Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
3125 Posts (2.48 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 20, 2015, 18:15:31 | #1
Yeah i know but its more a fun fact yaknow ;o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #888955  Replies : 2543  Views : 116955
posté July 20, 2015, 03:33:54 | #2
You know i was meaning to post this sooner but the original twelve do fall into the dark/light god descriptions to a degree. There is a dofus book *i read it a year or so ago* that basically talks about dark and light magic and which gods picked which side. If i remember correctly osa, xelor, sram, enu, sadida, and eca were the dark side while eni, iop, cra, feca,sac and panda were the light side. this all talked about and the gods like say some shiz about the people that follow them *xelor talks about how his people shall mater time and live in deserts or something* They all had their little spiel as it were. Anyway thought id just inform people in case that was info people wanted to know.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #888755  Replies : 2543  Views : 116955
posté July 15, 2015, 19:51:36 | #3
all id really want them to change is make it so you cant get duplicates. I dont mind buying eight boxes if i know i will get what i want eventually.

Thread : News  Preview message : #887243  Replies : 79  Views : 1941
posté July 14, 2015, 19:18:11 | #4
Ive been of the assumption they will do a lvl 180-200 island with a 180 dungeon, 185 , 190, 195, and 200 being the final one in the final area. Im expecting it to be wabbit or frigost levels big with 5 dungeons but hey i could be wrong but you know whateves. I do hope its a totally new area though and not a dofus move over though i dont think i would mind that horribly if they did it well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886837  Replies : 174  Views : 4685
posté July 14, 2015, 19:14:50 | #5
yeah im pretty sure they are doing a new endgame island that will possibly be up to lvl 200 i know they said those runes will drop there at least.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886832  Replies : 174  Views : 4685
posté July 14, 2015, 16:44:34 | #6
I am of the opinion that protoflex is one of the better support sidekicks. While this decision is more if you want a healer or not i do want to preach the good word of protoflex. Ok so for just having your protoflex be fire you get free ap *i think it becomes 2 ap at lvl 100* and thats to the closest two people so if your just a group of three this is great. He while also in fire can buff up your damage and do some negative res to enemies. he can also give shields and throw people like a panda and make you have a free dodge like skale *he is infinitely better than skale imo* Protoflex combines alot of things together and it works pretty well. This isnt even getting into the earth tank side that can lower damage. While i do not think his tanking is as good as his support fire side it does work pretty well just has a few costs to it. So if you want a healer go lumino if you want a pretty good all round support sidekick go protoflex.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886770  Replies : 13  Views : 433
posté July 07, 2015, 17:28:17 | #7
zinit quest line bug when you get on the ship to go to zinit you get stuck on the pirate part and you cannot do anything or attack the pirates im pretty sure its bugged ive tried it plenty of times.

Character: Davros
server: nox
Replicable: i would assume so someone else just has to do the quest to test it.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #883178  Replies : 47  Views : 454
posté July 04, 2015, 14:02:37 | #8
what do you guys think about transfert... i got pked so i was able to test it sorta and it seems like the stasis earth passive? I originally didnt understand what it means and still think the passive needs to be worded better but its super interesting. being able to do minus 20 final damage is pretty cool i just think its a hard to pull off? like the person has to be next to a blockade and then they need to hit blockades or not? and need to be satisfied... anyway i was curious what others thought of this passive since i originally didnt think much of it.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882150  Replies : 301  Views : 7896
posté July 02, 2015, 02:27:20 | #9
Interesting.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881445  Replies : 54  Views : 2692
posté June 30, 2015, 03:12:02 | #10
While i am extremely salty over the whole gear thing i do agree its nice to not have to get tri. I do hope they come back and change things about stasis because currently it seems so not worth it? also i agree with the idea that most of the actives have to do with stasis only one that doesnt is blockade and that is earths deal... fire should have a active to a degree it use to with foggernator but still stasis shouldnt take up all special slots. Like why not have microbots if hit with earth attacks send damage down the rails*like vibrations idk* idk what kind of special fire should get but it should have one. I honestly plan to make my foggernaut fire earth after this because stasis looks to harmful to actually work well imo.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880948  Replies : 301  Views : 7896
posté June 30, 2015, 03:08:43 | #11
I do agree that fire and air could use some buffs but i honestly dont expect anymore changes for us *i assume to busy with other classes* I do play as a fire water xelor so these changes do buff me because water is much better now. I do dislike how hydrand feels required to a degree to use dust but idk.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880946  Replies : 142  Views : 6701
posté June 27, 2015, 01:35:14 | #12
I will say i tested things out and i saw that they were going to change foggernator and rails again.. i need to do more testing but i dont think this is the worst. The self harm thing really sucks but like its been pointed out you really only suffer the 30% once and then the next turn you dont take any damage from stasis cause you can remove foggernator... i still think the price is steep though i think its going to become 25% idk. the way motherfogger works now with the if a target is 6 cells away it just does damage to them is interesting means you can potentially do alot of aoeish damage to things you arnt paying attention to without focusing them. Im still not hugely convinced but im liking parts of the stasis changes.. btw are they changing the way stasis is calculated or was i justs reading it wrong? also so the new stasis just removes resists to the lowest element right?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880041  Replies : 301  Views : 7896
posté June 22, 2015, 11:04:16 | #13
in beta i didnt have wp problems thanks to the wp regen we have.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878473  Replies : 142  Views : 6701
posté June 22, 2015, 00:42:34 | #14
I have to agree with Neuroid on the issue with characterization.

I just wanted to say i feel alot of people are upset and you can count me into this camp to a degree because frigost is a very iconic area and story with pretty established characters. the whole area encompasses two games and years of fans loving the areas *i cant imagine how old school dofus players feel about the ovas in frigost regards but this is a different discussion* I can understand why they added the tormentors as henchmen because they needed a bad guy that has a bit more personality than mechas. However i still feel they could of used some of the others like sylargh could of been there though i dont think he'd be as malicious imo but other members i dont think would mind. It would of been interesting to see even kya *though her current state is up to debate* I would of loved to see her in the ovas i dont think she would care if she had to kill the brotherhood. you could do a number of things to include them into the story. The whole issue is we just got harebourg... which doesnt even look like harebourg i get the difficulty in animation but you could of kept a his base design and change his looks other ways maybe not the cloak.. idk i actually feel that isnt the biggest issue. I think what confuses me actually is how ankama is so trans media but not on this single instance it seems? they didnt want to include any of the cool frigost characters that people need to look up if they want more or to know the whole story. They had so much to work with and we ended up with this and thats what upsets people so much. Its like your favorite book being turned into a movie.. they rarely get it right. Im going to stop here because i have alot of things i can say about the ovas but i dont feel it really matters. I wish the ovas were better because im mostly sad they couldnt of been better in regards to the content.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #878368  Replies : 2543  Views : 116955
posté June 21, 2015, 22:34:37 | #15
You know i was actually thinking about this last night and i agree i think stasis strike should be a melee push skill. currently foggernauts have one escape they can do on their turn so a push would be nice for it and would help set up shot. I kinda hope they change it to be like that.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #878338  Replies : 43  Views : 4294
posté June 20, 2015, 10:48:37 | #16
yeah idk why they added it back to underhand it doesnt seem they mentioned it at all xelors got some changes that werent communicated. Like you need underhand and time keeper so its back to being a 5 ap wp teleport which it was fine being a 4 ap tie in with timekeeper imo. Like i dont think its even that op because your teleporting them to your dial most enemies or mobs can just walk up to you again so unless your just pushing people away constantly i dont see the opness of it. I hope they go back and rechange it because timekeeper was a very nice skill but since it lost the ability to create rifts its objectively worse. Magus is right its so expensive now and im not sure why it has to be?. On a different note i think that new skill that teleports you back to where you start should be on a lower cooldown i know it seems op but is it really?

I finally tried the hydrand dust combo and it seems really bad to me? like maybe i just dont get how to use the hydrands but they seemed to not be stacking any of that state and the state went away so i guess its a turn now so that seems worse.

I really hope zerous comes back and changes things and isnt caught up with all the other complicated revamps they have to do id rather like it if we got some buffs. *i suppose he didnt go through with the sandglass limit though so thats interesting at least means i dont need clock* * i kinda dislike how some french players are saying xelors need to be nerfed actually but its whatever i guess?*

This post has been edited by Nox16 - June 20, 2015, 10:51:43.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877935  Replies : 142  Views : 6701
posté June 20, 2015, 10:40:27 | #17
i was actually able to test my foggernaut *had to make a new one* i actually really like earth now and the blockade active isnt that bad its just 2 ap and it changes your earth skills so much i like it. I think there is a bug with bombardment it was doing like massive amounts of damage for someone at my level idk. Fire aoe seems to have changed a little like steam palm isnt restricted to that one line it was so thats nice.

I think whats really interesting is the new overheating and under pressure mechanic.. now i went into it thinking like a xelor or currently thinking they were both mutually exclusive to turns but thats not true at all. So you will always be generating both just one in larger numbers i imagine at higher levels it wont be that hard to get high levels of both most of the time. I enjoy that earth has gained aoes i really like that foggernauts have so much aoe. I hope they release stasis so i can see the changes to the spells  

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877932  Replies : 301  Views : 7896
posté June 20, 2015, 03:35:57 | #18
those sinistros were pretty cute.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #877841  Replies : 2543  Views : 116955
posté June 19, 2015, 21:16:09 | #19
i think its kinda jank they didnt include stasis because im guessing it means we cant restat? and we cant actually fight anything or at least i cant. the new overheating and high pressure are interesting. i dislike that stomp is ap but i think they should make that single active we have a mp costing spell to compensate for stomps sorta nerf..

Does high pressure actually give shields to people around the foggernaut/the foggernaut itself? also does high pressure degrade now/ if so how much a turn also the same goes for overheating... will there be a cooling state now as well or no? i like how overheating does damage in a aoe around the foggernaut btw.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877641  Replies : 301  Views : 7896
posté June 19, 2015, 10:54:10 | #20
i like how noone even thinks that whatever julith is could possibly be the new class? I recall i think hush on the french forums talking about the supposedly new class and i think they said it was up in the air still? im unsure it was worded weird and was google translated. I dont think talking new classes is a very good idea atm i mean yes its fun but does it belong in the general lore tread? we had plenty of discussions when voyagers/ eliotropes were teased and it was mostly in other threads so yeah. The only reason i even bring it up is because this thread has been really weird for me it wont actually show how many pages it has anymore this could just be me. Anywho go back to spamming this thread like no ones business  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #877417  Replies : 2543  Views : 116955