2226 Posts (2.52 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 06:55:36 | #1

Quote (Brokonaut @ 23 July 2014 06:39) *
The stats are not final.

The mount will constitute a Relic slot.

• Mango
thats somewhat upsetting.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756331  Replies : 164  Views : 7245
posté Today - 01:53:22 | #2
I sorta agree with the idea that the mount shouldnt even be a relic. I mean you trade in a relic for it maybe? i mean we were told wed get a token for it and not have to trade in our meridia but idk anymore. maybe make it a legendary mount with some very good stats compared to the other mounts... I really like the idea of this thing not being a relic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756238  Replies : 164  Views : 7245
posté Today - 01:08:05 | #3
i agree that the mount is very lackluster

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756229  Replies : 164  Views : 7245
posté Yesterday - 11:00:08 | #4
wasnt there like shushu arenas before in beta or something?
I remember the wild queens in wild gob area untamable i think
remember when xp was like super hard to get like leveling was so hard compared to now *like beta xp gain*
I wasnt around back then but wasnt v2 of wakfu or wakfu 2.0 suppose to be when nox invades the world or something and the area in yurburt is a remnant of that? I feel like i remembered some stuff about this somewhere.... though i could be totes wrong.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755930  Replies : 21  Views : 645
posté Yesterday - 10:43:04 | #5
If this is to long to read just read the last part.

well they did say that free to players will always be 1 update behind sorta so they will just not have access... idk what that means with stuff like class changes, boss mechanic changes, game mechanic changes, reconnect system, national bonuses, srambad* though now that this is an update it should be open to them... though it already could be idk*, new shushu dungeons/ gear i mean they can already go to the area can they not fight the new mobs/ dungeon/ do the hunter quest?, legendary crafting recipes?, changes to gear, relic fragment drop increase?, new items in general from old mobs, and etc.

You see i dont mind free to players not getting the content subbers get but i have to ask is it the features thing that they arnt getting and all this kinda of passive stuff they do get like changes to gear, mechanics, classes. I mean thats understandable and if you didnt do it would mean they either A couldnt do that boss, gear, etc or B. be working off an old boss that was possibly broken and being abused. Also would you count the reconnect system as being a feature? it seems more like yeah this is for everyone but i dont know for sure. The whole new shushu boss and mobs is a prime example yes i guess you can stop them from doing the dungeon but can you stop them from doing the new mobs that spawn outside the dungeon? if so i guess good for you then... then there is the hunter quest for the epic ring will he just be like nah talk to me in 2 months? So what is the deal when you add just a new dungeon to an area and new mobs can they not attack them? cause its a new thing you added. Is the delay on just big things like areas and big features like mounts... what about when pvp comes eventually will they be shut out of that system? or is it ok because its a core system.

I guess what im trying to say here is what type of things will they be left out on just the latest's area/ whatever new big thing you added "hw, mounts, almanax?" to give examples. I would like to know out of curiosity where ankamas lines are drawn.

Thread : News  Preview message : #755925  Replies : 45  Views : 1692
posté July 21, 2014, 11:59:22 | #6

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 July 2014 07:10) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 21 July 2014 06:27) *
so i was in beta messing around with the new starting quests for astrub. The plant puzzle pushing thing is so cool ... and its where you find the grambos
Wait theyre bringing my favorite mob into relevancy?

Screenshots?
im to lazy for screen shots but just do the beginning quest line it should reappear when you go into beta its like the second thing you do is go to that area. The area is the bowmeow tomb near the witchs dungeon if that helps with directions on where the flower puzzle is.

After i did that you get sent to the sewers and another game or puzzle and its to make larva pizza... it was all in french so i didnt finish the challenge cause .... couldnt really understand what to do but yeah id guess after that you would see more grambos later on.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755629  Replies : 164  Views : 7245
posté July 21, 2014, 06:27:00 | #7
so i was in beta messing around with the new starting quests for astrub. The plant puzzle pushing thing is so cool ... and its where you find the grambos

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755606  Replies : 164  Views : 7245
posté July 21, 2014, 06:06:19 | #8
wtb pompom tail Hello im looking to buy one pom pom tail.

pm davros in game or ankabox me.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755604  Replies : 0  Views : 23
posté July 21, 2014, 06:05:15 | #9
remember when moowolf use to spawn in nations randomly in almost any areas i think?
remember when part 1 of zinit wasnt a horrible barren area of nothingness?
remember when stasis foggernauts could build purely tank cause stasis didnt need any damage?
remember when brakmars first governor abandoned us all ;o;?

... id go on but honestly i dont have enough time also people have already listed alot of the things i would of said.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755603  Replies : 21  Views : 645
posté July 21, 2014, 05:58:43 | #10
i know i guess i cant convey tone on how i said shut yo mouth.

I like how he is so serious compared to the others like yeah there is some very silly stuff in the world of twelve even villains... but there is also some super serious stuff and your like whhhhaaattt.

I still want to fight the other villains though  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755602  Replies : 9  Views : 311
posté July 21, 2014, 03:18:15 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 July 2014 02:59) *
I actually hardcore ship decepticod and kralaman

am i the only one who feels like they are like sidekick material? lardevil kralaman and decepticod not boring fogger that literally everyone forgot about
you shut yo mouth merkator is amazing :O

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755574  Replies : 9  Views : 311
posté July 21, 2014, 02:35:41 | #12
you know i saw this the other day and thought hey maybe i should make a post about this... i didnt cause im lazy but still nice move ankama... mocking us with things we shall never have ;o; *one day ill have you kralaman costume... one day :

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755563  Replies : 9  Views : 311
posté July 20, 2014, 22:20:11 | #13
just do dungeons that are for your level with a high lever... i mean you get 2x to 3x xp you arnt going to be there for very long. I personally dont see that big of an issue with it but i really only have two high level characters.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755519  Replies : 164  Views : 7245
posté July 20, 2014, 13:26:15 | #14

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 20 July 2014 10:28) *
You guys are acting like just because he chose wakfu asia is the reason why he can't server transfer when you can't server transfer no matter what server you're on

in other words why you gotta be so rude
Its the price of going to any server. server transfers were never a thing and when people made wakfu asia accounts this was the risk if other servers went free to play and were in your language. This isnt specifically about wakfu asia its more the risk of going to a server your not really suppose to go to. I mean yes you can play on any server i guess but i could just keep going on this yes you can but should you thing for hours so im just going to stop myself now. Point is... its super risky going anywhere cause server transfers arnt a thing atm.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755430  Replies : 11  Views : 324
posté July 19, 2014, 23:03:11 | #15
I still cannot create new characters on the beta server. I can use the characters i currently have but i have no options to create a new one.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #755335  Replies : 12  Views : 388
posté July 19, 2014, 23:02:13 | #16

Quote (jslgjslg @ 19 July 2014 22:50) *
Yes but you don' t you just need to copy the account files... They did it in various (more complicated) MMOs
This was the price of going to wakfu asia. If you want to go to any other server your going to have to start new.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755334  Replies : 11  Views : 324
posté July 19, 2014, 09:31:17 | #17

Quote (Hudski @ 19 July 2014 07:38) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 18 July 2014 23:22) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 July 2014 23:09) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 18 July 2014 23:08) *
id love to try and test out the new srams... but i cant make any new characters in beta :x
you can delete the one alt you really don't like
i tried that and no new character option came up i actually have free slots but its not showing the new character option for me to click.

You've probably figured this out by now but you can just click on the free slots to make a character.

I'm finding Sram interesting, and these are wonderful changes. I think Swindlesram and Petty Theft need more range to be properly useful before I'll want to do anything with them as being unable to debuff lock/dodge at range and being unable to guile without spending AP is limiting Srams for some battles, such as Dragon Pig.

I think the Air branch needs a proper ranged, non-los poison. Fear fits the bill perfectly - if it did poison damage instead of direct damage, and could poison people at range, Air Sram and Fear will become equally more interesting. This is, of course, without removing the push from CC Fears.

Fire is going to be terrifying when they fix traps, and Water equally so when they make traps use the Sram's level instead of the spell's level.
The new character option isn't there I just have my characters and if I delete one it doesn't make a spot free just nothing. My issue is free slots art showing up.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755206  Replies : 74  Views : 1153
posté July 18, 2014, 23:38:48 | #18

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 18 July 2014 19:32) *
They might have to do with the new quests they are adding to Astrub and the Nations, which might be background info about Nox.
Well nox is kicking about in the game somewhere.

Anyway Grambo hype!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755136  Replies : 164  Views : 7245
posté July 18, 2014, 23:22:19 | #19

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 July 2014 23:09) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 18 July 2014 23:08) *
id love to try and test out the new srams... but i cant make any new characters in beta :x
you can delete the one alt you really don't like
i tried that and no new character option came up i actually have free slots but its not showing the new character option for me to click.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755125  Replies : 74  Views : 1153
posté July 18, 2014, 23:08:54 | #20

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755121  Replies : 74  Views : 1153