Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

RaVeN-Fifteen's profile
Statistics
874 Posts (0.94 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 04, 2014, 02:58:10 | #1
Remind me again why people can't just create an account, download the game, and just... play? Why are there keys? Unless they have stopped you from doing so, you should be able to create an account on this site, and download the game from the home page.

Then umm.. just play lol. Fck keys. Just play.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759809  Replies : 11  Views : 585
posté August 01, 2014, 17:03:42 | #2
I have loads of fun role-playing with outlaws from time to time...

Soup Bandit has declared war on Bonta single-handed & won. The governor was to frightened to move and waved the white flag while giving them the entire nation's soup reserves.

Swiper The Fox once snuck around 5th Bond swiping anything from items to virginity.. OH NO!!

And Aphotic has eco-terrorized before, only to blame another nation & to assist the victim nation with fixing the ecosystem for drops that they needed.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #759144  Replies : 7  Views : 719
posté August 01, 2014, 16:45:23 | #3
Ya know who we need at a time like this!? THE EVENTMASTERS!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #759134  Replies : 4  Views : 160
posté July 29, 2014, 07:50:46 | #4

Quote (Hexot @ 29 July 2014 07:41) *
I went to Brakmar and couldn't trade among my own characters without loosing cp. People aren't going to like laws like that, whether you are role playing or not.
Of course, but with shutdown it would have been that way until noon tommorrow. Not long at all compared to the crap we deal with during wars. It was there to entice outlaws to well.. be outlaws. before the guards got their enticement which would have been tommorrow.

I wanted to have an event for everyone. Not one event for everyone, but mini events so to speak like.. When people have PvP events! The lower leveled players are boned, so they just get this mindset that they have to level to enjoy them. That's why I had events for lower leveled players.

Everything I did had a purpose. This was no different. I'm sorry for the people it inconvenienced, but I think it may just be for the best. How often does a nation get a crowd like that tonight for one cause? It NEVER happens! I am glad it got us all out of our seats.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758153  Replies : 20  Views : 974
posté July 29, 2014, 07:18:32 | #5

Quote (Meowsa @ 29 July 2014 07:11) *
Well, I'm not in government, and i'm not Brakmarian, but if you ever need help with an event or anything else, i'd be happy to join you. I've always loved the idea of in-game events.

IGN: Caelael
I'll keep that in mind! I appreciate any help I can get when I do them.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758149  Replies : 20  Views : 974
posté July 29, 2014, 07:04:23 | #6

Quote (Meowsa @ 29 July 2014 07:00) *
I'm sorry your event didn't go well. It sounds like it would have been a great time. Unfortunately, not enough people care about roleplay on this server, and they really should. Perhaps you should have done a bit more advertising? A build up to a vaguely described "Roleplay Event," a warning that laws may be changed, and how long it will last. I feel like that might have gone better, though I didn't know about this event, as I am not Brakmarian. Ah well. ._.

I don't think you should stop doing events, just maybe stay away from ones that require changing laws? I've heard of some of your other events, and they sound fantastic. I wish we had more of that in Amanka.

And more roleplay, you guys! This game doesn't have to be all about the grind. It's a GAME after all. D:
I appreciate it. A comment that isn't trying to troll. But yeah. I'd rather do something bigger. I can't keep doing tournaments because it makes me sick. We could do so much better. Yes.. I could have done more advertising.. but regardless I don't really feel like doing these events just to deal with the trolls that don't want it. I don't see myself doing vanilla events anymore. And I can't just tell everyone how a storylined event will happen because it defeats the purpose of the event in itself since there are no personal rewards.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758143  Replies : 20  Views : 974
posté July 29, 2014, 06:53:15 | #7
Nothing says I have to make that clear. Also I purposely didn't write things that would necissarily place it in events or politics so that more that were there can read it. Because lets face it. No one reads those threads.

A dev can deal with it if they choose, but since I'm not advertising an event or politics It would not fall in that category. Thanks again though! I am soooo glad that the Nox watch monitors our forums now too!

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758140  Replies : 20  Views : 974
posté July 29, 2014, 06:20:14 | #8

Quote (androgyous @ 29 July 2014 06:15) *
While I think your thread is interesting, I also think it is in the wrong sub-section. I do not really support the sub-sections, but everyone elses threads get moved, so yours will probably be moved to Nox events/politics as well because that is how Ankama wants the forums handled.
I appreciate your concern, but It's actually an explanation. I'll change the name if it makes ya feel better.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758133  Replies : 20  Views : 974
posté July 29, 2014, 05:50:34 | #9
You too! I hope ya have a good one! I actually did announce it before hand. Speech and forums along with links.

To me... This event is SIMPLE! If I didn't think steps were a good idea, I would have gone bigger. I wanted to eventually create something to not rival, but dominate Ankama's events. Something that gets the forums more active though. Something like Infamous's Paper Trail!

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758126  Replies : 20  Views : 974
posté July 29, 2014, 05:27:35 | #10

Quote (Mr-buddy2u @ 29 July 2014 04:57) *
Power to the Players

Sined the BLF

Brakmar Liberation Fornt

I have a new thread here regarding just this: Click here

I will no longer have events. If I can't use something like this as a stepping stone into bigger and better events with limitless possibilities then I would rather not do an event at all, since the short events like tournaments are simply not original or entertaining enough. I wanted to go big so that Nox had something other servers didn't. Something that would make Ankama want to step their game up!

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758123  Replies : 3  Views : 306
posté July 29, 2014, 04:40:55 | #11
Explanation of What Happened In Brakmar Hello everyone! I want to apologize for any inconvenience that you have gone through during the beginning stages of the event we had planned. I will explain here what the event was about, why I did it, & why I will not be carrying it through.

The event was kind of an experiment. I wanted to see how well a story based event would go. If it went well, then I would have continued with other events and most likely would have had objectives and puzzles for people to complete to continue the event.

We wanted to start out having the Governor kidnapped for only one day so that players could still keep their bonuses, but get the feel of outlaws in power. The governor would have been rescued tomorrow after an epic fight between outlaws and guards in Brakmar's HQ, and the laws would have gone back to normal with a few extra to entice guards to kill outlaws as punishment. The next day and last of my term would have had normal laws for the benefit of the next governor. Sanguine Lynx of which wanted to run, and as planned he would have continued the event without breaking a law. Thus far we would have already created a more active guard/outlaw environment, but Lynx would have one upped that by creating an army of sorts that would be able to defend brakmar's citizens in any future case of war or any violence for that matter. I would have helped outline the same in a way for outlaws along with a hidden place for a black market. This would help the outlaws as well as the guards in the future and benefit brakmar. Of course there are more specific details but that is the gist of it.

Sadly I will not be carrying it through & most likely now not even creating another event any time soon because of it. We had players create a mob complaining. That is a good thing since it proves that you guys DO want Brakmar to improve. I can understand and respect the fact that you guys wanted the laws fixed since you had no idea what was going on.

I had quite a few players supporting me. Alot did try to convince others to let me carry it through and to trust me. Others did not want to place their trust in me and therefore this thread exists. I cannot continue the event as planned. Now that everyone knows what would be going on it wouldn't be as exciting and therefore makes the story idea pointless.

Finally... The reason I do not want to do events any time soon is not because this one didn't go over well, but because of the trust issue. I understand it's just a game, but If people can't trust me enough to carry out a large-scale event, then I have no desire to offer them one. It isn't meant to sound rude, but I really don't see the point of trying to do something that can benefit us anymore if we get left with a worse situation because its scrapped mid-event.

Despite what people believe, I am here to serve and I will continue to do as you want as governor, except events. It doesn't matter how many people want them. It simply won't happen until further notice, if ever.

Stay Classy
~Fleur De Lis

This post has been edited by RaVeN-Fifteen - July 29, 2014, 06:21:58.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #758107  Replies : 20  Views : 974
posté July 29, 2014, 01:37:22 | #12
The Governor has been Kidnapped! Heya! I have one last event to share during my term. I will share the story here (YES! it will have a storyline) & keep you updated. This event will probably last 3 days minimum & it will be, for the most part, focused on guards, and outlaws.

You may think that I am being a troll governor in-game, so I want to assure you here firsthand, that laws will be changed to cater outlaws for ONLY one day in order for the event to continue. There are multiple reasons for the event. I can list them here:

1. We have had events catering to everyone this term, except guards & outlaws. I want to ensure we have an event for everyone so that no one feels left out.

2. To breathe some life back into guards & outlaws so that they can enjoy being them more actively.

3. To excite people & to promote the new outlaw/political revamp found on this year's roadmap.

I hope you all enjoy it! If you guys do then I will consider creating more events that follow stories. Once again!

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Laws will ONLY be changed for ONE day!
More details will be posted soon! I hope you enjoy!

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758085  Replies : 3  Views : 306
posté July 25, 2014, 18:03:05 | #13
I never said it belonged here, but yes I noticed it too. Still kinda cool!  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #757207  Replies : 35  Views : 1701
posté July 25, 2014, 07:14:48 | #14
OMG THIS IS AWESOME!! WE NEED TO BRING IT BACK!!

First Name: Jacob / Jake

In-Game Name: Fleur De Lis / Fleur De Liscious / Aphotic / Soup Bandit

Nation: Brakmar

Guild: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic

Class: Sacrier / Cra / Sram / Panda

Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones / Breaking Bad

Favorite Music: Anything but country.

Favorite Video Game: Bomberman 64

How long have you been gaming: I played with Moses.

Favorite Food: Soup

Drink of choice when gaming: Alcohol

This post has been edited by RaVeN-Fifteen - July 25, 2014, 07:15:21.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #757074  Replies : 35  Views : 1701
posté July 22, 2014, 12:57:16 | #15
Actually I'm working in the morning. (about to leave now) I would have no reason to panic since I planned on clearing them anyways... xD

Thread : Events  Preview message : #755988  Replies : 5  Views : 282
posté July 21, 2014, 13:50:19 | #16
I approve of this event! I won't be able to make it myself most likely, but I will be able to follow through on Wednesday if needed. Good luck, & and I hope you have a blast! hehehe..... BLAST!

Thread : Events  Preview message : #755651  Replies : 5  Views : 282
posté July 20, 2014, 19:32:46 | #17
Brakmar Gives Back! Greetings! It's your governor again here to invite you to come over to Brakmar, Tuesday before Amakna has their leveling event!

~Anyone higher leveled is welcome to attend, but this is for the lower leveled players~

It doesn't matter if you're new, returning, or are just a low leveled player that wants a handout! Anyone is welcome to attend! We will try to make sure you can all leave with bread, wisdom candies, and perhaps dungeon keys as well.

This event is focused primarily for players under lvl 30! You will want lvl 30 for a beautiful mount!

-Any low leveled player may recieve bread
-Players under lvl 30 will receive wisdom candy
-Other things given away could be keys, gear, weapons, pets... (prob donations)

Here are the final details:

When: Monday the 21st @9pm EST 8pm CST 6pm PST

Where: Brakmar's Outpost!

Why: To give the lower leveled players their very own event! It has been far to long since they have had one catered to their liking. And to go along with leveling events that have been going on, or will be going on. And finally to go along with a CP event that I would like to host later this week to help players who want a pretty nation outfit for their mounts!

EDIT: Had to push the event back a few hours because of unexpected IRL work schedule changes. My apologies for the delay. I will add more gifts because of the change. Thank you for understanding.  

This post has been edited by RaVeN-Fifteen - July 21, 2014, 00:34:59.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #755505  Replies : 0  Views : 174
posté July 20, 2014, 01:04:39 | #18

Quote (Asthis @ 20 July 2014 00:28) *
I remember Amakna was doing something like this for awhile last year. It will be hard to upkeep something like this now that there are lots of F2P players and people who just want to clear cut anything.
Very true. I believe it's possible to keep up with it, but it may be too difficult to keep preparing maps. So we would have to run thru the nation in the morning and list what is available. I don't know where I would post it, but most likely it would have it's own thread.

Edit: It actually isn't all that bad! We have something to move around every so often, & some people don't know how to create room and fill fields by planting in lines, but watevs. The stuff we're short on just goes to Mourning Wood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now! Time to post an actual roadmap! Everything is subject to change. Additionally We will be working on the ecosystem every day (not just bonuses but organizing)

Sun 20th: Cavalier pLvl Event / Gather Event Materials
Mon 21st: Gather Event Materials / Advertise Give Away & pLvl Event
Tue 22nd: Give away supplies to lower leveled players before Amakna has their pLvl event
Wed 23rd: Create clear paths in ALL Brakmarian Mines / Advertise Hide n' Seek Event
Thur 24th: Hide n' Seek Event / Advertise +CP Event / Show how to get to the Brakmarian Fight Club
Fri 25th: +CP Event (perfect! you need cp for nation dragoturkey costumes & we would have had lvl events)
Sat 26th: Brakmarian Fight Club (Carve out a PvP arena in Stoodeep mines beforehand)
Sun 27th: TBA
Mon 28th: TBA
Tue 29th: TBA
Wed30th: TBA
Thur 31st: End of Term Party (probably a raffle, with some minigames, & PvP)

This post has been edited by RaVeN-Fifteen - July 20, 2014, 08:49:28.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755347  Replies : 2  Views : 214
posté July 19, 2014, 23:51:03 | #19
Fleur's Brakmarian Roadmap Greetings Brakmarian citizens! I apologize for not thanking everyone who supported me beforehand. I really wanted to start in with the events as quickly as possible. I am creating this post to keep everyone out of the dark. I will explain what I have planned so far, and will gladly accept any questions regarding our plans here as well.
Without further adieu let us begin!

I promised two things in my speech! Clear mines & a more diverse ecosystem.
- The earliest I plan on entering the mines will be next Tuesday. It will more than likely be Wednesday though, because I am going to try to form some kind of multi-nation event Tuesday where we can distribute bread, wisdom candy, and perhaps dungeon keys. Amakna has planned to have a power leveling event that day, and as long as Sufokia & Bonta would like to join in, then I would like to hand out these items to help your characters grow faster!

-I also promised a more diverse ecosystem! I'm starting in Pabong fields as we speak. I would like to either release daily lists of rescources from every territory in Brakmar, or maps that would show specific fields. The maps take time so I would most likely not be able to adjust them day to day, so we will have to try to keep them the way they are presented so that Brakmar may offer more! Here is an example:

I realize that we are unable to plant Bramble here now, but I still plan on keeping trees here that offer farming harvests. Everything else can be planted elsewhere to help create a farmer's paradise! I also did not include herbs. I could very well do that, but It may just be in a list form.
~I will begin working on Pabong Fields 1st, & monitor how well it goes before continuing with other territories~

We have had one event so far. The tournament for the Head Guard position! It went VERY well! I believe 25 to 30 people showed up!

I am very open to more event ideas, although I do have more planned for the future including a revamped Hide n' Seek game & the Brakmarian Fight Club!

I am very pleased with the eagerness of the Brakmarian citizens to help when I see them, & I hope that continues. Now is the time for me to answer all of your questions that you may have regarding our plan of action. Ask away!

~Fleur De Lis

This post has been edited by RaVeN-Fifteen - July 20, 2014, 03:20:58.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755338  Replies : 2  Views : 214
posté July 19, 2014, 22:05:00 | #20
Fleur's Brakmarian Roadmap (MOVED TO GEN DISC)
Greetings Brakmarian citizens! I apologize for not thanking everyone who supported me beforehand. I really wanted to start in with the events as quickly as possible. I am creating this post to keep everyone out of the dark. I will explain what I have planned so far, and will gladly accept any questions regarding our plans here as well.

Without further adieu let us begin!

I promised two things in my speech! Clear mines & a more diverse ecosystem.
- The earliest I plan on entering the mines will be next Tuesday. It will more than likely be Wednesday though, because I am going to try to form some kind of multi-nation event Tuesday where we can distribute bread, wisdom candy, and perhaps dungeon keys. Amakna has planned to have a power leveling event that day, and as long as Sufokia & Bonta would like to join in, then I would like to hand out these items to help your characters grow faster!

-I also promised a more diverse ecosystem! I'm starting in Pabong fields as we speak. I would like to either release daily lists of rescources from every territory in Brakmar, or maps that would show specific fields. The maps take time so I would most likely not be able to adjust them day to day, so we will have to try to keep them the way they are presented so that Brakmar may offer more! Here is an example:

I realize that we are unable to plant Bramble here now, but I still plan on keeping trees here that offer farming harvests. Everything else can be planted elsewhere to help create a farmer's paradise! I also did not include herbs. I could very well do that, but It may just be in a list form.
~I will begin working on Pabong Fields 1st, & monitor how well it goes before continuing with other territories~

We have had one event so far. The tournament for the Head Guard position! It went VERY well! I believe 25 to 30 people showed up!

I am very open to more event ideas, although I do have more planned for the future including a revamped Hide n' Seek game & the Brakmarian Fight Club!

I am very pleased with the eagerness of the Brakmarian citizens to help when I see them, & I hope that continues. Now is the time for me to answer all of your questions that you may have regarding our plan of action. Ask away!

~Fleur De Lis

This post has been edited by RaVeN-Fifteen - July 19, 2014, 23:51:48.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #755320  Replies : 0  Views : 195