Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
3061 Posts (2.56 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:05:18 | #1

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 28 May 2015 21:35) *
(souleater for foggernaut, and then SB linked bp at 175.)

the only reason to do it now adays is to prepare for when they make an upgrade quest.
Im working on it but like... but i like not having to farm a relic for a month.

BTW i do think these quests are actually pretty helpful for example if someone is doing it yes they get levels they also get gear and things and mats to sell and at the end you get this relic that you can use if you want or get another relic... at the very worse you use it on a sidekick or a alt... its not a bad bp there are just better relics. I think its a very good way to help a person progress in the game... idk i think the quests have a certain role in the game that can be used.

This post has been edited by Nox16 - May 28, 2015, 23:08:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867549  Replies : 10  Views : 320
posté Yesterday - 21:21:56 | #2
i still use my otomia but madd is sorta right i use mine more because i cant find a good replacement bp for my foggernaut so its this huge hassle so i just keep it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867531  Replies : 10  Views : 320
posté Yesterday - 20:19:07 | #3
I only hope the master krosmaster achievement is gone. You can't even do it anymore.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867516  Replies : 14  Views : 269
posté May 27, 2015, 00:08:15 | #4
so if i unlock a passive at like idk 40 then it will level to lvl 2 at 140

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866885  Replies : 26  Views : 480
posté May 25, 2015, 16:29:49 | #5
I wouldnt mine if they made it less valuable to be tri because for the past few years they have really pushed being tri as the best way to play... i feel like i recall a dev az? maybe saying tri is the best build i think it was when they did the last spell revamp maybe... idk but i have another question do the spells we dont use still count damage wise from being leveled up*the passive damage*?

Anyway point being i wouldn't mind if tri builds became less viable in ways.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866242  Replies : 40  Views : 789
posté May 24, 2015, 01:09:39 | #6
Monk island or whispers... honestly I think these areas are fine enough would be nice if they were updated and quests were added but I honestly would like a totally new island.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865630  Replies : 28  Views : 546
posté May 23, 2015, 04:31:27 | #7
It saddens me because none of the classes I play are the updated ones... sigh.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865226  Replies : 141  Views : 2002
posté May 22, 2015, 21:22:49 | #8

Quote (Gelgy @ 22 May 2015 21:15) *
Playing around with a low level Enutrof just to see how progression works, and I've noticed this:

The minimum range on Mine Mover is a pain and a half, especially with lower MP values. We have more linear spells than ever with the change, and not being able to move a mine by 1 tile can make it hard to line those spells up with low level enutrof.

For higher level enutrof it'll be a hassle, but not nearly as big of a problem.
i found this only a issue with the spells you use. For example i usually went worth in the fights i did so id start near a mob then move my mine forward or back by two then use the first fire spell which does pretty good damage *i cant remember its name* and rasc. there are different spells combos you can use to get around it but you can work fine with 3 mp when you hit lvl 20 and you can add a drheller to your spells it gets easier getting mines also to re position. I definitely would still stick with the get a extra mp on a enutrof before an ap.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #864976  Replies : 90  Views : 1867
posté May 22, 2015, 20:58:46 | #9
to be fair on the faking thing if you have a drheller out it can spam alot of iron mines... like it doesnt take long to really cover yourself in mines.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #864958  Replies : 90  Views : 1867
posté May 22, 2015, 19:52:21 | #10
didnt they say after lvl 200 you could unlock more slots? they didnt really say more on the topic though or expand how easy it would be though they made it seem like itd be a huge effort.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #864907  Replies : 149  Views : 1559
posté May 22, 2015, 18:32:25 | #11
in the level up menu where you do stats it wont stop saying you have points to place in specials even though you dont put specials in this sorta relates to the deck mechanic since it was moved there its just a graphical thing.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #864825  Replies : 149  Views : 1559
posté May 22, 2015, 18:30:47 | #12
Im from usa as well and i simply used paypal but you removed that option... i havent tried steam because it seems a rather obtuse way to get ogrines.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864820  Replies : 22  Views : 1011
posté May 22, 2015, 18:29:12 | #13
i basically spent this morning leveling a enu *i prefer test characters on new ones and not super level them up to experience what the class is like at the start etc* Mine mover is interesting i kinda liked the old version since i didnt have to move a mine a huge amount to get it to gold but i digress. i kinda dislike drheller doesnt have a attack but i dont care hugely enough to complain besides that. The whole greed thing seems like it benifits earth and i think fire more than water at all... the one passive that gives you damage from picking up pouches seems very good cause you can drop two pouches from a enemy at lvl two which is fairly nice.

The biggest issue i had was leveling spells idk it could of been that i was low level but im like lv 18 and i still dont have all my spells unlocked or even the spell trees i used unlock. ember wont unlock for whatever reason. im sure this will fix itself when i get more deck slots... Another issue is i guess we passively start with geology?i guess thats nice since we dont have to put it in a passive slot to even use it. its not a complaint just interesting. The big thing i would want back is mine mover letting you pick up bags again... also if i remember drheller cant pick up bags anymore... i cant remember so itd be nice if we got a ranged way of picking up bags.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #864819  Replies : 90  Views : 1867
posté May 22, 2015, 04:54:27 | #14
I handle it by not fighting them or letting a sidekick or some other person kill it. So far in my three years of play it's worked pretty well. I don't believe you should be good against everything. If that's the case then why would anyone pick anything outside the class that can do everything easily?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864514  Replies : 38  Views : 1167
posté May 22, 2015, 04:21:53 | #15
A concern people bring up in defense is doing mobs or dungeons that your current build isn't strong against... I don't understand why this is a issue. You arn't suppose to be able to kill everything super easy or be built to destroy every dungeon it's why you bring other people along and they compensate for your build weakness. For example I'm arn't fire water xelor I usually can do damage to something in some forms but in the cases where something is weak to air yeah it sucks I can't kill it fast... but I don't want to change my whole build to kill a single mob nor do I think people should be able to be able to.

Another point I keep reading about the switching of builds from different elements... is there a secret easy way to get good tri gear? Please tell me my foggernaut would love to know a way to get this gear that's not godforsakenly horrible to drop and get. It's all fine and dandy I can switch to air but you have no air damage gear. So then it becomes limited with the gear unless they make Trans alot easier to get and more concise in use to get what you want fast. The idea of being tri is very nice with the deck system letting you switch element builds but the gear cost is massive.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864504  Replies : 38  Views : 1167
posté May 22, 2015, 01:13:03 | #16
i think its somewhat what gelgy said sometimes they dont add a runeslot to a ring because it passively has the stats of a rune in it? this is the case for the gelano.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864401  Replies : 5  Views : 200
posté May 21, 2015, 21:11:21 | #17
As a xelor i use alot of my spells to the point yes this does hurt me. Idk what classes or combat the devs observe but it must be with less complex classes.

just for a example

turn 1: dial, time control, devotex2, hand, burn. thats 5 spells turn one at min if i just want to do damage.

after that it really depends on the combat. I use fugit on a regular bases to escape, underhand to push and aging to proc it, i used underhand and distortion to move enemies for tactical gameplay, and i use sandglass for buffing and debuffing so thats 5 utility spells well 4 i guess sandglass is a damage sorta that i need to add to my 5 already. so im at 10 if i want all my basically elemental spell utility and thats not getting into specials. I dont use time keeper all the time but its not an unused spell... i play alone so of course i dont use mummy all the time but i like the option to res my sidekicks, i dont use desync as much as other xelors but i do use it when i want to burst. so thats 3 more spells thats 13 spells i use on a semi regular bases. This doesnt even include the times i want to use dust for aoe or sinistros for ok damage and tanking things sorta or frostbite for whatever reason. Of course there are spells i dont use like hydrand or punishment or frostbite or clock all the time but thats because they arnt part of my build or suck. This isnt even talking about the passives which im sure knowing ankama they are going to nerf passives in general so the new general ones look cool.

You say that you want more tactical combat but i can do what your trying to force on us already without hurting myself. you keep saying 1 click away ... its already a click away i leveled it and have it at a said level so it really is a click away so people can insta change but people wont have builds that gimp them people want to make decisions based on the fight not the instance. which btw if you do this i expect mobs or something to change and combat as well because if we are going to be limited things need to be brought down to our new lower powerlevel of just hitting things with pure damage or being so pure utility you actually dont offer anything else. The idea behind the system is nice i guess but not in this form.

Im still going to test it even though not with a class i play *thanks for doing only certain classes* so until they deem it worthy enough to update the class i play *which they may not at all i can imagine them just doing these and stopping saying these are the test classes totally ignoring how it effects other* i cant make a full decision on how horrible this is for me. I hate being so out right negative because i try not to be a doomsayer on the forums but really this feels like its going to kill the game. Im going to keep complaining.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864280  Replies : 560  Views : 9332
posté May 21, 2015, 19:18:47 | #18
im curious what classes will have their spells changed and ready on the french forums they have said not all classes will be updated when it hits the beta tomorrow so that sucks hopes xelors are updated.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864221  Replies : 560  Views : 9332
posté May 21, 2015, 17:56:59 | #19

Quote (Madd1 @ 21 May 2015 17:48) *
I'd like to see alternate options for Ogrine purchase offers...
Ankama offers me absolutely no payment options on the website for more than $5 worth of Ogrines. I can't get anything that comes up in the offers and this is a common problem.

- Madd
yeah id like to be able to pay for ogrines as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864160  Replies : 22  Views : 1011
posté May 21, 2015, 17:15:55 | #20
you know i was thinking more about it the only way id like this system is if they put more slots in to accommodate special actives needing to be used if they do that i wont have nearly as much as a problem with it as now. If they just add more spots i feel people would be less upset and it wouldnt hurt people that badly.

I want to make a point about another class and how this sorta kills alot of their active specialties foggernauts. Ok so microbots are bad unless you have a passive to buff them... ok so thats a active and passive spot filled just to use rails thats not that bad but what about cybot? thats another active spot and unless you have microbots and etc leveled cybot ability to lay rails becomes worse. Then what about mother fogger? barely anyone uses this spell now noone will in the future because it takes up to much space. So just in my opinion foggernauts would take foggernator as a specialty and nothing else really unless they just like rails so they can have as many spells as possible *not that all their spells are super amazing* The point is this kills so many specials and diversity do you expect a masq to carry all their mask specials? no thats crazy but you expect them to not be able to use one of them or two. Im still hoping they either buff decks so more specials can be used or dont do the system at all.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864135  Replies : 560  Views : 9332