posté December 18, 2013, 13:55:58 | #9
What sets could you advise to use after Cloudy Tofu one? Basically, this is the only thing that allows me to crit so far I'm almost 50 lvl, since all points are kept for ap and mp bonuses.
Also, I do not really see any difference between 1 crit chance and 31 crit chance I have... Does it really mean anything? He barely does 2-3 crits per long battle if I'm lucky

This post has been edited by Smilepuh - December 18, 2013, 14:44:46.
posté December 22, 2013, 15:38:48 | #10
This build I created only gets a decent critical hit rate at later levels.
This is for two reason
  1. I choose to put base crits in after AP and MP
  2. The critical hit equipment simply isn't there especially at low levels
The other problem you will have at low levels is the amount of AP you actually have.

I am 10 AP and 50% crit this gives me a good chance for an extra attack OR from using a 3 AP spell to a 4 AP spells.

To answer your question the critical hit rate is exactly what it says, if you feel you have bad luck try using lowwer cost ap spells like the 2 AP one classanet.

Possible set choices from level 50 onward-

1. Panoplie Exotique - should be easy enough to get
  2. Ancestral Treechnid Set - one part is a massive pain
  3. Royal Strich Set- try to buy the whole set don't drop it
Good luck

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-01-22
posté December 24, 2013, 10:58:11 | #11
Ah, thank you. And my thoughts for 60+ level brought me to Royal Whirly Set

posté December 24, 2013, 11:17:24 | #12

Quote (Smilepuh @ 24 December 2013 10:58) *
Ah, thank you. And my thoughts for 60+ level brought me to Royal Whirly Set
Tbh they added tons of sets into the game which barely any levels apart especially at levels less than 100 so take your pick. The sets I named are should be easy enough to get.

The other reason for the AP first is you only have 75% chance of gaining one AP on a crit when stating base stats is certain. I know crits are more fun but less reliable.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - December 24, 2013, 11:18:48.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-28
posté December 25, 2013, 00:53:00 | #13
Great guide, will come if very handy.. thanks.

posté January 12, 2014, 11:49:02 | #14
Updated.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2004-07-28
posté February 05, 2014, 16:58:43 | #15
Can you recommend an order of the specialties to be leveled? I'm currently having a headache which ones to level first.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté February 05, 2014, 20:41:14 | #16

Quote (Nonight @ 05 February 2014 16:58) *
Can you recommend an order of the specialties to be leveled? I'm currently having a headache which ones to level first.
Mask master -> Artful dodger -> burst of wakfu -> charade -> your mask -> masked spirit -> carnival -> dance of death

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2004-07-28
posté February 06, 2014, 08:37:10 | #17
Thank you so much~