Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
2857 Posts (2.51 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 03:43:25 | #1
i was once a pretty big eco terrorist... i suppose my guild has had a few eco terrorist in their day. i kinda stopped cause i didnt need mats anymore. hmmm

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #845017  Replies : 51  Views : 867
posté Yesterday - 09:47:00 | #2
Tbf from what I know they do have dev plans but it seems stuff keeps interrupting them. They keep wanting to do x but then someone higher up cokes along and says no do this now. So it's like they keep making plans but other people change them. Honestly I'm mostly sad about so many things we haven't seen because of this reason. I think it tests unfair to say they don't plan when they have to deal with outside peeps making random plans.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844757  Replies : 222  Views : 5593
posté Yesterday - 09:41:39 | #3
If I had a bygone hand people would learn fear me *is a xelor* one day my dreams will come true.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844755  Replies : 34  Views : 940
posté Yesterday - 04:55:03 | #4

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 30 March 2015 04:23) *
I don't really think it's weird it's about time they broke away from that

And I hadn't seen one I saw that starry is crafted but not that its crafted into something?

Screencaps?
you can look it up in game with any starry set or with the blue star or that blue goop. the set isnt much better actually but its interesting i guess  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844716  Replies : 11  Views : 482
posté Yesterday - 04:14:48 | #5
Hmm thanks for the info. I find it odd it's not walled. Also that it's not in the dungeon machine. OMG did you guys know there is a new set that starry crafts into.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844709  Replies : 11  Views : 482
posté Yesterday - 01:15:51 | #6

Quote (Gelgy @ 30 March 2015 01:06) *
I feel like there's some confusion from when Ankama calls it a "revamp." As we've seen from the Kelba revamp, the area revamps are mostly about adding new content to an existing island, and less about shuffling around or changing existing content.

Kelba, for example, is being given a new "zone" in its revamp, and that's where the bulk of the new content for it is.
to be fair they also changed the base mobs to remove a bad reflect mechanic and gave us a new boss rip gobbly bulga. They do use the word revamp alot. I can say this kelba is a much nicer place to walk around and when the second zone is released a huge amount easier to get the minerals to level miner from. The quest lines they usually add are pretty interesting for the most part. In fact i know that forfut, sadida, monk are islands that people think of when thinking of island revamps. I've always thought calamar could use a slight revamp i know it was revamped before so it probably wont happen for awhile. Id also like shhudoku to just have a more put together questline instead of its there if you feel like looking for it. im rambling though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844684  Replies : 42  Views : 1082
posté Yesterday - 01:11:35 | #7
new kelba cro epic question Ok so as most or none know there is a epic ap control cape that comes from crobak dungeon. Now my big question is if this epic follows the rules of lower level epics like trool epps and snafty belt in that you have to do the achievement first to even unlock the drop or is it a plain ole bam drop it kind of thing. Ive already done the achievement so that isnt the issue im just very curious because i think they did it for the others as sorta a barrier to entry to get good stats. So is it achievement locked... i guess the new beaknik dungeon epic would maybe be like this as well?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844681  Replies : 11  Views : 482
posté March 28, 2015, 02:43:44 | #8
well idk i just browsed it curiously i was getting alot of lag on beta.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844171  Replies : 42  Views : 1082
posté March 28, 2015, 02:29:50 | #9
i thought the new dungeon achievements was like talking about spectral something or other... ghost mobs?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844165  Replies : 42  Views : 1082
posté March 28, 2015, 02:22:40 | #10
Oh also there are new forfut dungeon achievements. I assume either hardcore vamp or there will be a new dungeon added.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844163  Replies : 42  Views : 1082
posté March 28, 2015, 02:14:09 | #11
did you know on the mini map in beta idk about live on the big map kelba has black crow flying around it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844159  Replies : 42  Views : 1082
posté March 27, 2015, 23:03:17 | #12
im actually curious what they will do with the eni revamp. Like for the most part the classes that have been revamped have not been support classes so lets see how they handle a support orientated class revamp.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844084  Replies : 222  Views : 5593
posté March 26, 2015, 23:55:45 | #13

Quote (Crimson-Fist @ 26 March 2015 23:53) *

Quote (Gelgy @ 26 March 2015 23:36) *
They're not.

Cra are getting buffed in the next patch, and Iops are getting nerfed.
Its to my understanding that the upcoming Iop nerf barely does much except slightly weaken the SIP combo.
And they're also getting a slight buff with being able to add separate spells into combos without the combo being broken.
They do crazy amount of damage with crazy shields. And they don't even have to have their earth spells leveled to use those shields.

You know whats a good idea? Let the dev that mains an Iop revamp the class. That won't be biased at all.

Quote (Nox16 @ 26 March 2015 23:37) *
why is iops being strong a bad thing?
Being strong is one thing. Being absurdly more powerful than any other class is another.
wouldnt that be the best way to revamp a class having someone who plays them and loves them update them? Like shouldnt you want every class to be revamped like that. Yeah it sucks iops are stronger than many classes but srams and fecas were like this for awhile and its something that has to be rode out every class will be revamped to be brought to this level eventually.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843765  Replies : 61  Views : 1609
posté March 26, 2015, 23:37:27 | #14
why is iops being strong a bad thing?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843756  Replies : 61  Views : 1609
posté March 26, 2015, 03:31:04 | #15

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 March 2015 01:20) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 26 March 2015 01:17) *
This is my balls to the wall greedy guess. Xelors and foggernauts... maybe Enus if not them. I'm extremely doubtful about xelors being next.
We already know fogger, osa and eca aren't next
It's called dreaming who knows maybe it's all a misdirection.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843468  Replies : 222  Views : 5593
posté March 26, 2015, 03:30:08 | #16
I just need to find that smisse mob. And a few more days of otomias I guessed I missed a day .

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843467  Replies : 80  Views : 4121
posté March 26, 2015, 01:17:53 | #17
This is my balls to the wall greedy guess. Xelors and foggernauts... maybe Enus if not them. I'm extremely doubtful about xelors being next.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843435  Replies : 222  Views : 5593
posté March 25, 2015, 04:09:37 | #18
this is somewhat outside the point of this thread. However ive always found sidekicks very interesting. Like besides their whole role i find them interesting from a development standpoint. Like they are ideas that are really cool but something that couldnt be added to a class easily you know. You can sorta see this from the progression of sidekicks from the multimen to the upcoming flame knight. originally single element with one purpose. Then came the duo element sidekicks which had two roles and multi elements who for the most part replaced alot of the original sidekicks at least to a degree. Then this has evolved to flame knight who changes everything he does based on his second or third damage type *its been a bit since i looked at him*. The only reason i bring any of this up is because its like testing grounds for the devs? they can try alot of ideas and the good stuff they will possibly give to use eventually or work with us..... idk Anyway besides that whole tangent.

I do agree that trank is op i mean tank is basically his name. I dont really think he needs a nerf though... im sure sacs will one day be so op they will blind us all as we cry cause we are weak babies.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843142  Replies : 81  Views : 1799
posté March 25, 2015, 00:20:04 | #19

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 March 2015 00:08) *

Quote (Heartyace @ 25 March 2015 00:00) *

Quote (Jannet-fenix @ 24 March 2015 23:54) *
You know what sucks? People who want it too easy and just make/reclass their chars to the class that is OP atm.

I'm glad with cra revamp. It isn't horribly op, but it's fair.
I couldn't agree more. That Sram migration was hysterical.
been saying this since day 1 couldn't agree more
I hate those players the most these so called class jumpers... they dont know the struggle of a class. I personally dont think you can really know a class unless you've leveled it by hand. However i only ever ran into one person i know who actually does this regularly. "i want to be a xelor again... oh wait no im a masq... nope a sram now.... you know elios are looking cool." Those filthy class jumpers :@

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843090  Replies : 222  Views : 5593
posté March 24, 2015, 01:12:12 | #20
id love a change guild colors option.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #842753  Replies : 15  Views : 595