Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
2516 Posts (2.55 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 19:21:24 | #1
First off their skills make no sense. Secondly bellas would be super cool to play as... like image being able to have clones of peeps or mobs and all the cool Bella stuff you'd get to do

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791956  Replies : 5  Views : 100
posté Today - 18:21:18 | #2
I'll always think it's crazy that srams get all that lock and dodge and get jazz from it. Like dodge I get but bleh to them having lock. I think Sram double is better... if the masq leaves it's clone to close rip aoe. The masq clone may do more damage but it has harsh drawbacks. Overall Sram double beats it imo

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791941  Replies : 9  Views : 150
posté Today - 10:02:41 | #3
I'm only looking for the wakfu version. Thanks for help though you guys feel like telling me your favorite quote of hers? I enjoy alot of what she says but I'd like to here other peeps favs. I'm very partial to "you're warmth disgusts me"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791882  Replies : 10  Views : 269
posté Yesterday - 21:33:58 | #4
Looking for freeze! Hi im sorry to sorta bring this up but im looking for images of missez freeze for refs and all that and honestly i haven't really been able to find any and really don't want to go ingame and use those as refs... So i was wondering if any of you had any good refs of her or in game images of her? It'd save me a ton of time.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791750  Replies : 10  Views : 269
posté Yesterday - 00:58:16 | #5
I think its crazy they just removed all the new achievements and just made them token purchases... all those ghouls and the headlesss chafer quests. Like yes last year was buggy but it was really cool idk why they choose to undo it all. Im very meh about this event because it seem so much less than what it was before. Especially if you get the majority from doing the witch dungeon which lets be honest that sucks. i liked that you could do everything alone in the past just by grinding challenges *btw idk why they didnt turn off regular challenges for holiday ones like usual*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791573  Replies : 41  Views : 2397
posté October 29, 2014, 08:43:51 | #6

Quote (FeldePard @ 29 October 2014 06:04) *
Honestly it's probably just going to be a recycled event with recycled things that never finish the achievement if you did it the year before. I still didn't get some of the stuff because the thing glitched out and says I need like 10 of something that I have like 700+ of or whatever...

I think it's stupid that the event is basically going to be after Halloween. :/
that achievement doesnt work for me either ;o;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791371  Replies : 41  Views : 2397
posté October 28, 2014, 22:55:07 | #7
I a single xelor with a lumino and a flippin protoflex farmed that dungeon alone only using fire. I have a cba now and i worked VERY hard for it. It is a pain but i dont think it needs to be changed really. The pushing can actually be quite fun after a bit ya know. get into da groove of it. Honestly i hate crackerns the most... like after they pop they just BAM insta freeze you to lv 3... those bastards are the worst. I dont have much issue with teh icy armor its a bit intense but really like someone else said air and earth ignore it... though it does give them crazy res... i always wish that something happened when it was at max like they got frozen or stuck so they couldnt move... thatd be a interesting mechanic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791254  Replies : 5  Views : 202
posté October 28, 2014, 21:43:45 | #8

Quote (Agosta @ 28 October 2014 21:30) *
This is a team based game. Either solo mobs when you're alone, get an ACTIVE guild, or find a group of people who have a similar interest as you. Pick a relic that you want to farm for between 108 and 140 and you'll get levels without realizing it.
Yeah i find not focusing on levels and just trying to drop something helps alot. Also depending on the gear can make some sweet sweet kama  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791230  Replies : 45  Views : 844
posté October 28, 2014, 20:32:02 | #9

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 28 October 2014 19:32) *
Agreed water fire need synergy, taking Initive needs to actually have a better effect on fight order, and summons for Xelor both need to be fixed. I was in much better shape with the old Sinistros now i barely use them, mind you they were rather Op but now its gone too far in the other direction, Hydrand was much better before as well. That being said...and this can be said about many classes / class branches there needs to be a way to make them all viable for pvp instead of 3 classes or so ruling it, but then again Pvp needs a lot of work as a whole to begin with.
I think init burning really needs to be relooked at because the only thing it did do they sorta made it not do when they made turn bonuses go by 3 turns.I think mango suggested giving fire ap removal... idk Like ive said it before but honestly besides aging xelor branches dont synergize at all really. I doubt we will get a revamp anytime soon because we do work pretty well. I think currently sinistros are alright as they are now and actually pretty good. They need to make hydrand a good spell imo i know some people use to use them along time ago but i honestly think it needs reworking. I personally was hoping last revamp they would of gone through with the giving them temp burn like how they gave sinistros frostbite. A interesting thing would make hydrands be sorta like beacons and you attack them and they rebound the attack in a aoe or something. I probably wouldnt be upset if they removed hydrand actually... but i do like having another summon. An idea is having a specialty that when we attack it turns into either sinistros or hydrands... thatd be neat.

On a different note they need to fix that burn doesnt trigger rollback i know why it doesnt because it doesnt have a value technically. Besides that i hope they redo clock like it should at least be able to go into the aoe that dust does... clock is not a good spell imo hydrand and clock are the only two bad xelor spells imo. I wouldnt mind clock losing its aoe and becoming more like hand but a water version.. perhaps have it aoe on tick? and single on tock so it and hand are alternating. or give it aoe like i suggested earlier... honestly there is alot of little things the xelor class needs. We work fine but we could be better. Of course all classes can say that.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #791201  Replies : 26  Views : 615
posté October 28, 2014, 07:16:44 | #10
nerds~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790997  Replies : 69  Views : 1678
posté October 27, 2014, 02:27:21 | #11

Quote (CapitanRainbow @ 26 October 2014 20:43) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 26 October 2014 06:56) *
I was thinking about this alot and i think i know away to buff water xelors. I think the state accelerator should stack to more than 5.. perhaps 7 or 8 for the xelor themselves. The reason i say this is because during ap buffing turns you get like 2 ap from devotion, then 1 possibly from focus, that leaves you with a 2-3 ap gain making actually doing that give you at most one more attack possibly. I think just changing this limitation would make water xelors alot better even with the low base damage. I still think it should have a cap of 5 for allies though. I guess this could be fairly over powered... but i just think it would be cool.
You can get Accelerator state over a lvl 5, is has no limit. At least I think I managed to give 6 AP once or twice.
accelerator has a hard limit of 5. Im like 100% sure of this.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #790660  Replies : 26  Views : 615
posté October 26, 2014, 06:56:37 | #12
I was thinking about this alot and i think i know away to buff water xelors. I think the state accelerator should stack to more than 5.. perhaps 7 or 8 for the xelor themselves. The reason i say this is because during ap buffing turns you get like 2 ap from devotion, then 1 possibly from focus, that leaves you with a 2-3 ap gain making actually doing that give you at most one more attack possibly. I think just changing this limitation would make water xelors alot better even with the low base damage. I still think it should have a cap of 5 for allies though. I guess this could be fairly over powered... but i just think it would be cool.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #790442  Replies : 26  Views : 615
posté October 24, 2014, 13:55:10 | #13
we dont really know whats in his outfit i mean he must have some sort of machinery in there to make the helmet work. That is where i was assuming some of his bulk came from. Besides that if you look at harebourg... like you would maybe not call him a faithful xelor. Especially when you listen to him you clearly can see he does not respect them. He could stop wearing bandages and went for this new outfit just to distance himself. Im still thinking about how he is portrayed in the first ova *haven't watched the rest of them* I kinda feel like if he had more time to develop he would of been better understood. Anyway back to his outfit. I actually quite like the outfit am i saying it is better than his previous one... no im just saying its not worse. I mean perhaps he just wanted a better suit to wear. I mean even the ice blades didnt bother me hugely. *i'll be honest im a fan of ice* I've just been considering his suit to have alot more tech in it so he doesnt have to be restricted. They did say that he used some of nox's tech i mean idk yugo could just be a xelor-racist? and anyone with a xelor mask he diss's. Im not going to go into my thoughts on yugo currently. Honestly im more interested how he won back/ populated frigost again. *oh btw nice polar cracken*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789953  Replies : 1246  Views : 39758
posté October 24, 2014, 10:18:39 | #14
Im like pretty sure hot head drops off mechas.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789913  Replies : 24  Views : 441
posté October 24, 2014, 10:13:24 | #15

Quote (OhNoitsIchie @ 24 October 2014 10:08) *
I tried farming for Immortality III from the slimsis too, no luck apparently ._.

Tyr Anis too, I'm pretty sure it drops from the pirates, I spent a good one to two hours trying to drop it and it just didnt. Then I went to help a lv. 100 guildy to do the quest and he got it.. But guess what? Can't trade books. Ah well~

The only way you can trade books is having access to a common bookshelf in the hw of a guild, but thats too much hassle.

Where did you drop the journal of enjeering? the damaged journal drops off hagen btw. Immortality i think drops off a specific slimis or the chafer guy... or the fire slime.. the journal is off the pirates im pretty sure  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789910  Replies : 24  Views : 441
posté October 24, 2014, 09:43:44 | #16
I will say this that was a cool fight. At least someone found use for temporal illusions Oh also dem sinistros

This post has been edited by Nox16 - October 24, 2014, 09:54:17.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789902  Replies : 1246  Views : 39758
posté October 24, 2014, 03:58:38 | #17
The thing is it was already like that. Subbed people would get secret drops all the time and more xp they simply didn't show it is all. They removed the interface cause it annoyed people. Idk why they added it back but be clear this is not new and has always been here and how things worked. I can think of a few reasons why they let it be shown again but I don't feel like writing a ton :x Anywho really Nothing to talk about your just seeing something that was always there c:

Edit: you know what I actually read your post all the way through and really? The cost to sub is super cheap and you get great benefits whether through steam packs or just subbing. What are you even complaining about you get the whole game for free at a reduced progress rate that honestly isn't that bad. I mean why did you think people subbed for? If you spend money in the shop *which you don't need to btw* why have any issue with a sub? It's not like you have to buy the game then sub to play. I pay like 60 ish bucks *idk the rate anymore* and play for a year. It's 5 bucks a month or whatever that is in our in prices. See I dislike games that force you to sub to even play something YOU BOUGHT ALREADY but this game is free. You just see what you sometimes lose for not subbing is all. They readied this in to show people why they should sub. I mean it doesn't effect me you all will finally see all the stuff your losing is all.

This post has been edited by Nox16 - October 24, 2014, 04:07:46.
Reason for edit : because I hate you.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789848  Replies : 66  Views : 1547
posté October 24, 2014, 01:13:45 | #18

Quote (Eniilicious @ 24 October 2014 00:03) *
Those two books have been bugging me for a very long time as well, and they just don't seem to drop no matter what.

Incase anyone's starting to feel the need to suddenly hunt these, it may also be worth noting that the Slimsis also drop books (possibly Hot Head II?), as well as the chafer in the same area (whatever its name was - might drop Enjeering?). Or they used to drop at least. :l

Based on names, though, I too would guess Sylargh is just being greedy with these.

(Will test Slimsis when I get on a computer, actually.)
The slimis and chafer drop like immortality books i think if im not mistaken hugely. Im like 95% sure the hot head drop off mechas because ive seen the first book drop off them many a time.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789814  Replies : 24  Views : 441
posté October 23, 2014, 21:13:21 | #19
yeah im totes going to make fun of peeps. fun times.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789749  Replies : 59  Views : 1361