Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Nox16's profile
Statistics
3248 Posts (2.12 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 29, 2016, 19:36:49 | #1
I will say this while i like the idea of the new starting area this is like the 3rd or 4th time i feel you shouldnt be redoing the first area over and over again. If its just incarnum though i do agree it could be much better.

Thread : News  Preview message : #960848  Replies : 49  Views : 612
posté April 22, 2016, 06:06:44 | #2
So moon island seems to be having a spore infection? Thats pretty interesting to see they are spreading.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #957618  Replies : 2749  Views : 179342
posté April 04, 2016, 19:30:22 | #3
Im happy to finally be able to buy a year sub again. Thanks ankama!

Thread : News  Preview message : #953331  Replies : 22  Views : 764
posté March 27, 2016, 04:28:20 | #4

Quote (saphiLC @ 27 March 2016 03:54) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 27 March 2016 03:15) *
idk if those wild area still exist on each nation so it could finally be those zones being used.
is a lvl 85 recipe tho
Thatd make since the wild area which never got finished was suppose to be higher level than the zones attached.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #951920  Replies : 7  Views : 566
posté March 27, 2016, 03:15:51 | #5
idk if those wild area still exist on each nation so it could finally be those zones being used.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #951904  Replies : 7  Views : 566
posté March 25, 2016, 04:58:16 | #6
I have no answers to any of those things

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #951492  Replies : 12  Views : 678
posté March 25, 2016, 03:42:59 | #7
what do you want to know?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #951487  Replies : 12  Views : 678
posté March 25, 2016, 03:04:59 | #8
OK SO THEY MAKE GOOD THINGS. Im lazy and dont want to take screen shots but basically slobber is used to make harvesting tools and not just your ole grandpas harvesting tools tiered harvesting tools. So for example for farmer *there is one for each gathering profession* you have the basic low level scythe you can craft which gives a 10% crop harvest the next one to make is Brooceforce? scythe which gives 20% and the final scythe is called rikro and gives 30% so yeah those are some pretty good things to make. the upgraded scythes do requre a x amount of the previous though for example rikro needs 3 brooceforce scythes to craft and 1 brooceforce needs 3 regular scythes to craft it *it has other ingredients but they are sorta easy*

So there you go they make new cool harvesting tools!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #951481  Replies : 23  Views : 1657
posté March 23, 2016, 00:46:28 | #9
While i may be a bit upset about the teleport thing i do understand it to a degree.

In regards to ap steal while i do feel that it could be better or more consistant i have to agree you can take alot of ap and do a good amount of damage while doing it. There are times when even if the boss is immune etc you can still take ap from them and thats usually enough to stop a move or two. Am i saying ap drain is the most op thing to exist no but i dont agree that its worthless now i pretty consistantly drain about 3-4 ap from something at least but hyperaction can be a drag. I do like where ap drain is about now however i dont mind it going to a stat system where its just a debuff on you consistantly though thats pretty strong in itself and also would mean other reworks imo of the class.

I think what xelor needs is a new special or editing of some passives. I kinda feel like most of the time i have all my wp and i dont really use it at all? I tend to either have pretty much max wp or fairly low wp... but i always feel xelors dont have any good wp syncs persay not to say we need any on our spells which i dont think we do at all but a new special would be cool. Also temp waves passive should be better/ save should either be buffed/changed or replaced with a better idea cause i get its the old active of time keeper but its kinda trash now imo. I think more of our passives could interact with our actives in general

I know mummy was talked about a bit and i actually think mummy is a great rez with a cost but its a oh shit rez that lets the person fight for at least 2 turns and not insta die again. I've always been of the opinion if a xelor is rezing people things are going badly because while i consider our rez good we are the last case rez. Anyway i wouldnt mind getting control of people again though itd suck cause if you remember you just got random spells so bleh to that also you may not know how to play that class/variation of it but i digress. I think itd be interesting if mummy could be cast on yourself and it was like it could be a self rez if killed within x time frame like elios... but perhaps it could be different idk I like the idea of mummy being used for other things.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #951007  Replies : 176  Views : 4854
posté March 23, 2016, 00:32:06 | #10
So huppermages are polytheistic correct... or i guess to a degree and they are all about the math breeze.

On a slightly different note its said that there is like "dark magic" that use to be studied in the occullege. *and before you get started i know that classes are technically divided into light and dark categories this isnt what this is about* So i guess my question is more about vivyenne? i think her name was since she leads the hoodlums it seems and it seems she will be back in the future what do you think her plans are? One would assume with the hint we get in the zeppulantern something to do with zinit.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #951006  Replies : 2749  Views : 179342
posté March 23, 2016, 00:26:21 | #11
from gameplay trailers it seems to be alot like the scrolls card game which was a very interesting game *i think its shut down now or development for it has stopped* thats what i got from the gameplay. You try to reach the other side with a minion and attack the opponents dofus which may or may not be one of the three you need to kill the others are fakes. What im interested in is because we are using the gods they must like hearthstone at least have different play-styles to them. Im also interested how they cards will work in the game hopefully it wont be crazy.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #951004  Replies : 12  Views : 991
posté March 22, 2016, 02:21:40 | #12
I fought a monk it didnt seem to have different mechanics... im sorta sad there isnt at least a small quest or something hopefully the merc camp will happen and we will get some cool quests that way. It feels weird to go to it and see how cool it is but no quest :/

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #950769  Replies : 9  Views : 734
posté March 22, 2016, 02:19:38 | #13
I prefer wakfuite thank you very much

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #950767  Replies : 5  Views : 726
posté March 19, 2016, 18:53:02 | #14
Frigost books Ok so i read you can drop hothead volume two off mekas now which is a good thing! but my question is does this change the drop rate of journal of enjeering at all? because unless it was gated behind having hot head 2 then this achievement may still be extremely hard to do because i've run sylargh alot and ive never seen or heard of anyone dropping the book. So i thought id make a post here so a dev could look into that book and see if its still dropping or what its deal is. I would like farm it in the beta but my main isnt in the beta for some reason ;o;.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #950223  Replies : 0  Views : 122
posté March 12, 2016, 18:39:38 | #15
ewww

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #948812  Replies : 23  Views : 760
posté March 11, 2016, 18:41:40 | #16
as boxs go i think this is the best ive ever done got huppermage emote first then eliotrope so thats good and pretty much just the ones im missing... still need that gobbowl one and birthday one...

Thread : News  Preview message : #948623  Replies : 19  Views : 802
posté March 07, 2016, 21:43:59 | #17
I actually am really enjoying this game.

Thread : News  Preview message : #947889  Replies : 38  Views : 1715
posté March 05, 2016, 06:49:08 | #18
How obscene.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #947444  Replies : 11  Views : 919
posté March 05, 2016, 06:47:38 | #19
Yeah i've been waiting as well hopefully beta comes soon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #947442  Replies : 12  Views : 991