Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
2399 Posts (2.59 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:05:03 | #1

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 01 September 2014 22:42) *
I think rogues were meant to be master of illusions. Therefore i think they should get speciality that let them make multiple clones of themself wich would act as mirages, making enemies without aoe to choose wich one to hit. Xelors before revamp used to have Temporal Images - this got removed, so i think its high time to add it to Rogues.
do you remember how bad temporal images were though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768960  Replies : 78  Views : 2120
posté Yesterday - 01:53:26 | #2
interesting. I look forward to the bigger post.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768414  Replies : 837  Views : 27513
posté Yesterday - 00:15:39 | #3
I assumed as much :d

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768362  Replies : 837  Views : 27513
posté August 31, 2014, 23:58:44 | #4
Alright another small issue about the new update. What will happen to things like the stat points you get from vampyro, jelly quest, golden api, tofu dungeon. What will they change these two since they stat points a thing anymore will they give us a point in a certain area like strength or whatever *same for api will it just give a general bonus to us now* Furthermore will people who already done these achievements/ quests actually get the new things because ankama has a history of not letting people get points when they change achievements/ quests *im still waiting to get my dodge*

I know this isnt related to relics but this is a small thing that i hope they have thought about.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768353  Replies : 99  Views : 1043
posté August 31, 2014, 22:40:18 | #5

Quote (Kokonaut @ 31 August 2014 21:14) *
It won't be in the upper range of 50-100 runs for many Relics. Powerful Dazzling Belt can be achieved in exactly 66 runs from tokens alone without dropping any fragments along the way.

A new mechanic will double the drop rates of fragments in the Hardcore mode of dungeons (including bosses).

Bosses will no longer have quantity one fragment drops. They can drop up to six fragments, one for each player.

• Mango
Is this only for hardcore that boss's will do more than one fragment...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768320  Replies : 99  Views : 1043
posté August 31, 2014, 08:32:07 | #6
@kuro its more than just the aura its the achievement, its the title, It's the feeling of accomplishment. Im a person that doesn't care about relic stats *i have my meridia im fine* i gather them for purely the achievements. Now i play alot... let me tell you on my so far relic hunting. Lets start by saying i picked gelano first out of all of them cause its the lowest i'll start there... that was january.. now ive spent a considerable amount of kama buying fragments *because i literally cant drop them* Im up to 57... from january. Now i will admit it would of been 77 but i gave 20 to someone who was finishing theirs*they are paying them back*. anyway Ive ran jelly dungeon for months.. sometimes alot sometimes not alot... the last.... week or so ive done quite a few runs.. ive gotten 0 fragments as usual. Poor luck for me then. Lets talk about the other relics then since hey this isnt going anywhere with how the jellies are going. Solomonk... Now this was a passive project and honestly i was more preoccupied with the gelano than this but i did happen to run this dungeon alot at a period of a few weeks.... i ended up dropping 5 fragments after maybe 50ish runs? celestial bearamulet whatever... i dont do hagen much but i have 3?. I think i have 1 harry boot fragment from a few dozen runs of that dungeon... 0 vlad epps, 1 key chain, 0 shield, 0 shushu ammy... i think i have 2-3 pdb frags from bw dungeon runs god knows how many of those ive done. So for me the new oh i can get a relic from tokens... finally i will not stare into the abyss of despair of the drop rates for these god forsaken items they made achievements for. Turns out nope. I also doubt they will actually change the rates of relics or fix the old rates cause hey ankama. So sorry if i was looking forward to not having to grind for years*god knows i cant keep up with the rate they are pushing them out*So for me this is just another in the long line of ankama hating achievement hunters *noone is even talking about all the free stat points we are going to lose/ the compensation for them* I know its not important but achievements are the only thing i play this game for really... cause its sure not for the people *points to all the current threads*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768124  Replies : 99  Views : 1043
posté August 31, 2014, 06:25:42 | #7

Quote (kurokat @ 31 August 2014 06:00) *

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 31 August 2014 05:50) *

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 31 August 2014 05:48) *
I love sparkles and auras
Who doesn't? That's why they want us to sign a blood pact for them.

-Rizarealm
Well, that's a bit extreme of an example.

I for one do not have any relics yet, and only 1 fragment. That being said, I do believe it is a good thing that aura's are for non-linked Relics only. It is only a visual difference and it goes to show the work someone put into getting said Relic. I find Aura's to be a lot more valuable than the title as that is something seen, while the title is only there if you want that specific one equipped and someone mouses over you (or presses V).

We will still get all the same stats for both linked and non-linked and they're making Relics more obtainable by allowing you to create said linked Relics. You can still show off your linked Relic by not wearing a costume (having gear show, as long as it's not say a ring or belt).

I also quite dislike Harry Boots aura (makes you look like Pigpen from Peanuts), but like the stats. This will allow me to use said Harry Boots and not feel the shame of the stick aura.

- Kat
but what about people who only care about achievements and aura/ titles. tough luck? your hard work to get the tokens mean nothing?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768084  Replies : 99  Views : 1043
posté August 31, 2014, 04:53:22 | #8
It wasnt to long ago that i was saying angry about the almanax change *being as i had to do all those hard quests* they made it so you had to do very little effort to get it now. Everyone was for it though because it helped everyone. Now this situation reminds me alot about that situation. Why do you think just cause its not as crazy hard to get it now that the people who grind the dungeon to get it shouldnt get a achievement/ aura. This is basically a crab mentality in ways i guess... but maybe its more people shoving others down so they dont feel special/ they actually worked hard for their item. A sense of achievement is vital to games especially mmos i mean you work so hard for this item *weeks which is still a long time* yet you are left with a void because you didnt "really" get it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768055  Replies : 99  Views : 1043
posté August 31, 2014, 04:23:16 | #9
I agree with the hardcore thing they should look at them again because it is ridiculous. Oh also i think shushus should have a hard level cap on how high a level they should have like 130 or 140 for tormentor because the scaling presents alot of issues. 1 cant take people of lower levels with you to a degree 2. the difficult for the items really doesn't scale well.. 3. just kinda lame. I really do hope they go and look at shushu's again because it's not nearly as accessible as they intended it to be.

The thing i find hard about relics fragments is that they have this weird division among them. like the first relics need crazy locks *which you can get with others but makes it harder to drop given the pp system and the amount of people* then you have the newer ones that have a low chance but no lock.... anyway about hardcore they should definitely drop at a much higher rate *though i still say the fragments you get from the machine shouldnt make a separate relic meaning if you did hardcore you'd be able to get tokens even faster but whatever*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768047  Replies : 8  Views : 258
posté August 31, 2014, 03:23:26 | #10

Quote (picklesaregood @ 31 August 2014 03:16) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 31 August 2014 03:11) *
I don't think they should even be linked to begin with. What is wrong with more relics entering the economy.... the rich won't hold a monopoly / the value of items they have will lessen to a degree. I still think they should give the aura/ achievement... ive made my thoughts on this issue pretty clear in a number of threads.

re you stupid?

you think having the relics quadruple in size is a good thing?

you must be stupid
Having relics increase will help level out the power chain that is currently in the game. It will make it possible that not only the best players are able to have relics. Now i know with the current idea this solves the issue but it takes away all the accomplishment/ prestige it means to have a relic. Relics will still be a pain to get but people will get them. If they are unlinked they will simply mean either more fragments will be on sell causing those prices to go down or full relics themselves will go on sell... now its still going to take people ages to farm dungeons for these. The only reason id be against this economically was if i had enough relics *i have 2* to feel that it devalues them... also i dont put all my money into relics... now this would such horribly for people who used irl money to buy relics or dupers who got a cheated relic to a degree because the value it had is somehow lessened. Having more relics around helps balance things.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768002  Replies : 99  Views : 1043
posté August 31, 2014, 03:11:58 | #11
I don't think they should even be linked to begin with. What is wrong with more relics entering the economy.... the rich won't hold a monopoly / the value of items they have will lessen to a degree. I still think they should give the aura/ achievement... ive made my thoughts on this issue pretty clear in a number of threads.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767992  Replies : 99  Views : 1043
posté August 31, 2014, 00:39:25 | #12
I'll be back in a bit... i have a essay on why they are bad.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767903  Replies : 514  Views : 11561
posté August 31, 2014, 00:07:22 | #13
OH I JUST READ YOUR FAQ thing and can i say its bs that you dont get the achievement for doing the token machine relics... WHAT'S EVEN THE POINT THEN. machines are worthless and literally the only thing i wanted them for is apparently doesn't work. I have to do a dungeon what 100 times at least to get a relic... and i dont even get the achievement? idc about the auras.... honestly i dont care about the titles but the achievements? you know those are the only things left in my discovery... *i wish they would've made a rank just for them* What's the point of these linked relics if they are basically nothing. I really really hope they seek to let us at least get the achievements... cause if not then everyone ive know who was looking forward to this change won't like it... cause its pointless. Like there is no reason why they should make these linked relics not have auras or complete achievements?! LIKE out of everything ankama has ever cared about really this is how you're going to balance things. Im so upset right now because instead of fixing the dozen of broken achievements *which you guys apparently care about who gets them* your going to make it so they are so much harder to get now. I still am against linked equipment btw i think its a cheap cope out and makes single players overall weaker. Not in the gear aspect but the economy aspect. Also it creates massive player divisions... but whatever the top gets better the bottom gets worse. Now i have to break the news that we still have to do these achievements the long and horrible way.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767896  Replies : 514  Views : 11561