Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
2961 Posts (2.55 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 03:47:51 | #1
i really like range on foggernauts especially if your stasis. It really helps you in general yaknow.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #855613  Replies : 6  Views : 370
posté Today - 02:57:14 | #2
ahem *cmc damage is so strong* rip cmc damage

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855601  Replies : 25  Views : 1054
posté Today - 02:10:34 | #3
ive always found it weird that dofus ogrines can be used for wakfu wasnt ankama saying it wasnt suppose to be like that and they were trying to change it or something years ago?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855583  Replies : 29  Views : 586
posté Yesterday - 10:10:12 | #4
I have a question for op. I've read a few of your threads but the topics didn't have much for me to expand on but I read something in this one so I have to ask? Are you just constantly making new characters and deleting others? I mean your free to do whatever you like but if that's the Case and from what you've talked about you should pick a single character and force yourself to play it and nothing else until lvl 100. I don't want to seem like I'm being harsh but so many new players get caught in this trap and it makes the game get horrible for them. Oh I'm lvl 50.... imma make a new alt get them to 50. So the cycle goes on and on and you get super bored of the game. So if this sounds like something your doing consider picking a single character to play and either delete your alts or force yourself to not play. You don't learn to play a class while constantly making alts to re level but never use. Yes is what I wanted to type in your other thread but it didn't seem relevant at the time.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855410  Replies : 7  Views : 155
posté Yesterday - 10:02:52 | #5
Tbh forfut is looking good atm nice island redesign.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855409  Replies : 387  Views : 12495
posté Yesterday - 07:02:29 | #6
How interesting.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855376  Replies : 51  Views : 1428
posté Yesterday - 02:48:23 | #7
i sorta agree that wakfu shouldn't be on the same dev cycle that dofus is i know they are always pushed to match up with dofus but i think its fine if they finish something they are doing and then add it later like eliotropes could of came later same for alot of things really. I actually really like the things wakfu does thats only wakfu its usually creative and cool looking. the dofus stuff is nice mind you but still.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855300  Replies : 387  Views : 12495
posté April 24, 2015, 12:45:35 | #8
Can I ask btw was the English fan costume ever actually on sell? I don't recall it ever being for sell anywhere just the owner having one and a few prize give aways. I've always found it weird.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855045  Replies : 44  Views : 1422
posté April 24, 2015, 02:06:05 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 24 April 2015 02:02) *
im more impressed at the dedication to not craft your hand into a shushu
ummm the shushu upgrade is kinda super bad. Also i leveled long distance just so i could have the hand i never intended to us it ever. However i ended up using it for a bit it was pretty good damage wise until i found the kamasword to replace it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854933  Replies : 44  Views : 1422
posté April 24, 2015, 01:39:33 | #10

Quote (Madd1 @ 23 April 2015 08:22) *
All this talk of exclusive costumes makes me pine for my Nox costume...
Someday... I will be the coolest looking Xelor of all time.

someday......
Nox costume is the best costume.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854931  Replies : 44  Views : 1422
posté April 23, 2015, 11:49:00 | #11
i just saw and animation where you pat your drago affectionately.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854684  Replies : 18  Views : 457
posté April 23, 2015, 10:28:06 | #12
You tease us so well I hate/love you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854675  Replies : 2198  Views : 88791
posté April 23, 2015, 10:26:12 | #13
They will probably add more animation to gob mounts on the future. But let's be serious gobs have the best walking and running animations compared to the dragos who just run. It's nice to hear they are adding more animations In general would be cool if they added more idle animations for characters perhaps even classes. For example what if a masq was standing around and just pulled a mask out and polished it a bit. A xelor pulls out a watch. Osas Gobgob chills on its shoulder. Maybe enis messing with potions. Iop's doing stupid things? Ecas messing with cards or dice. Enus counting kama. Sadida messing with plants or their dolls. I could go on etc. I think it'd add a nice level of life to the game idk.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854673  Replies : 18  Views : 457
posté April 23, 2015, 09:28:52 | #14
I've yet to any of them I wonder if it's cause I'm using bc skin

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854658  Replies : 18  Views : 457
posté April 23, 2015, 04:05:59 | #15
you can legit get a free garden gem with achievements *im pretty sure you still can* you have to be lv 35 at least and if your so inclined can use alts to farm that dungeon if you can handle it. garden gems in general arnt hard to get in theory and arnt the most expensive things.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854560  Replies : 58  Views : 1486
posté April 22, 2015, 22:51:15 | #16
i find it very hard to actually figure out where the 20plus res goes. Like i get the idea behind it but id need to like change my gear around to see if it every changes numbers... i like the idea of 20% res going to your weakest res being a very novel buff for foggernauts it balances them out in ways? Anyway i still dont think the 20 res actually works. I've always found armor plating to be a very weird skill. The 30 lock is nice because i like getting dodge and lock on foggernauts and helps with lock tank foggernauts. Again the 20 res to lowest res is novel i like the idea of it. I find the whole cooling res buff interesting but isnt it like if you dont level the spell wouldnt you not get the negative res from overheating? The whole lock with ap is really cool. Oh also the blockades are so good with this skill. I know this isnt really what you asked about but this skill has always interested me because its really good... yet not super needed?

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #854487  Replies : 5  Views : 185
posté April 22, 2015, 00:11:15 | #17
the devs sorta think that i guess because they have a grand plan as it is. I've been playing this game since release if your playing it for the first time i think the game has alot of good content to follow it may need to be polished a bit but its pretty ok. Back to the point if your talking just about the game right now i think the game is pretty well rounded.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854184  Replies : 60  Views : 1391
posté April 21, 2015, 06:36:32 | #18
i feel like i wrote this in the wrong topic

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #853922  Replies : 27  Views : 1388
posté April 21, 2015, 00:42:17 | #19
cant you just changed the language settings in game? or like in an option menu somewhere im pretty sure you can i felt like ive done this before because there are foreign people who play on nox and they have different language on cause ive seen thing linked in french and Spanish before and before you ask no it wasnt just a untranslated item.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #853862  Replies : 27  Views : 1388
posté April 19, 2015, 23:06:25 | #20

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 19 April 2015 22:50) *

Quote (Lukinerx @ 19 April 2015 16:42) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 19 April 2015 14:36) *
Dang, that would suck for Srams. We can't do collision damage anymore, ever since they changed how Fear works.

summon/gobgob Osas have the same problem... you are literally forced to Lapse and if not then you are fucked hard >.> (Ankama please increase gobgob slots or make same type of summons stack)

it would be awesome if Osa had some simple push spell that's get "power" in dragon form

Enus also don't have push/collision damage thingy if I remember correctly :/
I'm gonna go ahead and use the argument that people had about classes getting more revive spells

Only a select few classes should get push with collision damage spells because that's their niche :')

Leave it to cra and masq
xelors can do collision damage though yaknow its not a special thing we have. In general id probably agree with you on it should be limited but i think if you push something into something it should cause a little collision damage only for the few things it needs. Another thing i actually like that enus dont have a push or pull or whatever. they have the drheller and the dodge spell. idk i think it makes them interesting.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853468  Replies : 129  Views : 6262