Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

[Guide] iiNote's Multi-elemental Anutrof Build, This is the build I currently use and love!
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté September 04, 2013, 16:06:06 | #1
[Guide] iiNote's Multi-elemental Anutrof Build

Hello everyone, my name is iiNote and although I'm not from neither Nox nor Remington, I've decided to share with you my current Anutrof build, cause I've been coming around here pretty often to check on other people's builds and they have helped me build mine, so here's my pay it forward:

This build is an all around build, it deals a great amount of damage and drops pretty nicely.

I will add-up pictures and what not later, once I have them but I wanted to start with the basics.

This are the builds I've used according to my level:

Build Lvl 70

Build Lvl 100

Build Lvl 125

Build Lvl 140

Build Lvl 150

An important thing if you're more Fire/Water driven is to use a Facetious Shovel instead since for fire its a whole lot more useful to have 10PA and 6PM than 9AP and 7PM.

I personally use both depending on the situation, if I see I will be using more fire/water I prefer the Facetious Shovel.

For the stats I get:

1AP, 1MP, 1 Range, 22 Critial Hits, after the rest into Dodge, this can change, its all on the taste, I for one LOVE alot of critical hits and seeing as I already have nice elemental damage and resist I don't see too much need in having to pump Strenght, Intelligence or Luck, another good stat to pump would be Dodge, though, its your choice really.

The Spell distribution can be seen in the links to the sets but I'll leave them here just in case:

Water Branch: I use Rascalry and Tax, nothing much to explain its one of the best combos of the water branch, if you have 10PA once your oponent is Broke you can just Tax him to death, or if you have 9PA you can use 2 Rascalry and 1 Tax.

Earth Branch: I use Deadly Nightspade and Shovel Shaker, Deadly Nightspade is an awesome spell to use under Drhellzerker mode, with the right equips and a little luck on Not dead yet activating you can easily reach 20PM and use 5 of this bad boys. Shovel Shaker is for those moments when you see you can hit 2 mobs at one or you're left with 5MP after you've wasted the rest.

Fire Branch: I use Meteor and Hot Magma. Meteor is hands down one of my favourite spells, its cost is ridiculously low for its output damage and its freaking AoE on a mine is the best thing ever, its a great spell to reach Treasure Tracker in an instant and to wipe multiple mobs. Hot Magma is your Nuke, this spell can make you deal alot of damage depending on how many Mines you have in the area, its a spell every Anutrof should have.

PS: A thing I've recently love is I've started using Multimens with my Enutrof and I'm using a Protoflex and a Krosmoglob, the Protoflex gives me a beautiful 2AP to me and my Krosmoglob which is wonderful, not to mention all of the support it gives. And then the Krosmoglob with its "Vortex Krosmique" spell gathers most of the mobs in one square for me to tear appart with Meteor.

If you have the chance to grab any of this two, I recommend them 100%.

For the specialty spells (No idea how they're called in english I'm from Elbor by the way).

I start off in this exact order:

1. Treasure Tracker: 20
2. Geology: 10
3. Prime of Life: 9
4. Drhellzerker: 6 (You don't really need it at 9 since its just 2pa cost at the start, and you save points for other specialties).
5: Mine Mover: 9
6: Phone a Friend: 9
7: Not dead Yet: 10 (Even with this at 10-11 it procs ALOT)
8: Faking it: 20

In the end you'll have one point left you can use it where ever you feel like, I used it on "Not dead yet". Also consider that this build is for lvl 125, 125+ can pretty much max "not dead yet" and "Drhellzerker" and still have points left.

With this build I reach 400%+ damage on all 3 elements, I also get 200PP+ with 30pp Candies, and have a decent HP and Resist not to menion Very nice Critical Hits so you'll see those pretty often, has a decent range too.

Well, hope you liked the build, I'll be editing with pictures and other stuff soon. Good luck.

Multimen

I've recently been playing with Multimen and I've fallen in love with the Protoflex and the Krosmoglob. The two together with an Enutrof are a devastating 3 man team...

The Protoflex when the fire damage is higher than the Earth can buff both you and the Krosmoglob 2AP leaving both of you with 12AP, he can tank for you, he can throw you, he can give you Reflex status that allows you to get off the Lock zone of your enemy, he reduces Resist, he's hands down one of the most useful Multimen out there.

The Krosmoglob
is a powerhouse in damage, with ridiculously long range spells and awesome AoE spells that can position your enemies for you and deal great damage as well. He heals too if you need him to. Not to mention being water/aire gets you nice element advantage since you'll have all 4 elements available counting that your Anutrof has 3 and the Protoflex has other 2 (Fire/Earht), I strongly reccomend you get this two if you can, you won't regret it.

This post has been edited by iiNoted - July 17, 2014, 17:11:52.
Reason for edit : Title format.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté September 04, 2013, 16:39:52 | #2
Solid build. Reminds me how the best party for Wakfu PvE content is as many Enu's as you can safely use.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-12-27
posté September 05, 2013, 11:44:49 | #3

Quote (Gynrei @ 04 September 2013 16:39) *
Solid build. Reminds me how the best party for Wakfu PvE content is as many Enu's as you can safely use.
you don't really need zerker if you're using earth spells as a omni or hybrid enu, you'd more than likely use the earth spells as a means for close combat and/or mp removal.but that's just me.

I made my dream omni set with 510-500% dmg in all 3 elements

This post has been edited by Exeuntz - September 05, 2013, 11:46:47.
posté September 05, 2013, 15:07:55 | #4

Quote (Exeuntz @ 05 September 2013 11:44) *

you don't really need zerker if you're using earth spells as a omni or hybrid enu, you'd more than likely use the earth spells as a means for close combat and/or mp removal.but that's just me.

Care to share?

About Drhellzerker i do think its needed to deal high damage since it enables more combos and deals more damage, just because you have 3 elements doesn't mean you'll be using all of them at once.

This post has been edited by iiNoted - September 05, 2013, 15:17:30.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-12-27
posté September 06, 2013, 04:54:43 | #5

Quote (iiNoted @ 05 September 2013 15:07) *

Quote (Exeuntz @ 05 September 2013 11:44) *

Care to share?

About Drhellzerker i do think its needed to deal high damage since it enables more combos and deals more damage, just because you have 3 elements doesn't mean you'll be using all of them at once.
Nope, I'll share it once I get all the pieces. I'm fire/earth right now, and I usually use shaker with drheller aftershock or to remove MP.. don't really use zerker, lol.

edit:

Lol, here's what I have so far.. my stats when mine move a gold mine, idk where my clan bonus was at and was using a chaferized shield so I'm missing 23-31% damage.

This post has been edited by Exeuntz - September 10, 2013, 20:06:08.
Reason for edit : lol
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-10-23
posté December 30, 2013, 14:02:57 | #6
where is stuff picture ? -,-

posté July 17, 2014, 17:02:18 | #7
I updated the guide a bit and added new sets and Mutimen tips. Hope you enjoy.

And may the drops be ever on your favor!