Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
2795 Posts (2.53 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 20:21:19 | #1
I would find it interesting if they actually touched on the fact the gods are divided by light and dark magic technically from books. So like classes and such all fall on this spectrum. Its nice to here some info about the movie.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834224  Replies : 1836  Views : 70413
posté Yesterday - 16:22:57 | #2
one of the biggest things i actually am upset about not getting the rest of the dimensions is seeing how this memory loss has effected the other gods. Sram gained massive paranoid apparently which is interesting. Iop banished himself to the world for some sort of shame? or something id have to go back and read it. Xelor became detached i guess more so than normal i guess? I would of loved to see what happened to the other gods.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834160  Replies : 1836  Views : 70413
posté February 26, 2015, 15:13:17 | #3
Goodbye.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833893  Replies : 53  Views : 1128
posté February 26, 2015, 01:35:21 | #4
you get them from a quest line which you need to talk to the guy in the astrub tavern basement. granted he still gives it.... i think it may be a girl though i think her name is sasha.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833767  Replies : 8  Views : 1023
posté February 25, 2015, 22:53:19 | #5

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 February 2015 22:44) *
I guess it's easy to be a hypocrite when someone treats you the way you treat others
one can say the same about you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833725  Replies : 22  Views : 518
posté February 25, 2015, 22:28:21 | #6

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 February 2015 21:37) *

Quote (mapleshifter @ 25 February 2015 21:02) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 25 February 2015 16:10) *
The shameless self promotion.
whats wrong with promoting wakfu gameplay and telling the community.
There's nothing really wrong with it. It's just funny because 90% of jerrys forum posts are self advertisement

Not to mention SO many people have been trying to stream wakfu ever since mango became slightly popular within the community for doing it and the only reason that happened was because of his communication with the devs

There's also the fact that Davros is just a bitter person who's against anything involving a community on this game because he's not apart of it.
You seem to be missing the fact i usually post this when people advertise their streaming wakfu or whatever on the forums just like i did it to mister brokonaut. I know ive probably missed some but i try to make sure i catch them.

I dont know if id call myself bitter really. Also yeah im not a huge community person but have trust me when i say its not cause im not apart of it i just dislike it ask any of the people who know me in game im a very hard line kinda person when it comes to this. However you will continue thinking what misinformation you know of me if you want. i hope personal jabs at me bring you some sort of joy.

On a separate note Mister Caligari comments have been very funny.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833721  Replies : 22  Views : 518
posté February 25, 2015, 16:10:38 | #7
The shameless self promotion.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833650  Replies : 22  Views : 518
posté February 25, 2015, 04:10:47 | #8

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 24 February 2015 23:32) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 24 February 2015 18:01) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 23 February 2015 23:12) *
All i know is me as well as a large amount of other wakfu players i know are leaving wakfu for tos when it comes

I think now that wakfu is getting some competition ankama needs to step their game up
you and two other people have ever really said anything about this tree game which btw i think looks horrible. Whats your definition of large?

You didn't hear about it because advertising another mmo is against the rules but believe me there are enough of us talking outside of this specific forum skype and teamspeak exist

You arent as in the loop as you might like to think davros

And you're an idiot if you think wakfu doesnt have problems right now its a fucking mess
I never said I was in the loop or said I know what people think I've seen two threads mention this tree game one was ages ago and this one. So observation tells me there isn't alot of traction. Anyway I asked what is a large amount? Also so basically your friends on skype and that awful ts. How is that a large group. Unless I'm totally mistaken and it borders on the thousands. Wakfu has issues but in my opinion most issues come from the individual. Yeah bugs suck and pvp is broken but there is tons of good stuff. Maybe I just see the good points and they do fix the issue... idk I'm patience. I mean I can address these issues if you want to list them I'd actually like to here all the issues see people's problems. Anyway have a nice day ; 0

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833518  Replies : 77  Views : 2006
posté February 24, 2015, 23:08:21 | #9
this isnt some big news its always been like this even though its not suppose to be like this. Its just a huge hassle for most people to start dofus and farm kama and buy ogrines after playing wakfu for along time. Also the most you could do is like buy a sub for wakfu maybe costumes to sell some consumables... idk i personally dont think the shop has many worthwhile items.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833447  Replies : 24  Views : 959
posté February 24, 2015, 18:27:32 | #10

Quote (Gynrei @ 24 February 2015 18:15) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 24 February 2015 18:01) *

All i know is me as well as a large amount of other wakfu players i know are leaving wakfu for tos when it comes

I think now that wakfu is getting some competition ankama needs to step their game up
you and two other people have ever really said anything about this tree game which btw i think looks horrible. Whats your definition of large?

lol, Tree looks like a better RO. It does not look like a better Wakfu. If people leave for Tree, they'd have left for another game anyway.
I just dislike bold claims like that oh im going to leave for this game ok fine i mean why play wakfu if you apparently dislike it that much but then to say oh a large amount of people? what like in the thousands? cause to me that is the min of what large should be defined as. I just dislike the threatening undertones like you better do what i want ankama or me and a bunch of people will possibly leave one day :@

Btw i hate this thread like really its just a thread for people to complain. I'll say what ive said in threads like this in the past if you hate the game so much just cant stand playing it why play? leave go do something else come back you arnt forced to play it. Why worry about the future of the game its doing pretty well and seems to always getting better. I dont mind complaining i just dislike this type of thread. especially when we get one like every few months. i bet that when heros comes out there will be a thread if you dont count the one currently happening saying its the end of wakfu. when they do prisms oh a thread this is the end of wakfu. No matter what happens its always this will kill wakfu it gets tiring after 3 years.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833386  Replies : 77  Views : 2006
posté February 24, 2015, 18:01:08 | #11

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833382  Replies : 77  Views : 2006
posté February 24, 2015, 13:51:21 | #12
I'm not sold that to me doesn't seem enough ap to steal I consider it good when I can steal more now.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #833339  Replies : 17  Views : 1046
posté February 24, 2015, 02:55:05 | #13
Id be ok with ap removal and such being a state if it was a state that was permanent unless we didnt apply it like i dont want it to go down really. Similar to frozen from chafers i suppose but with ap so you can just be like oh you have - 3ap and we just reapply it... it has to be easy enough to maintain but not force us to use it massively just for small returns like i think it should cap out at lie 8 or 9 ap and you know tough luck for them. I dont want it to be like oh you can just take 4 ap now if you spend your whole turn on it and it only lasts a turn then you have to do it all over again maybe have it so you can do it one turn then do damage the next and it persists for a second turn then goes away or can be reapplied to be worse idk maybe have it go down a level or two every turn so its not op... i just see going into the state system as a way to really nerf waters ap drain possibilities.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #833218  Replies : 17  Views : 1046
posté February 24, 2015, 02:46:20 | #14
that design isnt canon.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #833210  Replies : 130  Views : 5023
posté February 23, 2015, 18:32:24 | #15
people should remember these usually go off french time so you have maybe a few more hours for today's? to still even work.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833022  Replies : 20  Views : 1779
posté February 23, 2015, 17:49:18 | #16
im somewhat sad they dont have the English version i actually really like the English version and would of loved to have it in there.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833008  Replies : 20  Views : 1779
posté February 22, 2015, 09:44:53 | #17
Time theft is not that bad. Also I still think burn is a great spell... which they are slowly removing the bugs with it. Anyway burn lof all very personal taste. I know lof is popular now.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #832663  Replies : 7  Views : 294
posté February 22, 2015, 09:37:58 | #18
Dial gives good damage early on and it's mostly used as a mobility tool. I highly suggest leveling it to max first so I it's cheaper. I honestly think if I didn't use dial I'd hate xelors. Dial is one if the best spells in the game. I still say level it up because is so key to game play style and why not benefit from the early damage when it's useful instead of late game where dial damage isn't amazing and that cost starts hurting your dps and play style

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #832662  Replies : 4  Views : 183
posté February 21, 2015, 22:02:20 | #19
you should like pay attention to what order you kill things in. the kill her first isnt that bad i think you need someone who can move it not a push. like as a xelor i could tp it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #832580  Replies : 6  Views : 246
posté February 21, 2015, 20:52:22 | #20
i dont want to say i hate masqs.... i just dont like the gameplay id have to like play one again to be specific. Like i dont like how fire is a berserker or how water cant heal itself really air i dont think is horrible the collision damage idea is really cool but again not my cup of tea. Ive never been a huge cc play style. I dont like that masks dont actually give you a huge bonus or anything for wearing them they simply unlock spells and do minor buffs which i dislike. im also not a huge fan of their specials.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #832559  Replies : 94  Views : 1639