Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
2523 Posts (2.56 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 06:38:01 | #1
all these classes getting wp regen...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792109  Replies : 40  Views : 1186
posté Today - 01:38:13 | #2
Guys... guys... *new xelor spell effects/ animations* *rolls away in joy*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792075  Replies : 40  Views : 1186
posté Today - 01:22:57 | #3
The xelor mobs are really cool looking. Also did you see the new xelor animations :O *mind blown*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792072  Replies : 1249  Views : 39876
posté Yesterday - 23:24:13 | #4

Quote (Asthis @ 31 October 2014 23:18) *
Guys, we don't even know if Bellaphone will be an actual class. I'm fairly certain they are just using that as a placeholder for the Voyagers until they get the actual model artwork done.
Yeah but its still fun to think about possibilities... and who knows maybe a dev will read this and at some point be added to the game!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792047  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 22:45:08 | #5
Yeah like hp is fine i said charges like a sinistro so it takes more than one hit to kill it. The thing is i would imagine this class has alot of cool moves that take hp away from it and it being a summoner at least in ways. Like they can just keep cloning people perhaps not right away but instead keeping the egg method as mobs do. Imagine them cloning bosses etc... or perhaps they could have general clones sorta like dolls i guess. I had the idea perhaps make them not clone a person completely but like the class and its be a version of the class... so lets take a iop it will be a clone version and have its own spells etc and its power is determined by the person its copied from but maybe doesn't have their spells exactly... idk. OH what if you can target yourself and you make a fighting clone of yourself like a double or clone but from eggs.

Regarding the rebirth egg. Like i said it should have ways to be killed yes but also not so easily killed that a person can one shot it. I think itd be neat if when you create it the egg either costs some hp like a large amount or brings you back at the hp you make it at. Another big thing about the egg is that when you die your summon clone things dont die either *they dont die when you fight the mobs* so you can still fight with them while you respawn... im unsure if it should be instant or what on the respawn... maybe it depends on the egg itself like if its been out for awhile you will respawn instantly but if not then maybe a turn or two... I really do like the idea of them being able to just remake themselves just unsure how to balance it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792038  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 22:29:38 | #6
What if they have a special where they place an egg and when they die they hatch from it giving them a second life... what a interesting res mechanic because they could choose to put it down or not and it have like charges... perhaps give them a debuff while its out idk. Would be interesting at least they make clones and do things that cost them hp then when they die come back from an egg and go at it all again.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792033  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 21:30:35 | #7
Yeah the things we are playing as are simply clones... bellas look different and this is just a feca clone. Ever notice when they are redoing a class or a new thing they use fecas for the base model to test things?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792006  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 19:21:24 | #8
First off their skills make no sense. Secondly bellas would be super cool to play as... like image being able to have clones of peeps or mobs and all the cool Bella stuff you'd get to do

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791956  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 18:21:18 | #9
I'll always think it's crazy that srams get all that lock and dodge and get jazz from it. Like dodge I get but bleh to them having lock. I think Sram double is better... if the masq leaves it's clone to close rip aoe. The masq clone may do more damage but it has harsh drawbacks. Overall Sram double beats it imo

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791941  Replies : 10  Views : 277
posté Yesterday - 10:02:41 | #10
I'm only looking for the wakfu version. Thanks for help though you guys feel like telling me your favorite quote of hers? I enjoy alot of what she says but I'd like to here other peeps favs. I'm very partial to "you're warmth disgusts me"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791882  Replies : 11  Views : 311
posté October 30, 2014, 21:33:58 | #11
Looking for freeze! Hi im sorry to sorta bring this up but im looking for images of missez freeze for refs and all that and honestly i haven't really been able to find any and really don't want to go ingame and use those as refs... So i was wondering if any of you had any good refs of her or in game images of her? It'd save me a ton of time.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791750  Replies : 11  Views : 311
posté October 30, 2014, 00:58:16 | #12
I think its crazy they just removed all the new achievements and just made them token purchases... all those ghouls and the headlesss chafer quests. Like yes last year was buggy but it was really cool idk why they choose to undo it all. Im very meh about this event because it seem so much less than what it was before. Especially if you get the majority from doing the witch dungeon which lets be honest that sucks. i liked that you could do everything alone in the past just by grinding challenges *btw idk why they didnt turn off regular challenges for holiday ones like usual*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791573  Replies : 41  Views : 2422
posté October 29, 2014, 08:43:51 | #13

Quote (FeldePard @ 29 October 2014 06:04) *
Honestly it's probably just going to be a recycled event with recycled things that never finish the achievement if you did it the year before. I still didn't get some of the stuff because the thing glitched out and says I need like 10 of something that I have like 700+ of or whatever...

I think it's stupid that the event is basically going to be after Halloween. :/
that achievement doesnt work for me either ;o;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791371  Replies : 41  Views : 2422
posté October 28, 2014, 22:55:07 | #14
I a single xelor with a lumino and a flippin protoflex farmed that dungeon alone only using fire. I have a cba now and i worked VERY hard for it. It is a pain but i dont think it needs to be changed really. The pushing can actually be quite fun after a bit ya know. get into da groove of it. Honestly i hate crackerns the most... like after they pop they just BAM insta freeze you to lv 3... those bastards are the worst. I dont have much issue with teh icy armor its a bit intense but really like someone else said air and earth ignore it... though it does give them crazy res... i always wish that something happened when it was at max like they got frozen or stuck so they couldnt move... thatd be a interesting mechanic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791254  Replies : 5  Views : 204
posté October 28, 2014, 21:43:45 | #15

Quote (Agosta @ 28 October 2014 21:30) *
This is a team based game. Either solo mobs when you're alone, get an ACTIVE guild, or find a group of people who have a similar interest as you. Pick a relic that you want to farm for between 108 and 140 and you'll get levels without realizing it.
Yeah i find not focusing on levels and just trying to drop something helps alot. Also depending on the gear can make some sweet sweet kama  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791230  Replies : 45  Views : 853
posté October 28, 2014, 20:32:02 | #16

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 28 October 2014 19:32) *
Agreed water fire need synergy, taking Initive needs to actually have a better effect on fight order, and summons for Xelor both need to be fixed. I was in much better shape with the old Sinistros now i barely use them, mind you they were rather Op but now its gone too far in the other direction, Hydrand was much better before as well. That being said...and this can be said about many classes / class branches there needs to be a way to make them all viable for pvp instead of 3 classes or so ruling it, but then again Pvp needs a lot of work as a whole to begin with.
I think init burning really needs to be relooked at because the only thing it did do they sorta made it not do when they made turn bonuses go by 3 turns.I think mango suggested giving fire ap removal... idk Like ive said it before but honestly besides aging xelor branches dont synergize at all really. I doubt we will get a revamp anytime soon because we do work pretty well. I think currently sinistros are alright as they are now and actually pretty good. They need to make hydrand a good spell imo i know some people use to use them along time ago but i honestly think it needs reworking. I personally was hoping last revamp they would of gone through with the giving them temp burn like how they gave sinistros frostbite. A interesting thing would make hydrands be sorta like beacons and you attack them and they rebound the attack in a aoe or something. I probably wouldnt be upset if they removed hydrand actually... but i do like having another summon. An idea is having a specialty that when we attack it turns into either sinistros or hydrands... thatd be neat.

On a different note they need to fix that burn doesnt trigger rollback i know why it doesnt because it doesnt have a value technically. Besides that i hope they redo clock like it should at least be able to go into the aoe that dust does... clock is not a good spell imo hydrand and clock are the only two bad xelor spells imo. I wouldnt mind clock losing its aoe and becoming more like hand but a water version.. perhaps have it aoe on tick? and single on tock so it and hand are alternating. or give it aoe like i suggested earlier... honestly there is alot of little things the xelor class needs. We work fine but we could be better. Of course all classes can say that.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #791201  Replies : 26  Views : 627
posté October 28, 2014, 07:16:44 | #17
nerds~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790997  Replies : 69  Views : 1690
posté October 27, 2014, 02:27:21 | #18

Quote (CapitanRainbow @ 26 October 2014 20:43) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 26 October 2014 06:56) *
I was thinking about this alot and i think i know away to buff water xelors. I think the state accelerator should stack to more than 5.. perhaps 7 or 8 for the xelor themselves. The reason i say this is because during ap buffing turns you get like 2 ap from devotion, then 1 possibly from focus, that leaves you with a 2-3 ap gain making actually doing that give you at most one more attack possibly. I think just changing this limitation would make water xelors alot better even with the low base damage. I still think it should have a cap of 5 for allies though. I guess this could be fairly over powered... but i just think it would be cool.
You can get Accelerator state over a lvl 5, is has no limit. At least I think I managed to give 6 AP once or twice.
accelerator has a hard limit of 5. Im like 100% sure of this.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #790660  Replies : 26  Views : 627
posté October 26, 2014, 06:56:37 | #19
I was thinking about this alot and i think i know away to buff water xelors. I think the state accelerator should stack to more than 5.. perhaps 7 or 8 for the xelor themselves. The reason i say this is because during ap buffing turns you get like 2 ap from devotion, then 1 possibly from focus, that leaves you with a 2-3 ap gain making actually doing that give you at most one more attack possibly. I think just changing this limitation would make water xelors alot better even with the low base damage. I still think it should have a cap of 5 for allies though. I guess this could be fairly over powered... but i just think it would be cool.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #790442  Replies : 26  Views : 627