Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
2246 Posts (2.52 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 09:13:56 | #1
you guys are so mean... i remember a time when i made a thread about mod stuff and when someone was insulted it became this huge thing yet people are actually kinda being douches here yet noone is here to edit things to make it nice and friendly . What im trying to say is this thread is getting real hatey

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757911  Replies : 29  Views : 557
posté Yesterday - 06:09:43 | #2

Quote (Weirdspell @ 27 July 2014 23:06) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 25 July 2014 17:35) *
id like to know what drops frigost books.... WHERE ARE YOU BOOKS I SEEK ... seriously noone i contact knows where or anyone with these books :x
I have quite a few books from the Chillberg area. Which ones you looking for?
damaged journal, memoirs of a hothead 2, journal of enjeering

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757873  Replies : 6  Views : 236
posté July 27, 2014, 15:09:14 | #3
well thats good news ... means its not a issue with my connection or whatever. I hope it gets fixed so i can contemplate market shiz

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757706  Replies : 21  Views : 613
posté July 27, 2014, 13:35:02 | #4

Quote (Elithril @ 27 July 2014 12:49) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 24 July 2014 12:04) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 24 July 2014 03:31) *
The untradable epic belt from Vampyro has a 5% drop rate after you complete the achievement. That is 25 times higher than if it was an ordinary legendary/epic drop (.2%). So it is not bad in my opinion if the percentages will be the same for other legendaries, epics, et cetera.

well when 1 account drops 3 it starts to suck.

Now this happened to me too (i wanted 1-2 belts on my main, what i got was 3 on a 2nd and 2 on a 3rd account - and my main is Enutrof with 2 Sidekicks).

It's so sad ._. and not fun. I did over 20 runs and dropped _everything_ else.
give it to the sidekick then take it off on your main?Also they do go into the account chest so you can switch it to your main that way. Of course.... this problem only really effects multiboxers doesnt it?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757692  Replies : 15  Views : 476
posté July 27, 2014, 12:53:15 | #5
anyone else having trouble actually getting on wakfu elements it wont even load for me ;o;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757690  Replies : 21  Views : 613
posté July 27, 2014, 12:10:47 | #6
maybe something to do with the the astrub revamp. I think they are changing that dungeon or something so it may be something for the future.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757677  Replies : 3  Views : 226
posté July 27, 2014, 03:52:29 | #7

Quote (Kokonaut @ 26 July 2014 11:34) *
Perhaps the better way to phrase it is your average level 145 Beta tester will usually not be as strong statistically as someone on the Live server of equal standing. You are always progressing on the Live server. The Beta server is just a snapshot of how far you've gotten. And if you've spent an okay amount of time in the endgame on the Live server, the likelihood is that nothing in the Beta machine will actually be of any use to you. The difficulty of content continues to increase and the quality of items given to test it never keeps up.

Your argument is because players are automatically stronger by going to the Beta server, that feedback is skewed because it's an inaccurate representation of player ability on the Live server. The belief is that during Beta testing, you will be stronger than your Live counterpart. But in reality, I can promise you with a confident arbitrary number that a vast majority of the testers cannot clear the hardest content (e.g. basically any HC dungeon). The ones that do, are using Live server equipment and nothing from the machine.

Because anyone looking to clear upcoming endgame content that has to rely on any piece of equipment from the Beta machine (minus Mushmantle and Sugnuf Torso) has little to no chance of clearing the content. Now you compare that to your Live server inventory, riddled with Epic items and Relics that aren't in the Almanax machine.

There's a limit to how strong you can become on the Beta server from just the handouts. You have to compare the people that are held back by this limit, versus the players that ignore it because their gear is already superior. These players don't need anything given to them, and despite being on the Beta server, are essentially no different than slightly out-dated Live players.

The point of the video is that if I can do what I had done using the best equipment available to me from the Beta machine, there is literally no reason a player of equal level should not be able to do the same on the Live server. And if they can't, it's not because of stats. It's because of inability to adhere to player strategy, which the game requires more of the worse your characters are. We chose to do Classic mode because we knew that if we used only the resources provided to us by the Beta server, we would not stand a chance in HC mode. But suddenly if we use the gear from Live server and nothing from the Beta machine, HC anything is suddenly a possibility. It may be in the Beta but we're not using anything that sets apart from our characters on the normal servers.

• Mango
Im inclined to agree with Mango... i know its shocking coming from me but i dont think people on beta who test things and get gear from machines are better than live server people. I understand gyns point and how it could inflate people and they give feedback on top notch gear. i just think that with the gear they offer this isnt the case reallly. Now if we talk about how Mango apparently uses unreleased gear at times in the beta to test things then gave feedback not thinking about this then thats an issue.

I really do think that it all comes down to the people testing and like mango said the majority of them would be high level french players in end game gear. So i would guess that they have no concept of how to look at a mob because they dont think about the normal geared player. So i guess it boils down to whether the person giving feedback is looking at the thing they are doing objectively or personally.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757622  Replies : 20  Views : 605
posté July 27, 2014, 03:50:30 | #8
I think crit is better but its all up to preference.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #757621  Replies : 9  Views : 209
posté July 25, 2014, 17:35:38 | #9
id like to know what drops frigost books.... WHERE ARE YOU BOOKS I SEEK ... seriously noone i contact knows where or anyone with these books :x

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757197  Replies : 6  Views : 236
posté July 25, 2014, 17:33:41 | #10

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 July 2014 16:44) *
To be more clear with you Davros he means now this is just one example of many but I personally have been running wa wabbit dungeon since I was like 125

you can now no longer run wa wabbit dungeon until you are level 142

You basically have to complete the srambad questline just to run wa wabbit

that is beyond stupid also there's the fact that enurado dungeon? You will have to be 155 to even attempt it. When the update comes out everyone who will want to farm it will HAVE to get to level cap before you can even enter the damn thing to try it out.

This is only going to become more of a problem down the line. We have been farming dungeons as they come out and leveling up in them but from this point forward we will not be able to and will have to grind outside of these dungeons and when I say grind I do not mean it as a nice word I mean it as the word is meant to be a literal grind repetitive and boring until you are high enough of a level to do a dungeon you have been capable of running for 15 - 20 levels.
Thats just ankama being dumb then i mean why is wa set at such a high level when you can do it lower... i guess i mean id say at least 130 should be the min. I will agree that the minimum level for higher level dungeons should be lower cause being max level just to do a dungeon is stupid. Hopefully they will revise the level restriction numbers i dont think its a bad idea but maybe make it lower by a bit.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757195  Replies : 29  Views : 602
posté July 25, 2014, 16:11:31 | #11

Quote (Hudski @ 25 July 2014 15:48) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 25 July 2014 13:49) *
I actually like the level restrictions in accordance to new players... if its an alt then idk usually its not hard to power level in now i mean do a few low level dungeons i mean you dont even need to do dungeons cant you still invite them to some areas? i saw a low level foggernaut being power leveled off the new shushus. So though dungeons dont work there are many venues to get good xp still to power level people.

So what you're saying is
  • Alts are still getting powerleveled anyway
  • Legitimate players who are "too low level" for dungeons they're perfectly capable of running are getting locked out of them
  • And that this is okay...????
I'll be honest this whole level restriction doesnt actually effect me in anyway so i dont care about it. Also what do you mean legitimate players who are "to low level" for dungeons they're perfectly capable of running are getting locked out of them? I dont understand this statement cause i didnt say anything about low level people not being able to do dungeons they are able to do... Also what is a legitimate player are their illegitimate players?

To bring a bigger point if you can go to any area and simply kill mobs to level a .. "friend" then i honestly dont see the issue. It seems your saying no i want to do this dungeon with these people with them being x level it doesnt matter if they can do it or not cause if its just to level them you can just level them outside dungeons.... Outside a dungeon i know its a weird concept. Because of this i do not see the problem with a dungeon level restriction cause once it boils down to it you can still power level anyone off regular mobs outside till they can do whatever dungeon you want them to do. I dont understand your problem with dungeon restrictions i mean it isnt even that big of a issue.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757160  Replies : 29  Views : 602
posté July 25, 2014, 13:49:07 | #12
I actually like the level restrictions in accordance to new players... if its an alt then idk usually its not hard to power level in now i mean do a few low level dungeons i mean you dont even need to do dungeons cant you still invite them to some areas? i saw a low level foggernaut being power leveled off the new shushus. So though dungeons dont work there are many venues to get good xp still to power level people.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757129  Replies : 29  Views : 602
posté July 25, 2014, 09:46:36 | #13

Quote (Xell-Dincht @ 25 July 2014 09:03) *
The only innocent angels are the people of Amara. Because on our server the teleportation field to Flaxid is missing, nobody could have fought against the bugged AI yet. I imagine Ankama not to add the teleportation field till they removed the AI bug. Maybe it will be even later...
Hey! i am an innocent angel.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757096  Replies : 77  Views : 1781
posté July 25, 2014, 07:34:36 | #14
sigh... read that giant screen explaining who he is.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757080  Replies : 12  Views : 192
posté July 25, 2014, 05:21:31 | #15
I was going to abstain from this but i have a very important question to ask the devs. Why are books not mentioned in the encyclopedia from what drops them and the rates or locks on them. This is mostly to do with frigost because im trying to finish the last achievement and i am not sure where the books drop, if they have a lock... so um do you guys ever plan to tell us?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757052  Replies : 57  Views : 1894
posté July 25, 2014, 04:38:59 | #16
I dont think from what i heard flaxhead thing is an abuse unlike what people did on the first dungeon... anyway i digress and this thread has gotten really off topic?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757034  Replies : 77  Views : 1781
posté July 24, 2014, 14:14:08 | #17
i won a ankama on air thing and ive yet to get a prize for winning... its been like a year and a half or two years...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756800  Replies : 16  Views : 582
posté July 24, 2014, 09:00:16 | #18
I think these bosses are doable but i have to say ive never been in favor of the fact they scale to the highest person and have no cut off. I really do think they should have a hard set level.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756735  Replies : 14  Views : 630
posté July 24, 2014, 04:51:14 | #19

Quote (Asthis @ 24 July 2014 04:40) *
I think I would just ride a Ferrox for the speed and keep another relic and mount on me to switch into battle. XD
yeah I will probably just just use it for speed or just to have it... currently to me it doesnt seem worth using it for any other reason but for speed and showing off.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756706  Replies : 192  Views : 8665
posté July 24, 2014, 04:21:26 | #20
sram pickpocket broken Like the title says the pickpocket minigame is broken. You start it and the srambadians just appear and dont move and pass their turns so noone new appears so its impossible to actually do.

Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #756696  Replies : 0  Views : 27