Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

MrAsura's profile
Statistics
126 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté November 25, 2013, 05:48:27 | #1
WTB slakjahs,Seal of Rage, Sage Epaulette Slakhas, Seal of rage, Sage epaulette

Message in game : Chronoshifter

you can write your ID here as well 

This post has been edited by MrAsura - November 25, 2013, 05:53:19.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #640607  Replies : 0  Views : 151
posté November 25, 2013, 05:38:09 | #2
Mono elemnt is prety shitty compared to dual element except for Air

Air: Great damage with Punishment on dial, Alot of map control skill (push/move and detect invisible unit) as well as poison attacks

Fire + Air : Best damage during Tick + Best Aoe during Tock (most popular)

Water + Air: Good damage and also give upto 5AP/teammate during Tick + Great damage while stealing enemy's AP (max 5-6) during Tock

Water + Fire: Good for people who like summons (summons can be used as wall) Damage is lowest but once u summon 6 damage is good and u can surround enemy so it cannot move or attack u right away. (not recommended for beginnners)

All element: Damage is somewhat low compared to other hybrid builds but fun to play (can use 6 max lvled spells 2 in each element and better resist)

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #640601  Replies : 5  Views : 1754
posté November 19, 2013, 22:17:42 | #3

Quote (CursedOneSaga @ 19 November 2013 19:00) *
Useless build. -___-

I hate fantabuild (and you set it wrong because you need no less than 18 kitskill........).

One gust of wind and with that build you are horizontal in a coffin.......guaranteed.

No one still understand , the power of the new mechanics of xelor that grant you a flexibility in AP and MP utilization not equal to other class.

exp: just like before all xelor i see (full air , air/fire ecc) still use 10/5 and if you want do "Turn 1: Dial - aging - time control ad 2Hand" and with 10 AP is impossible or you skip time control and you delay the max prism of one turn

So the problem now is only one , or you reach 11AP to do the turn one like a write up here but you must place 2AP from stat and you reach no more than 350/390 fire/air dmg , or do the opposite use 9AP and use only one Hand at turn1 and store 2AP safe and 45lvl of the prism , i don't say it without some test don't worry.

Here my personal build (i don't care of mantain my build secret)
Click here

As you can see i have more dmg and more res than your fantabuild lvl140 and i still use mecha (i know i have relic but before relic i use AP mecha cloak not so different in the end for fire/air dmg (only 3 point).
I find 9AP easy to play turn1 is a diesel turn but after that you reach the optimal output of dmg in 2 turn.
The 4MP is more than enough , xelor spell do they're best on a single trg so you need only to move 2 time , to attack and go back to a safe cell far distant from enemy the other 2MP are for devotion and AP store in the Dial stop.

My spell:

Like all Fire/Air clockmacker:

Hand: main dmg spell and if you need can rebound on another trg in turn Tock.

Temporal Burn: in Tock turn is a usefull aoe spell.

Aging: need no explanations

Distortion: i prefer this spell because is more simple crit a spell i can spam with all my Ap than a spell i can only use 2 time per turn so the dmg is not so different in the end.

Other spell as normal spammed to reach a balance of res and dmg in the 2 brach.

Specialty:

Dial - Timekeeper - Devotion - Temporal Wave - Roll Back - Prism maxed

Master of Time: i lvling it because i use AP removal some time so is usefull have a high % to steal it and when you use time control on yourself or on an ally if your % of steal/give Ap is high it trigger more easy.

I don't considered other special , i read some ppl who write to use desinchro on fire/air build i think is a waste of point for me.

Mummyification: it's sooooo rare the use of this spell , now Eni is so powa so i prefere to rise the lvl of other special ^.^

Well in the end this is my clockmacker ^__^
u got 9 ap and 4mp with a powerful dazzling belt???? why? u can even get 12 ap if you invest 2ap or 1 ap 1mp with a satisfaction ring

overall damage will be increased and roll back chance is higher with more ap (almost guaranteed 3ap)

Mecha set is alright but it is a hydrand set imo

If you are using temporal burn, it will be somewhat useless to use time keeper

You might think 158 lvl item is useless but u can just change with 2 items (ring and necklace) and you can wear most of the high end set

There are 140 lvl players who already beat Wa wabbit so it's a matter of time to get 158 lvl items

I just hope Ankama will raise the lvl cap sooner

Mummification is one of the best spell for your party members lol

Eni is very busy and she has to heal the teamates most of the time in high lvl dungeo. That 1 mummification can change dungeon fight's outcome against DP or Wa wabbit. Eni usually cannot sustain team's hp if she needs to use many enraise...

Xelor can raise a character with 90% of your hp and it gives your teammate so much better chance of survival in dungeon

If you have a solo monk, u can try this build

Click here

This post has been edited by MrAsura - November 20, 2013, 11:10:45.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #637619  Replies : 15  Views : 1687
posté November 19, 2013, 07:29:38 | #4
I think if you really aim end game you should just put stat on ap, mp, range and crit (and everything left to init)

160 lvl end game best set:

Click here

You should spend most points on crit if you really want to maximize the damage

The end game air fire set is crit damage + set...

Temporal dust is better for pve and temporal burn is better for pvp imo

line of sight and temporal burn both have same damage/ap ratio

Hand got the best damage but line of fire can do better damage in many situation because it can attack from back (no los needed)

air fire does better damage than mono fire... Aging damage for 17 ap is way too high and u can't out damage with mono fire... spell lvl and damage increase ratio won't let u get higher damage than air + fire combo...

temporal distortion is useless vs world bosses... (poison) and it is better to lvl up underhand insead for many reason

1. u don't have to waste 3 ap/1mp against melee locking units (0 lvl tempus fugit)

2. u can push 4 cells and kite most melee classes

3. damage/ap ratio is almost same as temporal distortion and you can take advantage of back damage (it does not work with temporal distortion)

4. damage is applied instantly unlike temporal distortion

Punishment is the best damage aoe spell for air so it should be maxed

specialty: dial, temporal prism, rollback, devotion, mummification and master of time should be maxed and everything else is upto your choice

This post has been edited by MrAsura - November 19, 2013, 07:56:27.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #637231  Replies : 15  Views : 1687
posté November 18, 2013, 12:23:06 | #5
btw why did u get 20 lvl temporal waves? is it just to change turn order including ub?

i thought u had water fire xelor XD why did u change back to air fire again?

This post has been edited by MrAsura - November 18, 2013, 12:25:19.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #636737  Replies : 176  Views : 49330
posté November 16, 2013, 07:52:28 | #6

Quote (mapleshifter @ 15 November 2013 02:42) *
i wanted to do air/water or water/air xelor or pure fire (BUT idk what initiative does so please tell me how xelor fire helps in that) im more focused on pvp but want to be useful in in groups so my build will have mummification maxed also im a bit slow and dont understand temporal wave, time theft (accelerator) , devotion, which of these builds would help the most in pvp/ group and if so pls link a guide or give me basic info please all help is appreciated
Mono fire is a bad idea

You can go dual element since end game triple element equipments are extremely hard to get and you might go crazy lol

Temporal Wave: this passive creates tick and tock phase (tick = odd turn) (tock = even turn)

If you lvl up temporal wave you can either gain or lose initiative on a tick phase

(even if your temporal wave is 0 lvl, you can do Aging + fire combo for additional damage during tick phase)

If you lvl up temporal wave you can also get higher chance for stealing ap during tock phase

(even if your temporal wave is 0, you can do bigger area fire damage during tock phase)

It means only water elemnt users need to lvl up temporal wave

Higher init means earlier turn for a character

ex) 400init rogue,300 init monster, 200 init sacrier, 600 init boss

turn order: 600 init boss> 400 init rogue> 300 init monster> 200 init sacrier

Max lvl devotion uses 1 mp to give 1 ap to a teammate including yourself (max 2 uses for a same target)

You can use acceleration during tock phase

Use time control to a teammate and try other acceleration spells on enemy / empty space etc.

You will give 1ap with at least 50% of chance. You can get higher chance by lvling up acceleration passive as well as lvling up other water elemental spells

You can steal enemy's ap during tock phase (frost bite is an excepttion... it can steal ap at anytime)

The best dpt build is fire/air build but the end game 12 ap Wa wabbit full set is almost impossible to get atm lol

Water/air build used to dominate pvp but it got nerfed pretty badly and you cannot steal 8 ap anymore and damage is somewhat iffy for pve

water/fire build is great for long fight but it can be very bad against high dpt class like Rogue, Ecaflip, Ecaflip, Osa, ... (they can 1-2 turn kill you) you can surround the opponent with summons from start with 12 ap

Triple element with the best item set can rape most classes if used right but it is almost impossible to get the top tier all element 12 ap set...

It's really up to your choice

I am air/fire xelor myself after all my equipments got nerfed

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #635713  Replies : 1  Views : 1570
posté November 16, 2013, 06:57:01 | #7
hey i am back to wakfu i misunderstood about origine change

i used to buy stat reset scroll alot and subscribe with a credit card

good thing they didn't change anything with a credit subscription

gl everyone and i like this update except for origine subscription

people who can only subscribe with origine will be annoyed and they might leave...

This post has been edited by MrAsura - November 16, 2013, 06:58:08.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #635693  Replies : 1  Views : 252
posté November 06, 2013, 12:06:25 | #8
Hey I am leaving Wakfu Ankama is really good at making players leave their game

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #630011  Replies : 1  Views : 964
posté November 06, 2013, 12:02:05 | #9
I am leaving Wakfu Don't leave Wakfu

Ankama is trying to shutdown Remington and Nox servers

Orignie policy change just made this more convincing...

They already know more people will leave with this change

It probably costs more money to maintain the server and pay mods overseas lol

If you want to screw with Ankama, you shouldn't quit like me lol and keep the server alive and let them lose more money

GL and bye

This post has been edited by MrAsura - November 07, 2013, 02:45:34.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #630005  Replies : 27  Views : 2207
posté October 27, 2013, 17:50:09 | #10
WTS list: Vampyro set/ Kraken Epaulette Vampyro full set

Kraken Epaulette

price is negotiable

Id:Chronoshifter

whisper me or reply here with your id

This post has been edited by MrAsura - October 27, 2013, 17:50:28.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #625031  Replies : 0  Views : 101
posté October 22, 2013, 08:04:34 | #11
I want to build 3 elements tank summon xelor Click here

5 control

58 block

390% all element damage => 540% all damage in fight

200 resist for 3 elements

10 ap

5 mp

u can summon up to 8 sinistros, u can use both air + fire combo (tick) and air + water combo (tock)

You can tank better than other class if you are good with sinistro positioning and damage will be ridiculous with 8 sinistro + 150% damage increase after 3rd turn

You will be a better tank than most meat shield if u are good with sinistro and the opponents will be annoyed as hell hitting your body because of 58% block change (30% net damage reduced lol)

This concept for this build is somewhat similar to CBT sadida

This post has been edited by MrAsura - October 22, 2013, 08:17:47.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #623127  Replies : 6  Views : 1820
posté October 14, 2013, 18:06:49 | #12
How do u guys use Hydrand? Sinistro seems very easy to use but hydrand seem like a pain in the ass to use becasue we cannot use it to surround a mob (it only attacks a linear target)

so if u are a water and fire xelor when do u start using summon?

what 5 spells do u prefer as a water fire xelor?

and how do u use a hydrand effectively?

how do u max temporal prism effectively in battle?

This post has been edited by MrAsura - October 14, 2013, 18:10:06.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #619967  Replies : 7  Views : 756
posté September 27, 2013, 05:43:53 | #13
Go for water and Air water xelor with ap steal build I posted

You can steal up to 7-10 ap depending on your luck

and give 5 ap to teammates

and you can get extra damage from Aging (tock phase)

Spells:

Max Frost bite, Sand glass, clock

Max Aging, Under hand

Specialties:

Max

Dial, Devotion, Temporal waves, Master of time, Time theft, Temporal prism, Roll back

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #610837  Replies : 5  Views : 2647
posté September 13, 2013, 15:33:48 | #14
end game xelor can beat everything literally

crit damage xelor can do 4500 / turn with triple element build while osa only has 1-2 element to pull 2500 /turn (air and earth)

pure ap steal xelor can use 20 ap attack combo on tick phase

xelor will steal 7-8 ap/ turn every tock phase

most osa will only have 3 ap (no whip for them) left on tock phase and osa also has weak water resistance

I think summon osa is stronger than dragon osa once u reach max lvl...

Summon will get so much stronger with every update while dragon osa will have only 2-3 play pattern... which is so easy to counter

This post has been edited by MrAsura - September 13, 2013, 15:42:18.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #605423  Replies : 35  Views : 2595
posté September 13, 2013, 04:17:32 | #15
Earth air iop I wanna build Click here

kind like 12 ap 7mp air earth crit build for 160 lvl

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #605247  Replies : 1  Views : 1479
posté September 12, 2013, 17:19:58 | #16
Kk thnx for the help and I might make one water xelor for pvp

I am not a big fan of crit unless I can get 55% or higher (if you get total 40% crit hit or bleow, it is not worth investing unless you get really good special effect with crit hit)

7 ap steal is way too good vs many classes who only have 10 ap and on tock phase

You can get up to 20 ap on tick phase and spam whatever damage necessary

If you want to hit like a truck, you can use percimol's hammer's 82 water damage and hits all surrounding targets

This post has been edited by MrAsura - September 13, 2013, 00:12:12.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #605023  Replies : 3  Views : 916
posté September 12, 2013, 04:23:15 | #17
Water ap steal 90% (+ ap removal) + 69% (from sand glass145lvl sand glass) 30%(master of time) + Temporal wave (40% at tock)

190% ap steal at tick

230% ap steal at tock

I also put some lvl to aging and underhand for extra damage + utility

you can remove 5ap no matter what with this build

Can anyone verify me if Xelor can remove more than 5 ap with 200%+ ap steal?

I wonder if 100% ap steal will be useful against world bosses

Click here 

This post has been edited by MrAsura - September 12, 2013, 04:29:44.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #604855  Replies : 3  Views : 916
posté September 11, 2013, 01:50:49 | #18
Nox population? How many players are active in Nox average daily?

excluding alts lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #604267  Replies : 5  Views : 503
posté September 11, 2013, 01:37:47 | #19
thanks for the help u are right I did the same way as you with feed backs

still op lol 4700ish damage possible

This post has been edited by MrAsura - September 11, 2013, 03:32:45.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #604263  Replies : 12  Views : 1347
posté September 11, 2013, 00:49:07 | #20

Quote (HakazabaJub @ 11 September 2013 00:35) *

Quote (MrAsura @ 11 September 2013 00:10) *
show me your number then

back attack 1.3x

50% back stab + 300% base + 150% (dial + temporal) is increased damge for back stab for all damage

500% increased damge for back stab + 100% base? (I am not sure damage increase as 6x or 5x)

Crit damage increase 200% (normal crit dmage is 150% so crit damage is 350% base damage) 3.5x

elemental damage from 140lvl spell ( 2 punishment + 1 hand = 316 elemental damage)

316 x 5 x 3.5 x 1.3 =7189 (25% chance to do 3x crit hits in a row)
A cant remember exactly but its more like this:

(316 x (5+3.5)) x 1.3 = 3491.8

It might still be off but its closer

k someone please verify me how crit damage increase equation works lol

This post has been edited by MrAsura - September 11, 2013, 00:50:14.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #604249  Replies : 12  Views : 1347