Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
2456 Posts (2.57 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 21:12:20 | #1

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 30 September 2014 17:49) *
Its simple if a dungeon is too hard and doesn't give items to back up the difficulty and time spent doing it people won't do it.

This isn't a problem with the community and a lock out on dungeons wont solve the problem.

Compensating difficulty with worthwhile drops will.

Gm is a pain in the ass and the only item you get from it worth anything are the epps which even then aren't that great as Wa is easier and you can get 2 different AP epics and a relic from it.

It's pretty obvious why people don't run other dungeons
Gm is not that bad really. The helmet is a nice drop beside the epps

Besides that ive seen a increase in wabbit dungeon cause that gear is ALOT better now so thats neat... still havent seen a epic dagger yet~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782822  Replies : 35  Views : 513
posté Yesterday - 06:13:33 | #2
there are some people who would... but it would cost alot of kamas... or some sort of trade.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782592  Replies : 10  Views : 207
posté Yesterday - 05:53:18 | #3

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 29 September 2014 23:43) *

Quote (Hudski @ 29 September 2014 22:47) *
You gain more AP and MP and your specialities become easier to cast as you level them up, meaning that you get to experiment and play more.

I'm the kind of person that is infuriated by condescending quest chains telling me to kill 10 farts and pick up 10 turds, and this is exactly why I play wakfu. I get to plan my own adventure, and then follow my plan, rather than the game telling me what I'm going to do and then telling me to do it and making anything other than what it's told me to do useless.

Wakfu has four entire nations to sink your teeth into, and you're gonna try to tell me that it's a boring grindfest with no story? There's a reason the general lore thread has nearly 50 pages, and counting.
50 pages that are 90% xelor posts which while hilarious still proves your point because if xelors can take up 50 pages of a thread that must really say a lot about the rest of the lore in this game.
There is also a class god thread. This game really has great lore it just hides itself alot and you have to find it. Most of the story happens later on in game. There is alot of history though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782583  Replies : 12  Views : 432
posté Yesterday - 02:40:10 | #4

Quote (Stormquake @ 30 September 2014 02:31) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 30 September 2014 02:26) *
First off like somene has said stasis foggernauts are amazing against everyone/everything in theory. However they are the insane to gear well. Like if you are new i wouldnt recommend playing a stasis foggernaut because it really is that hard to gear for them.

Secondly blockades from any earth skill *dont have to be in motherfogger* always takes damage of the foggernaut it only takes allies damage by 50% if they are near the blockade. Im unsure of the conversion rate on blockades for foggernauts atm i want to say it takes all the damage but a part of me wants to say just 50% They are pretty good though.

So yeah i recommend playing any class you enjoy... if you want stasis foggernaut know its a very hard journey ahead of you.
Oh damn, my bad. So is it just Motherfogger's blockades that innately take 50% for everyone without needing armor plating?
You need armor plating or whatever that passive is called to make them take ally damage if im not mistaken.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782524  Replies : 48  Views : 625
posté Yesterday - 02:26:35 | #5
First off like somene has said stasis foggernauts are amazing against everyone/everything in theory. However they are the insane to gear well. Like if you are new i wouldnt recommend playing a stasis foggernaut because it really is that hard to gear for them.

Secondly blockades from any earth skill *dont have to be in motherfogger* always takes damage of the foggernaut it only takes allies damage by 50% if they are near the blockade. Im unsure of the conversion rate on blockades for foggernauts atm i want to say it takes all the damage but a part of me wants to say just 50% They are pretty good though.

So yeah i recommend playing any class you enjoy... if you want stasis foggernaut know its a very hard journey ahead of you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782518  Replies : 48  Views : 625
posté September 29, 2014, 05:44:48 | #6
Yeah i know that the low damage is an issue just trying to brainstorm cause i like water ;D

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #782143  Replies : 8  Views : 787
posté September 29, 2014, 05:37:11 | #7

Quote (FireMouse @ 28 September 2014 23:26) *
Being that TommyTrouble and I met on Dofus, and came over to Wakfu after moving in together, seeing Ankama written up in a major newspaper in our area is very exciting. Lots of good memories and hopes for the future.
First off how romantic {3

Main point I'm happy ankama is finally getting out there. They make good stuff.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782139  Replies : 7  Views : 402
posté September 25, 2014, 17:15:56 | #8
Yeah im not a huge fan of this chosen one thing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780606  Replies : 980  Views : 32164
posté September 23, 2014, 01:52:19 | #9
Excarnus:expert strategy bug It is impossible to do the kill excarnus with no gobballs alive because the game always things there is some alive even when you kill everything and its just him on the field. It makes completing this achievement and getting the ultimate title impossible. Happens to everyone just try it to test it and you will not get the achievement and you will see the bugs with the fight. Please fix excarnus.

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #779169  Replies : 1  Views : 55
posté September 21, 2014, 21:11:18 | #10
cras do need a rework. They ... work now i guess and arnt in dire need imo but i do agree they need some tweaking... i mean all classes are going to be revamped again i guess so maybe you'll be at the topish of the list.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #778660  Replies : 95  Views : 2746
posté September 20, 2014, 09:28:31 | #11
This game isnt in early beta.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778242  Replies : 5  Views : 462
posté September 20, 2014, 04:28:03 | #12

Quote (Delaz @ 20 September 2014 03:21) *
Why are books not tradeable?. I thought it was a good thing to spread knowledge
why cant they be listed on drop tables

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778170  Replies : 703  Views : 17277
posté September 20, 2014, 02:10:46 | #13
what you have to do is go to wakfu and right click it in your library and pick the second option labeled view cd key then copy it and enter it Click here and pick which server you apply it to. make sure your logged into the account you want it on as well.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #778141  Replies : 5  Views : 347
posté September 20, 2014, 01:59:15 | #14
yeah let's put my deals behind us.

.. Anyway i sorta hope the eni dimension is really cutesy... but super sinister. I wonder what dimension will be next in wakfu *ponders*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778133  Replies : 980  Views : 32164
posté September 20, 2014, 01:45:45 | #15
Im saying its a cult not a mainstream belief. I honestly believe im wrong im just not willing to totally let go of my headcanons/ theories until i get a better look at current foggernaut society because im very interested if merkator was able to gain influence as much as i believed he could have. I dont think merkator believes himself a god nor even cares. I honestly dont feel like im explaining myself very well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778130  Replies : 980  Views : 32164
posté September 20, 2014, 01:32:10 | #16

Quote (KiwiTang @ 20 September 2014 01:28) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 20 September 2014 01:21) *
*though i have wonders about merkator being thought of as a god of sorts as outlined previously in this thread*
I'm sorry, but when did anyone refer to Merkator as a god? Forefather of robotic Foggers, yes, but I do not recall him being referred to as a god anywhere in this thread. : s
I talked about it a bit and they never refer to him at that... its something i inferred pg. 10

Actaully to add to that adals views about gods could just be the foggernaut atheistic culture. I see the culture thing a bigger answer than my merkator theory however i think it'd be interesting if merkator had a cult he did create the mechanized foggernauts and if im not mistaken some people in his drome? worshiped him a bit. It's been awhile since i read the original logs so i could be mis remembering.

This post has been edited by Nox16 - September 20, 2014, 01:39:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778124  Replies : 980  Views : 32164
posté September 20, 2014, 01:21:17 | #17

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 20 September 2014 01:04) *
Steamers get a seperate dimension?! Or would it just be a part of Osamodas' dimension?
I doubt this greatly at least in wakfu. In dofus possibly but not in wakfu. This is because they are atheistic in wakfu while not in dofus *though i have wonders about merkator being thought of as a god of sorts as outlined previously in this thread* I am going on the assumption each subclass will get a island masq island, foggernaut underwater city, rogue hideout? someplace that is their own.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778118  Replies : 980  Views : 32164
posté September 20, 2014, 01:14:58 | #18
Water xelors counters to all? I was pvping earlier and a thought occurred to me... doesnt water xelors counter everything? I mean ap removal is really good even if its only every other turn. I'll give example to this i was fighting a 12 ap water fire? feca i think *i lost of course* but i wanted to try water out because ive been thinking of ways to counter fecas. Now i tried fire on him and it didnt do alot of damage cause of high res and all that jazz and the block. So What counters high res/ alot of block alot of small attacks? from what i can think. Anyway i was able to every other turn take about 6-8ish ap from him this was with no time keeper set up and waves not leveled.

Im not going to go super into that fight but it got me thinking if i was able to just drain peoples ap to a huge degree every turn something like a feca persay wouldn't be able to shield themselves as much, and many other enemies wouldnt be able to do all the little annoying things they do~

So Do you think that water xelors could possible counter everything because i know they are not the most popular of the branches. Are they secretly a gem? I mean ive always loved water but never thought much about it in a pvp mindset. So im curious what others think about this idea.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #778114  Replies : 8  Views : 787