Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Katrena's end-game feca tank, A dedicated lock-survival character
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-08-28
posté May 12, 2014, 01:27:08 | #21
great guide, now to work on respecing my feca smartly

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté August 22, 2014, 01:19:05 | #22
So you said that this build is for feca's that are lvl 110 or higher. How do you play him in the early levels?

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-09-19
posté August 24, 2014, 00:38:21 | #23
Wow what a guide. Very well done.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-03-05
posté September 01, 2014, 16:54:34 | #24
Hey,

First thing first, i' d like to thank You for the epic guide.

I have question there is no option to state 2 MP as for today (01.09.2014). What to do?
Should i give 1 MP and 1 AP or should i skip 1 AP and go straight for Lock? I' am trying to go for "Build B".

posté September 24, 2014, 20:56:59 | #25
Hi! What about strenght Points?

posté October 03, 2014, 05:12:05 | #26

Quote (JuloFreeqer @ 01 September 2014 16:54) *
Hey,

First thing first, i' d like to thank You for the epic guide.

I have question there is no option to state 2 MP as for today (01.09.2014). What to do?
Should i give 1 MP and 1 AP or should i skip 1 AP and go straight for Lock? I' am trying to go for "Build B".
Hi, im sorry, i have not had to play lately so i have not kept the guide up to date (Even if i wanted to keep it at it, I think it is dishonest to write a "end game" guide if i have not been keeping up to the latest content releases...).

I was still playing when the 2 MP was cut down and was testing a few different options. I was liking 1 AP 1 MP, but of course lock is still the most imporant.

Like i did state in the guide, I wrote it with maximum level (at the time) characters in mind, so I can't really say which i think is best "first".
If you decidedly want to level as a tank, trying to play as a tank in your groups, i would probably recommend MP->lock->AP just because low level items do not have much lock, so to lock enemies at all you will probably need the stated lock.

But do keep in mind leveling as a tank at all is not particularly efficient, at least until whisperers or even wabbit island (unless there were drastic changes since the srambad updates).

Quote (Paranoob @ 24 September 2014 20:56) *
Hi! What about strenght Points?

Hi.

Strength points basically just convert to %earth damage and % resistance to earth (last i played, at least).

With this in mind, its contribution to your endurance is just slightly increased earth resistance, and slightly stronger earth shields.

In my gaming, i did not find the damage (and consequential shield) increase justified stacking this stat at all. I did mess around with increasing all damage stats equally (str, int, chance, etc) for a overall resistance gain, which did prove quite advantageous (specially considering that once all other stats are cheaper once you increase one of them - the same points that give you +30 str can give you +15 of all stats - to me, clearly the better choice).

Of course, stacking these resistance stats limits a possible investment to initiative, and which is best largely depends on your playstyle, the content you usually fight, and your team composition.

This post has been edited by YetAnotherNewbie - October 03, 2014, 05:19:08.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2010-03-27
posté October 03, 2014, 14:02:14 | #27

But do keep in mind leveling as a tank at all is not particularly efficient, at least until whisperers or even wabbit island (unless there were drastic changes since the srambad updates).
There were drastic changes.