Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

[Guide] Lyia's Summon Osa - (ARCHIVED & OUTDATED), If you're new to the osa or wakfu look here FIRST
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-04-25
posté June 09, 2013, 08:16:08 | #21
plssssssssssssssssssssss continue your guide? :3

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-10-31
posté June 19, 2013, 20:34:06 | #22

Quote (Fruzard @ 09 June 2013 08:16) *
plssssssssssssssssssssss continue your guide? :3
Ikr?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-12-05
posté June 20, 2013, 15:15:29 | #23
Level 61 - 99

If you wanted 9 Leadership for something, You can try to combo Ratty Riot Shield with King's Staff ( Or Crazy Shepherd Staff ), but this will reduce your Summon Damage.

Level 100+

Like he stated, If you want to get 9 AP(Change the Amulet, of course.) but also 8 Leadership, you can also use Ratty Riot Shield and combo it with Fryou's Little Staff. Unless if you wanted 9 Leadership, with 8 AP, stay with the Seawater Neckpiece

This post has been edited by khawa - June 20, 2013, 15:26:50.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-04-25
posté June 30, 2013, 19:34:04 | #24
a good alternative for the final set is this Click here

the only downside here is that you have to stat 2 ap. this will bring you to nice summon dmg, 8 ap and 8 lead.

you can replace the weapon with a makabrammer to get 9 ap, 8 lead but drop 50% summon dmg.
this is handy if you need to control your summons more, without loosing the double whip.

it requires you to stay closer to your summons since you also loose an mp and range, but you can get these back at later lvls

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté July 01, 2013, 16:58:29 | #25
Its been a long time since i last played Wakfu.

I remember making an Osadex 2.0, but I think it was deleted duo to all osamodas changes.

My "new wakfu" newbie question:

Can you add the location of the monsters ? I'm guildless, level 86 and i dont have a clue where i can find Whispers xD

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-08-16
posté July 02, 2013, 00:56:48 | #26

Quote (IvanSouza @ 01 July 2013 16:58) *

I remember making an Osadex 2.0, but I think it was deleted duo to all osamodas changes.

Can you add the location of the monsters ? I'm guildless, level 86 and i dont have a clue where i can find Whispers xD
So, I'll help out, since I know where all these things are:

Blimprats: Check out Messaround Monastery. (But you probably know where THIS is.)
Whispers: All the varieties of Whisper monsters are located on the island of Murmoor. Take the boat (located in the last area of each nation) to the Island of "Murmoor" and you'll see them upon leaving the boat!

Whispered Crackrock: Again, these mobs are on Murmoor; specifically, they're on the large platform east of the boat.

Boohemoths, Northern Archers: Again, check your boat. You're looking for an island with an icy theme this time! ("Chillberg Island") Now, you should see nothing but... Brrblis. And Icy Crackler-type monsters. Where are all the Boohemoths? (Ice-type Boowolves) And the Northern Archers? (Ice-type Archer Chafers)

Well, the answer to that's in the second area! Once you're 100, start up the quests in Wakfu's Frigost area (Yep, that's what Chillberg is!), and you should get a Climbing Gear eventually, which will give you access to the second area by going straight down the path from the boat. Go down the cliff by clicking on the hook on the side of the cliff, enter the cave, and you're in the area! Enjoy your despair, now with 100% more ice!

Anything else you need?

posté July 02, 2013, 22:07:38 | #27

Quote (TaobaSanjuro @ 02 July 2013 00:56) *

Quote (IvanSouza @ 01 July 2013 16:58) *

So, I'll help out, since I know where all these things are:

Blimprats: Check out Messaround Monastery. (But you probably know where THIS is.)
Whispers: All the varieties of Whisper monsters are located on the island of Murmoor. Take the boat (located in the last area of each nation) to the Island of "Murmoor" and you'll see them upon leaving the boat!

Whispered Crackrock: Again, these mobs are on Murmoor; specifically, they're on the large platform east of the boat.

Boohemoths, Northern Archers: Again, check your boat. You're looking for an island with an icy theme this time! ("Chillberg Island") Now, you should see nothing but... Brrblis. And Icy Crackler-type monsters. Where are all the Boohemoths? (Ice-type Boowolves) And the Northern Archers? (Ice-type Archer Chafers)

Well, the answer to that's in the second area! Once you're 100, start up the quests in Wakfu's Frigost area (Yep, that's what Chillberg is!), and you should get a Climbing Gear eventually, which will give you access to the second area by going straight down the path from the boat. Go down the cliff by clicking on the hook on the side of the cliff, enter the cave, and you're in the area! Enjoy your despair, now with 100% more ice!

Anything else you need?

Amazing answer, thank you very much.

Now im going for my gear a new summons hunting

Mirajane Strauss - Remington

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-06-20
posté July 03, 2013, 11:51:01 | #28
Spear Shark is a good water summon for the level area of 50-60, but the AI is a bit buggy with Acid Rain. I noticed after the shark got both levels of blood sucker needed, it never used it unless I possessed it and forced it to.

Also, if anyone could point me to a 60-70 Earth summon, and a 60-70 Fire summon, I'm in need of that too!

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-02-12
posté July 03, 2013, 21:19:39 | #29
Summons with AoE spells usually only use them when multiple enemies are around them.

Exotic Crab is a great earth summon, it is lv.64 and found at calamar island. Another earth summon would be boowolf which is 62, but I personally like the crab a lot better. Mussy Elliot is also at clamar island, is lv.67, and does a nice fire attack at 1-3 range twice a turn iirc. It also has a push spell it can use which pushes mobs on 2 sides opposite of it.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2006-01-28
posté July 05, 2013, 11:09:44 | #30
Im testing your build right as we speak.

What i notice is i prefer leveling GobUp to lvl 8 and not 9

the difference is only 2% and 1 range

Without that one lvl you can lvl GobGob and Osa's Blessing giving you 2 summons (of which one warchief) at level 20

Is it even worth leveling GobUp to lvl 9? the difference doesnt look that big to me.

posté July 05, 2013, 17:24:52 | #31

Animal Guard- Sometimes, especially at later levels, the enemies will work their away around your minions and start attacking you. This spell at max level has a 40% chance to give your summons 5MP, 80% resist, and +40% damage any time you are attacked. If it procs more than once in the same turn, it will not stack. When combined with possession, it's a great way to turn the tables in the fight.

I just respeced and playing a while after a LONG break, and now i remember why i didnt take that Speciality on my previous build.

It often makes your summon go HAM (charge) on the mob that just hit you, and thats bad because they will ignore any lock possibility and eventually lose one turn.Its good when you use possession though. Use carefully

On the other note im uptading my Osadex, monsters index, it is in both Google Table and Picture Format.

HERE (Wakfu forum)

I apreciate if you can help me out uptading the new mobs, since im only lvl 88.

This post has been edited by IvanSouza - July 05, 2013, 17:46:14.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-11-30
posté July 07, 2013, 08:43:21 | #32
Edit:
Nevermind: I cant read obviously

This post has been edited by JusticeCake - July 07, 2013, 08:44:44.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-05-12
posté July 10, 2013, 13:59:20 | #33
Pfff

If we are talkin about big guns it means 10 LS:

Boohemoth (100) + Northern archer (112) = 212 summon lvl total

The fun starts here. Peace.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-12-26
posté July 24, 2013, 06:16:17 | #34
Nice guide!
Waiting for tanker summoner  

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-05-04
posté July 28, 2013, 04:41:05 | #35
Hm, great suggestions and a wonderful guide for those getting into it. Although I'm a little curious about the lack of "Animal Link" since it's the only way to gain any health back save the few animals that can heal allies (and not many are good)

Also, since the raise to 200, what levels would be acceptable now?

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2008-02-19
posté August 16, 2013, 12:44:19 | #36
I just came back to Wakfu after about a year and a half hiatus and would like to continue playing Osa. I'm wondering if there is an updated version of this guide or any other helpful hints anyone can give? I'm sort of lost. I decided to start fresh with a new character. Thank you in advance

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-07-27
posté October 19, 2013, 16:06:23 | #37
Has anything significantly changed since the recent patch?

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-14
posté October 19, 2013, 21:45:00 | #38

Quote (Gafgarion22 @ 19 October 2013 16:06) *
Has anything significantly changed since the recent patch?
The gear. What used to be good for summoners may not be good anymore. Also since Mechanics and Leadrship plus summon damage and trap damage got combined, there is a lot more items you can wear now.You can only reach 9 control tough.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-10-04
posté December 21, 2013, 13:16:44 | #39
I dont get it, were there changes made or something or am i not understanding this guide?

You say that at lv50-60 you can summon 2 ancentral cracklers, but i dont see how that is EVER happening, seeing how they are lv50 monsters and you can only have 1 up at a time.

Assuming you have maxed OSA blessing, it still only allows you to summon to a total of 60-70 lv monster, and 2 cracklers, = 100lv monster.

Unless i dont get how this whole system works, you cant summon two, lol

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.

If there is one thing i dont like about this guide, its that is overexagerates the damage summons deal, lets be honest, they deal pathetic damage until you have decent amount of CMC gear, atleast 50% CMC damage , then they start dealing a bit more damage then regular monsters.

But until then, you will feel kinda weak compared to normal mobs you are fighting.

This post has been edited by Lawful - December 22, 2013, 13:03:38.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-12-16
posté January 13, 2014, 03:14:19 | #40
If I'm following this guide correctly, and I'm up to level 37 with aggressive blibli's, when can I start summoning 2 at the same time? I don't get the calculation??